Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Here's a philisophical question. A mentally stable person

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: images-110.jpg (38 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images-110.jpg
38 KB, 443x332
Here's a philisophical question. A mentally stable person comes up to you, who you know compulsively tells the truth, and has never lied at all. He says that he was walking through the field and he saw a unicorn, which he went up and petted. He says he was not on drugs and was completely sober at the time.

Do you believe him?
>>
Yes. It's entirely possible he believes what he saw was a unicorn. I may not believe that, but I believe that he believes he saw a unicorn.
>>
I would believe he thinks that is what he saw. But I would say he was wrong. He is not lying. He is mistaken. Also fat.
>>
>>684245672
No faggot. Unicorns don't exist. I tell that faggot that he didn't see a unicorn and that he needs to get his motherfuckin eyes checked and then go get some motherfuckin glasses.
>>
>>684245672
Sure. If he says he saw a unicorn, he probably saw what he thought to be a unicorn. I'd have to see it as well to make up my mind about whether or not I also think it's a unicorn.
>>
this actually happened to me. good friend of mine, serious, no lying, told me he got raped by a ghost. was dead serious. i guess i believe him, but not sure what to think. he was very detailed about the experience and visibly shaken.

funny thing is ive heard ghost rape stories on coast to coast before but he wasnt in to any of tgat shit
>>
>>684245672
maybe he's a replicant and the memory of the unicorn has been implanted in his brain
>>
>2016 year of our lord not knowing about unicorn tech
>>
>>684245672
Did he saw the portal to?
>>
>>684245672
No, he saw a horse with a dildo attached to its head.
>>
>>684247522
Wait. Are you telling me ,that long things on the unicornsa head are not dildos but horns ? I-i think I need a moment...
>>
>>684245672
A lot of the "philosophical" problems that come up with thought experiments like this are because it's never going to happen.

Otherwise I'd say it's a case of misidentification or a deformed horse or something.
>>
unicorn??, shut the fuck up faggot!

I can answer your philological question: I think you are fuckign stupid for even asking this to people.

Don't ask this to people irl, they will think you are a fucking weird nerd feggit
>>
>>684249369 (You)
>>
>>684249482
i never understood this meme
>>
>>684249674
Here's your (You)
>>
>>684250308
thanks buddy, i'd give you yours but i don't know how
>>
>>684250353
You need to delete system 32 and get a gold pass
>>
>>684246888
I believe I saw something paranormal when I was 13-14. I swear a light flew in my room from my window while I was in bed and flew around the room. I used to listen to the radio while I slept and all I heard was static. I was WIDE awake and pumping with adrenaline at what was going on but nobody believed me. I don't believe in ghosts or anything but I still have no logical explanation for what I saw.
>>
>>684245672
I'd believe that's what he thought he saw, but would know it was someone playing a trick on him.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.