Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Everyone would be safer if everyone had a gun. We need to follow

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 67
File: maximusresdefaultus.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maximusresdefaultus.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
Everyone would be safer if everyone had a gun. We need to follow USA's lead and change our gun regulation laws.
>>
>>767784918
there aren't enough school shootings IMO
>>
>>767785060

Schools would be safer if teachers had a knife
>>
Over 90 % of mass shooting happen in a gun free zone... weird right?
>>
File: TimothyMcVeigh3.png (829 KB, 950x679) Image search: [Google]
TimothyMcVeigh3.png
829 KB, 950x679
>>767785060
There's aren't enough bombing IMO.
>>
>>767785274

I have more graphs than you
>>
File: pretendard.jpg (26 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
pretendard.jpg
26 KB, 349x642
>>767784918
>>
>>767785366
But you have less freedom. Weird right?
>>
>>767785366
https://bearingarms.com/ba-staff/2013/08/25/harvard-gun-control-doesnt-work/

Fucking Harvard disowns your theory about "Developed countries". Why isn't Russia on the list? Russia has 4x the murder rate the United States does.

Stop being silly, go to bed little Jimmy and let the big boys discuss.
>>
>>767785366
Now overlay the developed countries with race and you'll see why. White people aren't murdering each other in record numbers, and we sure as shit aren't going to give up our guns so the ones that are can start in on us.
>>
>>767785366
Brazil is not a developed country? Racists.
>>
>>767785366
have u read what ur graph says? 3.2out of 100k

go look up whatever passes for ur cdc and see what poison amounts too.

hint. its more then gun and car crashes combined.
>>
>>
>>767785321
Tim McVeigh was set up.
>>
>>767785554

> attempting to quantify freedom
> asserting your quantity of freedom > others
> not understanding what freedom actually is
> being this american
>>
>>767784918
If you want security you might as well be dead, to be alive is to be contending with the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzPDWJtY-K0
>>
>>767785694
Remove niggers from the equation and let's compare results again.
>>
>>767784918
The problem isn't knives or any other inanimate object.
The problem is Niggers and muzzys.
>>
>>767785694
selected
>>
>>767785759
Is freedom when you get fined 800 pounds for posting rap lyrics to your Twitter? Its not? I guess shut the fuck upn right? Weird.
>>
>>767785321
what's the deal with his hair and facial hair? what the fuck
>>
>>767785694
Have you looked at the other methods of homicides in comparison?
>>
>>767784918

I don’t know about safer but you wouldn’t be as much of a faggot for sure.
>>
File: 1524440618511.png (193 KB, 878x954) Image search: [Google]
1524440618511.png
193 KB, 878x954
>>767784918
>>767785694
>>
File: Specialsnowflake.gif (682 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Specialsnowflake.gif
682 KB, 300x168
>>767785723
Doesn't matter. Lots of people died in the Oklahoma city bombing. You can still buy fertilizer, gasoline, and rental trucks to do the job.

>>767785694
Also, it's the current fucking year, stop bringing up that Australia is a safe haven where everybody is happy and crime doesn't exist you fucking tit.

http://www.gunfacts.info/gun-control-myths/guns-in-other-countries/

Go under Australia and the UK as perfect examples of your bullshit theories being debunked.
>>
>>767785604
Let the big boys check their sources first before they shitpost.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/harvard-flaw-review/
>>
>>767784918
Give every hobo an AK-47 and 1,000 rounds and see how much safer the country is.
>>
>>767786119
I'm saying it's a false flag, you idiot.
>>
>>767785677
This. These numbers are meaningless unless you can subtract the nigger gun crime. Then you have a real picture of what having guns does to civilized people. I'm guessing on par with most other places that aren't 3rd world shitholes.
>>
File: 1453223309652.jpg (17 KB, 255x254) Image search: [Google]
1453223309652.jpg
17 KB, 255x254
>>767786198
>Using Snopes as a legit argument
>Ever
>>
>>767786119

Fact: Violent crime is far, far better than homicide.
>>
>>767785866
wow, yeah dumb cunt gets fined for police-baiting, meanwhile America literally continues slavery using its penal system.

