Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

*BANG* *BANG* *CRASH* That's all it takes for a burglar

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 50
*BANG*
*BANG*
*CRASH*
That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your home with the intent to kill and steal.
Why don't you own a gun?
>>
File: 1467227358401.png (461 KB, 870x722) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467227358401.png
461 KB, 870x722
>>692635410
>>
>>692635410
I do. That fuckers organs would be peppered with #4 buck shot. Zero Fucks Given
>>
>>692636689
>Having a gun in 2016
Why? You don't need one anymore, and the only reason someone would need one is because they like killing people.
The police exist y'know.
>>
Why the fuck would anyone have the intent of killing me? This is the entire problem with you retards. No one wants to kill a fat fuck living in their mother's basement, they don't even know you exist because you're so beta.
>>
>>692635410
It's almost like I don't have a kitchen knife or something.
>>
>>692637076
>Grab knife
>Burglar shoots you before you can react
>>
>>692635410
He could kick the door there all he wants and wouldnt get in..

You have to kick the bottom of the door so it breaks the frame as it flexes from the impact.
>>
>>692637257
Burgulars dont operate that way bro unless its personal in which case you probably deserve it
>>
>>692637327
Retard
>>
>>692635410
First: What is a burglar gonna steal? I don't own shit.
Second: In untrained hands, guns do more harm than good.
>>
>>692635410
Ur 100% right. Which is why I own guns. It falls on YOU and only you to protect YOURSELF. If shit hits the fan u better have the proper means to do that. Not like these fags ITT who say just call the cops or bring a knife to a gun fight. Those are beta cuck responses that are unreliable irresponsible and dangerous.
>>
>>692638099
Sounds like ur a poor idiot who would make an easy target to victimize.
>>
>>692635410
i do own a gun, its only a single shot, breach loaded 20ga. to me its not a weapon, its a hunting tool, i dont even have shot for it that would do much harm to a human except a point blank (#4 bird shot), but you bet your ass if someone broke into my house i would use it to blast all the skin off of the burglar's face (thats all it would do realy, unless i stuck the barrel in his mouth).

i also have a 65lb longbow and a battle ready skeggox replica- both of which would be much much more effective then the 20ga (currently that is, i mean if i whent out and bought slugs or buckshot for it, then it would be a different story).
>>
>>692636909
Go read in cold blood. One of the many senseless killings happening every day. They didn't need to kill anyone but they did
>>
>>692637257
>living in a place where burglars have guns
>>
>>692635410

kick one door down and there's another one waiting, this goes on for 15 doors, then you enter "reception" / "turret room"
>>
>>692635410
Arthritis and carpal tunnel has crippled my fingers. Got rid of my guns when I knew an accident would happen.

I'll use my dick instead.
>>
Reminds me of that greentext of we will rock you
>>
>>692638639
>living in a place where muslims are taking over your land and your culture, your possessions and your life.
>>
>>692635410
>with the intent to kill

Because I want to die, duh.
>>
>>692635410
Fear mongering. Pure and simple.
>>
>>692638834
At least I'm not afraid of my neighbour, and if I feel threatened it's surely not for my life
>>
>>692635410
you americunt are so gay with your weapons
>>
*FAP*
*FAP*
*SPLOOGE*
That's all it takes to jerk off.
Why don't you jerk off?
>>
>>692636808
I like protecting myself, but anyone that tries to harm me or my family deserves death. Especially, if I'm just sitting in my home minding my own business. What's it like being a beta cuck?
>>
Not a pussy so I'd try to fight. I may not have a piece, but neither does he.
>>
>>692639081
Tell urself that in 30 years after the mudslimes are the majority and they turn on you like the rabid dogs they are. Bet ur gonna wish u had guns then. You euros are so fuckin retarded I swear. 2000 years of civilization and u still can't get your shit together.
>>
>>692635410
Where I live it is more lightly that I will get struck my lightning than a robber entering my home with the intend to kill. So a gun would probably be more dangerous to the people around me than it would protect me...
>>
>>692639814
Are u that irresponsible that u can't keep a gun safe and know how and when to use it properly? Fucking beta eurocucks please KYS
>>
Because I have 5 Chihuahuas that live outside and 2 Rottweilers that live inside. Both rescues that were badly treated and are now fiercely loyal to me.

Please try to get to my house without being heard.

Then one you're inside... Well, my boys don't growl, and trimmed nails don't click on carpet.

Good luck.
>>
File: x434V3F.jpg (32 KB, 242x302) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
x434V3F.jpg
32 KB, 242x302
SHALL
>>
>>692639428
That's funny that you talk about culture and understanding what is it to "get your shit together", cause as long as I remember unless "freedum", america is about destroying other's culture untill now. You can go cook yourself some fat-fried-in-meat-with-fat-on-and-another-slice-of-lard while your freaking about your neighbour, I had a nice couscous today and i'm not affraid that my neighbour kill me today or tommorow
>>
>>692639982
Just look at the statistics, a gun in your home is more lightly to harm someone in your family than it is to protect you from an armed robber...
And no, I do know how to handle a gun, I just don't feel safer with one...
>>
>>692635410
This again?
>>
>>692635410
B-But i have crimsafe doors
>>
>>692640160
>destroying other's culture
Yea u fags weren't saying that in 1945 when America liberated you from nazi germany. Did you forget? Bet the citizens might have like having a gun or two back then. U can compare burgers to couscous it's irrelevant. In time your liberal ways will tear Europe apart. Enjoy sharia law. Don't come crying to the West when Achmed is fucking your wife and daughters in the assignment every night, cucklord.
>>
>>692640754
Ass* fuckin auto correct
>>
>>692638583
yeah he should pretend to be very badass in front of everybody, cause you're not a victim, we don't fuck with you right ?
>>
>>692640300
Soo... yes? You're too stupid and irresponsible to handle a firearm? Thanks for answering
>>
File: 1434647965294.jpg (131 KB, 500x635) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434647965294.jpg
131 KB, 500x635
>>692635410

>*BANG*
>*BANG*
>*CRASH*
>That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your home with the intent to kill and steal.

