Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Is being black life in hardmode? I have never had a black friend

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 32
File: image.png (351 KB, 936x1019) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
351 KB, 936x1019
Is being black life in hardmode? I have never had a black friend so im wondering if its true. Are any blacks here who can elaborate further on this topic?
>>
>>692637686
its life on easy mode breh
>>
>>692637686
i imagine its like playing unarmed in dark souls

>mildly buff by default, not skilled enough to use it
>not enough int. to use awesome magic/science skills
>walking around hometown, random spikes/bullets kill you and ruin your playthrough
>>
>>692637847
this

you literally get paid to be black
>>
File: 1459080284140.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459080284140.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>be nigger
>government gives you everything
>activist groups make everyone feel sorry for you
>everyone treats you with false respect because you're of colour
>feelsgoodman.png
>>
>>692638178
>be nigger
>cant understand abstractions
>nothing you just said is usefull to them

its only useful to be black if you arent black.
>>
>>692637686
knew one black guy in my 99% hispanic town.
his parents where from kenya. he told me one time how everything always about being black.
its good to be black
its bad to be black
its because hes not black enough
its cuz hes too black
ect...

i could see how black people might get upset over this constant reminder of being black.

>>692637847
social life was easy for him. everyone in the school wanted to be friends with the black guy cuz racism is bad.
>>
Alright, not a single person in this thread is Black. Can we get a fucking Black opinion in this thread?
>>
>>692638128
>literally
>>
File: 1466984740395.jpg (107 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466984740395.jpg
107 KB, 640x640
>>692637686
>Can get into college because black
>Get jobs because black
>BLM will defend you no matter what you do
>Cry racism for anything and problem goes away
Blacks have it easy these days
>>
>>692638638
yeah literally

meaning, if you are black you can get right on fucking welfare
>>
>>692638624
There has to be one stealing a computer as we speak
>>
>>692638624
Black opinion: I have it so hard because I cant sell my crack without getting arrested, and the govt isnt giving me enough welfare to buy my rims.
>>
>>692638954
What a time to be alive, man,
>>
File: 1466222808059.jpg (3 KB, 158x152) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466222808059.jpg
3 KB, 158x152
>>692639392
This type of generalizations is why it's hard to be black.


But I ain't mad

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship
>>
>>692637686
No you can always play the race card
>>
>>692639730
>Generalizations
You mean facts? Sorry if the truth hurts.
>>
>>692638562
> constant remind
they do it to themselves. the too black, not black enough shit. that's all them.

if they try to be smart, they're acting white and not black enough. the girls shit in eachother if they don't have "the good hair" aka not nappy. they put eachother down over how light or dark they are, etc.

all the while white people just want them to act like normal people, mind their own business and stop killing/assaulting everyone both verbally and physically.
>>
>>692639803
So it's a fact all blacks sell crack?
How's middle school bro?
>>
>>692637686

I've never been any other race so I can't weigh in on if it's harder than any other, but if you're black you pretty much lose all of your "benefits" the further you get out of the ghetto, disregarding how there are more poor whites on welfare than black people.

Contrary to popular (only on 4chan) belief, you don't get any sort of leniency for being black outside of black communities. I didn't get any scholarships just for being black, and frankly I don't know anyone who has. Scholarships from the NAACP or UNCF are limited to like 1000 people total, out of millions trying to attend college, so it's a moot point.

You have to deal with everyone either being threatened by you, or intentionally trying to intimidate you because they're threatened by you. People have this weird perception that SJWs have caused black people to be put on a pedestal. That's retarded, as SJWs don't even talk to black people, which is why they keep getting offended over stupid shit black people don't care about.

In the academic world, if you're not 1st in your class, you may as well be last, because otherwise nobody gives a fuck and you're still a nigger. For black people who want to be successful, you have to try harder and put more work in than each and every one of your white counterparts because you don't want to be seen as a lazy nigger so you overcompensate.

Then, once you're fully acclimated to "White America" (whatever that means), you have to publicly denounce black people to your white friends so they feel safe around you and you can finally get promotions and shit as the token black person who "isn't like the rest of them".

Is it the hardest thing in the universe? No. But people who have never actually met a black person seriously think black people are living the dream right now, which is based mostly on intense confirmation bias and general assholery.
>>
>>692639965
Yup, those are usually the ones that are. I could ask you the same thing if you dont realize that most blacks are criminals.
>>
>>692640056

>I've never met or seen a black person in person

Jesus christ just shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 12622.jpg (142 KB, 717x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12622.jpg
142 KB, 717x960
>>692637686
Tell your mom
>>
>>692640191
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
>>692640191
Ive lived in black neighborhoods most of my life bud. Black culture glorifies crime, and most of them are into some kind of crime even if theyre working. Its just the way they are.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpPfFYEd7vs
>>
>>692639965
Not all blacks sell crack but all crack deals are black
>>
>>692640046
>I have to do what white people do growing up.
that's all you said right there. we have to do all that shit and then still listen to how we somehow keep black people down and muh systemic racism.
>>
>>692640383

> I've lived in the ghetto where crime is dominant regardless of race, so all black people are bad

No, you're retarded.
>>
>>692640269
copypasta is the most tasta
>>
>>692640046
>how there are more poor whites on welfare than black people.
doesn't understand numbers

you must be nigger
>>
>>692640547
You're naive.
>>
>>692638272
So half black then
mulatto
>>
>>692640046
Fucking this man.
>>
I work at a shipping company and 90% of the people there are black. And almost all people working there have some sort of criminal record, nothing like murder or anything like that but a lot have gotten busted for driving while black, shit like fighting outside a bar, minor theft ect.

The almost sad part is that they have to work so hard at a terrible job with terrible pay where they are trying to get their life back together and go legit. I feel like a lot of white people can get second chances for fuckups they make when they are young but if you are black you are labeled a thug and get stuck in that cycle of crime, no jobs want them, more crime.
>>
File: 20160702_105853.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160702_105853.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>692638624
Black anon here. It's Hard mode Depending On Your Circumstances and associates.
>>
>>692640614
No, he's right. You're an idiot.
>>
>>692640729
Nobody made them commit crimes, theyre in that situation because they made bad choices. They can get out of it if they apply themselves.
>>
>>692640993
Hey we found another one, another retard heard from.
>>
>>692640729
elaborate on how the dress and carry themselves though. I managed a call center when I first got out of college, 95% black employees. of those, probably 90% dressed like thugs, the other 10% spoke like thugs. the better employees were either white or asian by stats (call volume and customer satisfaction). I feel like how they present themselves holds them back more than anything.
>>
>>692640484
Muh boner
>>
>>692641062
>we

You mean your special ed group?
>>
>>692637686

I ran track and XC in college and had a number of black teammates (all the distance guys and throwers were white, all the sprinters and jumpers were black, go figure).

One of my black teammates explained being black to me this way. Being a black man is basically like being a fat girl with a pretty face. In almost any given social setting, be it a party or a club or whatever, people will find you entertaining, the life of the party, and you will find it very easy to be social. But when it comes to hooking up and getting laid, it sucks. There are only a small number of people at the party who are willing to even consider hooking up with you, and they're either fetishists or people with low standards, and they've probably hooked up with all of your other pretty fat girl friends. You're not a person to them, you're an idea. Nobody without issues wants to date you. The ones who will hook up with you will do WHATEVER you want, and will brag about how great you are and say that everyone else who doesn't share their preference for people like you is just a jealous hater. And that actually hurts to hear, because you know that it's actually them, the ones who find you attractive, that are desperately unhappy with themselves.

I wouldn't want to be a pretty but fat girl, and I wouldn't want to be a black man. I feel mostly pity for both.
>>
>>692641200
I mean the white master race nuggah
>>
>>692640500

Not all white people have been raised in the situation I grew up in, but most black people have. That's the issue. Going to black schools where the education quality is incredibly poor, living in a black neighborhood where everyone has already given up so they either aim for a rap career or a sports contract. Being put down by white people who think you're better than them, being put down by black people with a crabs-in-a-bucket mentality.

Then, to top it off, you have retards who are statistically racist. "Oh, I heard that 75% of Black people commit violent crimes! Let's hate and treat 100% of them like shit just to be safe! It's perfectly justified!", like most people on this site, for instance.

If you're in trouble, who are you going to run to? The police who won't believe you or will look for a reason to arrest you because all black people are bad? Your white neighbor who won't answer the door if you need assistance because all black people are bad? Your employer who hired you to fill a quota but in actuality doesn't want to do anything for you as far as assistance, training, or sharing news with goes?

If you leave the black community you're just one black speck in a sea of white faces. You either conform or you stay in the ghetto.