Land of the Free my fucking arse
>>
>>767786204
we'd have pawn shops full of AKs and the hardware stores would have no denatured alcohol
>>
>>767786119

From your own supplied source -
Fact: Handgun homicides in England and Wales reached an all-time high in 2000, years after a virtual ban on private handgun ownership. More than 3,000 crimes involving handguns were recorded in 1999-2000, including 42 homicides, 310 cases of attempted murder, 2,561 robberies and 204 burglaries.

42 homicides. 42...
>>
File: Costanza3.png (112 KB, 238x276) Image search: [Google]
Costanza3.png
112 KB, 238x276
>>767786511
Didn't Australia just have a mass shooting a couple years ago?

Also
>Implying violent crime doesn't include murder
>>
>>767786681

The source separates these in to two distinct cases. Can't even argue his own statistics.
>>
>>767786535
Not true and not true.
You have no idea what goes on anywhere in the world...weird right?
>>
>>767786988
why is that weird?
>>
>>767786669
Still means that the UK has the highest crime rate in Europe.

Ever thought about how crime goes unreported? Maybe there was more than 42 homicides and you just don't notice. Also, just ignore the fucking fact that people people in London and big cities get stabbed to death, just fucking ignore OP's post anon,
>>
File: Capture.png (62 KB, 832x479) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
62 KB, 832x479
>>767785366
>Yes but europe has a whole lot more knife, granade, acid to the face, and trucks of peace
theres also less crime per captia in the US so it's a fair trade
>>
>>767786891
>Can't even argue his own statistics
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>767787078
>highest crime rate in Europe
>>
File: gunz.jpg (19 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
gunz.jpg
19 KB, 450x450
>>767784918
>>
File: Assaultcar.jpg (66 KB, 640x717) Image search: [Google]
Assaultcar.jpg
66 KB, 640x717
>>767787316
>Not willing to accept his own facts and mock me thinking he's a cool /b/tard

Stay mad faggot.
>>
>>767787099
Funny how taking away the guns really doesn't do much more than make the violent criminals more creative. This is why disarming isn't the solution. You can't but disposable plastic butter-knives in the UK without ID and this is happening. Obviously the issue lies elsewhere.
>>
>>767787379
>That's how we stopped everyone from using drugs
Anon are you even reading your own post?People still do drugs, or do you live in this fantasy land where you think banning the problem makes people stop what they are doing?
>>
File: antivaxxer-logic-249692.jpg (59 KB, 601x341) Image search: [Google]
antivaxxer-logic-249692.jpg
59 KB, 601x341
>>767787379
>>
>>767787456

Comparing a car to a gun for arguments sake. Take long hard look at yourself anon
>>
>>767787600
Thats the point. The picture was supposed to let you think about how drugs never stopped.

Its not literal.
>>
File: kys.jpg (4 KB, 125x103) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
4 KB, 125x103
>>767787684
That's why more car deaths and non-firearm deaths happen in the U.S every year right?
>>
>>767787768

What are you saying? Drugs should be legal and available to buy at your local Walmart? Have you not heard of the Opium crisis? Where is your freedom where drugs are concerned?
>>
>>767785366
Remove nigger crime and show the results
>>
>>767788037

Why? Niggers are huge percentage of what makes the USA?
>>
>>767788008
No, thats not what I was saying faggot.

DRUGS NEVER STOPPED. Same thing with fucking shootings.
>>
>>767787830
Yeah, you've convinced me. Ban cars. Fuckers
>>
>>767788136

So make them legal like guns right? You're slipping on your own logic.
>>
>>767784918
It's a moot point. No government can get rid of violence. It's silly they keep trying and making such promises.
>>
>>767786988

True and True. cunt. WEIRD, RIGHT?
>>
>>767788096
Merely 13% and they ruin everything they touch. We don't want them anymore tbqh. They will find guns and other ways to kill people because they are low IQ ragetards and most of us white people with guns really have them to protect us from nigger crime.
>>
File: bait.png (122 KB, 624x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
122 KB, 624x626
>>767784918
sure Boris
>>
>>76778835

Are you aware of your impediment?
>>
File: Beretta92.jpg (4 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
Beretta92.jpg
4 KB, 250x187
>>767788164
>Ban cars
Ok anon, now you're just being fucking retarded. Lets use your logic for a second just to prove how retarded it is.

