Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Have you ever been in a fight to defend a weaker person? (girl,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 290
Thread images: 20
File: 1518094503080s.jpg (7 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
1518094503080s.jpg
7 KB, 250x167
Have you ever been in a fight to defend a weaker person? (girl, weaker friend etc)
Did you hesitate? Did you try defusing the situation beforehand?

Anon with zero fighting experience here and I have no idea how I would react if someone started messing with a girlfriend in front of me.
>>
>>767779507
I once tried to prevent a fight breaking out between a few white girls and a few black girls at a bar

one of the negresses sucker punched me from behind and I said fuck it. Nothing actually broke out anyway.

Lesson: niggers gonna nig
>>
>>767779507
>Anon with zero fighting experience here
Strike first, hard, and don't stop. headbutt across the nose will make most people cover up.

/not a badass, just like soccer.
>>
>>767779714
at what level do you play soccer? do fights break out frequently?
>>
I’ve defended weaker friends a few times, I’m not an inherently violent person so I always try to defuse the situation first. If you’re looking for pointers I personally would always start off with a strong tackle and just wail on them until I felt they had enough. If you hesitate you will lose. Just come out of nowhere if you feel you can’t settle the matter verbally. I never swing as a start though for the fact of a sucker punch being the lowest you can get.
>>
>>767779794
>a sucker punch being the lowest you can get.
I agree tbh. I know people say in street fights there are no rules, but sucker punching is just scumbag tier.
As for tackling, I assume you must be heavy because its not always possible to do it.
>>
>>767779780
Not playing since HS, lacked the talent to make it anywhere, just a supporter. Hooligans are spread out wide on the arenas tho. Been chased more times than I can count, headbutted and socked people equally many times.
>>
>>767779913
I am heavy but I’ve seen smaller guys do it just fine, it’s all about where you tackle them. Since I’m heavier I hit shoulder/chest area but waist and stomach work just as well. Just know how to throw your body
>>
>>767779507
yes

well me and another guy were both after the same girl... it was me, him, other girl + her friend

he managed to bag the better girl... as we were walking to leave the student union club the two girls go to get their coats, as they're coming towards us two other lads decide to take their chances... my rival steps in and is shoved about by the two other lads.... so I back him up, end up throwing a few punches, get a ripped shirt, one of the two lads ends up with a bloody nose.. and the student union bouncers break the whole thing up in about a minute.

in the taxi the two girls both think I'm a bit of a hero... both shocked and impressed by the fight

my rival still gets to bag the hotter one
>>
>>767779507
One time I had a party at my house and this girl brought two fuckboys from a town a few minutes away nobody knew. It was fine at first but then those guys couldnt drink like us and they got hammered... We were hammered too of course. But this shrimpy ass kid started trying to feel up the girl that brought him (she's 10/10).

I turn around and see him grab her tit from behind and she grabs his hand and yells "stop it!" I look at that motherfucker and i say "you fucking touch her again and i'll kick the shit out of you. Try me."

Mother fucker squared up on me even though i was literally 2x his size. I asked him three times "you sure you want to fight me?" He said yes three times and the third time he said yes i took my hat off, threw it on the couch and cracked him across the face he was down in one hit. I get over him and point my finger in his face and tell him to fuck off back to lompoc (his town).

He ends up trying to kick up at me while im standing over him so i split his legs and give him another and he's out cold. His dumbass friend tries to cheap shot me but my buddies saw it coming and beat the shit out of him. We dragged them outside and left them on the sidewalk.

Funny story they ended up wandering around and thought they found their car. It was same make and model but not their car and it wass unlocked. The homeowner heard them and called cops and they got arrested lol.

True story. Believe it or not it happened.
>>
>>767780129
you did the right thing anon
shame about the shirt if it was a good one
>>
>>767779507
never have but I dream of it often, I have no friends or gf tho, so I'll be waiting for some time I imagine
>>
>>767779714
>not a badass, just like soccer.
evidently
>>
File: 1513444762971.jpg (94 KB, 599x800) Image search: [Google]
1513444762971.jpg
94 KB, 599x800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQAR6y1IBCE
>>
>>767780259
it was unfortunately

I didn't think I had much choice really... while I don't hate the guy or anything and he's not really a friend (I think he is a bit of a dick really) - he was at least someone I know from my course and was drinking with... by the end of the night it was me, him and the two girls we were with. He stepped up to get all protective when two other guys were trying it on with them and once he got pushed around I pretty much had to back him up.
>>
>>767780389
Shate your badassness tho. By all mean mate.
>>
>>767780447
did one of the pricks try to grab you by the collar or what?
>>
>>767779507
was out with a group of good dudes (we're all proud boys) and we saw this conservative black chick getting hassled by some antifa, so we started hooting and showing them our bare butts, they tried to attack, but we beat 'em down, and the chick bought us all drinks inside the bar
>>
>>767780470
come and 'ave a go if you think you're 'ard enough m8
>>
>>767780447
it was partly because he's a cocky little shit that the fight actually started, he'd already pulled the hot one, the two lads would have been told where to go by the girls themselves but instead he charged in there and pissed them off somehow
>>
>>767780617
Antifa are the fucking worst, you're lucky they didn't call for backup the fucking cowards
>>
>be me
>17
>have gf of 2 years
>at lunch
>talking with her
>my friends walks up and pushes her
>couldn’t tell he was joking
> wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him to the ground in a choke hold
>he passes it red faced and tears in eyes
>I get up thinking I’m a hero
>everyone looks at me like I’m a crazy person
>gf says I’m scary and hurt people
>friend gets up and says he hates me crying
>she breaks up with me months later saying I’m terrifying to be around
>lost a friend and potential wife just trying to protect her
>mfw
>>
>>767780580
he was holding onto the front of my shirt when he went to the ground.. and a few seconds later I felt someone lifting me up (the bouncer) and carrying me to the door (they're super careful in student unions, they're basically employed by the union and it is managed by the students etc.. so you get treated with kid gloves by some huge bouncer who in a regular night club might well kick the shit out of you)
>>
>>767780821
Should have just suggested a threesome with the friend and let him fuck you both
>>
>>767779507
Fights are ugly and unpredictable. The MMA/BJJ coaches in my life won't get into a fight in public because they know better than anyone just how chaotic and dangerous fighting people is. Outside of a controlled environment, there are so many variables that your pride is not worth the risk,

Potentially expensive dental work aside, you don't know what's around you. Even if you have a pretty good idea, you still don't know. You could slip and fuck up your back/hip/shoulder on landing creating a source of chronic pain for the rest of your life. You could lose the use of an arm to a cast which can effect your work and recreation. You could have someone pull a weapon on you, and, let me tell you, nobody is the movie badass they think that they are when there's a knife involved. You're going to get cut, you're probably going to get stabbed, and chances are you're going to the ER even if you retain good control of the weapon and get it away from your aggressor. Life is not a movie, and a sharp implement can end your life, even a small pocket knife. Blunt weapons can and will hospitalize you, cause internal bleeding, fractures, even just straight-up kill you if it's something like a little league bat that connects with your skull.

Even if you're well trained as a boxer or MMA striker, in real life you have to react. Yes, you will most likely win against the other man if he's untrained. However, it's not the other man you need fear. It's the chaos of the situation. You take a good, bareknuckle punch just right and, again, you're in the ER. God forbid some idiot suckerpunches you in the back or side of the head while you're turned, something that your stance/guard can't account for (because you can't always be in it on unpredictable ground), you could be a fucking vegetable.