That's the difference.
>>
>>692640729
>no jobs want them

every nigger I've worked with was shit at the job
>>
>>692641014
True, but should something you did in highschool like selling pot on the side really drag you down for the next 10 years? I'm not saying it's impossible to dig yourself out of that hole, but the people I work with (the ones trying to straighten up) say that the odds aren't in your favor if you are black.
>>
>>692641272
White master race? That's cute.
>>
>>692641293
So black people arent special either? Holy shit. The internet exists, if they want to educate themselves they have every opportunity.
>>
File: 1467158041047.jpg (85 KB, 580x795) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467158041047.jpg
85 KB, 580x795
>>692640805
Admit it, it's a mixed bag.
Let's use education in the US for example.
>Black only scholarships
>Black only classes (eg. History)
>Percentage of grad school admissions reserved for blacks
>Black frats

Want me to go on?
>>
>>692641309
Black schools have shit education
>>
>>692641418
Yes, committing crimes will fuck your life up, and if being black in america is such a hardship they should know better than anyone. The odds are in everyone's favor, all you have to do is provide value for the world, that doesnt have a race.
>>
>>692641426
Oh is it? Last I checked white people ran the world.
>>
>>692639852
I'm black and I agree
>>
>>692641081
We all wear uniforms so I really wouldn't know about their dress. Admittedly some talk and act in that stereotypical manner, but we deal with customers a lot even in the warehouse, most of them are very good at presenting themselves professionally in front of clients. Don't know how that translates to an interview or real professional environment.
>>
Hey kids. Nigganon here. Being black has its pros and cons. People tend to automatically like or hate you when you're black. The problem I have with fellow black people is that we tend to be a victim culture. Meaning every misfortune that happens to us is because the white man is oppressing us. And we always associate white people with slavery because of past wrong doings and then when white people tend to be scared of black people(which is still wrong) we have a fucking hissy fit and post it on YouTube. Anyways I'm not hating on my race. I love being black. Goodnight.
>>
>>692641688
Well, it's time to change shit around here.
>>
>>692640484
I'm white and I can see she has a very biased point of view
>>
>>692641426
WE
>>
>>692641293
if I have 100 dogs and 75 of them bite, are you going to put your hand near any of the dogs without having distrust?

no I'm not saying black people are animals, but let's look at the actual statistics. black people make up 13%ish of the US. they commit over half of violent crimes, but who commits those crimes? males usually. so you have roughly 6% of the population commuting over half the violent crimes, you're going to be look at with distrust because of what your peers have done.

about 3/4 of what you described is caused by black communities giving up, you even gave an example yourself. yet some how it comes back around to whitey keeping people down.

>who do we goto help for
other than emergency services, you literally have the world's information at your finger tips.

There's a large correlation of lack of male figures in inner city black household, lack of working with their children at a young age causes drop out rates to skyrocket and lose of interest in education.

Mexicans are treated worse than blacks, yet they don't have the same issues, why is this?
>>
Depends if you act like a nigger or not.
If you be a normal person, and not a monkey
you do get respect. and better stuff.
>>
>>692641822
Good luck with that, we're at the highest levels of everything, we've got this shit locked down. You cant just burn it down.
>>
>>692641580
You mean public schools

and this is the only country were people come out of college dumber than when they went in
>>
>>692641223

That's pretty spot-on and eloquently put. I'm surrounded by white people and am constantly complimented for my intelligence, but I honestly don't consider myself more intelligent than your average bear, so it really makes it seem like what they're saying it "Oh hey, you're not as loud or violent as every other black person! Hey, let's take a picture!". Which, some have just plain said something to that effect out loud, if not that exact sentence.

So whenever I had white people clamoring to be my friend, it wasn't because they just generally enjoyed my company, it was because I was the token black guy that proved they're not racist and totally "down with the struggle".

So basically, "Holy shit it can talk! Johnny you need to see this!". Granted, this isn't the case in settings with a good number of corporate black/mexican/asian people in one setting, but being one of like 3 black people in a group of 50 white people is like being placed in a petting zoo.
>>
>>692641822
Every country left to pure black leadership has failed miserably
>>
>>692641928
It's because of how black people grow up in getthos that are already filled with crime.
>>
>>692641928
I'm not talking about burning it down though. Just going forward.
>>
>>692641481

The internet which costs money which poor black people don't have. How often have you pursued research on your own on the internet anyway? How do they even know what to look for? If they want basketball scholarships, why would they be looking up quantum physics or something like that?

You're really struggling with these idea that not everyone starts on equal footing, and not everyone has the resources to get out of the situation they're in. This applies to every race: White, Black, Mexican, Asian, etc. Get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>692641499
It is a mixed bag. I was lucky to not really suffer any hardship in Brooklyn tho
>>
>>692642268
Libraries have free internet. Online education is becoming the norm, and if they want to better themselves its right there. Shit, I was homeless and I had access to the internet so dont give me that shit. The fact is theyd rather smoke weed and make babies they cant afford than work hard and make something out of themselves.
>>
>>692642096
Yes, that's why we've got to start from the bottom and work up. Help poor first and make races more equal and then once education has betterd there will be people of all races fit to sit in the top.
>>
>>692640046
The part where you have to overcompensate to not be lazy is in your head.

In a business world the decision makers dont care if a black guy is the guy making them all their money or white or etc. It's a numbers game and at tge end of the day people care how you perform. Just be better than everyone where other people can see you without stepping on toes and help everyone with things at work and you will be succeeding.

If you overcompensating makes you work harder then keep doing it because the real truth is that you or anyone else don't matter. People dont even care enough about you to hate a thing about you in corporate America the only thing that actually matters is how much money you can make them. This would be in labor saved. from driving efficiency. reducing waste . improvements to process. and performance
>>
>>692642268
not the same person, but.
I pursue research on the Internet everyday.

>can't afford Internet
what are welfare cellphones.
what are public libraries.

the library especially, you have BOOKS as well as free Internet access now.

just more excuses...
>>
>>692642268
Nigger, i grew up east side chicago as a fucking pale as fuck white boy. I was section 8 housing from crib to college. My mother was a waitress and my father was fuckibg dead from year one. We had no internet, no cable, no fucking books and i barely got home from school walking. From age 1 to 18 i was in the mother fucking ghetto. The goddamn jungle.

I now own my own house company and nice things that arent rims.

Either blacks cant get out cause they stupid, or they dont wanna get out. Only 2 fucking choices.
>>
>>692641499

You're grossly underestimating how many black only scholarships there are.
There are absolutely no black only classes. If you're referring to black history, white people can and do attend.
Provide sources for grad school admissions
Fraternities can choose who to accept and who not to accept. There are far more fraternities with only whites in them than only blacks.

Please, go on.
>>
>>692642687
This,

I was poor as fuck for a little wihile and used the library for everything

they even had a large dvd section with movies tv series etc, used that bitch everyday
>>
Being black isn't really hard, it just depends on where you live/grew up. I think for most though it's annoying. Since I didn't grow up in the ghetto (lower-middle class nig nog here), I can't speak for those in the ghetto. The thing that holds black people back is the defeatist mentality that's in them from birth. They grow up hearing how black people came to America as slaves, then lived under Jim Crow, and only excel at entertainment. For me when I first heard that I thought my life was over. I thought that all I could ever be good at was sports or rap because that was the niche I fit into. The non ghetto nig grows up seeing how bad the fatherless epidemic is in the black community. The nig learns history and sees the photos of black men during the civil rights era having to hold up signs saying they were men. Slavery destroyed true masculinity in the black community. The black man couldn't fulfill his masculine duties of protecting his family so he watched his wife get raped and children get taken away. He then tried to affirm his manhood 100 years later. So now the generation that is alive today is the byproduct of a failed system. They think selling drugs and acting like a thug makes them hard, when in reality, they never had a real father to teach them how to be a man. The black woman also whores herself out because the mother couldn't show her proper care because she had to raise 3 kids. The father could never shown her she was worth something so she tries to find solace in sleeping with every man she sees. It's a sad attempt to fill a void they don't know they have. Thankfully I recognized the problem early on and shook most of it off. Now I have a white gf and am living a happy life.
>>
>>692641928

I would do more research. Where are all of these dogs biting? Oh, they tend to bite more often in areas populated by mostly the same type of dog? What's this, they're biting other dogs of their own breed more than any other breed of dog, but still in the same area?

Well, I guess I'd better avoid that area. If I see that breed of dog in my neighborhood, am I going to be cautious? Absolutely. But am I going to go around my neighborhood and on the internet and saying all of that breed is violent and needs to be euthanized? Probably not. And therein lies the difference.

The reason it comes back to whitey keeping them down, is due to a generational thing. Desegregation was less than 100 years ago, so there are still plenty of black elders who have firsthand witnessed and experienced oppression by white people whenever they try to get anywhere, so they retreat back to the ghettos and raise their children on this same concept.

Who is going to tell them they're wrong? The other black people who have never been outside of the ghetto?

Mexicans come from strong family communities. The entire family, as in 2-3 generations, are all living under one roof. They all help with the bills, the cooking, the cleaning, and the educating. This isn't the same for black, or even white culture. Asian, somewhat.
>>
>>692642500

>Library
>In Flint

No.