Ban McDonald's because it causes diabetes and kills people

Ban alcohol because it causes drunk driving deaths, crime, and drunken murder (Oh wait we Yankees already fucking tried that and it never worked and prohibition was lifted)

Ban cars because more car related deaths in the United States happen than firearm related.

See how retarded you people sound? Liberals never learn, banning something isn't always the solution.

Stay mad you cucks.
>>
File: ...3.jpg (17 KB, 227x225) Image search: [Google]
...3.jpg
17 KB, 227x225
>>767788210
You're missing the point that even if somethings illegal people will still find ways to obtain said firearms or drugs.

Jesus Christ, forget going to your local Walmart to see retarded people, just go see liberals posting and bitching on /b/ about how much they love living in a cucked country or want to have one.
>>
>>767788652
That's a beautiful NRA speech.
>>
>>767784918
This

Gun laws would create less chaos and damage. If people can't get their hands on guns and want to strike terror, they will resort to using chemicals and shit (see Anarchist's Cookbook). Acid attacks are already rampant in the UK/on the rise

All it takes is one mentally fucked person to do something stupid and violent. Give them something that appears to be the solution while it actually doing less overall harm. Give something so people can defend themselves while also accounting for everyone's general safety
>>
File: 1447708150596.jpg (42 KB, 600x325) Image search: [Google]
1447708150596.jpg
42 KB, 600x325
>>767788963
Funny thing is i don't even like the NRA.
>>
>>767789043
Insert 2011 Norway attacks or the Paris massacre here.Just goes to show that even with strict gun laws people will still have wills, and they will find ways.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks
>>
File: 1521966104600.jpg (41 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
1521966104600.jpg
41 KB, 600x411
>>767789043

We need STRICT comprehensive Assault Hammer legislation immediately.
We need to force ANY buyer and USER to be licensed.
They must go through a 34 hour course to make sure they will never become violent with said Assault Hammer.
In that 34 hour training process, the instructors will assess them and make sure they have no violent bones in their body until the end of their lives.
Then and only then will ANY American be allowed to wield an Assault Hammer.
>>
>>767788839

Still I cant see your point. You're saying both guns and drugs are readily available regardless of legality so why ban guns? What about the drugs man? What exactly is your stance on gun and drugs as seen as you're so keen t compare them with one another?
>>
File: 1521015850425.jpg (40 KB, 545x478) Image search: [Google]
1521015850425.jpg
40 KB, 545x478
>>767789043
>If people can't get their hands on guns and want to strike terror
>to strike terror
WTF I hate guns now.
>>
File: 1497304629028.jpg (48 KB, 500x596) Image search: [Google]
1497304629028.jpg
48 KB, 500x596
>>767789285
>>
>>767787600
it's sarcasm you goddamn ketchup packet
>>
>>767789240
Wait you're telling me they don't force any buyer and user to be licensed in the US? What? Are you shitting me?
>>
>>767789240

You've conveniently narrowed your statistics to one type of firearm. Only one of these was designed to kill people.
>>
File: 1521508328952.gif (2 MB, 449x338) Image search: [Google]
1521508328952.gif
2 MB, 449x338
>>767789460
>>767789593

We need STRICT comprehensive Assault Knife legislation immediately.
We need to force ANY buyer and USER to be licensed.
They must go through a 34 hour course to make sure they will never become violent with said Assault Knife.
In that 34 hour training process, the instructors will assess them and make sure they have no violent bones in their body until the end of their lives.
Then and only then will ANY American be allowed to wield an Assault Knife.
>>
>>767789384

Don't quote dead people that I dont give a fuck about, i'm asking you.
>>
>>767789645

Remind me what people need an assault weapon for again
>>
File: 1500522831915.jpg (62 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
1500522831915.jpg
62 KB, 320x371
>>767789695
Ok, I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

t. Me
>>
>>767789285
Guns or drugs are readily available in the U.S via illegal means. If you're a felon you can just go ask your local neighborhood gang banger to just sell you one for the right price, same goes for drugs.