Think about your kids if you have them, think about your SO, think about your friends, and think about the state of your body and your life.
>>
>>767780690
/b/ has become a Proud Boy LARPing circlejerk
>>
File: road_house.jpg (83 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
road_house.jpg
83 KB, 1100x619
was at a bar with a couple buddies of mine. we're all in late twenties at the time. one of my buddies is complete beta, the other one is so 'neutral/whatever' that it's sickening sometimes. this drunk dude, had to be in his fifties was going from table to table and person to person being 'that guy' at the bar. bartenders have warned him about trying to get drinks from people and basically begging in the bar, he maintains he's just talking to them and being friendly. some people chat with him, some people ignore him. when he comes to our table he starts telling jokes and chatting with us. since i don't want to be a complete dick, i tolerate the dude without really engaging him in conversation, it's like 'ignore it and he'll go away', but my other buds are too weak and answer the guys questions occasionally which keep him around. finally he starts like, touching my friends, like, swatting them on the back and rubbing their shoulders. i can see it on my friends faces that they're uncomfortable as fuck but won't say anything. finally, before i say something, my beta friend actually gets up and says 'can you just stop touching me please?' and then orders another drink, my neutral friend goes out to smoke and when my beta friend comes back the dude keeps on rubbing up against him and begins to make fun of my neutral friend for his hair, shoulder length wtf? and is in general just being an obnoxious prick.

cont.
>>
>>767781213

finally, i get up off my chair and stand next to the guy and i go 'look, my friend asked you to stop and you didn't, knock it the fuck off. you came up to our table uninvited and you overstayed your welcome, leave or i'll help you leave' i enunciated that last part, maintained eye contact with the dude while he drunkenly tried to profess innocence as everything i just called him out on. the bartenders at this point have taken notice and are on standby, forgot to mention, we're all regulars there. the guy turns away like he's trying to leave but then swings on me, i hadn't moved so i was ready for it and catch his arm and land a punch to his face/throat knocking him completely over on his ass. the barbacks come up and escort the guy out immediately, i think he threw a rock at their windows later that night. i got a couple of drinks from other patrons and the look of overwhelming gratitude from my friends after that. be nice, til it's time to not be nice i guess.
>>
>>767780821
You escalated too quickly, you are a psycho.
>>
>>767781213

for clarification, i love my friends dearly, both of them were my flatmates at the time. i just used those expressions to describe them during the story, and because they're those things. they still are my bros.
>>
>>767781231
you seem to have a lot of self control, you only beat him as much as was necessary
>>
>>767779666
>Jumps into a fight
>Gets hit in the face
>"Ouchie you damn niggers why did you do that!"

What did you think would happen you fucking brainlet?
>>
>>767780821
nah man, you did good, your friend was a candy-ass and your gf an ungrateful bitch
>>
>>767780821
The weak should fear the strong
>>
>>767781135
PT 2

What you need to learn is conflict de-escalation. Being a man and being in control does not mean reacting savagely and trying to fight anyone who crosses you. It's about having the backbone to take your SO/friend/whoever and say "we're leaving", and being able to identify these potentially shit situations before they spring up. If you're in a situation where someone is just going to come up and either hit on or mess with your girlfriend in public, then you're probably already a fuckup for being there to begin with. That's not a normal thing. This whole scenario of "this guy slaps your gf's ass" is a meme for a reason. If that does happen, it's literally assault, and if you're in a normal public place, you remain calm and press charges. If you're in the kind of shithole where you need to defend her honor with a display of strength, you need to find better places to hang out.

Not that you shouldn't defend your loved ones if someone gets handsy or something, but the likelihood of this happening in a normal setting is so low that obsessing over the scenario is stupid.
>>
>>767781372
it came down to situational awareness. he was the kind of drunk where it seemed he had no balance or motor skills to actually be a threat in an actual fight. plus i knew that if my buds weren't going to back me up, the guys behind the bar absolutely would. it was somewhat of a safe situation and i mean, the guy was on the deck after the first hit. it wasn't life or death and i was just trying to enjoy a drink and some music.
>>
>>767779507
This white kid got into a fight with some nigs, he fucks up the first guy no problem they send in another nig who knows karate, karate kid literally stands no chance against him but after he wins all the nigs start kicking him and I yelled at them to back off. Now me and my brother are both nigs and he knows most of these guys so my bro tries to stop me but I'm not having it so I start cussing them off calling them pussies for jumping that kid and they said they were "protecting their nigga". I don't remember what caused him to say this seeing as this happened years ago in high school but one nig said something along the line of "we'll shoot you and I yelled "shoot me nigga!" that guy basically kissed my ass for the rest of high school.
>>
>>767779507
>Be 17, me and dude friend and a chick walking around drinking on 4th of July in a really nice neighborhood in Galveston, watching all the rich ppl play with fireworks
>Car driving on the sidewalk (no mailboxes to hit because they have one of those joint-mailbox things with a box for everybody, I know it's weird that a neighborhood has that) full of kids around our age that are being retarded because holiday and daddy's car
>Male friend and I flip them off, generally annoyed by almost getting hit
>They turn around, pull up to where we are and 3 dudes jump out, clear they want to hurt us
>Bigger than me, but friend is ripped and knows it. Also I'm not about to look like a bitch in front of the chick
>He literally says "I'll take the 2 on the left"
>Don't have any idea how he did fight wise, but the other two guys soon backed off
>Tried my best, but hitting this guy didn't seem to do anything, and I definitely felt when he hit me
>We end up on the ground sort of lying next to each other punching sideways
>my friend comes and JUMPS ON THE DUDE'S NECK
>He stops moving
>We grab girl who is flipping shit and everyone and telling both sides to stop and run
>Other two guys tending to their friend, he is not getting up
>Quickly get back to our car and drive back to Houston
>To this day wonder if my friend legit killed/paralyzed that guy
>Girl is all over friend, understandably considering he pretty much saved us
>He can't take advantage because he won't stop shaking and saying how he felt something in that kid crack when he stomped him
>End up getting girl's mom to get us a hotel room downtown under the pretense that we're too drunk to drive (can't get hotel room unless 21, at least here)
>Get super blasted on weed and pills to forget what happened
>Both bro and I end up making out with girl at various points throughout the night

Was pretty good time except the potential murder
>>
>>767783089
lol close call, but he probably didn't get paralysed or anything, i mean they saw your cars plate so if there was anything serious the police wouldve come after you for sure
>>
>>767781386
>Jumps into a fight

Note how I said I tried to prevent a fight, as in standing between them.

I didn't expect a nigger to sucker punch me from behind in the side of the head when I wasn't even involved in it. If it hadn't been some weak fat niggress, I could have gotten fucked up before shit even broke out
>hence niggers gonna nig
>>
>>767783272
No, we were walking in the neighborhood, they were in a car. Our car was several blocks away in a parking garage (Galveston is an island so there's basically no parking for non-residents that isn't giant parking garages)
>>
>>767779507
every day
>>
>>767783272
>>767783444
Still, I still think about it sometimes, so I hope you're right.

Dude friend died of an overdose last year, female friend is one of those "Journalists" who always tries to get commission work for articles and has a blog nobody reads. Also she works at JC Penney but leaves that out when ppl ask what she does.
>>
Some guy at the football slapped/palmed my dad in the face, I didn’t fight back, guy was drunk and in his mid 30s, I feel ashamed of myself :/
>>
>>767784007
did your dad fight back?
>>
You just shove them and repeatedly say "What's up bro, what's up bro!? You tryna catch these lips bro? I'll suck that dick, bro. Get at me." While slowly walking away and letting him take your girl and pound her into pleasure town while you jerk off alone.
>>
>>767784114
Not that guy, but..
It's a little different when you have kids. You can't go to jail/risk losing your job when other humans depend on you.