Location matters. Where you were homeless matters. You're also generalizing a race you know nothing about personally, and frankly refuse to learn anything about.
>>
>>692642637

Yes, in the business world. You have to make it to the business world first, which you do by going through all the other worlds. Unless of course you aren't interested in business.
>>
>>692643884
Seems like you are generalizing quite a bit, fagnon
>>
File: lol nigs3.jpg (10 KB, 207x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lol nigs3.jpg
10 KB, 207x251
>>692637686
It's life in stupidmode
>>
>>692643884
There are libraries everywhere, if not in Flint in surrounding communities, its called a bus. I know plenty about black culture, you're just a faggot apologist making excuses for failure and weakness.
>>
>>692643670
>Less than 100 years ago
>Still blacks around who witnesses it

Guess id do whatever the fuck i wanted to if my race discovered immortality
>>
>>692643670
>Mexicans come from strong family communities
this just explains that it may or may not be harder for black people bc of their own ineptitudes in family living.

the other part, I'm something like 5 times more likely to be killed by a black stranger than I am a white stranger.

>inb4 more white people kill white people.
as a white person, if I'm killed by a white person, I more than likely know them.
>>
>>692644171
Also explains why other races want them dead. No one wants a 1000 year old nigger in their neighborhood
>>
>>692638954
What if I'm half black? But my skin color isn't Lol Oh shit U forgot about the Hispanic association that helps U get into school as well Lmfao
OH SHIT! WADDUP?!
>>
File: 1460507067575.jpg (83 KB, 504x474) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460507067575.jpg
83 KB, 504x474
>>692642806
>Providing exceptions to every example
>Using exceptions as a rebuttal
I can tell someone didn't make good use of the United Negro College Fund.

Are you admitting you aren't aware of admissions quota systems?
>>
>>692637686
The only thing hard about being black is other black people, and the fucking nonsense the culture instills.

Other than that, you're getting standards drop to meet your incompetency. So by white standards being black is easy.

>life in hardmode
Asian
>>
>>692642687

Literally what are welfare cellphones. The problem with public libraries is, well, getting to public libraries, or even knowing where one is, if there is even one near you.

Good for you for pursuing research on the internet, but again, who is there to tell them to pursue research on the internet? If their education is complete shit from the beginning and no one is putting in any effort for textbooks that weren't produced in the 80s, how do they even know what to look up?

You could choose to look up the biology of a figg leaf, or you could look up dank memes, which makes you feel better about being in a shitty situation, which is what a majority of youth, regardless of race, tend to do instead.
>>
>>692644374
Half black is still black, you can get yo gumint check
>>
>>692643884
http://www.fpl.info
flint michigan public library.

you're welcome.
>>
Black annon here also, Yea its fucking hard. I grew up in a middle class white neighborhood. Most white people treated me like shit, or did not take me seriously coming up (most still don't). I was never thug, or ghetto either, so I was treated equally as bad by other blacks..
>>
>>692644420
Niggas need to get that dank meme/fig leaf biology hybrid up. I need that shit now
>>
>>692642746

You mean being a white person entering a world of only yet more white people is easier and less intimidating than being a black person entering a world with increasingly fewer black people?

Weird.
>>
>>692644510
White people treat people like shit until they prove themselves to be worth something, it wasnt really your race. It keeps us strong.
>>
>>692643884
>>692644496
Thats some funny shit.
>>
>>692638128
i don't
>>
>>692644420
any standard size city has a public library...

>who's going to tell them to pursue research
so you're saying they need someone in charge to tell them what to do? I mean parents usually do that, but even they need someone to tell them what to do?

the urge to learn is usually natural is human children.
>>
>>692644171

Are you retarded? Your fucking great grandmother is older than desegregation. Why the fuck are you people dying at around 70?
>>
File: 1464739932239.png (251 KB, 346x427) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464739932239.png
251 KB, 346x427
>>692644106
>>
>>692644595
Amazing how you got that from jackshit. Never said i was in business (i can only assume this is your "world of white people") i said i owned my own business. As in i started it. I used an old truck, some fucking paint, and a couple mexicans with a willingness to work. Amazingly, when you want to get paid and work hard, you succeed. Now i own a fully registered landscaping and home repair business, and my 2 mexican associates are high ranking managers.

But yea, black people dont have access to a used car, paint, and Mexicans
>>
File: 1467472507119.jpg (85 KB, 600x857) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467472507119.jpg
85 KB, 600x857
>>692644494
"Gu-huh mint check" if your going to be racist do it right ya crooked old man.
>>
>>692645139
Oh theres a right way to do it now? gtfo nigger
>>
>>692638178
> Be white
> Literally have privileges
> Literally has the means of a decent life handed to them.
> Decides to fuck off
> Gets on welfare
> Sees government help minorities
> muh "niggers get free shit" speech
>>
>>692644980
Lets say 70 years ago. Lets say they were 10 at the time. Means they are 80 now. 10 years past expiration date for the common man and woman.

Fuck your mother, aint no niggas around from that period, and if they are, why didnt they fucking teach modern niggers to be good people?
>>
>>692640703
>mulatto
The real threat
>>
>>692644664
I have tired my entire life to make something of it, I have integrity, class, and I dare say I'm pretty smart. I am far from being your average "brotha" you see out there today. I guess you could say I carry myself as I see fit. I am as far from the stereotype as you can get. As for "not really being my race" I can't agree with you on that one. I'm probably a bit older than you also and perhaps worldly...
>>
>>692644280

White people don't kill more white people as a fact so I wouldn't have said that anyway.

You're more likely to get killed by a black stranger but the difference is if you're going to treat every other black person like shit just to be -sure- you're going to get killed by a black stranger.

Even in social settings surrounded by other people, I don't have enough fingers to count the looks of -blatant- distrust on white people's faces when I enter the room. Cover that shit up.

Some cultures have family communities, some don't. Black people have family communities, but you pay your own bills, but have a family reunion cookout every once in a while. We're not all living in one house, but we live close to each other. I can't pay your bills because I need to pay mine.

As far as I know, the Mexican community is the only community that behave the way they do. America has always been a "have your own space" culture, which I guess hasn't infected the Mexican community among families just yet.
>>
>>692645354
please tell me what privileges I have from purely being white, not what I get from dressing like I care, or speaking to people without using vanaculars, or by the hard work I've put in to build a resume from low level retail up.
>>
>>692645517
I doubt you're older than I am, and Ive been around. If you've tried and failed, it isnt their fault. I guess you dont fit the bill.
>>
>>692645586
This.
>>
>>692645586
/Thread
>>
Black guy here. I'm just going on say it's hard and it isn't hard it depends on where you are. But dating online is very hard .I'm not even ugly or close to it. Ok cupid was a bust ,you can see the stats for yourself. Other social media I've gotten blocked soon as I send a pic (I'm athletic, not super huge but athletic/muscular) because they just don't like black guys for no reason other than they grew up around white and probably are shy or used to their own,or are racist. The way I talk to girls on some social apps is get to know them and their interests and see if they're similar as mine before I ask to swap pics. Higher chance there. That being said I've met my ex on social media, she is white, slim so very cute great body. I was her first everything including blakc. And surprise surprise her family is racist lol.well her brother is. He'll even she was but not like kkk cross burning or you autists but she told me once as she we were cuddling I helped her grow put of that phase. She realized how awesome I was while we got to know each other. And I think it's cool that I got to show her were not that different ya know? But yeah I've also hooked up with plenty of sexy white girls.but not just because I'm black or they're white. It's because of interests. Ex, I'm a dom so I've been with white subs. Also had some white subs who would say I'm not their type. Man I've seen some of you guys on faces of b thread or in soc and you're not even that bad looking if you weren't social dips you could easily get laid. If I was in California or a more liberal area I would have Uchiha more u cess but even now my success is high, 25 and I've been working around 10 girls now. Honestly guys if you have no black friends and you're on b all the time and you let the racism guide your view of black people then you're just being stupid.

Oh here's a funny story of being black and dating: not really a date but I started talking to this German girl, we would exchange paragraphs ...
>>
>>692640484
even though i agree with her, why the fuck does she have to be so damn loud?
>>
>>692644146

Bus passes cost money. You're going to go to the neighboring city, somehow know where their library is, and do some research? Highly unlikely.

