Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Can the lottery be cheated? Is there such a thing as a strategy

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
Can the lottery be cheated?

Is there such a thing as a strategy or is it truely random.

I’m going to lose my job, house, and everything that comes with it if I cant find money to fix or replace my busted ass car and I’m desperate.
>>
Bump
>>
You must be desperate if you're asking /b/tards how to rig the lottery. If it was easily done we'd all do it, dickhead

tell us your story tho
>>
>>769231311
>Is there such a thing as a strategy

yes, but the method itself isn't known. a woman who had a background in mathematics and statistics had a method and she won the lottery three times. she's never divulged her formula though. so it's up to you to figure it out if you can.
>>
>>769231415
I had a pretty great gig going, doing tech support, climbed the ladder, got to $18 an hour with overtime always available, got a girl, nice place, renting. Start to do the merican dream thing. Build up a little debt, not too much, like 15k. Lost job.

Found a much shittier job, massive pay cut, little bit over minimum wage for my state. Girls got pregnant ohshit.jpg found a slightly better job, got a single raise just before the kid is born.

Son is now a year old, I’m working as many side jobs as I can to pay to give him a good life and keep my debt from killing us all. Wife has a ton of student loans and they started garnishing her pay. With all my funds tied up I couldnt fix the little things as they came up and it just slowly gets worse
>>
>>769231415
Right now my car over heats if its not moving. AC doesnt work unless its moving as well. Muffler rusted off and is held up by wires. Front windows dont function. the belt is about to snap. Breaks are old AF. Needs an oil change. Its fully paid for and ancient. Might not be worth saving.
>>
>>769231311
go over 9000 euros in europe on lottery per month, over 75% of winning, get rticher and richer as time goess on, check your statsss
>>
>>769231807
>>769231959

Shit man, I feel you. Who do you work for? I work for Apple in Ireland and I know that they pay quite well for how easy the job is in the US. You could get a job doing support from home and within a year or two if you're good you could be up to much better money.
>>
>>769231502
I remember hearing about that. Man oh man. I guess I didnt get into this situation by being good at math though.
>>
>>769232263
Apple used to contract the first company I ever did support at. Vinciti/AQ/e4e/jesustheychangednamesalot. I don’t wanna put my current company on blast but I’ll say that I do b2b collections now for a green company. They are awesome and growing but not big enough yet to pay well.

Around Baltimore in the US. I take an hour every day to look for tech support jobs. Nothing cooking around here and the work from home ones are either scams or don’t call me back.
>>
Bumping for mercy
>>
Post your PayPal I'll send you some money annon
>>
>>769231502
the method was to bend over for whoever was in charge of getting those random winning numbers
>>
>>769231311
Crash it somewhere inconspicuous and report it stolen. When the cops find it hopefully the assumption is that it was a joyride gone bad and you can have your insurance total it out. They'll give you a payout probably mostly for its scrap value and you can buy another piece of shit off craigslist with that. Try and save up for a less trashy pile before that one falls apart.
>>
>>769232781
[email protected]

Dude you would be a life saver
>>
>>769232871
I unfortinately switched to liability only coverage a year ago. Couldnt afford full
>>
Bumping for sweet release
>>
>>769232781
I will name my second born after you. I will find you and suck you off twice. I’m sooo desperate.
>>
Bumping for prayers that anon delivers
>>
File: 1526584337425.png (663 KB, 956x536) Image search: [Google]
1526584337425.png
663 KB, 956x536
>>769231502
>tfw you're shit at math and will never be able to rig the lottery because of it
>>
>>769234024
This is 100% correct and factual
>>
>>769234024
This is also mfw I posted my email address and now I’m probably gonna be hacked
>>
Bumping for all my /b/rothers in a similar situation
>>
Bumping for hope not yet lost
>>
>>769231311
Predictable if you have all the varibles.

- What the balls were made of
- The spec on the machine
- temperature of the room the draw is in
- how clean is the room/machine/ball
- how the balls are positioned before mixing

These are some of the minute details needed to even begin to have a chance. I could go on but... then
>>
>>769235225
Man, I need to get better at math
>>
MFW praying to the internet gods that anon delivers unto paypal
>>
It's already been done. Lottery programmer is in prison right now for rigging the lottery with computer code. He got too greedy.
>>
>>769235917
I’m googling that. If for nothing else for entertainment.
>>
Did you try to learn Japanese by yourself ?
It's pretty hard because, a few sites only suggest to learn it like the free website : duolingo.
But what about babbel ?

Nothing...

You maybe should focus yourself on learning new different language. It's always helpful.
And it's true, keep going to improve your best, each day a little bit more.
>>
>>769231311
yeah, it can be, but no one does it out of respect you fucktard.
>>
>>769236088
I’m actually working on spanish with duelingo. I’m hoping to make myself more marketable. You are 100% right about that.
>>
>>769231807
>I had a pretty great gig going, doing tech support, climbed the ladder, got to $18 an hour with overtime always available, got a girl, nice place, renting. Start to do the merican dream thing. Build up a little debt, not too much, like 15k. Lost job.
>Found a much shittier job, massive pay cut, little bit over minimum wage for my state. Girls got pregnant ohshit.jpg found a slightly better job, got a single raise just before the kid is born.
>Son is now a year old, I’m working as many side jobs as I can to pay to give him a good life and keep my debt from killing us all. Wife has a ton of student loans and they started garnishing her pay. With all my funds tied up I couldnt fix the little things as they came up and it just slowly gets worse

Why did you make her pregnant ?
It's totally ABSURD.

