Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

How poor are you? Itt we compete.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
How poor are you? Itt we compete.
>>
i eat dandelions from my local part and i eat a uncooked ramen every other day. I drink from water fountains
>>
File: 1371332641481.jpg (65 KB, 800x520) Image search: [Google]
1371332641481.jpg
65 KB, 800x520
i am in $5200 debt. no income. my mom pays the minimum due.

i am financially and emotionally depleted.
>>
i live in mexico because i literally cannot afford the usa. (not a spic, a american whitey)

beat that faggot
>>
>>767787565
I have no job
All my money comes from FASFA and my parents
>>
>>767788071
I'm Mexican
boom bitch, your move
>>
>>767787565
If you want security you might as well be dead, to be alive is to be contending with the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzPDWJtY-K0
>>
I live in the south of Brasil...
Here beachs are a straight line with dead penguins and a lot of wind.
I also work as a school teacher.
>>
>>767788071
Curious about your story, thinking to move down there. What do you do for work?
>>
>>767787565
I've been homeless on and off since I was 16, I'll be 28 next week.
>>
>>767787963
Park rangers poison my dandelions to keep me from eating them. I stalk squirrels and raid their nut hoardes for acorns because in my emaciated state I am far to weak to wrestle the squirrel’s down directly. I can’t afford public water fountains so I lick the dew off leaves in the morning.
>>
>>767788685
How?
Why?
>>
>>767788702
bullshit, how wouldn't you have sold your means of internet access if you were that destitute
>>
>>767789027
Squirrels have notoriously weak WiFi passwords.
>>
>>767788822
They told me I'm schizoaffective. I have severe bipolar. My parents shipped me to some fucking psych boot camp. Not to help me but to get rid of me. I hated it so I ran away and never looked back. The meds I need to maintain are so expensive I couldn't possibly afford them. So I shuffle from place to place doing odd jobs and panhandling.
>>
>>767789027
Are you new?
>>
I think you all have me beat.
>>
>>767788071
Most latin american countries are cheaper in comparison to US, I'm from Panama man, even if incomes are lower. Why do you think a lot of americans and europeans come here when they retire?
>>
>>767789170
Kek
>>
>>767789416
Seeing as your the only one with a pass I guess so.
>>
live with parents
have 21 year old truck I paid 1800$ for that is pretty much my net worth as I have 26 dollars in my wallet.
have about 1000$ CC debt
have medical debt so high I'm not even sure how much. It was over $500,000 I was billed but a big chunk was forgiven by the hospital because it is owned by 7th day Adventist.
what make this worse is I am not a kid I am 39.
>>
>>767788102
Cry harder libfag
>>
Not really poor as I'm working 60 hr weeks, but I live in a crackheads garage so i can try to save money.
>>
>>767790186
How old?
>>
>>767788102
Me too. During the summers I sleep in living rooms.
>>
>>767790384
>>
>>767790461
Well, unless you pick up trash to recycle and get a couple bucks, you'l be fine. The fact that you live in a garage shouldn't discourage you. Damnit some of the biggest companies today started in a garage or a basement. A word of advice, meditate, think of what you could potentially do in order to help yourself, break it down and look for smaller but achievable goals, and you will find yourself farther in life than you would've thought in a few months even.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.