>>692644496
I know it exists and I know where it is, I also know that as a youth there was no way for me to get to it. There's Flint, and there's Flint-Township. The library is in Flint-Township. The library that -was- in Flint had already been closed down at the time.
>>
>>692645586

you are judged less harshly, and are seen in a more positive light, especially by employers, you mother fucker.

i can dress like i care, speak properly, and use my skills to be the architect i am, but people still, oh fuck it you arent worth my time to educate. I do that daily..
>>
>>692645906
Yeah we've already established Flint has a library,your argument is invalid. Plus, you can get a bus pass for next to nothing.
>>
File: HFPGE2Q.jpg (22 KB, 510x553) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HFPGE2Q.jpg
22 KB, 510x553
>>692645643
LOL! Ahhh yea. I'm sure you know my life. I'm done here...
>>
>>692645523
>your own space.
I'll agree with this, however, it seems stupid that if you're in a low income environment, that you would blow money away just to have your own space. instead live together, help eachother, help pay for eachother to slowly become educated and then over a generation you're out. I'm dating a Hispanic girl, that's exactly what they did. the parents moved here from central america, speak little to no english, work their assessment off in a factory, live together with relatives. now their kids (my gf and her siblings) have better jobs than they did, have their own places and their children have a healthy home that fosters education, one of her nieces just received an award that no other kid was given due to how hard she works in school.
>>
...paragraphs at a time and we became good friends quickly. Few days later she begged to see me so we exchanged pics. She had platinum blonde hair, real cutie. I sent my pic and her reply? "Woww! I never I'm a million years would have guessed you were a black person" yeah I get this response a lot. On the same token I once spoke to a Republican on the topic of trump and Obama this was last year. And we spoke in a very civil and chill manner , like I always do I'm just a relaxed guys and his response? "I've never talked to a black guy before but you're really cool man, I'm surprised" I said lol you're cool too brother. Like he expected me to be a dumb ghetto black guy and it's shocking how many people think that way. We're no fucking different just shades. But yeah those occurrences stuck out with me and thought I'd share.
>>
>>692644378

Using exceptions as a rebuttal? What the fuck are you talking about? These aren't exceptions, they're the fucking rule. There aren't as many black scholarships as people think there are, there are no black-only classes, and there are more white-only frats than black-only frats. The difference is you can't say "white-only", but you still just not accept any black people.

The UNCF also only has limited scholarships. Not literally all black people get it. You're retarded.

I'm aware of the admissions quota system, but unless you're bottom-of-the-barrel they're not going to pick a black person over you, unless you're 100% similar academically with the exception of skin color.
>>
>>692645859
tl;dr: "Olol Imma nigga and I don't understand why people won't date! Me being not their type hasn't even gone through my poor brain without them being waciss or being scared
I also pretend like I'm datin dem white gurls because as a nigga, I've got no wya of feeling better than wanting some white pussay"

Here is what that guy said
>>
>>692646287
I now hate you not cause youre black, but because you couldnt even be assed to reply to your original post. You sire, are a lazy nigger
>>
>>692637686
No, your friends and family just believe that the world is against you because eveyone else says that. Black people have just as much opportunity as anyone else, and a few know that. Far too many turn into niggers though, and those niggers make the black people look bad.
>>
>>692646401
If you read what I wrote then you'd see I put in there I'm just not their type also.
>>
>>692640269

Dont get so worked up over the lil cunts on this board, its full of retarded people anyway so who gives a shit really.
>>
>>692644890

Yes, all human children have the urge to learn, but all human children must first be taught or experience something in order to be interested in it. If they haven't been exposed to something, what puts the idea in their head to pursue it?

If you told me absolutely nothing about chemistry, I wouldn't know enough about it to even associate my interests with it. How do I know it's called chemistry? Even if I was fascinated with how all components of Kool-aid form one singular liquid, if you didn't tell me that was chemistry, I'd never pursue it further.

You need a spark in order to ignite the passion for learning a specific concentration.

As for parents, the father is often not around while the mother works 16 hours a day, or vice-versa, if not both. Or, of course, you have uneducated black people not telling other black people to get educated.
>>
>>692645974
I'm judged less harshly because of the way I carry myself. How I represent myself on paper as well (figuring out how to write a proper resume and make it look like more than just a white sheet of paper with words on it). Ivery had a job since I was 11 (paper route) which I stressed the issue of dealing with getting new clientele, which opened the door for retail. thenjoy I stress people skills after that, saved up while in college. none of this is skin related, it all has to do with the 20 odd years that I've put into representing myself.

>the architect that I am
>not worth my time to educate.

if you're an architect then someone spent the time to educate you. That's a pissed poor attitude that holds you back. It took my 5 to 6 months after graduating college to find a job, even then I started out at just above minimum wage. I did my work, showed up every day, turned in reports that were above an beyond what I had to do and guess what? I got recognized for it. people want to do the bare minimum and expect to be rewarded for it.
>>
>>692646628
Just got this app. And my own replies are grayed out and there was no option to reply like there are on other anons post. But you have to tap on it to see the options to reply to your own post (options always show on other posts) so yeah I just figured that out
>>
Growing up in an impoverished crime ridden area is rough, yes. I grew up in the Northside in Pittsburgh and basically just stayed inside for the first 18 years of my life until I went to college (I'm a white guy). I've seen shootings, beatings, stabbings, killings, I've been beaten and jumped multiple times and I've gone hungry more times than I can count. It is the same for the black folk I lived around as well. I don't really like it but I totally understand how poverty creates crime.
>>
>>692646193
Judging by your reaction Id say it was probably accurate.
>>
>>692645134

And who are your clientele? Poor black people also from the east side of Chicago? Did you need to get loans? Did you need to get contracts and lawyers for the legal side of things? (White Wuuuuurld Staaar)

And unless your business is in greater America it's a piece of shit because anyone can own their own business and not turn a single profit or barely scrape by. My grandmother owned her own business and she's still a failure of a person.
>>
File: 1466362870617.jpg (49 KB, 528x543) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466362870617.jpg
49 KB, 528x543
>>692645974
>>692646763
This
>>
File: nigga really.png (18 KB, 208x142) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nigga really.png
18 KB, 208x142
>>692646401
>Didn't even try to read it even though the guy made some good points.
Come on man, really.
>>
>>692646836
I grew up in a house hold were my dad was in the militsry, gone for months at a time. my mom worked in a tool factory 12 to 14 hour shifts.

they were divorced by the time I was 10, hardly ever seen my dad and my mom went to night school and became a nurse.

I have my masters degree, my brother is about to have his doctorate and my sister her Bachelorette.

please explain to me how it's hard to foster learning in a child if you give two shits? my mom worked with us every day after she got off work and before classes to make sure we were reading, doing chores, and going to school.
>>
>>692645357

You seriously haven't seen 90-100 year old black people? Are you fucking serious? You're retarded. And being a child during segregation is equally as bad, if not worse, than being an adult during it. As a child, you literally can't understand why you're being mistreated over something you have absolutely no control over.

So when these same people retreat back to black communities, they said "white people are going to treat you like shit for no particular reason. Act a fool here instead".
>>
>>692646998
See? Replied to my own post lol.

Anyway new topic. Does anyone want to read a cautionary tale of why you don't mess with underage? Took a screenshot and I want to share it with someone lol.pretty crazy. Pic related if you want more ask. Promise it's an interesting take of a dude getting v&
>>
>>692647222
>muhn anecdotal evidence.
not every business prospers, if you actually look into some some successful white business owners, you'll see that they actually failed a shit load before something took.
>>
Let me give you a solution. You all should stop getting married, having sex , and most importantly, kill yourselves off this already pathetic planet.

Without nigglets wriggling around, they wont grow up to become niggers .

In the future, with lesser of you all around, peace will be restored. For the lesser bunch, you will be rewarded with unlimited supply of KFCs and Watermelons, as long as you stayed inside the Compound meant for you all
>>
>>692645643

>People are treating you like shit for being Black
>It's your fault

What the fuck?
>>
>>692647660
I said it wasnt because he was black
>>
>>692647222
>Did you need to get a loan
No, i worked at mcfuckheads for 3 weeks and had enough to buy a 30 year old pick up, paint and hire my mexi bros
>Did you need a lawyer?
Fuck no, they make opening businesses childs play. This is america homeboy.
>Youre never gunna make a profit
Man, you shouldve told me that before i got all this money and bought my own house and bought and registered those company trucks. Shit, my wife is gunna be pissed that our savings are just fake numbers that the bank cranks out to rustle my jimjams.
>Who are your clients
Fucking everyone. If you turn away business, you will fail. We go from chicago to peoria
You pay, we play. Nigga
>>
>>692647660
so explain why when the irish, asian, Hispanic, etc were treated like shit for being just that, they somehow pulled themselves out of all of it?

Instesd of excuses why not find out andetails emulate how they did I? it can't be a coincidence when multiple groups of people are able to do it.
>>
>>692646039

Flint has a library in Flint-Township, which is not the same as Flint, and nowhere close to where I lived. Now I can decide to, you know, get fed and clothed, pay bills, have a place to sleep.

Or. Or.

I could get a bus pass.

Which would involve asking my poor as fuck parents, sorry, parent, for bus pass money. To go to the library.

I'm surprised you fucking retards haven't mentioned the school library, which every school has, along with internet. It's also free. Yes, that's where I did my "research", if any.