Only because you got a good job and a house ? Why so stupid... now you will look like a loser for him and for the bitch knocked up.

Dickhead.
>>
>>769236352
Thanks I guess... these things happen sometimes and I’m just doing my best to man up and be what they both need. I don’t for a second regret my son. Its a lot of work. Its the hardest thing I’ve ever done. Its also the most important and fufilling thing I’ve ever done. I’m a dickhead, that much is certain, but I wont raise one.
>>
OP is retarded. Yah he’s gonna get sent 30k on PayPal and suddenly 30days later it gets chargeback and you’re in a worse situation than before.
>>
What’s your PayPal?
>>
>>769236609
[email protected]
>>
>>769231311
this one time i was cat hunting with jill stein
she was telling me about her crazy new idea to use cats as diaphragms when a nice looking stray jumped out of the dumpster
he was holding a mango and looking right at us
i called to him and told him id ware him like a condom and keep him safe
he seemed receptive but boi was he a rough little lover
that lil pocket pussy loved the claw play
anyhow always use cats as condoms and help keep the insect population down
>>
>>769236766
I love you
>>
>>769236352
>>769231311
>gets jobs
>gets chick pregnant
>loses job, probably because he's incompetent (told us from getting random chick pregnant)
>gets new job
>baby born
>oh shit i have to pay for one of these things
>man its so rough having to give all ur money to your kid and gf i wonder if some randoms will think im not retarded and give me money

live like a shit cunt you are until you either get some professions behind you, go to nightschool, or tell your lazy fucking girlfriend to work from home or some shit
literally half of america is filled with your dumb ass get a bitch pregnant while having no qualifications bullshit then complain when shit goes sideways
>>
Bumping for her pleasure
>>
>>769231807
Same spot, but child is 2.5 years. Only gets worse, kys asap.
>>
>>769237114
She works. Got pregnant after I lost the job so I guess I’m a worse human than you think.

I am just doing my best man. I have an ok job. I put in as many hours as I can on side work. I work to make myself better. At this point I’ll probably make it through. I’m just worried about losing car and with it the ability to drive to my job. I wish it was so black and white. As simple as just not fucking up ever.
>>
>>769237298
I’ve thought about anhero for insurance to set them up for life. Idk if having me or having money is worth more. Probably money. Clearly I suck.
>>
>>769237351
i honestly dont understand how you have TWO working people in the same household and still can't make enough money to live somewhat comfortably. I literally work 2 days a week at a shitty grocery market in australia and make 500AUD a week, which is excessive in my opinion, after food, rent, bills, etc im left with over 100 aud a week IMAGINE 2 people with actual jobs, fuck the money would be ridiculous
>>
>>769237736
Merica mahdude. She has like 40k in student loans for a degree that was a mistake at best. They are garnishing her wages so her take home is small. Most of our money goes to getting out of that and very old medical bills
>>
File: IMG_7758.jpg (77 KB, 600x842) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7758.jpg
77 KB, 600x842
For debt let it go to collections, once it does that, the original company wrote your debt off on their taxes and sold it to someone else. You have no obligation to pay and can fight it. Just your credit score will be terrible. For your slampig, she probably got a worthless degree or didn't take advantage of grants or went to a popular school instead of a community college. I keep telling people, stop trying to go to expensive universities and go to cheaper ones, if you're poor they have financial aid and grants that's free money you can get unless you're retarded. Join the military, instant free medical, housing money, food money, and depending on what job you pick you can have credits towards an associates degree that's not useless just from going to the training.
>>
>>769232299
>I guess I didnt get into this situation by being good at math

lol'd
>>
>>769237895
We are fighting the student loan garnishing but for now we are not winning.

As much as I will gladly take paypal hand outs. Trust me, pride is a memory. I’ll find a way to make my life work. I’m not aftaid of hard work.
>>
>>769231311
Get a job filthy hobo
>>
>>769238054
Then join the military if you want out of that situation. They pay back student loans for people who join so I think you can use that program for your spouse.
>>
>>769238097
That and a shower. I stink. Like poop.
>>
>>769238152
I have a rod screwed to my leg from a car accident when I was a teen. Military wont take me.
>>
>>769238202
Depends, waivers for that. Also if it doesn't effect you physically lie about that shit. Just hope they don't ever need to operate on your leg. No reason for them to take an X-RAY unless you give them one. Just do 4 years and get out.
>>
I make 110k a year before taxes, and I would freak out if I owed 15k in credit cards.

Declare bankruptcy and try again
>>
>>769238318
I hate to be the guy with 1000 excuses but the leg totally effects me. I’d get a DD or something. I dont really think the military is an option.
>>
>>769238365
My own debt is like $300 a month. If bankruptcy worked on her student loans we would declare that shit so fast.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.