Maybe in the USA but we have doors here that aren't made of cardboard.

Btw, why do people who live in a bus like them need home defense? To protect the Rembrandt from being stolen?
>>
>>692635410
*BANG*
*BANG*
*CRASH*
I have gotten your stuffs
>>
>>692641028
hehehe sneeke crimo alwayz try 2 bee sneeke
>>
File: cool story bro.jpg (65 KB, 500x499) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cool story bro.jpg
65 KB, 500x499
>>692640754

>Yea u fags weren't saying that in 1945 when America liberated you from nazi germany.

Maybe he is from Spain or eastern Europe?
>>
>>692641005
>implying doors are the only way burglars enter a dwelling
>what are windows?
>>
>>692635410
>*BANG*
>*BANG*
>*CRASH*
>That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your home with the intent to kill and steal.
>Why don't you own a gun?

For one, I live in Canada. It's a first world country, unlike America. Secondly, it takes a lot more than 3 lines typed out on /b/ to break into my house, faggot.
>>
>>692636808
for me it was part of my former job (private security). they are a lot of fun to shoot, you should try it some time.
>>
>implying everyone has shitty doors that can be broken down with a kick
Kys
>>
>>692635410
>*BANG*
>*BANG*
>*CRASH*
WE will rock you ?
>>
>>692641201

>because burglers kick in windows in residential neigborhoods in broad daylight.

In the US the people might not give a shit about each other but if something like that happened here the neighbors would call the cops and be out in the street to help.
>>
>>692635410
>*BANG*
>*BANG*
>*CRASH*

>2016
>Newfags not getting this tread
>>
>>692637257
at close range like that you have an excellent chance of cutting him, assuming you know what you are doing, aim for the brachial and femoral arteries.
you are going to get shot, no doubt about it. take solace in the knowledge that in your last few minutes on earth you were finally a man
>>
>>692636808
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.
>>
I own a sword, switch blade and several throwing knives. That fucjer would be dead the moment he walked inside.
>>
>>692641177
And the reason why hitler didn't invade Spain or Portugal was because they were practically allied anyway. On paper they remained "neutral" but that's not how it was.

Also the soviets and UK wouldn't have toppled the third reich on their own. You're an idiot. Like I said, enjoy getting assraped by mohommad
>>
>>692638099
>don't own shit
There will come a time when you want something nice, so that excuse won't protect you from burglars forever

>untrained hands
Shooting ranges exist in pretty much every city, but even if you live in the middle of nowhere like me, you can still drive a ways from town, set up targets, and practice there. Training isn't hard.
>>
>>692635410
>Implying I don't
>>692641524
Don't live in a trailer park but you're damn right, literally no one locks their doors in my town, because anyone who would break into a house would likely get shot by a neighbor.
>>
>>692640052
2 male pits outside and 2 female inside. And the female have pups so they're really territorial right now. Also got a Mossberg 500 beside my bed. In case they hurt my dogs.
>>
File: 20160630_181453.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160630_181453.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
But I do. And enough ammo to fill all of these 3x. Plus a saiga 12 with 5 mags (12rd) enough ammo to fill them 500. And some other pistols and rifles.
>>
>>692640052
i feel bad for your mailman
jesus, how much dog food do you buy a week?
>>
File: 1362930268891.jpg (41 KB, 604x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1362930268891.jpg
41 KB, 604x604
>>692641733
>Also the soviets and UK wouldn't have toppled the third reich on their own.

Hitler was defeated at the Battle of Kursk just as the US was begining actual combat. The only thing the US did was speed things up by a few months.

Learn2history faggot
>>
>>692641384
you are my new hero!
>>
>>692641852
Do you really need all that ammo?
>>
>>692635410
*THWOK*
*THUD*
That's all it takes for a 36" crowbar to knock you all the way back to preschool.
I hope you like coloring books, because that's what you're getting for christmas for the rest of your life.
>>
>>692635410
Your American trash doors maybe. For me it's like:
>at least 3 minutes to crack the thick steel front door with security locks of my apartment complex
>go up to the fifth floor to my place
>try to crack another quite heavy steel door with security locks

Good luck burglar, you gonna need it.
>>
This shitty overbearing nanny state (UK) took our guns away. Am getting a rifle soon though, just need the money and licensing.
>>
>>692635410
Because I don't live in a country with niggers.
>>
my parents are my caretakers per my government disability and i've been in psychiatric hospitals so i am disqualified from owning a gun in florida
>>
Because i don't live in murica

Because doors in my country aren't made of cardboard

Because i've never even heard of anyone getting robbed that way
>>
>>692641201
Sure, if they bring a big ladder they can try to break in my 7th floor place
>>
>>692642094
>lives in an apartment
>calls other people poor
>>
>>692641524
>the neighbors would call the cops and be out in the street to help.
apparently nobody works where you're from and just sits at the house all day diligently keeping watch over the entire neighborhood. delusions of grandeur run rampant with you
>>
>>692638099
>First: What is a burglar gonna steal? I don't own shit.
you should at least have some cash ready, you dont want to deal with an angry upset burglar
>>
>>692642231
>nigger living in the projects confirmed
who would want to break into your shithole anyways?
>>
>>692641639
...like that mathematician who died at a very young age in a pistol fight.