Jesus you people are retarded.
>>
Niggers save enough money by not tipping. I wasn't racist until I became a waiter.
>>
>>692647892
this.
>of you turn away business
money is money is money.
I like this guy.
I can't wrap my mind around anyone that would turn someone away that would make them money because they are black, both as an employee or employer.
>>
>>692647514
Very true, where I am from the schools were still segregated about 40 years ago...
>>
>>692648105
bus passes cost like $20 a month, fuck off libtard, you dont know what youre talking about.
>>
>>692648105
If you can make rent cause of 2 bucks for the bus, goddamn, you aint gunna make rent ever.
>>
>>692637686
being black in modern times is easy mode as long as you aren't stupid which is the hard part because niggers.
>don't pay attention in HS
>get minority scholarship
>fail every class first year
>it's the schools fault for being racist
>get even more scholarships for next year b/c 4th string on football team
>barely squeek by because some white people helped me study
>get hired instantly by company over more qualified white guy because affirmative action
>get promoted quickly because they aren't racists
>easy mode
>>
>>692648105
haven't you ever heard of the term, gotta spend money to make money?

to add, you can get a shit box computer for free from a recycling joint and dial up Internet for practically nothing. you won't be streaming netflix and shit, but you can do what you need on it
>>
>>692637686
>>
>>692637686
If you live in the United States its the exact opposite.
It's life on easy mode.
>>
>>692637686
It can be. For a Black man, it is. Not so much for a nigger. Black men want to go somewhere in life- get an education and a respectable job and contribute to the world. And that can be hard for Black people, especially in certain places in the DEEP SOUTH or whatever. Niggers have it easy- they're the subhuman trash that make all Blacks look bad. Niggers live the easy life because instead of making something of themselves, they get into dealing and smoking crack and living on welfare, and then complain about how they dindu nuffin in their dying breaths as their sucking chest wound kills them in the middle of the three cops whose guns he made a grab for. Niggers are to Blacks as commies are to Russians.
>>
>>692648186
Shit man, entry level work for me is exhausting, but you get min wage plus guarantees hours and food (fun fact
You can write off food as business expense if you can prove its needed for the employees). I wont turn away anyone. Black man can pull weeds and drive just as much as a white guy, and if hes hungry for work, he can become a manager. I need guys who can grow in my business. I need men who want a honest job.
>>
>>692646232

>work their assessment off
Kek

It's a mystery. Instead of saving up, most tend to splurge on the American Dream the second they can get it. Which includes having your own space, your own (shitty) car, and so on. What -really- fucks black people over in these situations, is having yet more kids while already being poor.

Also, niggas be trippin'. The rule of never letting family borrow money applies in full to black culture, because not only will you never see that money, but you will never see that person again. So if you try to get a group of ghetto black people under one roof to split rent, prepare to be foreclosed on as the home owner.
>>
>>692645517
They probably didn't like you because you sound like an arrogant prick.
>>
>>692648711
This!!!
>>
>>692648869
I'm not, I'm actually pretty humble and respectful of others.
>>
>>692645859
>can't get girl
>blames it on ethnicity
Stop using skin color as a scapegoat faggot
>>
>>692649095
This.
You're just an uninteresting guy who happens to be black.
>>
>>692647294
He made no good points cuck.
>>
File: 1467368047417.jpg (74 KB, 1148x1086) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467368047417.jpg
74 KB, 1148x1086
>>692638061
Kekes
>>
I feel like people make instant judgement calls on you as soon as they see you, whether you are "nig nog", or a "black man". Makes no difference to some people...
>>
>>692647303

Crabs in a bucket mentality. I was out of the ghetto by the time I was 11. My sister is a doctor, my brother is a software engineer or some shit, and I, as a failure, am a teacher. My mother mother did all of that shit and more, but read to us every day and would slap the black off of us when we tried to speak in ebonics.

This led to people in our own community talking about how she thought her kids were better than everyone else's, and so on. What plagued our community and many black communities is the thought that "You can't succeed unless you're taking all of us with you". Crabs in a bucket.

So not only did we have to learn to break away from that dumb shit, but we also had to learn how to deal with the fuckton of prejudice and racism thrown our way once out of the black community.

So is it -hard- to be that spark? Absolutely not. But is it easy to make sure the flame is never lit? Still no, but when everyone around you is a dim candle, you're never going to get any brighter.

It's a two-fold issue.
>>
>>692649584
You a cool dude anon. I like you
>>
>>692649584
They talk about the crabs in a bucket thing in the boondocks
>>
>>692647533

>not every business prospers

Yes that's what I'm saying. So having a business in and of itself is kind of eh. I could have a business tomorrow but it wouldn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.

>>692647892

>Anyone can own their own business and not turn a single profit or barely scrape by

Is not the same as

>You're never going to make a profit
>>
>>692649055
You've done nothing but brag this whole time. It's better to realize this now and not be in denial and never changing.
>>
>>692647988

Yeah that's not what I said at all.

If people hate you for being black, and I don't mean because of your actions, mannerisms, dialect, etc, but purely because you are the -color- black (brown), I don't understand how its your (the black person's) fault.
>>
SHIEETT WHITE BOII WHERE DA WHITE WOMAN AT ;)
>>
>>692650019
Thank you for your wisdom, David Carradine.
>>
>>692650006
>Unless your business is in greater america its a piece of shit

Youre right, i shouldve focused on this line. This is the one where you fucked the dog.

Good job not refuting my other points. Showing that any nigga can start a business but they wont cause the they just dont want to.
>>
>>692650286
still doesn't explain how the other groups did it. at one point even white people hate Irish people, who are white. just because they were Irish. so what happened?
>>
>>692648283

>I have no money.
>Out of my no money I can afford $20 a month.
>I now have less than no money.
Ok.

>>692648302
Just barely. Every time. Assuming it was on time, which it often wasn't.

>>692648363
>practically nothing
>costs more than nothing
>we have nothing

Any time we got anything decent we got robbed almost immediately. The niggas next door stole my fucking blowup-pool on my 6th birthday when we all went inside for cake. Then we got robbed on Christmas while me, my brother, and my sister were all still in the house, and hid under the bed while they took all of our presents and anything of value.

Uncle wanted to come spend time with us. Got shot and killed as a hostage during a robbery.

If you want to live in Flint, the easiest way is not to fucking live in Flint. You start saving up money in a crawl space or something then you get the fuck out.

That, is when we got internet and a computer. In Georgia.
>>
>>692651033
that sounds shitty, but I'm the guy that has been saying this whole time that any shit part of being black, is caused by being around black people. this isn't changing my position.
>>
>>692650468

Unless your business is in greater america it is a piece of shit, yes. You're a piece of shit until you expand, and if you don't want to expand you're a piece of shit. Any faggot business professor will tell you this.

Refuting your other points? Am I supposed to refute that you worked at McDonalds, tell you that you did need a lawyer, and scoff at your clientele? There's nothing to refute without me knowing you personally, because everything posted on /b/ is a work of fiction and only a fool would take them seriously.

So unless it's an opinion, or an opinion stated as a fact, what exactly am I going to say?

Luckily you added an opinion at the bottom so I'll comment on that.

Yes, any nigga can start a business. I am a nigga who could start a business. But businesses are massive risks, and unless you have the right people for the job, your business will either fail, leaving you bankrupt, or you'll be a little Mom & Pop without much profit, but still manage to break even.

It takes a certain type of person with a certain type of mindset to create and follow through with a business plan, and neither of these are race exclusive. Was your business immensely successful right out of the gate? Highly unlikely. That period of losing money without gaining any is intimidating for the average person, who will often decide to back out before serious financial harm occurs.

Not everyone wants to start a business, and for good reason. But everyone can, yes.
>>
Black British cunt here
Nobody thinks that they're racist but the number of times I've been told I'm not like normal black people really disproves that
Employers hire you to meet quotas
The police assume if you're outside then you're dealing drugs
Poor white people treat you like shit
Rich white people treat you like shit
Chinese people are fucking worse
Asian/Indian people too
It's really weird bc the NHS is full of black people who still get treated like shit
Went through school with white teachers ignoring my questions, not marking my homework
Used to just read in class bc they didn't care anyway
19 now and still rather upset about how little was actually done to stop teachers from being cunts
>>
>be black
>get free money because racism
>come from a decent household
>interview for a job, immediately receive job bc affirmitive action
>whenever a higher position becomes available you get promoted bc affirmitive action
>go to college for free because the dozens of organizations that specialize in sending blacks to College, choose a prestigious black university
>basically have all good grades handed to me just bc


Damn it's hard to be black
>>
>>692650702

I never fucked asked or argued how the other groups did or didn't do anything you fucking mongoloid. Stop arguing about things that nobody in this entire fucking thread has even mentioned.

Jesus fucking christ. How about you answer my question and I'll answer yours. Oh wait, you didn't even pose the argument to the statement I'm arguing against, you just jumped on the reply-chain like a fucking retard with something nobody stated.
>>
>>692652193
>asian and Indian people are worse.
I'm white and even I can agree with this. they're shit to everyone, even their own people.
>>
>>692652148
>You're a piece of shit until you expand, and if you don't want to expand you're a piece of shit. Any faggot business professor will tell you this.

what.