There's an episode of Louie that does a really good job explaining this.
>>
>>767784114

No he only has the use of 1 arm, he couldn’t exactly do much
>>
Yeah, I've done a lot of shit like that,expecially when i was growing up. I had a lot of anger inside me, and I felt (feel) like it's ok for me to hit people who are trying to intimidate/assault other people who don't deserve it.
I've even gone to juvie for this, there were these two girls I knew from elementary and I knew that the older one was super protective of her sister because they got kidnapped and some fucked up shit happened to them together.
This kid who was one of those kids that were big and fat, solid enough that nobody really fucked with them.
Anyways, I saw him belt the younger sister one time in junior high outside in the field, and her older sister came charging in but this guy's like 3x her size, she tries to drop kick him in the face but he ends up just holding her legs while she tries to kick him.
She had this totally lost and terrified look on her face, and I just fundamentally didn't think anybody should be that scared on such a nice day.
So I took out my dusters I made from duct taping two drawer handles together, and I made some hamburger.
Normally I would only use weapons against adults but this kid was big. Anyways, I had never used this particular set before, and the square edges provided me with maybe more combat benefits then I had anticipated. That coupled with the fact that I was still afraid of him getting back up probably long after he could have possibly gotten up, and I ended up what was classified at the time as a "greatest severity offender".
When I was in jail I spent about 4 months in a unit of cyoc called "Robson" (all units were named after Albertan mountains) and this was the intake unit, and it was also the unit where the youngest kids were kept.
An odd mix, because there would be large psycho murderers in with the tiny little 12 year olds.
I did stand up for some small kids in there too, I actually fought bullies in jail. I would proxy fight for kids who didn't want to when people would start shit.
>>
>>767784316
fucking hell how old were you when you went to juvie? fights in there must be brutal
>>
>>767780245
You're a whiteknight faggot. There are alot of miserable fucks like you that try this, sometimes getting their ass kicked in the process, hoping that the girl will see them as a "hero" and asks them, "hey superman! wanna have sex now?". You fucking cockroaches always end up jerking off in your room alone to the same girl, let's admit it. You didn't protect her, you were a cockblock. Next time you try to cock block a bigger dude, I hope he will put you in your place.
>>
>>767784435
Not him, but in college I taught at a Juvie (for one of my practicum classes) and there was only one fight the whole 4 months I was there.

It was in the Reset Room (basically In school suspension, they make the kids who really fucked up draw pictures of their dreams and sit in circles and talk and shit) and there was a sub, idk who was the retard who put the worst kids with a sub in a closed small room all day, but anyway...
>Hear pounding on the door to Reset
>Go try to open it
>It wasn't knocking, one kid was repeatedly slamming another kid's head into the door
>3rd kid has picked up a deck and is putting his full body weight on it to drive the desk leg into 4th kid's stomach who is laying on the ground gasping for air
>Sub is a grown ass man literally crying in the corner in the fetal position

Anyway, I fucked right off (not allowed to interfere unless you have special training, and I was only a university employee) and called the liaison cops stationed at the school, they came in seconds and split it up. Kid 1 had a concussion, kid 4 had 2 broken ribs, and from something that happened before I got there kid 1 had a big ass gash on his face somehow.

Not not many fights in my limited experience, but when they do happen they're fucking crazy.
>>
>>767783402
>I didn't expect a nigger to sucker punch me from behind in the side of the head when I wasn't even involved in it.

Anon, I...
>>
>>767784435
15. Sometimes. Sometimes not though, they were usually over with really quick, staff would catch us and if you got a code called, you would go to the hole, and the hole in juvie is actually worse then in adult (no clothes, no furniture, just a canvass babydoll and a metal toilet on a concrete floor, with the weather outside fighting with your heater that unfortunately was on the outside wall right under the very heat-inefficient windoq.
It depended on what time of day/what day it was ect.
Like pepsi challenge day, this was a once-a-month chore competition between all units with the winners getting pepsi and a bag of chips and to watch a movie on a vcr, staff would never be at the pod and you had ample excuse to be out of eyesight, so the worst fights usually happened then, in the laundry room.
Some kids were afraid of that room at the best of times. I got a few wunderbars to do people's laundry sometimes.
>>
Unrelated but I used that picture as a base for this edit like a year and a half ago
>>
>>767779507
Oh look. This thread again.
>>
>>767785146

welcome to flavor town, bitch
>>
Many times.
Mostly with some wannabe 'Alpha-Male' type asshat beating-down a woman, OR a much smaller male for no justifiable reason.
Main reason I stopped going to any kind of public bar or event where the inbreds will have free use of alcohol.
I drink, I wanna relax with friends/like-minded mature people who can converse and discuss things w/o resorting to violence.

Beating-down someone is rarely valid.

A man beating-down a woman had BETTER be justified (Meaning: the woman committed serious violence TO the man, first).

But I still won't stand there and see someone beaten to death or into a g-damn coma, unless the transgression they made warrants it (say a rapist, pedophile, murderer).
>>
>>767785146
>>767785483
Second best Guy meme.

Best being "Welcome to flavortown"
7/10
>>
>>767779507
>be 20
>out drinking with cousin (from Canada)
>chill with some stoners outside bar, take a hit with them
>crackhead walks up, stoners ask if they can borrow money from crackhead for weed pipe for some reason
>we leave, but like a min later see stoners running away from that area
>we go back, see crackhead on phone but try to get past her to get to our van
>crackhead LUNGES in front of van door on my side, starts saying he's going to kill us and our faggot friends
>thinks we were with the stoners, guess they had him buy them a pipe then fucked off without paying them back
>mfw its 10$ calm tf down
>cousin is ready to fuck this dude up, can see him tensing up ready to fight
>start diffusing shit, telling crackhead we didnt even know stoners and that it was a pretty shit thing to do
>eventually get him to calm down somehow, wish him luck catching those fuckers, and leave

fighting is for professionals or retards who have no charisma, if your not practicing martial arts just work on being able to diffuse situations with words, its shockingly easy even when your drunk
>>
>>767785501
Bullshit.
>>
>>767785501
This is 4chan and I'll probably get called a white knight, but few things piss me off more than seeing a man hitting a woman for no reason.
>>
>>767779507
>Have you ever been in a fight to defend a weaker person? (girl, weaker friend etc)
Yes
>Did you hesitate?
No
>Did you try defusing the situation
No
>I have no idea how I would react if someone started messing with a girlfriend in front of me.
You posture up and fight if they don't back down.
>>
>>767784914

yea, there's a reason I've become increasingly racist ever since I became a young adult...

because reality
>>
>>767785945
We have nice blacks up here in utah, presumably because they can't afford the pills that the whites use, who are the real menace.

Also the mexican gangs are annoying, but they only kill each other (at least on purpose, still problems from vandalism and drive bys though).
>>
>>767786280
>have an Aunt who lives in Tennessee come to visit us in Houston
>Tells us how African Americans here aren't like the ones where she's from
>"they're just meaner here and talk different"
>Realize she's trying to describe the difference between being black and being a nigger
Universal truths, anon
>>
File: 1463552823106.png (181 KB, 291x268) Image search: [Google]
1463552823106.png
181 KB, 291x268
>>767786506

this is why the word "nigger" needs to be used more

to differentiate between pieces of shit part of the toxic black ghetto community, and people whose skin happens to be black

like white trash vs white people
>>
>>767786783
I'm a white high school English teacher who teaches at a 90% mexican, 8% black charter school.

Every year after exit level testing, I do a week long unit on whether racial slurs should be banned or re-appropriated for different meanings. For the last 5 years my students have independently come to the conclusion that "Nigger" should come back to mean "black version of white trash" and that "Faggot" should basically have the South Park definition.