BULLSHIT

that's Hollywood nonesense. You are a man if you do what you want, knowing it will attract females and urging to enhance your common sense by education, work and a little love for a few people who are worth it. To make children and give something back. To make sense and give sense.

Read and stop watching shekel movies.
>>
>>692642094
lol it's a fuckton cheaper to have doors like that when you're living in a shared space

i'm in america and my home is made of concrete by the way not everyone has plywood homes
>>
>>692635410
Get a big fucking dog
>>
>>692638615
Really unlikely though
>>
>>692642250
>thinks paying mortgage for 30 years makes him a rich home owners
>thinks all apartments are shitholes

my sides bitch please you probably don't even have a cleaning lady
>>
>implying burglars prefer going on blind robbing
>implying burglars prefer to trip into any unknown shootout instead of easy collecting in an empty house

I wonder if every door in the US is so easy to kick in. I've seen SWAT teams also go with rams through walls.
>>
>>692642355
look at the little white trash boy not knowing of high class apartments in the city
>>
File: images (43).jpg (7 KB, 259x195) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (43).jpg
7 KB, 259x195
>>692635410
*THWAP*
*THWAP*

That's all it takes for you too lose focus of what you broke into the house for. Noe the housewife has you punned down and she is draining you of all your energy. You slowly lose your drive to steal, and now you splooge. You leave thinking you've won, but no. The bitch presses charges against your ass and are easily found by the police. Why don't you guys have a woman to protect the house?
>>
File: beetlejuice.jpg (15 KB, 414x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
beetlejuice.jpg
15 KB, 414x250
>>692635410
The only purpose of guns is to kill other people.
Killing people is illegal and therefore guns should be too.
>but muh second amendment
You really think we should follow laws written hundreds of years ago?
Where do you draw the line? Should we follow laws written 1000 years ago? Should we stone women who cheat on their men?
Owning a gun is simply barbaric and anyone who isn't an amerifag can see that.

>but when u take away the guns from the civilians only criminals will have guns and we can't defend ourself
When in society has this ever happened?
Look at every gun that has taken guns away and not only does crime go down, crimes involving GUNS go down too.
>>
>>692641177
The fuck does Spain have to do with that?
>>
>>692635410
I do own a gun. It makes being a burglar that much easier. I love the lack of gun laws.
>>
>>692641852
Your aim that bad?
>>
>>692642513
nigger you can't fool me. back to your rat infested trash heap of a "home"
>>
>>692642292
Old people don't work & also successful people manage business from their homes.
>>
File: c26.png (18 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
c26.png
18 KB, 625x626
>>692642534
>>
>>692642367
>that's Hollywood nonesense.
look up what SWAT considers "lethal range" for a knife.
The real "hollywood nonsense" is your belief that you can't be an effective killer without a gun.
Humans are soft and squishy things.
>>
>>692642600
if we both have guns then it's a 50/50 shot. fair duel no ganks honor battleru git gud skrub
>>
>>692641733
Except for the Spanish "Blue Division", Spain and Portugal remained pretty much away from the European Theatre.
>>
>>692635410
He's not gonna kick in any door with those skinny legs.
>>
>>692642612
see
>>692642694
>>
>>692642685
>implying you live in one of these neighborhoods and aren't some poor nigger talking big for the fuck of it.
>>
>>692642694
>start a debate about gun control
>americans are literally so ignorant they think it's bait
You're culturally brainwashed into thinking that owning a gun is your right.
>>
>>692642714
Not exactly fair since the burglar has the element of surprise. While you're sitting on your computer jerking it to child porn while wearing headphones little Tyrone can bust in your home and bust a cap in your faggot ass.
>>
>>692635410
Nah, my door's way sturdier than what you american shitniggers call doors. Burglar better be packing a battering ram if he's thinking of getting through that bitch. Can't even use lockpicks because the lock's weird as fuck.
>>
>>692642685
>not having a counter argument and just trying to discredit other people
Boy are you the love child of Hillary and Donald? You're just like your parents with your deflection skills.
>>
>>692635410
*BANG*
*BANG*
*CRASH*
That`s all it takes for Freddy Mercury to break into your home with the intent to rock you.
Why don`t you listen to Queen?
>>
>be Australian
>impossible to get a gun
>>
>>692642977
This was actually meant for >>692642778
>>
>>692642819
Molon labe, bootlicker
>>
>>692642865
>being this scared of tyrone
you fags living in fear for no reason. if you have a gun and arent right in front of the spot he's breaking into chances are you will hear/see him coming and be prepared. assuming he does have a gun and yours is bigger. burglar isn't gonna carry an AK on his robbing spree.
>>
>>692636808
>The police exist y'know.
I thought you said police love shooting innocents and should all die.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, y'know.
Besides, police only come clean up the mess after the fact. When your life is in impending danger, the police can't travel 3+ miles and take down the criminal in less than 10 seconds.
We need guns to protect ourselves from a tyranical government as well.
>>
>>692635410

Canadian ayyyy
>>
>>692643068
>yours is bigger
bitch nobody has a bigger dick than tyrone
>>
>>692642819
News flash cuck it is a right. And it will never be taken away in full, because the one thing stopping them is the knoweldge that trying to take them will cause a shooting war, no ifs ands or buts about it. If it comes to that, I can almost assure you that by the end of it you'll be wishing that were on the other side.