>>692652148
>But businesses are massive risks, and unless you have the right people for the job, your business will either fail, leaving you bankrupt, or you'll be a little Mom & Pop without much profit, but still manage to break even.

what

I started with 100$ and up to a few grand every few months. I had 0 risk.

if you have risk a ton of risk as a startup, your just gambling and not starting a business.
>>
>>692652148
also, those mom & pop stores make a good bit of money/amount of hours worked.

almost all of them are poorly ran and could expand but they are poorly ran.
>>
>>692639965
this
>>692640487
every crack dealer I know is black. so basically all the black people I know sell crack
>>
>>692652404
but you did put a sob story about how you're a black guy that's smart and dignified, etc, etc. then make the comment of
>People are treating you like shit for being Black
>It's your fault
so my proposed question is perfectly rational for what was said. you're just avoiding it because it doesn't play into your "muh societal and systemic racism" bullshit.
>>
>>692641499
whoa. that picture just blew my mind
>>
It's really odd to me bc I've seen how mediocre you can be while white and people will put you on the same level as a black person who's better suited for the role
They don't even hide it
The number of times I don't get past an interview for a job application is ridiculous, there's nothing that could possibly change between them hearing my voice and seeing my face that would make me unsuitable for their job
But it's whatever
>>
>>692651355

It isn't caused by being around black people, it's caused by being associated with -those- black people. It's a two-sided issue. Black people in the projects and ghettos act a fucking fool and spike crime statistics that don't account for all of this shit happening in the aforementioned projects and ghettos.

This in turn causes other races to take these statistics at face value (something you're literally -never- supposed to do) and just treat -all- black people like shit. When I attended predominantly white schools, I was treated like shit by teachers and students alike, while not saying or doing anything to warrant aggression (quiet, never spoke).

Once I started speaking out loud, in full grammatically correct sentences with complex vocabulary, some people raced to be my friend so I could be the token black guy, and others still treated me like shit for "showing off" or something fucking stupid.

What fucks race relations is that literally no one is willing to admit that they are part of the problem. Abso-fucking-lutely no one. Black people are part of the problem of the plight of black people. White people are part of the problem of the plight of black people.

Until we can get that through our thick fucking skulls, nothing will ever change.
>>
>>692653229
this.

cant agree more, but I think this is due to cognitive bias and not racism.

your always likely to remember the bad parts of something, and other races are stereotyped in our heads based off of those incomplete memories.

happens with music genres, food types, everything.
>>
>>692652640

Businesses are a gamble, my man.
>>
>>692653229
elaborate on how you know that you're better suited for the job than someone else that interviewed?

you're doing exactly what you claim they do. you see a white face, you didn't get the job, then assume that you were fucked over and more qualified, but white guy got it even though he was "mediocore". when the reality is, you don't know their skillset, Haven't seen there experience and didn't sit in on the interview where they may have impressed
>>
>>692653477
lol, no.

Thats just an excuse to limit the thought you feel compelled to put into it.
>>
>>692653049

It's an anonymous fucking imageboard and I'm not that nigga and that nigga isn't me. That nigga left as a response to the other guy, and fucking -clearly- stated "I'm done" or something to that effect.

You are fucking dense. Literally kill yourself. Not figuratively, but literally.
>>
File: image.jpg (267 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
267 KB, 1280x960
>>692637686
Nah
>>
>>692637686
It's life on easymode, but also life in feelsbadmanmode if you happen to be an intelligent nigger. You get easy scholarships and get most jobs you're even half qualified for because of affirmative action. If you're too dumb to take advantage of this you get welfare which covers widescreen tvs fast food and gaming consoles. If you ever do anything bad just accuse the establishment of being racist and you'll get a consolation prize.
Everyone has fake respect and sympathy for you because you're black and you can make anyone look bad by acting offended and accusing them of racism.
If you're a nigger AND a decent human being though you'll realize people only see you for a nigger and not a person. White "liberals" might be cucks and pro blacks, but they're actually just as racist as rednecks. They just want to pet minorities and act condescendingly to them, making it look like their entire identity revolves around being muh oppressed minorities.
If you're a nigger who's smart enough to realize this you'll be constantly reminded that the only reason people are nice to you is because they want to win the nice guy olympics.
>>
>>692637686
it depends on where you live and the mindset of those around you as well. for people who live in the ghetto they are surrounded by people who feel that they can do nothing to really improve their lives so they dont try. many lack a strong end goal of what they want to achieve in life so they do what would satisfy them for a moment instead of long term. and blacks also tend to look away from things like education because they dont see that many black scholars so they think that it is out of reach since there arent many people to tell them otherwise. because in many black homes education is considered a white thing, so they instead choose to put their children into sports because they believe that it is more likely that someone could make a career in the NBA or NFL then making a career as a doctor or lawyer. and if that doesnt suit them, some decide to do whatever they consider to be the easiest way to get money; that being welfare, manual labor or illegal activity such as selling drugs.
>>
>>692653732
>nigga
>nigga
>nigga
>why do people treat me differently than white people.
>>
>>692640805
What about affirmative action tho?
>>
>>692653600

I'd say if you're gambling on a business you've probably but a lot of thought into it. Considering, you're willing to lose absolutely everything, you probably put far more thought into it.

The guy also started a manual labor business, which is seriously an entirely different enchilada compared to a corporate business.
>>
>>692653981

>I can't refute anything so I'm going to nitpick

If I said nigger instead of nigga you wouldn't have commented on it at all.
>>
File: diversity.jpg (241 KB, 780x1182) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
diversity.jpg
241 KB, 780x1182
>>692638128
true
>>
>>692637686

Why hasn't this nigger reached page 15 yet?
>>
>>692653491
I know the white guy was mediocre because I ended up seeing him working after I got hired at a different company
He had family who had been doing the job so he was given preferential treatment
Idk man, you can try and call bullshit but it doesn't actually matter
I'm mature enough to know that life is harder being black but it's not stopping me from trying
>>
>>692651033
You're so full of shit. I was poor most of my life, you can afford $20/month for the bus on any budget.
>>
>>692638128

Where do I sign?
>>
>>692654167
>assuming I'm the same guy.
you're autism is showing.
not to mention, unless youre claiming to not have written a bunch of the shit I've been reading, you've been dodging a fuck ton of refuting points and just been telling people to kill themselves and calling them names.
>>
>>692654084
if you have to leverage everything you own to start, then its not likely to work lol

and ahh yeah thats different. not really a business there, unless he is employing others too.

my friend does this exact thing and it was hardly expensive or risky to get started.

90$ in my state. thats all. he wont need to purchase more either. <1000$ for a contractor job. could afford to start that in like 6 months of working at mcdonalds and saving up
>>
>>692654472

>I'm every woman. It's all in me.

Nice anecdote.
>>
>>692638128
>>692637847

Found the people that have never actually met a black person
>>
>>692654430
that still doesn't mean he was mediocre, it means that what you saw at that moment or moments came off as mediocore to YOU a biased opinion.

he could have had a doctorate in whatever position you applied for, with 15 years experience and because he got it over you, you'd still have a biased opinion that he was a mediocre candidate.
>>
>>692654596
no you haven't
>>
>>692654593
Whatever that means
>>
>>692654522

It doesn't matter if you're the same guy or not, you didn't refute anything and chose to nitpick based on a single word, and still wouldn't have commented if I said nigger instead of nigga, because then the assumption would be that I was white. So all of that is still correct.

This is the only guy I've told to kill himself this entire thread. In my own posts, I have refuted each and every point posed to me, by each and every anon who has posed it.
>>
>>692653455
I lived in a town called Hagfold when I was younger, about 4 or 5, and I remember the way the parents treated us
They disliked us because we were black, I actually have a scar on my leg from when one the kids stamped on my leg wearing rugby boots bc his mother said "he won't feel it"
The kids were curious before, they asked weird questions like "do you wash everyday" which is understandable if you've only ever seen white people
>>
>>692654694
But affirmative action ensures mediocre people get positions anon.
>>
>>692654694
He was 16 and had no boat handling experience, his family had been doing it for generations so he was given preferential treatment
I've been working with boats since I was 14, I had more theoretical and practical experience
We did theory work alongside each other to get our qualifications and he was mediocre there too
We had practical tests to see how well we were being taught how to handle a boat and ropework and stuff, he did the worst there
He was a great guy but he wasn't the best at the job, I'm not upset about it but it's a bit annoying
>>
>>692638562
This.
>>692639852
But this just took the stupid cake, because
>>692640046
Except I got a scholarship for literally being black, and I didn't know what to think about it, but I took it anyways.

>>692642637
>the idealistic business world
>where people aren't people but machines who only observe things from an objective point of view
>their lives are magically separated from their various facets of work
>number games often count numbers and not things to which the numbers are ascribed
People certainly care enough to make note that a nigger was one of the only people to actually read course work- which was the bare minimum requirement of a class. Or that the nigger knew how to fix a fridge that seemed to stop working. Just saying.