Just go to Chicago, a place that has literally banned all "Assault weapons" in theory, but gang bangers are just getting guns and drugs by other means.

Don't believe me, you can go ask your local Vice Lord or Gangster Disciple for one if you suck his dick good enough.
>>
File: 1521715270048.gif (710 KB, 1470x1080) Image search: [Google]
1521715270048.gif
710 KB, 1470x1080
>>767789765
>>767785604
We need STRICT comprehensive Baseball Bat legislation immediately.
We need to force ANY buyer and USER to be licensed.
They must go through a 34 hour course to make sure they will never become violent with said Baseball Bat.
In that 34 hour training process, the instructors will assess them and make sure they have no violent bones in their body until the end of their lives.
Then and only then will ANY American be allowed to wield a Baseball Bat.
>>
>>767789798
Slavery to what? Do you ever consider that the past might not be so relevant and that this dude had different troubles on his mind?
>>
File: Lain8.png (355 KB, 769x500) Image search: [Google]
Lain8.png
355 KB, 769x500
>>767789593
>Designed to kill people
You know chopsticks were invented in China because they believed knives were designed for killing people.

Guess we're all using everyday utensils that were designed for killing people. Who would have thought?
>>
File: 25345432y5475474524.jpg (12 KB, 281x180) Image search: [Google]
25345432y5475474524.jpg
12 KB, 281x180
>>767790074
You're kidding right nigger?
>>
>>767789843
Assault weapons are legal. Drugs are illegal. Why is that if you're saying banning guns wont change anything? Should both be legal?
>>
>>767790157
>Should both be legal?
Yes, but we should ban the importing of drugs through legislation.
>>
>>767790117

Knives are practical. How are guns practical? We're all waiting to find out what people are defending themselves against. Gotta keep waiting I guess.
>>
>>767790143

What the fuck man, lock and load. Why are you not on the front line then? You some sort of pussy?
>>
>>767790360
Try killing a deer with knife.
Then a gun.

That's why it's practical, it can defend or take life from a greater distance away.
>>
>>767790421
Though I would gladly die for our rights, I'd much rather fix our problems peacefully.
>>
>>767790455
So NRA is anti deer?
>>
>>767790421
>You some sort of pussy?
Ironic coming from the weasel debating gun laws/restrictions.
>>
>>767790534
Rephrase this ignorant question for me please.
>>
>>767790513
Peacefully with a gun?
>>
>>767790595
Peacefully first, a gun is a last resort of course.
>>
>>767790557
I like weasels. Why are you not on the front line anon?
>>
>>767790157
I've seen this argument too many fucking times tonight and it's just getting old.
>>767788839
>>767788210
The "So making them legal will make it ok?" is such a strawman argument that even the scarecrow from the wizard of Oz is jealous.

What does it matter if it's legal or illegal? In the end if someones content on causing harm they're gonna do it whatever means.
>>
>>767790637

Did you vote? If you voted then surely you're supporting the establishment that you seem so weary of.
>>
File: 1515911912169.jpg (113 KB, 468x640) Image search: [Google]
1515911912169.jpg
113 KB, 468x640
>>767790646
Has a Civil War already started?
Shit anon, hit me up with the coordinates.
Put me in coach.
>>
File: Asukapathetic.png (576 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Asukapathetic.png
576 KB, 853x480
>>767790360
How are guns practical? Oh i dunno, how about stopping rape, robbery, home invasion, etc.?
>>
>>767790746
>Did you vote?
Of course.
> If you voted then surely you're supporting the establishment that you seem so weary of.
It's not as cut and dry as that but yeah, I'm always going to be weary of politicians with power.
You aren't?
>>
File: rape_whistle.jpg (283 KB, 1039x763) Image search: [Google]
rape_whistle.jpg
283 KB, 1039x763
>>767784918
>>
File: dangerous_weapons.jpg (71 KB, 536x1024) Image search: [Google]
dangerous_weapons.jpg
71 KB, 536x1024
>>767784918
>>767784918
>>767784918
>>
File: age_restricted_spoon.png (409 KB, 458x904) Image search: [Google]
age_restricted_spoon.png
409 KB, 458x904
>>767784918
>>767784918
>>767784918
>>767784918
>>
>>767790688