And allow me to make myself clear, I do not want it to come to that.
>>
>>692643033
just because there are old people and faggots who manage businesses from their house doesn't mean that's what every neighborhood is comprised of. circumstantial bullshit is circumstantial.
>>
>>692643218
>muh militia
>muh ruby ridge
>>
>>692638639
>>living in a place where burglars have guns
>implying criminals follow the law

Even children understand this concept. You're less intelligible than a child.
>>
>>692642982
Buddy, you're an old man. Poor man, pleading with your eyes. Gonna make you some peace someday.
You've got mud on your face, you big disgrace.
Somebody better put you back into your place.
>>
Only have guns for hunting. I have three dogs outside and one inside. I'm not worried about robberies though, because I live out in the country. I could leave all my shit unlocked for a year and no one would have taken anything. Not once in my life have I felt threatened that an intruder would so much as enter my property.
>>
>>692643150
>tyranical government
There it is. Took a while but it ALWAYS shows up in gun threads.

What's it gonna take for you to start, an official public notice with a date?
>>
>>692642982
kekd
>>
>>692643068
>burglar isn't gonna carry an AK on his robbing spree
Chicago, IL would like to have a word with you about that.
>>
some of you guys are alright, don't fap to traps today.
>>
>>692643352
Did I say any thing about either of those things?
>>
Your silly anon, I already do own a gun
>>
>>692643505
okay, MOST burglars aren't going to carry an assault rifle. happy?
>>
File: BillOfNeeds.jpg (69 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BillOfNeeds.jpg
69 KB, 500x375
>>692642819
THE ****RIGHT**** OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
I have several, they just arent registered.
>>
>>692636808
good b8 bra
>>
>>692643441
That's easy in the country. I live in town and it happens all the time from drunk indians, or meth heads looking for something to sell for quick $$. I've used my pistol once this year already. That's more than id like to use it
>>
File: OwfMZIw.jpg (128 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OwfMZIw.jpg
128 KB, 768x1024
I'm Swiss OP.

I have a ton of guns because our country is not full of pussies.
>>
>>692635410
Lol nope. Solid wood door with deadbolt and bolt catch that is lagbolted to framing
>>
>>692635410
What are you selling?
>>
I do have one OP, a Beretta 93r

One hunk of hot lead is going to hurt, a burst is going to take anyone down.
>>
File: guns.png (16 KB, 768x259) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
guns.png
16 KB, 768x259
>>692643448
I'm gonna have a field day with you.
>>
>>692635410
> Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
> Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
> You got mud on yo' face
> You big disgrace
> Kickin' your can all over the place
>>
File: guns1.jpg (255 KB, 1391x406) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
guns1.jpg
255 KB, 1391x406
>>692643448
>>
>>692643669
>I have a ton of guns because our country is not full of pussies.

Not full of pussies AND not full of idiots.
>>
>>692643807
SING IT
>WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU
EVERYBODY
>WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU
>>
File: guns2.png (48 KB, 1112x530) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
guns2.png
48 KB, 1112x530
>>692643835
>>
>>692635410
A couple of months for a B&E vs years on an armed robbery.

learn2criminal
>>
>>692639284
LITERALL SHOTS FIRED
>>
File: guns3.png (199 KB, 1158x1393) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
guns3.png
199 KB, 1158x1393
>>692643937
>>
File: guns4.png (161 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
guns4.png
161 KB, 1280x800
>>692643965
>>
File: guns5.png (15 KB, 941x248) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
guns5.png
15 KB, 941x248
>>692643989
>>
>>692643785
Start with defining "Tyrannical Government".

Also tell me who put down the Bonus Army in DC.
>>
File: AHAAHAHA FUCK YOU.jpg (14 KB, 405x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AHAAHAHA FUCK YOU.jpg
14 KB, 405x720
>>692635410
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
Fucking shit....
*BANG*
*BANG*
FUCK, MY FOOT!
*BANG*
*Bang*
*bang*
*Rattle rattle*
*Soft whimpering*
*Footsteps limping away*'

Sorry OP, not every door and doorframe in this world is made from cheapass plywood.
Sorry for your country, can't even afford solid oak...
>>
>>692643365
dis bait right? I refuse to believe someone can be this retarded outside of the US
>>
Own a gun, it is your right. I encourage you to make use of your rights. Protect yourself if it comes to that. However people living in a constant sphincter tightened state of fear over the tiny % chance that you will be attacked or robbed are obnoxious. The people who are looking forward to some sort of revolution fantasy where they stand up to emperor Obama are unpleasant as well.
>>
>>692638099
>First: What is a burglar gonna steal? I don't own shit.
Some burglars don't know that until after they're in your house.
>>
File: 1455899645679.png (629 KB, 1023x766) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455899645679.png
629 KB, 1023x766
Because where I live, the burglars don't have guns. The most they'd likely have is a knife, which I have more of then then they do, and I know my house better than they do. If it's one on one then it's in my favour. Or at the very worst it's 50/50
>>
>>692637257
Same thing with a gun faggot.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 317x173) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 317x173
>>692635410
I live in a civilized country brimming now with newcomers that follow a religion of peace. There is simply no reason for a lamb to the slaughter to own such a savage device. Your attempt at trolling places sand in my vagina.
>>
>>692641205
If you have this thread open and you're in your home then we are all inside with you.
>>
File: 1456434508333.jpg (12 KB, 233x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456434508333.jpg
12 KB, 233x300
>>692644295
Plus *Bang* *Bang* *Crash* isn't even a thing, if the door is properly locked, it'd be: *Bang* *Bang**Bang**Bang**Bang**Bang**Bang**Bang**Bang**Bang**Bang**Bang**Bang**Bang**Bang**Bang**Bang**Bang**Bang**Bang**Bang**Bang**Bang**Bang**Bang**Bang**Bang* Then *crash* by that time I would've already called the police
>>
>>692635410
Because I don't want to kill anyone.
We all die some day, and I don't feel like it's something I really want to wait, or prepare for.
When it happens, I only want to cherish my life, not to feel bad about badly prepared.
>>
>>
>>692644357
your bait is bad and your grammar is even worse
>>
File: Jaina fucked.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jaina fucked.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: My daily carry.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
My daily carry.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
>>692635410
Oh but poor faggot OP...I do own a gun
If I showed you my gun it could easily ID me...so here a promo shot from GunBlast showing my pocket protector
>>
File: 1440361906570.jpg (61 KB, 464x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440361906570.jpg
61 KB, 464x720
>>692644060
>Start with defining "Tyrannical Government".