This thread is just mired by confirmation bias, cancer, delusions of grandeur, personal hangups, irrational fear, lack of experience/exposure, and probably a little bit of stupid. But it'll 404 soon, so each anon will just go back to jerking it to (insert here).
>>
>>692654794
you haven't.
you're making the assumption I would have thought you're white, which I wouldn't have because I've read all of your whiney posts.

you've made anecdotes multiple time as "points". you've "argued" by using harsh words and wording to the equivalent of someone shouting or raising their voice and thinking that makes them sound more right.

you're an idiot and I know why people treat you worse than othetes, pro tip, it's not because you're black, it's because of your pompous, conceited attitude, which someone already pointed out when they said you were not humble at all.
>>
>>692654920
affirmative action doesn't go both ways, the white guy didn't get the job because of affirmative action if that's what you are trying to imply.
>>
File: SATaverae.jpg (50 KB, 501x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SATaverae.jpg
50 KB, 501x449
>>692646310
>, unless you're 100% similar academically with the exception of skin color
SAT admission stats shows that you are so wrong.
>>
>>692637686
You came to the wrong board son
>>
>>692655335
says you. for all I know you're making it up to try to prove a point. also, you clearly stated he got preferential treatment because his family worked their for generations, that has ZERO to do with you being black and him being white. that has to do with someone calling in a favor for a family member, or if a family member was involved in the hiring, then nepotism, that's not racial.
>>
>>692655496
The white guy got the job based on the assumption that he was better because of circumstances of birth regardless of other factors
>>
I was black once... Then the summer took it away from me. All the white bitches loved me and the white men wanted to be me.
>>
>>692655784
I don't get anything from proving a point to you, I have 0 reason to lie
What I'm saying is that I didn't get the job bc a white kid was assumed to be better than me even tho I was better qualified for the position
That's really not a hard point to grasp
>>
>>692655785
read
>>692655784
family was involved, that has nothing to do wother either candidates race, you could claim nepotism though is family hired family.

this is just more attempts at placing racism into a place it didn't occur.
>>
>>692655496
I'm implying blacks are mediocre unless it involves running and a ball
>>
>>692655401

Again, I'm not the same person. That guy left like 100 posts ago. I don't know how to contact him, and I know you really want to argue with him, but there's nothing I can do.

I'm sorry, anon. He'll never see your argument. He'll never know your opinion on the matter. He'll never understand why he's not humble or why he is in in fact conceited.

I'm truly, truly, truly, sorry.

Here, link me to the posts you think are me and I'll prove they're not me. I don't even have photoshop or whatever so I can't take away or add (You).

Also I literally just told you that's not me so I don't know why you're so hung-up on it. In the wise words of Sharkeisha, "He gone!"
>>
>>692655730
this isn't /pol/
>>
>>692656062
His family wasn't involved in the hiring, his perceived "breeding stock" was
As the only nigger to have worked in that part of the industry, I can 100% say that racism plays a large part in hiring and job opportunities
>>
>>692656032
>his family had been doing it for generations so he was given preferential treatment
you said this, not me. that has nothing to do with race. that's what I was pointing out from the start, they assumed him a better candidate because of his history. We're they were? maybe. but that doesn't point to it being a racial factor, it has to do with how he paraded himself because of what he may have been exposed to in the interview.
>>
It has it's perks sometimes but I'd say "hard mode" describes being black pretty accurately.

People generaly don't wan't to take a chance on you because of their subconscious, or even admited preconceptions.

Contrary to popular belief, the majority of white women would never go out with a black man, sometimes because they don't want to be seen an outcast amongst social groups or family. Or they just aren't attracted.

Many more reasons.
>>
>be in 10th grade
>taking one of the thousand standardized tests they throw at you
>teacher basically says this is one of the ones that doesn't matter, so just do your best and dont stress
>fill out the bubbles
>come to the one about what ethnicity I am
>fuck it, I'll just put african american because who cares, right?
>fast forward 16 years
>have gone to college and gotten masters degree
>still get at least two phone calls a year from organizations that want to give me money/benefits because their computer told them I was african american

Must be nice.
>>
>>692656286
It has nothing to do with how he paraded himself whatsoever, his surname somehow made him more eligible than someone who was actually qualified
He was an unqualified white person who was given the job over a more qualified black person
>>
File: 1464965813929.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464965813929.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>692638178
>Be me
>Be Black
>Be more Educated than most people in this thread
>everyday neckbeards here hurdurr muh white race
>School them in every race thread
>watch as your race destroys itself with all the special little cupcakes wanting to be women.
>I married a white woman and have kids
Just doing my part to dilute your shitty race out of existence. Feels good Bruh
>>
>>692656261
so wait, you're the ONLY black person in that line of work, so racism is rampant?
>they didn't hire me, Muh racism.
>this or that didn't happen, muh racism.
statistically if you apply for a job as .1% of applicants, it's more likely that someone from the other 99.9% will be hired over you.

you're completely unwilling to admit that it had nothing to do with your race and more to do with how he lauded his family history in the interview just to get preferential treatment and his foot in the door
>>
>>692656595
You're doing gods work
>>
File: 026921677.jpg (117 KB, 476x633) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
026921677.jpg
117 KB, 476x633
>>692656595
>but you're still fixated on race
Coming from a black anon, you're just as bad as the neckbeards.
>>
>>692656574
says you. I can keep this up all day. you have a biased opinion and have No idea what was said in his interview. he may have straight up lied to them about what his capabilities were. my point is you're assuming racism based off the fact that 1 black person (as you said, you're the only black person working in that area of work) was turned down in a pool of potentially dozens of other people.

do you not see it yet? or are you going to keep saying it was all skin color that made the decision and couldn't possibly be some other factor that swayed them to pick the less qualified person?
>>
>>692656737
The person with better qualifications would be hired actually
Which was me
He didn't laud his family history whatsoever, is it so hard for you to accept that there are many situations where people make a decision based on race rather than on skill?
There's 0 justification for hiring someone who's unqualified and inexperienced just because they happen to have a surname that means their parents did a certain job
>>
>>692656595
Actually if you're with a white woman you arent making black babies. So there are less black babies now. It goes both ways, but who are there more of? So if the rest of society engaged in your behavior which race would be gone first?
>Educated
>>
>>692656595
It works both ways, you're diluting your own race too
>>
File: 1466384005144.jpg (40 KB, 473x414) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466384005144.jpg
40 KB, 473x414
>>692637686
It is hard.

I'm only half black and yeah.

For example:
>People who know you irl don't even accept your friend request on Facebook.
>You're never believed in court, even when you have proof you're right.
>Constant sexual harassment accusations at work. One time at Jamba Juice, this bitch turned me in for standing too close while we were working at designated stations.
>being called a nigger at school.
>My own friends at school saying if they were me, they'd kill themselves.
>>
>>692656595
>this obsessed with race
>thinks he's somehow superior to people who don't care
Wew lad
>>
>>692656894
Why shouldn't we be fixated on race? Everyday the media tells you to forget it and get over slavery and the past and that everything is fine. Yet they neglect to highlight the racial injustices that still perpetuate in society today. We must never forget who we are, yes we are all human beings but as a people we must lose our identity or feel ashamed of it. Calm your tits niglet.
>>
>>692657077
you're back tracking now. if he didn't lean on his family history then why did you say
>his family had been doing it for generations so he was given preferential treatment
how the fuck would they know that if he didn't say I? if they knew it because they knew his familt, then that just makes my point even stronger that it had nothing to do with race and more to do with doing a favor for someone, which happens all the time.
>no reason to hire someone less qualified
no there isnt, but it happens ALL THE TIME. and has nothing to do with race. it happens in college acceptance because mommy and daddy donated a shit ton of money, it happens with affirmative action, but some how affirmative action is ok, it happens when a someone offers a deal or break for someone to cut some slack.it's life and it's not racist, it's just plan bullshit.
>>
>>692657027
Do you not understand the purpose of a CV and references? You can't actually just lie about your capabilities because you need to be able to provide evidence
Other than him, there was no other candidates other people had gone for different companies in relatively the same line of work
Do you not see it yet? Or are you going to keep saying it was all justifiable bias that made the decision and couldn't possibly be the fact that racism is rampant in a lot of environments?
>>
File: 1445819420547.jpg (77 KB, 700x478) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445819420547.jpg
77 KB, 700x478
>>692637686
being black is not hard mode, you get a bunch of free welfare shit and special treatment at school if you do an equal job to the below average white males. Thank affirmative action for your cozy life while you fucking pciket around about BLM

kill yourself you fucking monkey

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/assclowns-are-back-bitch
>>
>>692657473
His surname told them who his parents were, the assumption that because his parents were those people he'd be better than the no-name qualified black applicant is a raciracist decision fam
It's not hard to understand
>>
>>692640805
>Depending On Your Circumstances and associates.