This year I can't do it because the new School Director says it's racist even though it's a bunch of black and mexican kids who say nigger every other word, and call me their nigger, and who don't care if I tell them "you're being a real nigger right now" because we have a good student/teacher rapport.
>>
>>767785578
>fighting is for professionals or retards who have no charisma

Bull shit, fighting is fun. Save your charisma for when the other guy has a knife. I don't mean to brag, but I'm a pretty well rounded guy and can talk my way out of damn near anything. I still love a good fight every now and again. Even if you hate the idea of a fight, you HAVE TO FIGHT sometimes or else you will be viewed as a weak target by someone more inclined to fight. You want proof? Go to a local mma gym and watch the guys as you walk in. They can smell fresh meat a mile away and they all want a taste.
>>
>>767779507
There was this kid in my class that the entire school and staff hated since he was a cocky kid who thought he was a gangmember. He would grab girls and say real pervy shit and would bully weaker dudes. I was in class talking to this really shy girl i liked and he came up and started saying middle school perv shit to her like "hey can i taste your pant zipper?". After she just shut down and stayed quiet he walked to his desk and sat down. I got up and i swear to god i donkey punched the shit out of his head to the point that he hit his head on the desk. He tried to tell the teacher (who clearly saw me do it) and the teacher just said "Well I didnt see anything."
Fuckin cool ass teacher and am still with that chick to this day
I also used to do that stupid 10 second fight shit to known bullies at my old school. I was a fball player and hung with the geekier groups and would step in if someone was clearly being bullied or fucked with.
I was abused at home by my dad so seein someone weaker getting fucked with by someone bigger always pissed me off
>>
>>767779507
No real fighting experience here either, but afaik, you got 4 points to go for (5 if target is male).
In no particular order: Knees, throat, eyes, liver, groin (if male).
>>
>>767787389
do you train mma anon?
was it useful in any street situation?
>>
>>767787485
what position were you in football?
Also didn't this create some kind of attrition between you and the bullies? Sure they are cowards but they probably hated you
>>
>>767777777
>>
>>767783089
Dont let it get to you. Those guys picked the fight first. You guys were just defending yourselves.
>>
>>767780821
sounds like they overreacted when you write it down, but I feel like it probably looked way more aggressive than how you described it. Or the kid didnt push her as hard as you made it sound maybe.

Either way that's a tricky situation, cause I would feel offended and pissed if one of my friends did that to my gf.
>>
>>767779507
yes a friend of mine was accused of being a racist by some one that proceeded to attack him. I attacked the attacker and 2 of his friends jumped in and attacked me i still held my own against all 3 of them despite my friend not fighting back and got some revenge on them at a later date for them trying to jump me after that incident
>>
>>767779714
FOOTBALL ASSHOLE NOT SOCCER
>>
>>767784674
you can be friends with girls dude, and if someone is fucking with your defenseless friend youre not a man if you dont help them out
>>
>>767787389
this, youre not a man if you cant fight end of story
>>
>>767781707
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw

How would you resolve this situation then? You also lose the chance of your girl being turned on by you if you turn down a fight or avoid one like this
>>
>>767788046
tell that to literally every actually smart man who works 10x harder than you to feed his family, you know philosophers, doctors, engineers, people that make your meathead life slightly better
>>
>>767787250
>90% mexican, 8% black

where does a place like this even exist?

Obviously it's a really poor area, but I don't understand those demographics. A shithole of LA?
>>
>>767788501
I'd guess in Mexico.
>>
>>767788563
Yea, where they're discussing the nuances of the English language? Makes sense.
>>
>>767788604
Hey, give the beaners some credit.
>>
>>767784674
Funny story i fucked her like 3 years later. She actually gave me some shit for hitting him while he was on the ground a few days later but i didnt care.
>>
Yes. My friend was attacked in a bar. I immediately jumped in to defend him. It was my instinctual reaction and there was no time spent hesitating or even thinking, I just acted mindlessly and began fighting some guy, until he was flat out on the ground.

A different female friend of mine put her arms around me and gently tugged at me, telling me to stop, because he was done. I stopped, apologised, and then drank their beers.

The offending party carried their friend outside and I don't know what happened to them from then on, but when security showed up they were very cool. Staff saw the whole thing and told them what happened, so security helped me find my friend's lip ring (it got ripped/punched out somehow) and they called a cab for us which we took to the emergency room so my friend could get some stitches and my fists could get looked at.

It was a really good night for me.
>>
>>767788669
>3 years later

It wasn't related to the fight, you white knighted and instead of being a man and just physically removing him from the area, you sperged out. If you hadn't shown yourself to be a bully and had done the right thing she would have fucked you that same night,
>>
>>767787389
Truly spoken by a retard who trains a day a week at a shitty MMA gym whose fighters are laughed into oblivion by all the other fighters every time they show up at an event.

Source; training at a gym that isn’t full of wannabe macho hacks.
>>
>>767790252
HEMA > MMA
>>
>>767787389
>They can smell fresh meat a mile away and they all want a taste.

This is the gayest thing I've seen on /b/ today, and half of /b/ is trap threads.
>>
>>767790450

please be b8
>>
>>767790450
Muey Thai and Jujitsu are clear front-runners in striking and grappling respectively, so I don't think this is the case.
>>
>>767779507
Told my story in another fight thread about a week ago. Anyways. I beat some older guy up because he was pummeling his wife in the alley. I was play me Vidya games and heard screams coming from the back. I go out, look over the fence into the alley and see a woman getting the living shit whipped outta her. We lock eyes and I think fuck I gotta help. I go into the alley and fucked this dude up pretty good. No hesitation
>>
>>767779507
>I have no idea how I would react
If you don't want to fight, don't fight.

People go their whole lives never having fought, and that's fine. There is no point getting yourself hurt, especially in front of a girl for either a bad reason, or no reason.

There really is only 2 times you'd ever be placed in a position where you'd fight, Someone wants to fight you, or your being robbed (or the victim of a crime)
You can always say 'no' to the first, and no-one will think less of you (even as a man) for the second.
>>
>>767787666
I was an offense and defense lineman
There were about 3 actual full blown bullies who were nobodies and the next few who would fuck with people were actually teammates of mine so when I would go talk to them and tell them they were cool and shit they would stop.
So the 3 actual bullies would either fuck off and start being cool or would just leave people alone. There was only 1 kid who kept being a shithead but only to me. Which led to a few more fights then just minor shoves here and there but that was it.
>>
>>767784316
You are a fucking bro, commended. I have done the same. People that can't defend themselves motivate me so fucking hard.
>>
>>767791249
People are emotional. I'd say the average person likely has about 2 serious physical altercations in their life, but they really should be too mature for that shit by 30.
>>
>>767784316
You /alpha/, anon. Dont listen to this fag >>767784674
>>
>>767790798
Nice opinion m8
>>
>>767779507
Many times.
Never hesitated for a fight.

There's no need for you need to learn martial arts for years.
Most of the morons don't even know
how to drop a perfect Punch in the face.

Just learn some basic punches and
Back kick and spinning back kick
Kicks are very powerful a perfect spinning back kick could knock out a person in an instant.
>>
>>767780245

Should have just said "leave her alone". You made things aggressive and violent in the first place, if you hadn't broke his balls in such a humiliating way he might not have felt like he had to step up to you. He sounds like cunt, You kinda sound like a bully, and I'm sure i would greatly dislike you and your entire ilk. Also careful who you challenge to a fight, you don't know who's capable of what. Retard.
>>
>>767791249
This and, as long as you're not dating a trailer trash hoe, most women don't want to see you fight.

Fighting isn't 'clean' like the movies, It's super violent, loud and scary for women. They'll be terrified that if you loose, they'll then be in immediate danger, and will hate you for putting them in that position.

Most women would prefer you handle it like a grown up, don't waste your time on the other person, and walk away like the bigger man. Don't worry, if she loves you, she knows you could totally kick the guys ass if you wanted, but you chose to let him go.
>>
>>767791853
Straights beat circles angles beat straights, don't tell people to use the move that's the easiest to game. Spinning anything is retarded
>>
>>767784674
/this
>>
Once I tried to stop a fight between two handicapped people, one of them hit me

I turned completely mad and started to beat him up. Broke his jaw and vision partially damaged on one eye

mfw 4 months in prison and community service for crippling a crippled person
>>
>>767791743
>opinion

Yeah, it would be if there weren't tournaments that specifically determine the most effective martial arts.

