Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I'm looking for an image where some decapitated heads seem

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: LzMcnEY.jpg (65 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
LzMcnEY.jpg
65 KB, 500x384
I'm looking for an image where some decapitated heads seem to have been dissolved in acid or flayed, I remember the heads looked completely red and their eyes seemed cartoonish, almost fake because the lack of skin made them look much bigger

Also, cartel gore general
>>
>>767791829
That’s the weirdest thing I’ve seen all day. Never understood why cartels did all that busy work just to spread fear
>>
>>767791954
Oh, I dunno, TO SPREAD FUCKING FEAR?
>>
>>767791954
Fear is far cheaper in the long run than all other possible methods combined as a means of maintaining order.
>>
>>767791954
Some people don't give a fuck about dying, so it's not the most effective type of discouragement.
Guaran-fucking-tee 99.9% of people will be extraordinarily discouraged against betrayal by the threat of being skinned & dismembered before being "allowed" to die.
>>
>>767791954
https://forum.deathaddict.com/threads/must-see-father-and-son-brutally-tortured-and-executed-by-a-cartel.14681/

They do it to snitches and rivals. That way the other possible rivals/snitches will have serious doubts about doing whatever bothers those sadistic fuckers. Many of them actually enjoy it at this point
>>
File: hair.gif (250 KB, 540x519) Image search: [Google]
hair.gif
250 KB, 540x519
>>767791954
>>767792065
>>767792119

>Try to spread fear by being a savage.
>Other guys do the same shit.
>Both sides keep getting new members who are stupid enough to get into their rankings anyway.

Cartel fear does not work. My guess is that they just do it because they are naturally savages.
>>
>>767792530
>Many of them actually enjoy it at this point
If I'm not wrong they specifically look for people that do when hiring for this type of work.
They don't want you to do it if it's less than absolute dream job status for you.
>>
File: images (14).jpg (26 KB, 496x259) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
26 KB, 496x259
>>767792630
They recruit poor kids, drug them and make them get used to extreme violence. Best way to create monsters, I think some of them don't even realize how horribly wrong what they are doing actually is
>>
>>767792628
>Cartel fear does not work
Yeah, not like they more or less rule most of the countries to the south of the US with an iron fucking fist or anything.
>naturally savages
I'm not trying to say they aren't at all. But savages can be & in this case are extremely intelligent.
When not even fucking god saves you from >>767792530 THAT type of fate, in the minds of the local peasants who comprise both most of your workforce and part of your customer base, you are the highest authority around.
>>
>>767792630
Its the average narco who performs this shit. Idk if you have seen the videos. Its clear that the executioners are not a special unit. Just random faggots. Thats what I can understand from the videos. I have to say that I speak spanish so I know what they are saying.

My theory is that brown people from this areas are naturally savage. The locations with the worst kind shit happening are the browner states (in Mexico at least), the states from the south.
>>
>>767792628
I'd say they're more extremely poor and uneducated than savages
>>
>>767793026
>Cartel fear does not work
I was talking about working against a rival cartel, it does not give you an edge, it just condemns you to a terrible death. Of course the people (and politicians) are terrified of this shit.
>>
>>767793394
Oh, it's purpose isn't to give you an edge against another cartel; absolutely for the police, politicians, the public, and their own workers.
>>
>>767793146
There's plenty of uneducated and poor people around the world who have the opportunity to join a criminal organization but they don't go around doing this really satanic shit.
>>
>>767793574
You are right, anon.
Have aesthetics.
>>
>>767793146
Some children down there grow up earnestly trying to get an education and make a better life for themselves and their families. They work hard at it, and they too sometimes get sucked into this life by force, not by choice of befriending the wrong crowd of thugs, or by looking for easy money, but by unfortunate, sheer circumstance, and terroristic threats to the well-being of your family and loved ones goes a long way.

Be grateful you didn't wind up growing in a shithole like that. It could very easily have been you.
>>
>>767793648
Yeah but other countries aren't neighbors with a nation who provide provived weapons and is hungry for drugs
>>
>>767793963
Do you have source on that? Sounds interesting and very possible.