Look at you trying to play coy. How about no. You and I both know what a Tyrannical government is, and you and I both know that the its first step is to disarm the populace. Now why do you think a tyrannical government would want to disarm its own people? In every instance in history?
Hmmm....
Maybe it's because... I don't know...
Because it fears its own people will try to rebel its tyranny? With force?
How the fuck can you celebrate independence day, the American Revolution when the US freed themselves from the British Tyranny with guns and then go full 180 and say no-one should own guns but the state? Holy fuck.
>>
File: blood elf spread.webm (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blood elf spread.webm
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: mei doggy.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mei doggy.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>692635410
because me being 6'7'', 310 pounds, and having the ability to bench 875 means I have my own guns attached to my body. Don't you lift OP?
>>
File: Samus boobjob.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Samus boobjob.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>692644111
dub-trips don't lie m8, people who don't "live" in america (made in china) with houses printed out of a newspaper would not get fucked by a simple robber.

If someone wants to kill you, going to their house and breaking in would be the dumbest fucking thing you could do, and if they are just there to rob you then you don't need a fucking gun to protect yourself u nigger
>>
>>692644669
Do you think we are living under a tyrannical gubment?
>>
>>692635410

I own a decent door. A lot more than "bang, bang, crash".

I don't own a gun, but I do own a machete and a baseball bat.
>>
File: 1465541309879.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465541309879.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>692644648
>.410
>.45
Nice stopping power, phaggot.
>>
>>692644669
That's so fucking weak I feel pity for you.

Name ONE Goddamned Right that hasn't been infringed on.
>>
>>692644669
You are the government faggot, how can you celebrate Independence Day if you don't realize that
>>
>>692635410
Becuz im not living in Detroit lol
>>
>>692635410
>why don't you own a gun
Because I live in a country that doesn't want mass shootings every week and has a working police system. Also because my door is not made out fucking Plywood.
>>
File: 1452928102898.gif (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452928102898.gif
9 KB, 200x200
>>692644839
That the penalty I pay for living in a major city. If I walked around with my Hello Kitty Bushmaster strapped to my back....people would freak the fuck out.
My Pocket Protector is usually enough to stop assholes harassing me
>>
>>692644790
Are you implying that we should throw away our rights to our guns because everything is fine and dandy right now, and that there is nothing to fear in the future?
>>
>>692645077
Do you go Dirty Harry on them when they hurt your feelings?
>>
>>692635410
oh
right
I forgot I don't live in almost third-world country like USA.
>>
government will never take our guns away. period.
>>
>>692642522
because jasmine james cucked the shit out of her dumbass husband, and if i were the robber fuck yeah id do the same thing
brb gonna fap to that vid again
>>
>>692645144
Not at all, keep your guns they're not the problem. people living in a fantasy are the problem.
>>
>>692635410
Unless you live in europe where doors arent made of cardboard
>>
>>692639153
KEKKED
>>
>>692635410

Something I'd like to understand about the US since you've brought this up.

Why not give Tasers or dart guns to citizens instead of allowing guns so as to have time to contact the police and as to perpetuating this cycle of violence?
>>
>>692641248
Could you elaborate on 'private security'? It sounds rather interesting
>>
>>692645285
Because the know what would happen if they tried.
>>
>>692645292
wait what? real vid?
>>
>>692635410
We don't have paper doors here, sorry. Thought would like some gun anyway :^)
>>
>>692645365
I meant stop the cycle of violence of course lol

of course it wouldn't fix the problem itself....
>>
>>692635410
all i can get is black powder colt from 1860.
Is it worth spending money?

"Six shots! This time, I have SIX shots!"
>>
>>692645365
Because the guy breaking into your house will not be armed with a dart gun (Seriously? Are you this ignorant?) or a fucking taser.
>>
While I don't have a gun, I don't think he would respond well to a broad-head arrow or three through the eye.
>>
>>692635410
By the speed he got in, I'm dead. And so are you. Nobody stay relaxed in their own fucking home with their fucking gun in their hand or holster! What kind of demented sociopath you have to be to this? You would be more dangerous than the fucking hypothetical maniac that just crashed inb my hypothetical house!
>>
>>692645457
>>692645062
>>692643727
>>692642964
When the fuck did OP say he was kicking a door? Fucking autists i swear to fuck
>>
>>692645403
it wouldn't even get to that point. There isn't public support for taking all guns away. It couldn't be passed by congress because barely anybody wants that.
>>
>>692641005
This. They're probably coming to steal your guns since it's the most valuable thing in your home to a criminal anyway.
>>
>>692644669
this
>>692644726
nice fantasy, meathead. even if you did lift, your muscles can't protect you from a blade or a bullet.
>>
>>692645564
kek
>Bang
>Bang
>Crash
>Twhip
>Hgkkkggk
>Thud

"HUZZAH!"
>>
File: 1467366297985.jpg (29 KB, 399x582) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467366297985.jpg
29 KB, 399x582
Mfw no one here realises this is a copy pasta thread and the op was hoping someone would reference we will rock you
>>
>>692645514

I'm pretty sure if caught by surprise,he wouldn't be able to respond well,you know your own house,he doesn't...
>>
>>692644909
Damn straight, and as part of the government, I say the people should own guns.
>>
>>692635410
>inb4 OP is a burglar
>>
>>692644782
Plenty of times a burglar went in for a simple robbery and turned it into a murder or rape or both.
>>
i live in a friendly surburban area unit in melbourne, even if a dumb cunt tried to sneak into my home id just hide in a corner and attack with knife/fists
>>692645415
no, i mean the porn vid with jasmine james in it
>>
>>692645762

Archaic but satisfying. The even better part is my house is built on a central hall which I have literally used as a shooting gallery when I'm bored straight from my room to the front door.
>>
>>692635410
*bang*
*bang*
*crash*
Thats all it takes to play the drums. Why dont you own a set?
>>
>>692644839
>implying either of those wouldn't be enough to put someone down
It's fun to pretend to know what you're talking about on the Internet isn't it?
>>
>>692635410
I love the intimate thrill of handling a burglar with my bare hands.