This figures don't lie anon. USA has way more homicides than any other more economically developed countries and they have the most lax gun laws. I don't see what the problem here is. Why can't americans just say "yeah, the fact we have more guns means it's easier to get shot by one"
>>
File: 1502934874495.jpg (15 KB, 312x322) Image search: [Google]
1502934874495.jpg
15 KB, 312x322
>>767790927
>>
>>767790927
>>767790950
>>767790975

TOP

FUCKING

KEK
>>
>>767790767

It's started alright. Your gun rights are under siege and it's time to stand up to the bad guys who think you shouldn't have one. Convenient right? Get out there and use said gun.
>>
>>767790811

Time stamp or didnt happen
>>
>>767791004
>Why can't americans just say "yeah, the fact we have more guns means it's easier to get shot by one"
Because everything you just stated isn't based in facts.
>>
>>767790868
Elected officals? Naw. We liked democracy in the UK and are confident in it. Royalty is backup incase things go to shit with the power to desolve parliament.
>>
File: 1482673215912.jpg (190 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1482673215912.jpg
190 KB, 720x540
>>767791098
Because a few liberal run cities are attempting to infringe on peoples rights?
No thanks, I'll wait and see how the Supreme Court deals with it first.
We're in line for another Judge.
>>
File: 1454587861583s.jpg (4 KB, 120x125) Image search: [Google]
1454587861583s.jpg
4 KB, 120x125
>>767791004
Stop comparing countries that don't have violent gangs like the ones in major cities here in the U.S.

The U.S has a population of over 300,000,000 people. That means you have literally a 0.0000000000000007 chance of getting shot.

Also
>Economically developed countries
Look at Russia, Russia has like 4 times the murder rate of the United States, and they have very strict gun control.

Or is Russia a "Non-economically developed country"?
>>
>>767791308
Mob rule is for fools, the UK doesn't have a Democracy.
>>
File: 5647747878.jpg (122 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
5647747878.jpg
122 KB, 1600x900
Today I placed my Smith & Wesson .357 Mag revolver on the table right next to my front door. I left 6 cartridges beside it, then left it alone and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor's son across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the "stop" sign near the front of my house.

After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was quietly sitting there, right where I had left it. It had not moved itself outside. It had not killed anyone. Certainly, even with the numerous opportunities it had presented to do that. In fact, it had not even loaded itself.

Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the hype by the Left and the media about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people. Either the media is wrong, or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

The United States is 3rd in murders throughout the world. But if you take out just 5 'left-wing' cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington D.C., St Louis and New Orleans - the United States is 4th from the bottom, in the ENTIRE WORLD, for murders.

These 5 cities are controlled by Democrats. They also have the toughest gun control laws in the USA.

It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data, right?

Well, I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making people fat.
>>
>>767791346
What? You should like a pussy. You cry that you need a gun to defend against the establishment but you're never gonna use it #Sad
>>
>>767791132
>Time stamp or it didn't happen
Are you fucking kidding me? Are you running out of arguments at this point?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oklahoma-man-uses-ar-15-kill-three-teen-home-intruders-n739541
>>
>>767791444
You have a better chance at dying from walking through hospital halls and catching a sickness than getting shot in America.
>>
>>767791521
TL:DR Fat people are in America too
>>
>>767791642
>What? You should like a pussy.
Again, coming from the baby who is so afraid of guns that he'd rather them be banned from him?
You're almost funny.
>>
>>767791669
Best time to visit then
>>
>>767786669
But diversity is a strength!
>>
File: guns_29133377.png (488 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
guns_29133377.png
488 KB, 640x640
If everyone had guns the republican party would be over with even sooner.
>>
>>767789385
>>767787379
>>767787600

>you goddamn ketchup packet

Perfectly fitting, given the situation at hand.
>>
File: 1522127850988.jpg (347 KB, 1179x825) Image search: [Google]
1522127850988.jpg
347 KB, 1179x825
>>767791642
You are afraid of guns because you're mentally retarded and cannot even trust yourself.
You then think everyone is like you (they're not) and should give them up for some Utopia that will never exist.