Man, if only people in latin america were allowed to own guns...
>>
>>767793963
>implying I'm not mexican

But yeah, I could've easily be like them if I had been born in a shittier state and/or if I was extremely poor
>>
>>767793087
Violence in the north is much worse, look it up.
>>
>>767791829
that pic is gnarly
>>
>>767793983
So? Being criminal is profitable almost everywhere.

I'm talking about the extreme violence you see with these people. Im not talking about just being criminals, yes, that's america's fault but nobody makes them do the horrible horrible shit they do on a daily basis, yet they do it. Criminal organization from other places are not known for being gigantic sadist, not at this level.
>>
>>767794183
What you mean by worse?
More violence in numbers? More crude violence?
>>
>>767794113

This is a story I found a while ago, literally ran it through google translate because I'm not spending an hour translating
The harrowing story of a kid assassin
Marked by violence since he was 13, he killed 50 people before turning 16; Today tells the story to NORTH away from evil and 'close to God'

"My first job was to kill my uncle. I was 13 years old and I did not want to do it, but they all pointed to me and I had to do it; when I did it, I felt bad, I did not sleep in two weeks ... and afterwards it gave me adrenaline to do that ".

Ángel was recruited by drug cartels in 2010 like many other teenagers in Ciudad Juarez, where he was approached in high school where he was studying second grade thanks to the scholarship that endorsed his good grades.
"It all started when a man told me that I had to work with him because if I didn't he was not going to kill my whole family, he started giving me names and showing pictures, it was my family," said the teenager, who will barely make it. 17 years.
When he joined the criminal group, he had never used a firearm, nor imagined that he would kill close to 50 people.

"It all started on a Saturday when they got to high school, they took me out, they told me that if I wanted to work and looking at the need of my grandmother and the threats, I decided to work with them," he said.

Barely 1.60 meters tall and weighing 58 kilos, he looks like a young man like any other, but his deep gaze reflects how difficult his story was as a child, when he realized that his father was a hit man.

"When I was a kid my dad was an example for me, but I watched him beheading people, how he cut heads, and I told him not to do that; He always wanted to wash my mind, he told me that it would lead me to something good, he said it was to protect my life. I used to say 'Dad, this is not good, this is not good', I told him that they were going to kill him and he told me that it would never happen, "he recalled.

1/?
>>
>>767794933
I speak spanish, send link or post original.
>>
>>767794933
The first job Angel did was to send drugs to the United States and take it to other states of the country, until he was forced to kill his first victim.

"It was something hard for me, but already being there they told me that I had to do it, otherwise they would kill me," he said, while interlacing the long fingers of his hands.

He had never used a firearm, nor taught him how to do it, he was only told he had to make the decision to kill or die. That was the moment when he discovered that he was not recruited by chance, but because they knew his father's history and wanted revenge.

His first victim was his uncle, 23 years old and, although he did not want to kill him, he received 2 thousand pesos for it (100 dollars).

"My second job was to decapitate another person, it was a woman, I really did not know who she was, they -their bosses- spoke to me, they said 'you know what ?, you have to go to such a place, we have such a person there and you have to go and do this and this, right now you come for your money and the job is over '; When I did that, it would arrive and they would tell me what else to do. "

To kill the woman they gave him a 9-millimeter gun, they drugged him and told him what he had to do.

"It's something hard for me to remember what the woman said to me, she told me to have mercy on her, that she had family, and I said to her at work, 'You know what? I do not care about your family, I want my money and my money is my money '... I need it, as they say:' if you want to eat you have to work, '"he said.

After killing her they paid him 2 thousand pesos, in addition to the drug he had already consumed in order to do the work.

2/?
>>
>>767794967
http://nortedigital.mx/la-desgarradora-historia-de-un-nino-sicario/
>>
>>767794933
"I cut her neck with a wire, I put a wire and little by little it was twisting ... it was when I started to want to grab money, I looked at people with money, with trucks and I said 'I have to be someone' . And when I started working on that, we began to decapitate, kidnap, kill, and as the days went by, the months gave me adrenaline, "he confessed.

The child that the cartel had found that Saturday morning in a high school in the city had already become someone who was only interested in making money.

"As they say 'when your mother is dead, everything is over', I already wanted to be something in life, not to be looked at under. I took money to the house, but they ran me. I thought to take my family forward, I always thought about my family, "he said while carving his hands on his legs.