There's something about the blood spatter from punch after punch to their already broken nose, the crunching of my fist against their face.

The sound they make when they're gasping for air as I choke the life out of them.

The look in their eyes that says 'please man, I don't want to die. I just wanted your TV'.

Then one last solid punch to the throat to crush the windpipe kcos now I am too tired and sexually pleased to keep choking.

Mmmmmmmmm.
>>
File: kCggqYw.jpg (124 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kCggqYw.jpg
124 KB, 800x600
>>692641708
>>
>>692645979
Ha I ain't knocking it, I find the mental image very funny.
>>
>>692645327
Then we both agree, banning guns lead to less violence. People will utilize knives and we'll have to ban those too just like the British.
Banning guns as futile to stop crazy people from maliciously using them. If not guns, they'll use cars. And everyone will agree it's nonsensical from banning cars because SOME people might use them in a bad way.
>>
>>692645867
Ok, so what's the problem?
>>
>>692635410
I live in the uk so I cant own a gun.
>>
File: EKSnt3p.png (148 KB, 781x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EKSnt3p.png
148 KB, 781x512
Bunch of fucking summerfags in this thread
>>
>>692635410
>*BANG*
>*BANG*
>*CRASH*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*CRASH*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*CRASH*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*CRASH*
Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
Playing in the street gonna be a big man some day
You got mud on your face
You big disgrace
Kickin' your can all over the place
Singin'

We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you

Buddy you're a young man hard man
Shouting in the street gonna take on the world some day
You got blood on your face
You big disgrace
Wavin' your Banner all over the place

We will we will rock you
Singin'
We will we will rock you

Buddy you're an old man poor man
Pleading with your eyes gonna make you some peace some day
You got mud on your face
Big disgrace
Somebody better put you back into your place

We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you
singing
We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you
everybody
We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you
>>
File: 1351544162767.jpg (151 KB, 480x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1351544162767.jpg
151 KB, 480x800
>>692635410
>*BANG*
>*BANG*
>*CRASH*
we will..
we will..
rock you
>>
>>692646098
Kek
>>
>people keep say third-world
>what does NATO and communism have to do with this thread?
>>
>>692643596
The only fucker with sense in this thread, scares me the most about the ones with guns that took the bait
>>
>>692646126
For now, there is no serious problem, but there is the impending problem that keeps getting raised that guns should be banned.
There is an active dismantling of the 2nd amendment that the people are against. Obama is the problem.
I can't wait until Trump steps in next presidency and says "Obama... you're fired!"
>>
>>692646256
that's because there are actually dumb cunt people with their dumb cunt kids that truly believe that
>>
>>692639153
> implying I'm not jerking off right now
>>
>>692635410
Don't need a gun. I am a weapon.

Situation happened to me, 6 years ago. Threw a brick through my terrace door in the middle of the night. My girl was visiting her parents, she had used my car, so it must have seemed like noone was at home.

I sneaked up on them, beat one of them to a bloody pulp, the other one fled.

Police later said it was probably drug-related, fucking junkies did not stand a chance. Got no trouble afterwards, all I know is the guy survived, but man I fucked him up bad.
>>
>>692646098
Dude what the fuck is wrong with your grammar? Stop pretending to be me. Or are you just trolling?
>>
>>692643769
Pic with time stamp
>>
>>692637327
You don't have to break the frame, you just need to fuck up where it latches, which a lot of times is just like 1/2" of wood
>>
>>692646081

I can assure you I wasn't offended. I wouldn't claim it as a normal justifiable weapon, but when you have the training and equipment on hand... haha
>>
>>692643769
nigga you got a rafka? must see
>>
>>692646381
And there's a place where all these dumb cunts can gather.
>>
>>692646300
Pretty much no one supports banning guns. If they do they are retarded or baiting
>>
>>692646633
and it's called the church. kek jefferies is fuckin great
>>
>>692644839
410 is aenemic as fuck, but you get some +p .45 LCs and you can get some serious fucking power, like .44 mag levels
>>
File: 600px-MGS_TTS_SAA.jpg (33 KB, 600x338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
600px-MGS_TTS_SAA.jpg
33 KB, 600x338
>>692645492
Six shots...
More than enough to kill anything that moves.
>>
>>692636808
You know it takes on average 15 minutes for police to arrive on scene after a dispatch. So that's 15 minutes you're sitting there getting the shit beat out of you, murdered, or worse. All while waiting for the police to "protect and serve".
>>
>>692635410
I live in a first world country where you don't just have people come charging in to slay you.