Either that or you're just some grimy jew who wants the goyim to bow to his will.
>>
>>767791964
>If everyone had guns the republican party would be over with even sooner.

Except most gun owners are republicans, so there's bit of a problem.. ugh isn't that frustrating?
>>
>>767792017

>(they're not)
>>
File: guns_31899979.jpg (62 KB, 635x460) Image search: [Google]
guns_31899979.jpg
62 KB, 635x460
>>767792074
>Except most gun owners are republicans
exactly, and they're stupid and often accidentally shoot themselves or each other
>>
>>767791964
Freedoms will be dangerous, and I guess that part makes liberals a little bit trembly
>>
File: 1522807223223.jpg (97 KB, 700x471) Image search: [Google]
1522807223223.jpg
97 KB, 700x471
>>767792163
Yes, isn't freedom wonderful.
We should have more, we need to repeal all gun laws/restrictions already on the books.
>>
>>767792191
She's fine though, but just because her intentions are good, doesn't mean she has the requisite training needed to handle a firearm.

She probably has that training now, and is better off for it.

Are freedoms dangerous or scary to you? Do you need your government to protect you from yourself?
>>
File: 1525524369211.jpg (93 KB, 680x710) Image search: [Google]
1525524369211.jpg
93 KB, 680x710
>>
>>767792301
Freedom? You mean freedom to own a gun. You're about as free as the next country but your homicides rates are shameful in comparison. Atleast explain why that is
>>
>>767792191
>often accidentally shoot themselves or each other
They're used to fend off 300,000 - 3,000,000 violent crimes each year, should we ban them all because some people fucked up?
>>
File: piss off brov.jpg (10 KB, 273x273) Image search: [Google]
piss off brov.jpg
10 KB, 273x273
>>767784918
look mate i live in Colorado everybody's got a gun or a knife, i have been assaulted twice with a knife and am treated regularly with hand guns and knifes in public just because people can, its a bad idea honest though gun bans don't work but we need something to keep people a bit safer. though i will say knifes are far deadlier than guns yet take more effort to kill with over all.
>>
File: 1518897248774.jpg (382 KB, 1531x841) Image search: [Google]
1518897248774.jpg
382 KB, 1531x841
>>767792472
>your homicides rates are shameful in comparison.
Are you racist?
Are you implying we should kill or deport all black people?
I'm confused, are you a liberal or a Nazi?
>>
File: 89765675674.jpg (72 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
89765675674.jpg
72 KB, 500x500
>>767792586
>>
File: guns_3154285.png (574 KB, 960x645) Image search: [Google]
guns_3154285.png
574 KB, 960x645
>>767792488
citation needed
>>
>>767792586
Oh sorry, I meant your homicide rates are way out there in comparison to More Economically Developed Countries. If you want to compare yourself to 3rd world countries, you're welcome.
>>
File: guns1521351392085.png (424 KB, 615x615) Image search: [Google]
guns1521351392085.png
424 KB, 615x615
>>767792432
>Do you need your government to protect you from yourself?
no, I need the government to protect me from retards with guns that don't know how to use them.
>>
>>767792586
Your country was built on the backs of black people. Your wealth was generated through free labour. Show a little respect when you type in your warm home.
>>
>>767792740
The circle of life and it moves so, so slow
>>
>>767792472
>You're about as free as the next country

Many countries in Europe get fined for denying the holocaust. France and Germany are not allowed to have paternity tests. Knife crime in the UK is among the highest in the world.

The U.S. is no where near the homicide king. Our rates of homicide have been in steady decline for the last 20 years.

Guns are needed to keep the government honest, and because they're fun. How many guns do you have at your property? Are you allowed to carry your firearm on your person? Could you protect someone that is being knifed or beaten by a group of thugs with your bare hands? Would you even try?
>>
>>767784918
yes because the us's crime rates are extremely low and the us is the safest place to be
canada, australia->no guns->no shootings
what the fuck is wrong with you retards?
>>
>>767792737
>Oh sorry, I meant your homicide rates are way out there in comparison to More Economically Developed Countries.