Jujitsu/Brazilian Jijitsu and Greco-Roman Wrestling are the best grappling martial arts. Muey Thai and Kickboxing are the best striking martial arts. I don't know if HEMA practices modern Greco Roman, but they certainly don't practice that other shit.
>>
>>767792362
You should have had longer.
>>
>>767792362
If you aren't level headed, and can't take a punch, why get involved in a fight? You're just putting out a fire with gasoline
>>
>>767792461
>Jujitsu/Brazilian Jijitsu and Greco-Roman Wrestling are the best grappling martial arts. Muey Thai and Kickboxing are the best striking martial arts.
This is objectively a fact
>>
>>767779507
found out recently that punching the liver fucking hurts. do that. otherwise usually just staring fucking daggers at someone convinces them to back off
>>
>>767792461
Sports with rules, ok dude..... they fight like they train bud
>>
>>767792607
Lol having your head this far up your own ass
>>
>>767792094
Well i don't think so.
idk about you.
but at least in my country people fight like that
and it's pretty effective.

If you're white fat American than i think its retarded

P.S- from HK
>>
>>767792500
I went to stop the fight not to be a retard's boxing bag
>>
>>767779507
As an anon who got stabbed trying to save a girl, it's not worth it.
>I used my phone's strobe light feature to blind the fucker
>Punched him good in the face and tried to follow it up with a kick to the gut
>Guy just happens to put the knife up so it goes into my knee
>The guy ended up fucking off, but my knee got fucked in the process
>girl was pretty chill though, so that's a plus
>>
>>767779507
The key to fighting is body position, both yours and theirs. You must have a stable stance, well rooted. Likewise, fucking up their stance is a key objective. Quick strikes to the knees will fuck them up... Probably for life though if done right.
>>
>>767792607
7 bjj faggot simultaneously couldn't put me in a headlock, kickboxing Is what all dumbfucks end up looking like even though they also know muay thai, reason behind that is because they end up mimicking their enemy if it seems to them that they know something. Fuck out of here with your claim
>>
>>767792703
You are baiting me, there is no way you believe a street fighter beats a professional MMA fighter in any situation except one with weapons.

I mean, go to an MMA gym and try a dojo sweep. You'll get absolutely ruined. Please note that I'm not saying training HEMA is a bad thing, it's good to keep heritage alive and people shouldn't always try to do the most generally effective thing, niches are fun and important. But HEMA does not beat someone who has trained in general MMA if they are both at a similar skill level.
>>
>>767793073
Anecdotal evidence, sorry, but you are wrong.
>>
>>767792813
Don't give a fuck where you are from what i stated there is mathematical fact, if they target your core with a straight attack you WILL be on the ground before you get HALFWAY done with your dumb fuck spin
>>
>>767792803
It's true. It's about efficiency. Those four martial arts absolutely dominate.
>>
>>767793131
Are you the same fuck that just asked me to do a sweep of a mma gym? Cause i already have
>>
>>767792969
Wing chun???
>>
>>767793073
>7 bjj faggot simultaneously couldn't put me in a headlock

It took 8 cops to lock me up and get me in the car!!!
*Watches video* Took 1 lazy cop and 4 standing around shaking their heads about how stupid you where.

We've all met these real life superheros haven't we
>>
>>767793395
If you aren't lying you went to a truly shitty gym.
>>
>>767793395
Anecdotal evidence. Google it. MMA is statistically better.
>>
>>767793395
Several times, i text my hypothesis, and If it doesn't work i analyze my mistakes, usually i eat a hit or 5 to the abdomen while i wreak their center
>>
>>767793511
>If you aren't lying
He is lying, to himself and us.
He probably thinks it's true
>>
>>767793598
He's the kind of fruit that thinks a sucker punch takes skill.
>>
File: 1519867762592.jpg (151 KB, 388x443) Image search: [Google]
1519867762592.jpg
151 KB, 388x443
>>767779507
Meh, when I was younger I got into too many fights, 32 now and been in the military, taught me that having a little discipline goes a long way. Most of my fights were in defense of myself over people running their chops but I recall a few times fighting over women. 1st time was when a dude was trying to get in my girl's pants at a party and she was clearly pushing him off, I got pissed and slung him head first over the back of the couch they were sitting on, went around to beat his ass. 2nd time with a different gal, I caught her messing with a guy and began telling her off, dude got in my face and we went back n forth until he swung, boxed my damn ear, broke his nose, both got kicked out of the house. 3rd time, a different ex called me saying her bf was beating on her, we didn't part on bad terms so I went over to his place, tried being diplomatic about the situation and her bf twisted the situation like she was running off on him with me, came at both of us with a bat. That last time I got a hand broke and a minor concussion, told her to get in my truck and call the cops, he beat the hood to death and took the windows out of it but she didn't get hit at least. She ended up getting out and running around the truck to avoid him. Cops came, ambulance came and treated me on the spot, he went to prison, his kid went to foster care because he was on drugs. I've been on both sides of the field OP, aggressor and defender, playing defense ain't hard, it just takes putting yourself between people and being calm. Put yourself in the shoes of both parties, you don't know what's going on with them and understanding should come first. If you can't do that, yeah defense is probably the best bet all things considered and when I say that I mean taking hits while calming the situation.
>>
>>767793511
Plural, faggot. I test my shit to see if it is up to scruff
>>
>>767793678
No, i was versus seven, explain HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SUCKER PUNCH in a 1v7 dipshit
>>
>>767793695
I'm sorry flower, but HEMA < MMA. This is obvious, you are in denial.
>>
>>767793477
Lol no just because you are a useless fuck doesnt mean you get to project that onto others
>>
>>767793788
Anedotal evidence even if it's not a lie. Which it is.
>>
>>767793849
I'm not arguing for HEMA.....
>>
> At a skatepark back in high school years
> sponsored faggot decides he deserves to have half of the park left open for him to do whatever he wants
> Middle schooler I once knew didn't get the memo and skates around anyways and cuts the faggot off
> faggot evolves to complete flaming homosexual and rages out on the kid who is maybe 7 years younger than him
> tell him to fuck off while standing atop of the 9ft bowl
> Fag comes over with his crowd of social rejects to chimp out on me
> My friends and others who hate the fag start matching themselves up with his group
> faggot is up in my face chimping about how he is so much more important than us and starts shoving me
> fuck this, elbow him in the chest and try to kick behind his knee to trip him but he just stumbles back slightly
> see him pull out what looked like a closed switchblade
> nope.jpg
> grab him by his hair like a bitch and throw him into the 9ft bowl
> get the fuck out of this skatepark

That's the only thing I've had close to a fight. I did my best to tell the fucker to calm his tits but he wasn't having it
>>
File: homer-simpson-delusional.png (94 KB, 237x260) Image search: [Google]
homer-simpson-delusional.png
94 KB, 237x260
>>767793695
>>767793895
This guy is off the deep end of delusional, He's actually convinced himself this happened, and is defending it.
>>
Yeah, at a lame bar. This guy wouldn't take a hint and it evolved to him feeling her up and she loudly yelped. His "bro"s couldn't get him to stop.

I tried to defuse (I'm shit at the white knight crap) but it just set his anger on me. I hadn't forgotten my (watered down) childhood martial arts courses.

Anyway, it's true. In reality, after you hit someone hard enough, they want it to be over. I put my weight behind it and hit his orbital socket.

He tried to have me arrested but well... I had like 30 witnesses not to mention the woman thanking me. Never done it again. Didn't get her number. So uh, him them once, quite hard, it works unless they're really serious or skilled.
>>
>>767793985
Then fuck off, no-one is talking to you. This whole conversation started about HEMA vs MMA you fucking moron, you must be a psychopath to want attention so badly.