If they're going to steal, they're going to do so while you're at work, or preferably vacation.
>>
File: 1467081388031.jpg (104 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467081388031.jpg
104 KB, 500x500
>>692635410
The reason gun ownership is a problem specifically in the US is a combination of socio economic strife, irresponsible gun culture, isoltionist mentality inherited over generations from a radical protestant pioneer culture, rampant racism, poor education, and an almost pathological aversion to social cooperation. All these things antagonize tribal thinking, "us vs them", which leads to devaluing human life and acts of violence. Healthy gun culture, history, education, and a strong economy allow countries like Switerland to have a huge number of deadly military grade weapons to be in the hands of citizens without mass shootings and gang violence. Basically, as a country, the US is comparable to a poor ignorant violent teenager toting a bible and a pistol. This is why guns are such a problem in America.
>>
File: the fear.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the fear.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>692646771
>>
>>692646451
I worked with a guy that did the same thing. He came in late from work, found a burglar eating a sandwich and watching TV. He broke a bunch of the guys bones and calmly called 911. As he was on the phone the burglar starting trying to yell for help, my buddy used the phone and bashed his face a bunch of times. He almost went to jail for it but won in court (burglar sued him).

That's why you don't rob an old school biker.
>>
>>692646671
>Pretty much no one supports banning guns.

No one except President Ebola. But he's the only one who wants to ban them, right?
>>
>>692640615
Underated post
>>
>>692646906
Show me where Obama has said let's ban the guns
>>
File: picks.jpg (312 KB, 797x1556) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
picks.jpg
312 KB, 797x1556
this is relevant, i think
>>
>>692635410
Because I live in an apartment and the door is bolted into a metal frame built into the building. If he can kick the door down I doubt a fucking gun is going to stop him.
>>
>>692646980
http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Barack_Obama_Gun_Control.htm

Go crazy
>>
>>692646980
http://hotair.com/archives/2016/01/12/obama-in-96-i-dont-believe-people-should-be-able-to-own-guns/
>>
>>692635410
B-but anon-kun, I-i d-do.

Every been shot by a 158 grain hollow point .357?
>>
>>692646980
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/obama-were-going-have-change-our-gun-laws-and-not-something-i-can-do-myself
>>
File: obammer.jpg (38 KB, 620x412) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
obammer.jpg
38 KB, 620x412
>>692646980
>>
>>692635410
>That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your home with the intent to kill and steal.

Hopefully they don't have a gun

:^)
>>
File: hulk.jpg (69 KB, 620x342) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hulk.jpg
69 KB, 620x342
>>692647126

I'm not sure why but this shit made me laugh. I just imagine the old school 70's hulk busting through your door in a black beanie.
>>
>>692647415
>Hopefully they don't have a gun
Right, because being bludgeoned or stabbed to death is much better.
>>
>>692647179
These articles may have been pursasive 8 years ago. Obamas basically out the door now. And none of that shit happened. Kind of like 2012.
>>
>>692647415
see: >>692643365
You child
>>
>>692646826
Switzerland Controls their ammunition faggot ass nigger. Heads of household are required to maintain an issued firearm.
>>
>>692647685
Take it easy on that anon, he did include a smiley face
>>
>>692647567
Britain seems to think so.
>>
>>692647723
>Switzerland Controls their ammunition faggot ass nigger.
Not that faggot ass nigger but explain?
>>
>>692647796
Alright, let me fix it then.

>>692647415
see: >>692643365 (You)
You child :^)
>>
>>692647179
I don't think we are going to agree today. Because, you are an extremist. You are incapable of anything but all or nothing solutions. I don't see anything on that page about taking away your right to guns. I see support for some restrictions on the type of guns and who can have them. Which is acceptable to me.
>>
>>692647440
Smiled a bit, but seriously. The apartment above me I live in got robbed 3 or 4 years ago and they changed every door to make sure you would need a diamond blade cutter to even get in. Blowing it up or cutting it up is the only thing that's gonna work.
>>
>>692647925
You're a good anon, and a fine /b/ro
>>
>>692647921
The Government issues firearms to heads of households in case the population needs to take up arms against invaders. Owning ammunition for them is another story. It is restricted, in case of war, ammo is supplied for the owned guns. Every family there has a gun though so their ownership stats are high.
>>
>>692647994
What are they going for do if there's a fire and they need to be rescued?
>>
>>692647979
Pretty much everything Obama is saying with regards to gun control and gun bans is implying that guns are bad in the hands of citizens and good in the hands of the state.
Citizens owning guns? "I do not support weapons of war on the streets!"
There's nothing extreme here. It's all standard 2nd amendment dismantling bullshit. He can't outright have the state take away the people's guns so he nips away at it one gun control law at a time.
>>
>>692641384
You are my new god.
>>
>>692648146
Oh wow, any idea how much ammunition they get?

Actually, fuck that, i'm gonna Google that shit instead of asking to be spoon-fed.

Thanks /b/ro
>>
>>692648191
an hero. duh faggot
>>
>>692648350
You are a newfag
>>
File: 1466993423540.png (799 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466993423540.png
799 KB, 1334x750
>>692647723
How does that invalidate my arguement? The fact is we have the most violent and ignorant populations of all the first world countries and the mere presence of firearms is not the problem. I believe we need better gun regulation and far fewer people should have access to guns then they do now for the reasons I stated in my post.
>>
>>692648191
Hope that they didn't use the second lock. It's basically a second lock that activates the mechanism and you have to use a key to lock it. If not, hope the fire department gets there in time or jump out the window.
>>
>>692646826

People who leave loaded, ready to fire weapons lying around in handbags in front of their children are given concealed carry permits.

I don't have the statistics (and can't be assed looking) but from what I've read most American gun owners are NOT responsible and should NOT be permitted to use a gun.