There is no more economically developed country than the United States. No one in the world has more disposable income than Americans.
>>
File: 1518822156033.jpg (265 KB, 1532x915) Image search: [Google]
1518822156033.jpg
265 KB, 1532x915
>>767792737
No, not really. We have about 300,000,000 guns in our country, they don't. Our rates are actually magnificent when you take that into account, which you fools always conveniently leave out.
>>767792647
I believe it's from the CDC study Obama had them do on guns that completely got him BTFO.
>>
>>767792740
>I need the government to protect me

I saw that... wow. You need the government to protect you. Interesting, but it means you're weak and disarmed, but not by your choice.
>>
>>767792837
Implying jews, Shabbos goys and Arabs didn't control the slave trade and most corporations you see today that own everything.
You're dumb.
>>
>>767792959
Whats with the hostility? I said we should be more like US. You need to chill
>>
>>767793031
So incomparable? That's convenient because it wouldn't look good if you compared homicides rates which is what this thread entailed.
>>
>>767793041

On par with Mexico, Brazil and Paraguay. Well done. Guns prevent crime
>>
>>767792959
I like having firearms. I love the taste of the back strap of an elk. I hunt every year and fill my freezer with the meat that I like, and give the rest away.

We hunt wild boar, and eat them.

we hunt for everything and anything we can legally eat.

Americans are often so involved with their guns that their whole happiness world depends on their ownership and possession of firearms.

There is no logical argument to stop them.

Many of them are highly trained veterans that will fuck you up if you try and take their firearms away.

These freedoms are not free, so if you have them and do not use them, you're simply shitting on the graves of Soldiers, Airmen, Sailors and Marines that died to make sure you get to keep them.
>>
>>767793154
American history is dumb, not me. Silly moo cow
>>
>>767793520
Everything you just said is wrong and completely contrary to the graph, nice job being so retarded.
You're either a contrarian, paid shill or a slimy jew.
>>
>>767785060
The higher the school shooting count, the lower the proportionate stabbing count. Objectively school shootings are good for society.
>>
>>767793520
>Guns prevent crime

What do you do if someone kicks in your door while you're at home, knowing you're there. Your skinny fat arse that can't do shit?
>>
File: 1515829365028.gif (41 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1515829365028.gif
41 KB, 645x773
>>767793585
>Tries telling anons about American History
>Gets BTFO
>Says he doesn't care about history
>>
>>767793638
That's rude and I stand by my statement.
>>
>>767793585
>American history is dumb, not me.

I'm ignorant of American history, and therefore dumb.

FTFY, no problem m8
>>
>>767793041
>disagree with parent
>notice they cited wikipedia
>hatches a plan to destroy parent's argument

wikipedia isn't a real source!
>>
File: 1437427088016.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1437427088016.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>767793671
Obviously I call the police, they used the Star Trek teleporters and save the day.
If they don't make it in time, I can obviously detain him with my bare hands because my pens is large and I love soy milk.
>>
>>767793776
Well, you're a lying jew then.
>>
>>767793805
Prove the numbers wrong anon.
You won't.
>>
File: 1470977396754.png (35 KB, 846x615) Image search: [Google]
1470977396754.png
35 KB, 846x615
>>767792837
>Your country was built on the backs of black people

You're hilarious
>>
>>767794039
Yeah, the Whites, Jews, Natives and Irish just stood there and drank tea and sheeit while blacks built America.
>>
File: police and guns.png (40 KB, 750x700) Image search: [Google]
police and guns.png
40 KB, 750x700
>>767793900

"you can just call the police to protect you"
>>
File: guns_30261868.jpg (60 KB, 578x960) Image search: [Google]
guns_30261868.jpg
60 KB, 578x960
>>767793139
more gun owner are shot with their own guns than shoot potential criminals
>>
File: 1520014247109.jpg (81 KB, 645x729) Image search: [Google]
1520014247109.jpg
81 KB, 645x729
>>767794154
They'll totally make it in time anon.
Current response times, according to Star Trek are like .1 nanoseconds dude.
Turn in your guns immediately.
>>
File: 1498026385399.jpg (90 KB, 545x601) Image search: [Google]
1498026385399.jpg
90 KB, 545x601
>>767794227
Therefore, own no guns.
Oh hey, can you turn this microwave on for me?
I seem to have lost my arms in a truck of peace bombing in London last year.
>>
>>767786535
>he deserved to have no right to free speech on a US based website for dare doing any minor thing against the state
>your policing force is 12 and even cares about shitty song lyrics on twitter
I have kid cousins with more maturity than the constable.
>>
File: African mega structure.jpg (111 KB, 1181x718) Image search: [Google]
African mega structure.jpg
111 KB, 1181x718
>>767794115
>>767792837

Yes, because I'm sure we didn't employ 10s of thousands of Chinese to build the railroads, right?