Also, psychopaths always lie.
>>
>>767779507
>Did you hesitate? Did you try defusing the situation beforehand?
LULZ no. I drink hard, everything else is just party time and stitches.
>>
>>767794004
>10 years of /b/ later
At lame bar, women is getting felt up by some normalfag, I laugh at her for her poor life choices, order another scotch.
>>
>>767793931
Alright bud ill take the L on anecdotal evidence, shit happened though bub, and any thing that you are try to argue for still doesn't hold though because it is a gladitorial SPORT and not actual combat
>>
I'm not a big dude, only about 5' 9" but I never let anyone disrespect my girlfriend. Just tell them to Fuck off or insult their intelligence. If they try to fight you then fuck it, you fight, maybe get your ass kicked like a man, and he looks like a fucking unstable fuckwit for roiding out on you and your girl. Worst case scenario you actually get beaten to death by a legit psycho retard, but that's not very likely in public or at a bar.
>>
>>767794200
Buy me one too?
>>
>>767794123
Sounds like some redneck shit.

>Protip: Too much lack of self-control puts girls off, you're just a asshole and slob at that point
>>
>>767794000
You know what fuck it, it doesn't actually matter if i help anyone on here. Your bait is superb buddy, it's admirable to see someone's cognitive dissonance go so deep, i learned something right now.
>>
>>767794084
Yes they do, no I'm not, i'll see myself out then, have fun arguing which sport you like.
>>
>>767785599
But there's always a good reason. Women are stupid cunts and they deserve it.
>>
>>767794356
>cognitive dissonance
> i learned something right now.
That you should fuck off back to r-eddit
>>
>>767787540
The ground is hard. Smack someone's head against it a few times and they'll chill out.
>>
>>767794276
>maybe get your ass kicked like a man

Careful about getting beat in front of your girl, it permanently dries up their pussy. You have to be careful about that tribal instinct shit, she has it as much as you have it.
>>
>>767794451
Lol y u mad tho? Tards gonna tard
>>
>>767794721
10 seconds ago you where a 8 foot tall badass, soon as you're called out for it to fall back to being the 10yo meme lord you are.
>>
>>767792461
Sport fighting is a different world than a street fight, weight classes exist for a reason.
>>
>>767794923
Weight classes were considered when I posted that. Weight is important in any fight, pro or street.

A professional fighter, someone who has trained intelligently for a lot of their life to try to be the best in a generalist fighting discipline, will almost always absolutely spank a street fighter. A street fighter will almost always talk more shit, though, which is what you are doing now.
>>
>>767794911
Dude no matter what i say you're just going to go "blah blah can't hear you, didn't happen" I'm not going to go further, like i said, cognitive dissonance. I know what i know i don't need validation that's why I'm not going to continue talking to a tard
>>
>>767795173
>that's why I'm not going to continue talking

You've said that about 8 times lol.
>>
>>767794706
Nah because me and my girl aren't mongoloid retards.
>>
>>767795318
>He doesn't know
>>
>>767794706
And that's only a maybe btw, not every cocky barfag actually knows how to fight.
>>
I jumped in a fight once kinda making it a 2v1

>be sophmore in highschool
>this "game" called sackslap is in fashion
>basically dudes just hit eachother in the balls when they ain't expecting it
>nigger TJ is eying up my friend Simon
>Simon catches on
>"TJ I swear to fuck if you hit me we're fighting "
>TJ is like aight bro
>5 min later TJ slaps Simons saxk
>ohitson.PNG
>Simon goes hard as fuck with wrestling moves
>TJ tryna stay in his feet despite being bigger than Simon
>Simon body drops TJ and gets in top of him, slamming his head into the ground
>TJ OBVIOUSLY getting his shit rocked
>other niggers hop in one at a time and land punches on Simon and run off, they pretty much take turns doing this
>fuck this, I step in and punt TJ in his ribs as hard as I can
>push Simon a little bit back and just RAM my heel into TJ's chest
>totally get laid out in a tackle buy a kid name Tevin
>getting ready to fight Tevin but he keeps saying he doesn't wanna fight he just wants to hold me back
>tryna get away from Tevin so I can beat up TJ more cause peeps are still hitting Simon
>teachers come and break us all up

No one got in trouble
>>
>>767795173
>i don't need validation
Just going to hijack a thread to larp being a superhero
>>
>>767795430
This story is fucking great because it reminds me how dumb school was, but TJ didn't deserve your punch, you should have punched one of the guys who was interfering.
>>
>>767795430
>sackslap
This is same gay shit. No really, Its straight up homo. The overwhelming majority of people who did this where fags, bifags or generally 'fruity'
>>
>>767795144
Nah, I used to tend bar for a living. No formal training, but tossed plenty of MMA fags on their ass... drunk or sober.
Sport fighting doesn't train reflexes to protect against things like eye gouge, fishhook, or a bunch of other stuff, and they aren't used to broken terrain and obstacles.

Training can make you a better fighter, and up your chances, but spending all your time in a gym won't prepare you for a brawl.

Not gonna get into more right now, but here's what you do. Go read all the rules about what isn't allowed in a cage match. Those are the things you use in a street fight, and a lot of sport styles leave openings. Also, there are weapons all over the place, use them, and fuck fighting fair.
>>
>>767795806
Someone who ACTUALLY knows shit holy fuck good shit dude
>>
>>767779507
I was at a party a few years ago, and a random guy tackled one of my friends to the ground hard. My friend wasn't a particularly masculine guy, so when I saw this dude ontop of him, soccer kicked him in the face. Turns out he was just horsing around. Not a smooth reaction.
>>
>>767795605
I guess. At the time I was just thinking I want to be an extension of my bro so I just went for TJ cause I thought one dude getting his ass kicked would be better than me or some other guy. I wouldn't be able to fight like multiple guys who were equally doing wrong.

>>767795765
Yeah it was retarded lasted for like a week. Before that, people were picnic tabling eachother. Basically someone goes on all fours behind someone and then someone else pushes the victim over the person on all fours so they trip.
>>
>>767779507
always try to defuse the situation or ignore it
not worth going to jail for a retard on the streets
>>
>>767779507
I've never been in a fight. I have no idea how people even wind up in fights. It is always so easy to avoid and you can see it coming from a mile away. Typically there is a good 20 minutes of retarded shit talking and chest thumping before the fight even starts giving you plenty of time to walk away. Must be because I don't drink.
>>
>>767793465
I did kenpo actually but wing chun looks cool
>>
>>767795806
Eye gouging is a perfect example of shit that will get you thrashed by a decent pro. Fishhooks are effective, but if you can fishhook you are already in a dominant position, so it's irrelevant - a pro will just choke or lock you out if he's in that position, which is better anyway. Weapons aren't part of this discussion, since a gun trumps everything.

Look, I know it's important for you and this other guy to feel tough. I'm not trying to take that away from you, I believe that you have won fights. Good for you. But this anecdotal shit is totally worthless for the sake of discussion.
>>
>>767796117
You aren't wrong, best fight won is one not fought at all
>>
>>767795806

This guy gets it.

Years ago, a few friends and I signed up for kickboxing lessons. The instructor was this 60 year old biker dude, really cool guy. The first thing he taught us was how to bit and pull hair. We were like why are we learning this? He was like a fight isn't a wedding party, its a fucking fight, someone is trying to hurt you and you're trying to hurt them, you gotta be better at it than they are. Smart guy.
>>
>>767779507
You rape them; takes the fight out of the aggressor.
>>
>>767796222
Fucking exactly. For some reason we seem to view fighting as a beautiful solution to problems. Fuck that noise.
>>
>>767795806
Because 'sport' fighters can't fight dirty
Because 'sport' fighters can't poke eyes, and do it with better speed or accuracy than you
Because 'sport' fighters can't use weapons
Because 'sport' fighters have never been in a fight before

Why don't you channel your ki and Naruto 1shot headbutt them why'll your at it

Seriously this is the same crap over and over again that pro fighters laugh about during interviews. It must be the biggest lie people tell themselves.