"When I take my own command, they told me 'these are your weapons, this is your command, these are your boys and with these you will clean'; It was when I started to grow. Some I used to take care of and others I recruited with me to work. I already sent in certain areas, "he said.

He already earned 10 thousand pesos (500 dollars) for each job he was commissioned and he distributed them from one thousand to two thousand pesos to the young people who work with him, since he was the one he sent to do the work.
"When we picked someone up, the job was to disappear him, to decapitate him, to cut him into pieces and bury him ... what he - the boss - sent me to do, I ordered others do; He told me 'you have to do this', do certain things, "he explained.

In 2012, Ángel already had his own drug store and commanded a group of young people, but he was only 15 years old.

3/?
>>
>>767794933
Everything he earned was spent in bars with the young people who worked with him and who paid them from 1,000 to 1,500 pesos (50-75 dollars) to work as watchmen and report what they did in certain parts of the city ministerial agents, media of communication and the people who approached the homicides or the blankets they put in the city.

"For us to look at the people was that they respected us, we arrived, I dropped my men and they put the blankets. When I looked at risk I would leave my men there to look at the people who were approaching. Sometimes we followed the families who came until they arrived at their house. I would put one of them to the ball and if he saw someone with a lot of interest, even a picture would take them and he would follow them to his house, "he said.

"Crying inside," because he was sorry to cry, Angel said he never killed anyone innocent, since the leaders of his cartel always told them to pick up and then kill, and it was because they had outstanding accounts with them.

When they left bodies or blankets on public roads, "while Channel 44 arrived, we had to make sure that it came out - in the media - so that the other cartels could see who was in charge."

Killing one of his informants is the act he remembers most sadly, because in him he saw his own life reflected.

"He told us that he had money, that he had drugs and when they send me to kill him, they say 'you know what ?, you have to go and get it out, you're going to moisten the 10 fingers that you have and you'll give them to me'; When I arrived with that person and entered, his house was made of wood and his grandmother had her in a corner, her house was like cardboard, "he narrated while hunched over in the chair remembering who was his friend.

4/?
>>
>>767794933
Angel calculates that he killed 50 people, "men, women, minors ... My job was my job, but I never got involved with families. They called us, they gave us the photos, we came to the place and I took the person I was going to kill, but I never got involved with the family, I saw the photo and I knew who I was going for ".

He said that killing a child was punished with 50 rackets, as well as the mistakes committed that did not please his boss.

"Once I pulled a car battery, this man came and told me that because he was not big he would do what I wanted, and they beat me until they could, 12 men hit me with a board. When they had me destroyed on the floor I heard they said 'kill him', but they gave me another chance, "the teenager said.

Without his parents and far from his grandmother, Angel increasingly caused more adrenaline to commit crime, until he began to suffer for the life he had.

"Over time it tires you. I already looked at people who told me I was going to die, I was not sleeping anymore, I was awake and asleep I was afraid, I did not trust my men anymore, I already slept with my gun under my pillow, I had more than 30 padlocks in a door, I slept with weapons next to me and slept an hour, 15 or 20 minutes and woke up again, "he recalled.

At 15 years old, the teenager had already tried cocaine, marijuana, math and mdma.

"One time I arrived with my grandmother on too much cocaine, and too crazy I put the gun to her head and she told me that that was not good anymore. And I was crying, 'Grandma, I can not handle all this anymore, I do not know what to do with my life', I told her to help me get out of all that because I could not do it anymore ".

Until one day he decided to kill his boss, who told him he would go to work in the capital country or kill him.

5/6
>>
>>767794933
"I betrayed him. I put the gun to his forehead and mercilessly killed him ... then I felt I was free, because before he ordered me everything I had to do, "he said.

The rest of the story is about some sort of redemption where he goes to jail, gets into religion and regrets everything he did. I'll post it if anyone is interested.
>>
Stop talking and post those fucking pictures you faggots
>>
>>767793963
Lets see local cop makes 300 month... Thug in cartel makes 2000 month easy choice and you get a gun and get to kill people
>>
>>767792628
thanks for the gif its nice
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.