If you're not smart enough to at least put the safety on before leaving the gun out for your child to find, how can you be expected to defend yourself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/05/01/toddlers-have-shot-at-least-23-people-this-year/
>>
File: 1466833406325.png (599 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466833406325.png
599 KB, 800x1280
>>
>>692641852
Timestamp, you bloody summerfag
>>
Does anybody own a M9 beretta?? How are they I'm thinking about getting one
>>
>>692648324
I don't see evidence of that.
>>
>>692648718
Did you actually look at the link I showed you?
ctrl+f "I believe in 2nd Amendment, but not war weapons on streets"
Either you're being coy or you don't understand that what he's really saying here is that he's pro guns FOR THE STATE, not the people.
>>
>>692648557
>.washingtonpost
>>
File: image.gif (406 KB, 231x210) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
406 KB, 231x210
>>692648596
what a babe
>>
>>692648983
same
>>
>>692641524
Frig off Randy
>>
>>692648557
>from what I've read most American gun owners are NOT responsible
Not that anon but you've been severely misled. Responsible gun owners never make the news because people doing what they should be doing isn't news.

Keep in mind that there are millions of Americans that own guns and those millions have multiple guns. Also, billions of rounds of ammunition are out there.

Think of it like this, we have a show called "the biggest loser" that praises overweight people for losing (or trying to lose) weight. Well, where's my prize? I've never been overweight. Where's the show about me and my friends that just do what we're supposed to do?

I'm kidding, but I hope you understand what i'm saying.
>>
I own several. There are guns in basically every single home in this little town that I live. The only time somebody gets robbed is when they are on vacation, and it's always by tweakers who've already ripped off the copper out of the walls of old houses and need cash. Nobody has been murdered in this town since the 80s either. The dude who was murdered was my schizophrenic uncle who I never met, and he was shot by a cop who never got in trouble, even though there was evidence and people with information that he killed him and disposed of the body. Saw him tripping out and talking to himself in a field by his house and shot him, then dumped his body in a pit with bricks tied to his feet. A fisherman found him a few weeks later.

But yeah. Guns keep this community safe as fuck. Sure, the criminals have guns, but so do law abiding citizens. The criminals around here either get shot at or have a gun pointed at them until the police arrive, and in a lot of cases, just get the shit beat out of them after getting the gun pointed at them. I love it. I'd hate to live in a fucking city where the only people with guns are thugs and cops. That's why there's so much violence. Everybody is a pussy and scared to arm themselves.
>>
>>692648596
I want to lock that sissy in a secret bunker until one of us dies.
>>
>>692642044
Not him but BILL OF FUCKING NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS!!!!!!
>>
>>692635410

Lol you can't kick my door open
>>
>>692635410
because my door isn't plywood
>>
>>692642231
Most people with, ya know, good shit to steal and wives to rape, live in houses that they own. Renting is for your early 20s.
>>
>>692648970
I read that. I think you're making extra assumptions not me being coy
>>
>>692642513
>High class

I'd rather live in a house that I own rather than have some shithead tell me what I can and can't do. Fuck that kinda life. For me anyways. You do you. I guess. Not him btw
>>
>>692650056
You could own a condo
>>
>>692642534
Here's why you're wrong about everything you've said

http://www.nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/3
>>
>>692650056
>I'd rather live in a house that I own rather than have some shithead tell me what I can and can't do. Fuck that kinda life. For me anyways. You do you. I guess. Not him btw
Not that anon, but if you are paying taxes then you are absolutely being told what you can and can't do.
>>
>>692649892
>the way I live my life is the only right way
>>
File: 0026 (2).jpg (144 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0026 (2).jpg
144 KB, 800x1200
>>692635410
I dont want to live anyways so why should i care
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>692648409
>>Calling people newfag
>>Pretending not to be one
Hello summerfag
>>
>>692650283
Maybe the burglar will be your friend
>>
>>692650524
Maybe
>>
Which reasonable system of law has death as the punishment for robbery?
>>
It's indisputable that having a gun in your home makes you more likely to be harmed or killed by a gun
>>
>>692637508
>>692638639

Don't know what kind of fucking perfect suburb you live in, but most of them DO have guns.
>>
It's MY money AND I NEED IT NOWWW!!
>>
>>692650056
Try finding a house in a city with normal jobs that isn't governed by some type of HOA. Then try to do 'whatever you want' and see how that goes.
>>
>>692638595
when your serious post is ALMOST copy pasta-tier.
>>
>>692647723
>It's impossible to illegal import ammo or even make it yourself.

Must be nice living in dream land.

How is that rape influx in Switzerland with the 'refugees' going too?
>>
>>692642534
Its kinda late to take guns away even if they were gonna, some shit would go down.
>>
>>692650223
It's what society expects from an adult that has made good choices in life. But hey. Whatever works for you. Have fun being seen as a grown child by the rest of the world.
>>
>>692635410
I don't worry, we teach burglars to not steal
>>
>>692650827
I own naans have no HOA. I also love close enough to the city to drive to work. Not that fucking hard and I have way more satisfaction having no one but myself to answer to in my home life.
>>
>>692635410
>*BANG*
>*BANG*
>*CRASH*
>That's all it takes
Maybe if he had a fucking battering ram and hit the gym every day. You're not going to kick in my door, and certainly not the guy in your pic. The door itself is steel and not breaking, they'd need to bust it off the hinges. And if you can do that, you can take my shit because I'd be impressed.
>>
>>692651220
God damn autocorrect. All over this shit. Sorry bout that. Hope you get what I said.
>>
>>692651220
>I own naans
Isn't that middle eastern bread or some shit? Wtf you talkin bout fagit?
>>
>>692635410
i sleep with 2 hammers, screwdriver, military knife and a fist weapon with 3 knives attached to it.

but soon i'll buy a 9mm np.
>>
>>692651503
Idk man. I don't even remember now. Auto correct. It was probably supposed to say "I own and" have no HOA. Fuck HOAs. Why would anyone do that
Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 50


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.