Yeh, i could outrun usain bolt, how hard could it be. Yeh i could beat a pro rally driver, how hard could it be, Yeh i could deck a pro fighter, how hard could it be.
>>
>>767796102
>picnic tabling eachother
Forget straight out of Compton, this shit's straight out of kindergarten
>>
>>767796321
This
>>
File: crazy checkem.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
crazy checkem.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>767796222
trips checked
>>
>>767779507
Manhandled a satanist for hitting an Asian girl. Considered throwing him off the balcony but theres laws.
>>
>>767796382
I went to a high school that had the "10-20" program. Basically they bus in black kids until the black enrolment was 30%.
>>
I’ve only been in one fight, and luckily for me the guy pulled a knife on me but it ended up badly for him.
>be 14
>scumbag step sister has a scumbag boyfriend, that for some reason always gives me shit
>riding my bike home when he is driving down the road and he thinks it would be funny to run me off the road and almost hit me
>stop after he almost runs me over and flip him off
>he comes back and gets out, talks big about how he is going to beat my ass
>he pulls a knife out of his pocket and fumbles with it
>swing on him while he is trying to fuck with the knife and punch him in the head and he drops the knife
>he catches me with one to the ear which caused me to rage even harder
>take him down and pound the shit out of him until he is basically out cold
>take his knife and ride home leaving him laying there by his car
>never saw him again, he was 20 and got his ass kicked by a 14 yr old, he would wait at the end of the street to pick up my scumbag step sister
>>
>>767795806
What, do you think people who have formal "sports fighting" training are somehow incapable of fighting dirty? That they're going to obey tournament rules in an alley and fight for points? That's absurd.
>>
>>767796321
You talk like someone who's only fights were in grade school, fuck outta here boy.
>>
>>767786506
Ha, I live in Tennessee, and listen to a lot of GFunk.
While I don't portray myself as a nigger, I enjoy the music, and I can already say without a doubt that niggers over in Houston are a whole different ball game, unless you compare Memphis niggers.
>>
>>767796536
I had the same experience in prison.
>>
>>767796617
Hes right though.
>>
>>767796617
He's 100% right. These internet tough guys are full of shit, none of them has fought a reputable generalist fighter.
>>
>>767796617
You talk like walking skinny drunk teenagers out of a bar should win you the heavy weight title belt
>>
>>767796654
Which part? Fighting or how they bring in more black people to diversify the institution?
>>
>>767796604
Neural pathways set up by increased practice is hard to overcome unless you constantly practice against it. That's why, also not the guy you replied to
>>
>>767796773
I was just trying to make a racist joke, bud. Guess it didn't land.
>>
>>767796321
If you aren't doing it for a living you don't have a chance is what they are saying
>>
>>767796798
Mate, you do realize that "dirty" techniques are telegraphed by the same body language and positioning as clean ones? And less training means you telegraph more? Practicing fighting does not make you worse at fighting.
>>
>>767796684
>>767796725
No he ain't kiddies, he's also not fighting fair which almost guarantees a "win" if that's what you wanna call it.

>>767796725
Dude wasn't even saying that though.
>>
As a tip, always bite down as hard as you can and keep your fucking jaw locked to avoid getting your jaw broken. When a bone breaks you WILL fall out, maybe not knocked out (yet) but this helps.
>>
>>767797163
Hes right. Anyone who has ever been in a fist fight and hasn't suffered brain damage, knows hes right.
>>
>Chilling in my room
>Housemates physcho meth head brother knocks on my door
>Says "My sister doesn't like your girlfriend get her out, or ill drag her out"
>It's midnight so I say something along the lines of "She's not leaving she has nowhere to go, lets sort this out later"
>He trys to push past me
>I just sort of put my hand against his chest as a blockade and stand my ground
>I say something like "You're not coming in here, I can't let you in here bro" in the most beta way I can imagine
>Housemates brother says "oh yeah? you wanna fuckin go" or something generically Australian and aggressive
>Pulls out a knife he had in his back pocket
>Looks like a hunting knife
>he lunges at me and I fall backwards onto me bed, sort of on top of my girlfriend (unintentionally)
>I think I must have grabbed the blade of the knife because my hand was cut pretty bad
>I sensed a rage in him like he was seeing red
>I was just begging over and over "Please don't do this, we'll leave"
>Thinking there's a good chance I might die here
>Just looking at knife and holding my hands up and begging
>He eventually drops the knife and says leave
>Grab my guitar
>leave
>Call cops

This guy was much smaller than me and I should have defended myself physically but he had a a friend behind him and his sister.
I went to my girlfriends parents house and just, sat out the back and chain smoked, thought about how defenceless I felt.
Felt really low for a few weeks.
Kept zoning out at work while thinking about it and all the things I could have done to defend myself.
Still not really over it.
>>
File: lucky charm.jpg (78 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
lucky charm.jpg
78 KB, 636x636
>>767796321
and then you understand weight categories and why your mma wont matter when a 350 pounds bouncer punches you in the chest
>>
>>767797163
Are you drunk?
>>
>>767797259
Everyone knows weight is important, retard.
>>
>>767797246
First truly honest story on here. This sucks, I'm sorry it happened to you. Even when the odds are 100% against you, coming off worse in a situation like that can fuck with you for ages.
>>
>>767797259
Unless that bouncer has training, good chance hes getting lit the fuck up.
>>
>>767797032
If you don't know what you're doing is structurally incorrect you won't know to fix it, many fighting forms have their caveats that have one or more glaring structural inconsistencies, not just 'dirty' fighting. Kicking arts post one one leg during their kicks ( structural vulnerability) grappling arts don't instantly punish the center (temporal vulnerability) boxing arts have little to none ground work (structural vulnerability again..) it's not just about dirty fighting it's about observing weakness and gaming them. It's science, but people's dissonance makes them think "my art is the best I'm sure i have no weaknesses now because i have practiced for YEARS."
>>
>>767779507
Yeah have some skills take up boxing or martial arts...
>>
>>767797234
Of course I'm right, a fist ain't gonna do shit when a dude is crossing your face with a beer bottle that just happened to be within reach. The thing that hurts most would-be "fighters" is plain old ignorant overconfidence.
>>
>>767797259
Yeah and that 350# bouncer will get as fucked up when I elbow him in the face as your scrawny 120# manlet body you fucking nigger. There are parts of the body that it doesn't matter what you train, I will fuck you up
>>
>>767797432
Yeah it really messed with my head.
I'm like 6'4" and I haven't been fucked with since highschool because I'm so tall.
But that brought me back to feeling like a worthless shit afraid of everybody.
I think it might have been worth it to risk my life trying to over power him, just to prove to myself that I can defend myself.
>>
>>767797597
I'll put you, and all the crates of beer bottles you want in a cage with Bas Rutten.
Talk to me afterward, if you can still talk.
>>
>>767797679
Height has nothing to do with fighting and intimidation. People often make that mistake. The long levers often associated with height is the useful part, not the height itself.
>>
File: raven.jpg (313 KB, 1024x1865) Image search: [Google]
raven.jpg
313 KB, 1024x1865
>>767797662
carfull we have a badass up in here
>>
>>767797747
And there is the deal with a higher center of gravity
>>
>>767797727
Are the bottles full, or empty? Because if they are full, and the beer aint shit, I would just chill with the nigga and shoot the shit.
>>
>>767797747
I'm tall and pretty well built and muscular. I could have easily over powered this kid but I was scared. Nobody knows the fear of seeing potential death in another mans hand.
You would do anything to not die.
>>
>>767797662
Calm down Nancy
>>
>>767797833
This man is a problem solver
>>
>>767797747
Yeah no shit! They can hit you and stay out of striking range. That's why people learn kickboxing for range.
>>
>>767797529
I agree that there are a vast amount of inefficient (or even fraudulent) martial arts out there, and I also agree that over confidence is a bad thing. But you are not weighing these issues against the radical benefits of training. Effective techniques, conditioning, pain-tolerance, composure - all of these things are immense advantages which totally outweigh the disadvantage that you are talking about. Also, please note that we were originally discussing MMA, which is a very comprehensive style at the moment.

