Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

How do kids get drugs these days? I just want a little Molly

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
How do kids get drugs these days? I just want a little Molly to help cope with my PTSD and I’m having a tough time finding her.
>>
Bump for help
>>
Bump for interest anon
>>
>>767791932
go away FBI
>>
>>767791932
Bump
>>
>>767791932
Former afghan vet. Use mushrooms. Cured my depression, anxiety, and PTSD. You can grow them yourself. Good luck brother.
>>
Is that RWBY fan art I see?
>>
>>767791932
they post in these fbi threads
>>
Do you think if I was FBI I’d be wasting my time on you degenerates?
>>
>>767792673
Thanks for the useful tip man, but I’ve had bad trips on mushrooms and don’t want to risk going into a full fledge flashback. I’m glad you found something that works for you and thanks again for your support.
>>
>>767792674

no
>>
>>767792962
It's an inward journey. You got fight your inner demons man. You may call it a bad trip but I call them challenging trips. They'll help you grow. Do some research and try it again. It's lead me down a path of shamanism. I help a lot of people in my community now. It's never easy getting through these things but you'll come out the other side a changed man.
>>
>>767792962
It's all about your mindset going in and your setting. Do it with a good friend that's sober or your significant other. Look into Carl jungs philosophy as well. They correlate quite a bit.
>>
>>767793711
You know your shit dude; I know all about Carl Jung and I admire his philosophical approach and ideas. I’m glad you’re in this community of healing. Right now, my world has been rocked again and Molly is the one thing that makes me feel like there’s good out there and within. The hundreds of pills the VA pushes do nothing but numb me and I need to feel that positive energy. Keep doing what you are; you’re a good fucking dude.
>>
Bump to follow
>>
>>767794137
I've done molly twice and both times I had flashbacks and general bad vibes. The shit could have been dirty I guess, I haven't heard of anyone else having those problems.

Cocaine is what I use. What branch were you?
>>
>>767794137
Trust me when I say you want to stay away from Molly and light psychedelics. Stick to base tryptamines. Psilocin and dmt mainly. You have to have your Shadow, man. It's easier with the mushroom. There's no dependency or addiction. I grow and give them away and guide others through the journey. If you've ever asked the sky for a sign, this is it.
>>
>>767794345
I was Air Force for a decade before I received my 90% disability rating.
>>
Tryptamines are psychoactive. They make you think. They force you to process. Look into Johns Hopkins University and their results on the psilocybin studies. 30 years mental health therapy in a single high dose. No need for a second one if you do enough.
>>
>>767794499
I was a Marine and it fucked up my head and marriage. The mushroom made me face my shadow, led me to my anima and reached true self. I expanded my consciousness to an infinite level. Omniscience, omnipresence and timelessness. To see all outside of time and love all things. Learned to love myself and my own Divinity as I created the whole universe. You have power inside you as we all do. I know you can do it.
>>
Actually i know people use whisper but there's alot of sneaky jews
>>
>>767794907
So I’ve used mushrooms in the past, and had a great experience and a really terrible experience. Presently, my mindset is not in a place that would allow me to have a good trip. Your subconscious affects your trip more than the psychoactive element itself. The best way I can explain it is this: when I’m having a nightmare that’s so intense my spouse cannot wake me from or comfort me in any way, I am not facing my shadow, but being held hostage by it. I’m not at a place in my journey to face my shadow and attain a higher and more complete understanding of myself. I am in a place where I need to feel like the world isn’t a shit storm that is swallowing me whole. I do not have an addictive tendency, and want nothing more to feel like I did before this shadow made itself known. I want to feel joy, peace and love again so that I can be reassured it does truly exist.
>>
>>767795598
Tell me about it.. some dirty girl tried stealing $200 from me via whisper then kik..
>>
>>767795635
You aren't fighting your Shadow, you must learn to incorporate your Shadow. Learn to love all your faults and unconsciousness. Nightmares are scary but they are the way we work through our unconscious mind. The only mindset I need going into the trip is confidence I'll come back better for having gone on the trip. Let the mushroom heal you as it has done for cultures for thousands of years. These things do truly exist but you have to stop fighting the fragments of yourself and pull them all together to make yourself whole again.
>>
>>767795635
I'm not Christian but seek God inside you instead of a separate concept. Though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death, fear no evil, because he is your rod and your staff. Seek the light in your darkest hours. God will make the tallest mountains seem like pebbles under your feet as long as you walk with him.
>>
>>767796308
Everyone is their own god. The mind is itself a world of it's own. Where the creator is the caster of his own light, he will see only what is wished to be seen. Not what plagues his life.
>>
>>767791932
>tfw PTSD so bad X doesn't work right on you; tons of weed does though!
>>
>>767796858
Weed is a suppressant, it only pushes your issues off to the side. Mushrooms fix the issue, not put a band aid on it.
>>
>>767793613
Yeah yeah me too.
>>
>>767794345
Yeah my shit is all fucked up like that too.
>>
>>767796829
I didn't wish to see the things I did. I went into it blind with courage. I knew what it could do and that's it. My experience was very much real to me. I didn't think I'd become everything, I just did. I was shown what I needed to see, not what I wanted to.
>>
>>767796938
Why would anyone ever lie about this? When was the last time you've heard of anyone becoming a shaman in current times?
>>
>>767797072
The gift of the the god is not one that foresees the fire
>>
So no help getting him Molly then..
>>
>>767797507
No, I don't want to get him Molly, I want him to get real help. Not just a good time.
>>
>>767796930
5g dried I here is the strongest to go, anything more is negative effects I hear. Whats the big dosage to fix shiet? How many grams dried?
>>
>>767797421
The gift of God is one that makes you understand why the fire is necessary. I'd gladly walk through it again and again to learn the lessons I have.
>>
>>767797629
5 dried on an empty stomach in silent darkness. The McKenna method. Works every time. It's not that it gets bad it's just wasted mushrooms. If you're efficient with it you don't need more.
>>
>>767791932
step 1 is not asking for drugs in a public place where you are being watched
you idiot
>>
>>767791932
Get a job at a gas station working overnights.

You'll have like 8 hookups up in the first week.
>>
>>767797750
Good. Now all there is to be seen is the god himself. The same entity that searches for that understanding; yourself
>>
>>767797150
All the time. Alternate religions are all the rage and have been for a while now. Fuck, I remember back when half the people I knew self-identified as witches. Idiots.
>>
>>767798007
I know myself well, friend. I have felt the guilt of not loving it as it loved me and knowing it was me all along. No personas left. Just me as I am.
>>
>>767798112
I teach others their own inner power at no cost but the joy I receive as they reach enlightenment. Sound like any religion you know of?
>>
>>767798191
Intelligence is the devil himself. It is good you have found some peace.
>>
>>767798726
To know the devil is to know God as well. You cannot have one without the other as they are one in the same. I feel I was sent back to do God's works of good. Do not lose sight of it. See you on the other side my friend.
>>
Do any of you guys still have your old uniforms and would feel comfortable cuddling wearing them while rolling?
>>
>>767799896
No, I tossed mine. It was an old me. Very necessary in my development but I don't need that in my life anymore.
>>
>>767800149
That's fair.

I would have cuddled though.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.