So it's like being white then. Imagine that.
>>
File: 3.png (3 KB, 233x230) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3.png
3 KB, 233x230
>>692637686
being a straight normal educated white male is the hard mode, thanks to SJWs, kikes and tumblr.
you will literally get abused in every possible way.
>>
>>692645974
maybe you just feel sorry for yourself because propaganda has made you feel like you should?

until i see a black person actually consider this, i will see it as a distinct possibility
>>
>>692655673

Not everyone takes the SAT and as of 2015 less and less colleges are even using SAT scores for admission, because they don't actually prove anything in the grand scheme of things. Instead, they're looking at highschool GPA, which is a better indicator, and more people are taking the ACT than the SAT.

That being said, every race's SAT scores have dropped since then (2009), as the push for the abolishment of standardized testing has come in full force.

Anywho, all that being said. I'm not seeing how this would mean academically different people are being looked over or accepted due to race. You could do community college for 2 years then transfer to an excellent university without ever having taken the SAT.
>>
>>692657154
"Negro" features are usually more prevalent in mixed children and your misguided society still label them as black. Africans as a racial group carry many skin tones even within Africa itself in communities that never interacted with another racial group. So my half white offspring could go to and settle in any african country without being too out of place while it wouldnt be the same in a Scandinavian country.
>>
>>692657710
I don't think you understand what racism is, because that's not racist. the word you're looking for is more closely to cronyism. all you've pointed out was he was given undo favoritism because of his name, not his skin color.
>>
>>692657179
I'm not obssessed with MuH purity Muh Genetics like most white males here are. I myself am not fully African.
>>
>>692657710
well then it had nothing to do with race, did it? because everyone knows that even white people dont just get hired because they are "qualified."

you have to actually be able to do the job well, and if they know that your family has been doing it for generations then they aren't being prejudiced agaisnt black people, they are being prejudiced against literally everyone but the people in this family we're talking about, including all white people
>>
>>692657230
Never said I was superior. Just pointing out how satisfying it is to make neckbeards and white supremacists mad.
>>
>>692639803
Ok hillbilly bob. Enjoy your moonshine.
>>
>>
File: we wuz.jpg (479 KB, 934x837) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
we wuz.jpg
479 KB, 934x837
>>
>>692657969
Thats completely beside the point. The point is that genetically in the long run, white women mixing with black men would be the end of the black race (in the US at least).
>>
>>692657624

>I'm not black and this is my story

Go get 'em, Tiger.
>>
>>
>>692657877

In the real world, (unless you're in Cali), those people are nowhere near you. They're just extremely vocal on the internet. A vocal minority, if you will. Nobody outside the internet actually cares.
>>
>>692640383
Most is not all. Learn English.
>>
>>692640487
Nah. I've met a white guy who sells crack.
>>
>>692657184
anon you're more of a loser than a half black man
>>
>>692658547
Most is significant, I used the term correctly. You cant say all of one group is a certain way, but with blacks you can say most are a certain way, because its the truth. We cant lie to ourselves about the facts forever.
>>
>>692658360
You base your assumptions on what exactly?
>>
>>692641081
>customer satisfaction

People didn't like black voices?! You don't fuckin say!
>>
>>692654596
Found the black guy who pulls the race card.
>>
File: blacks.jpg (192 KB, 631x780) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blacks.jpg
192 KB, 631x780
There's only one mode for them, it's nigger mode.
>>
>>692658600
willing to bet he acts just like a nigger
>>
>>692658756
Most is not all. Keep moving the goal posts if you want but you're still wrong.
>>
>>692658907
Too kek. Hell no. Dude is a computer nerd. But it's cool cause he's white right?
>>
>>692641081
Blacks in the US are a lost cause. For Generations they have been treated like animals so they behave like animals.
>>
>>692658801
How is that an assumption? If the race of each person involved is diluted by half, you have less of each race. Given enough time one race will be gone. Its not rocket science.
>>
>>692658941
Dipshit I just said that. You are responding to the comment where I said that. Learn reading comprehension retard.
>>
>>692659063
You know what happens when you assume right
>>
>>692659164
How is that an assumption?
>>
>>692659159
Most is not all. Next time don't say all. Inb4 LEL DAT WAS NOT MEE
>>
>>692659199
Because you're assuming
>>
>>692659217
Oh you cant even read, I'll bet you're black too.
>>
>>692659258
Assuming what?
>>
>>692659279
I'm as white as the driven snow. Most is not all. Deal with it.
>>
>>692659324
assuming assumptions of course
>>
>>692659010
>things that aren't true
>>
>>692659367
I doubt that blacky
>>
>>692659324
Is the only thing you can post questions? How do you function in life?
>>
>>692657455
Because you give in to the bastions of stupid when you get fixated on something as silly as skin pigment or "muh ethnicity" overriding the quality of not a group, but an individual. Way to invalidate yourself, on top of wasting your life.

You are not an Atlantic slave. I am not an Ashanti slave. I am not an Ashanti baron. I am not a slave owner.

We are people in (current year). Everything -is- fine. No one alive is or was responsible for what happened more than 4 generations ago- they are responsible for what they confabulate, misinterpret, or get fixated on today (or in the last 50 years- to which it still doesn't matter here and now). There are racial injustices, sure. I'd call them ethnic injustices, because there are more forms of injustice than just "black injustice". It runs deeper than that- I bet you anything that a black individual with an American accent gets less shit than the black individual with a thick Afrikaans dialect.

You are inciting the past within that of the present day, and people like you, unintentionally or otherwise, cause the problems you say exist. This is why people get ashamed, or become confused, or get angry, or don't even know how mend the situation- because the situation doesn't even have a place in (current year). This is not 1830. No one has to apologize for themselves- we just have to acknowledge that something happened, and move on with our lives.

I only have beef with those who retard the progress of people's lives. And I understand that there are many, many different scenarios and situations that are never so cut-and-dry that I can blanket everyone who does so, as retarded.
>>
>>692659380
Uh huh. Nice try nigger.
>>
>>692659387
It actually is true. Dudes a scumbag who still lives with his parents at 24.
>>
>>692659455
>>692657455
My identity is not the identity of my great-grandparents. Not even my parents. I am me, you daft normie. Nothing I do is for "my brothers and my sisters"- it's for me, and anyone I bother to associate with. That's not to say I won't stand up for someone who's getting shit on solely because they're a dindu, or that I don't acknowledge that people become self-fulfilling prophecies and create a scenario where "my people" is a pertinent issue that veils real problems in the world- it just means I understand that the world is...

Not that black and white. I will stand up for a "white person" as well. I have the education, wisdom- even just the common sense, beyond that of a 5-year old who is content with putting square pegs in square holes, one who subsequently complains that the square pegs don't fit in the triangle-shaped-holes.

You are what I don't want to be. Mindless. A child playing pretend, lacking actual identity or integrity. You are the reason most suggest that I should be ashamed of being "exotic" or "ebony".
>>
>>692658756

I mean, we can if they're not facts, yeah?
>>
File: 1466933504215.gif (2 MB, 605x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466933504215.gif
2 MB, 605x720
i just feel blacks have a dangerous aura around them.

Is better to have them far away because with a black you never know.
>>
>>692659432
No one asked what you doubt. This isn't your blog faggot.
>>
>>692659063
Thats not how genes work Jim. All you would be left with at the end of the day is a race of browns who at the end of the day would/could more easily identify with their african ancestry than that of european. Not only as a result of genetic indicators but that of Americas social construct that identifies anything mixed as not being white.
>>
>>692659442
>Finding out what people mean is stoopid
You should really think before you type stupid things.
>>
>>692659608
>stoopid

HURR DURR
>>
>>692659519
They are though. Statistically blacks are criminals more often than any other race.
>>
>>692659555
thou shalt not meme in vain
>>
>>692659555
Kek'd and checked
>>
>>692659597
Right, it would be brown, and there would be less and less black in the world. Less and less white too, but blacks would run out sooner.
>>
>>692659597
actually if you took a black male today, and he had a kid with a white women, then each subsequent kid of each generation only had a kid with a white person from that point forward, then you'd end up with a white person, not a brown looking mixed person.

There's actual evidence of this today, where some white people are finding out that an ancestor had a child with a slave, yet their family has looked completely white for the passed 3 or 4 generations.
>>
>>692659680
Exactly
>>
>>692659733

That doesn't mean most blacks are criminals. It means just what you said, that there are more black criminals than any other race. Funnily enough, these crimes are typically performed on other black people, in black neighborhoods.
>>
>>692659950
>let me illustrate that I don't understand gradients or heredity
>>
>>692659455
You know all you say sounds really awesome and nice and rosey but they events of 400 years ago havent ended especially in America we still live it. If you want to believe its over and done thats fine with you. As long as one group of people sees themselves as superior to another whether consciously or unconsciously we will always be in the loop of what started 400 years ago. I bet you believe white privilege isnt a thing too.
>>
>>692659971
Being criminals more often doesnt mean that, you're right, but I wasnt saying that was the reason. They still are mostly criminals though.
Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 32


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.