I'm trying to think of ONE thing African Americans actually built in America, besides planting and picking food and cotton.

They at least built monuments that equal the magnitude of structures they built in Africa.
>>
>>767794382
>Yes, because I'm sure we didn't employ 10s of thousands of Chinese to build the railroads, right?
Yes anon, no white, Irish or Natives helped with those things.
>>
>>767794382
Is this a racist post? or is it simply factual?

can it be factual and racist at the same time?
>>
File: 1521010986200.jpg (26 KB, 645x729) Image search: [Google]
1521010986200.jpg
26 KB, 645x729
>>767794466
We were busy smoking that premium opium they brought.
Railroads, what even are those things?
Like seriously.
>>
>>767785679
How the fuck is brazil a race?
>>
>>767794517
That's the left wing's trap. Careful now.
>>
>>767793959
>parent poster calls bluff
>have no sources of my own to counter parent
>time to use the oldest trick in the book

it...it's so incredibly obvious that you're wrong anon, and i'm not going to waste time citing my own sources when you should just google for numbers that contradict your numbers yourself!
>>
>>767787481
But abon, people facing human issues is HARD. its easier to just make scary artificial things go away (it really isnt).
>>
Ill take a gun nut with self control over a nigger with none anyday
>>
>>767784918
nigga USA has a high as fuck murder rate
>>
The cooked goose.
>>
>>767794466
>Yes anon, no white, Irish or Natives helped with those things.

Nice double dubs.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Whites designed, engineered and supervised the railroads, and some were employed building railroads. And it appeared that a small number of blacks that escaped the aftermath of the civil war were also employed to build the railroad.
>>
File: 1477612403143.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1477612403143.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>767794699
So you can't refute the graph then?
>>
>>767794734
>nigga USA has a high as fuck murder rate

Ahh, yes.. That colorful urban language to help liven the thread and give it that structure it needs.
>>
File: 1520745056943.jpg (324 KB, 1024x670) Image search: [Google]
1520745056943.jpg
324 KB, 1024x670
>>767794763
How dare you credit the evil white devil for helping build America.
Unbelievably racist of you.
>>
File: 1518880452989.jpg (107 KB, 960x723) Image search: [Google]
1518880452989.jpg
107 KB, 960x723
>>767793900
it's a good plan because all you have to do to detain a perp is to pretend they're a Nintendo Switch.

It may even cause them to run off on their own because they get incredibly creeped out.
>>
>>767794831
how bout some mother fucking facts then:

us: 42 / 100,000

uk: 11 / 100,000

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Violent-crime/Murder-rate
>>
>>767794894
it looks like she's telling Kanye how the cow ate the cabbage in lively colorful urban discussion.
>>
File: 3.jpg (184 KB, 720x807) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
184 KB, 720x807
>>767795085
I would never hang out with that old, stinky ass bitch.
>>
>>767795075
>http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Violent-crime/Murder-rate

U.S. is number 14 on that graph.

China has no guns, they rank 12th

Try again Jamal.
>>
>>767794894
that looks like a liberal face. liberals only ever make only two kind of faces: outraged, and holier-than-thou
>>
>>767795075
Brazil has some of the strictest gun laws in the world, and they rank numero UNO for murder.
>>
File: 1521681915230.png (582 KB, 753x899) Image search: [Google]
1521681915230.png
582 KB, 753x899
>>767795299
>>
>>767795347
This has got to be in Portland.
>>
>>767795232
you are a colossal fucking retard who didn't sort by per capita.

china has a lot of murders because they have over 1.3 billion citizens. they have a fucking QUARTER the murder rate of the us per capita.
Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 67


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
All images are hosted on imgur.com, see cdn.4archive.org for more information.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.