Now, perhaps you have found yourself to be effective against a trained fighter at some point. Maybe you were smarter, or you have a natural predilection for fighting. But if you were to train a martial art, even one with a glaring weakness like Karate, you would be better than you are now.
>>
>>767797823
There isn't really. because it's proportional. It's completely negated if the person has a gut on them.
>>
>>767797246
Refreshing as fuck to see a real story. I don't know what I would have done in that situation bro.
I think you did the right thing
>>
>>767797873
A knife is a knife man. It ain't worth trying to fight someone with a knife over your pride alone. If you go to grapple, and you don't instantly pin both his arms, hes just going to stab you in the side while you fuck around with your own hands occupied.

Don't let your pride get the better of you. You win some, you lose some, but you live.
>>
>>767797999
Checked and agreed
>>
>>767797727
>in a cage
>Having to change venue because outside the cage is too hard
Seriously dude, just stop. It ain't gotta be a beer bottle, just being in the fucking bar gives enough options. You keep adding circumstantial bullcrap to twist a hypothetical fight on the internet in your favor, just like a little kid on the playground.

>*Gets shot by nerf bolt*
>"THAT DIDN'T KILL ME! I HAVE LIKE A MILLION HEALTH AND FORCE FIELDS!!!!"
Please just stop, it's embarrassing...
>>
>>767798050
And if they get lower to the ground, but caveats are caveats bro
>>
Gf used to get hit on a lot and almost got in a fight over it.
>>
File: i look liek dis.jpg (55 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
i look liek dis.jpg
55 KB, 1024x1024
>>767797662
what this dude think he looks like
>>
>>767798091
>>767798058
Honestly thanks. I haven't talked about this shit since it happened a year ago, and I can't believe I'm not getting called a beta fag.
It really takes a weight off
>>
>>767797246
You did the right thing. Get past it.
If you can't, get a baseball bat and go smash the little ass clown. See if he's all tough then.
>>
>>767797679
Against an armed guy with that mentality, ESPECIALLY when you had someone to protect, you did the exact right thing. You sacrificed your pride to lower the chance of serious injury or death.

A few years ago I got sucker punched when I was drunk and the guy really went to down afterwards and beat left side of my face into strawberry jelly. Realistically, there was nothing I could do about it, but it hurt my pride like fuck for absolutely ages. Fortunately, you'll find that as time goes on you stop giving a fuck, then you'll realize it was worth doing what you did.
>>
>>767798247
I actually almost got a bunch of chefs I work with to go to his place with me, but I was scared that he had connections and I didn't want to start something like that. He was a meth head after all.
>>
>>767798221
Pride is blinding, and there is nothing wrong with being a Beta. If you can do your best in every situation, and come out of it alive, then who the fuck cares "Alpha" or "Beta". Some people are just crazy. You don't try and fight a meth head with a knife, no matter how "Alpha" you are. I've seen people on drugs punch a brick wall, break their hand, and laugh it off.
>>
>>767798050
The gut fucks with your stamina and your ability to get back up, though.
>>
>>767798200
S O Y
>>
>>767798161
You're literal argument is:
If all the fucking stars align, and i roll a perfect dice, and the sun god smiles upon me, and if he's distracted, and if i created my character with +10 agi, and if where it a time and place where all things are in my favor, It's theoretically possible I MIGHT hit him.

Dude, you're well past delusional.
"My corolla could win a drag race against anyone.... If they happen to crash"
>>
>>767798359
Seen a guy get punted in the face of while he was on all four and landed on his back, fucker got up instantly. Pcp is a hell of a drug. All humans need to breathe though.
>>
>>767798491
?
>>
File: unvaginable sword.jpg (230 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
unvaginable sword.jpg
230 KB, 640x960
>>767798491
FUCKING BOI
>>
>>767798200
Your tits are bigger than hers. You dont deserve those dubs.
>>
>>767798511
Yeah, I still wouldn't take my chances against someone raging on that shit. Walk away, and pick your fights. Don't let them pick you.
>>
File: 20140729080337_1MG_4006.jpg (22 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
20140729080337_1MG_4006.jpg
22 KB, 200x300
>>767798441
Tell that to Roy Nelson
Winner of The Ultimate Fighter
>>
>>767798586
>>
>>767798574
God damn that image is cringey as fuck
>>
File: surprisedisgust.gif (1 MB, 330x271) Image search: [Google]
surprisedisgust.gif
1 MB, 330x271
>>767798359
>>767798300
>>767798247
Tfw I posted something personal on /b/ and I'm actually getting the emotional support I didn't know I needed.
>>
>>767798203
I'm white you fucking nigger
>>
>>767779507
I defended my leather jacket when some punk ass 18 year old threw up on it at homecoming, he lost a few teeth and I broke his forearm
>>
>>767798657
Winning
>>
>>767798652
Roy is a fucking beast, you know that he's an exception to a very common rule. Most big men get gassed, they can't all be Nelson or Hunt.
>>
>>767798607
You are right fuck that shit, just stating that if there is NO option left, take his fucking throat
>>
>>767798329
Don't pursue revenge man. Let that shit go. Unless your revenge involves killing him, its not worth it. Because he will come back, madder, and more methed up, with that knife, and fucking escalate it further. And now hes either going to kill you, or you are going to kill him, because you couldn't let it go. Someone is going to die, because you let your pride get the better of you, instead of learning from the lesson.
>>
>>767798719
Are you from the 50s?
>>
>>767798494
Nah, my argument is grab the nearest hard object and brain the faggot in front of me. Well, not my argument anyway, just saying that a fighter expects to fight, not get mauled by whatever a dude happens to grab. Of which there is plenty, nevermind if it's a bar or your apartment.
>>
>>767798755
Sure, but fighting a guy above 280lb usually lasts the time it takes for them to hit you, or fall on you.
Trained fighters aside.
>>
>>767798687
Here for you /b/ro
>>
>>767798742
>>
>>767779507
Well, I once was in a fight with someone in highschool but it wasn't to protect anyone, it was just some dude that would pick on the anime fans. My girlfriend did help carry me to the nurses office though.
It's been about two years since that fight and I've graduated highschool. Looking back I was very cringey and slightly creepy. Everyone at my school who was into anime was at least a little weird and cringey.
I'm still with my girlfriend. We both go to the same college and we're both still kinda geeky but we've kinda grown out of our cringey faze.
>>
>>767798794
No options left : Balls, eyes, throat, knees.
>>
>>767798890
Eh, punching and being punched is fucking exhausting. If you are in a reasonably open area a big amateur will often swing, throw his body forward and fuck up his balance. In a confined area, fuck fighting Tony Soprano, but if you've got some wiggle room that weight will hold him back, I think.
>>
>>767799100
Untrained people don't often remember to breathe when they swing, and they will gas out super quickly. Its second nature to most people who are trained.
>>
>>767798883
Alistair Overeem or conor mcgregor walks into your apartment, what are your chances of walking away the victor?
I'm legitimately intrigued by your delusions of grandeur here.
>>
>>767798200
>>767798657
>>767799059
Don't post pictures of your naked gf on /b/ you insecure dumbass. Those will get back to her. You even showed her face.
>>
>>767799100
>Tony Soprano
Are you getting you're fight tips from day time television?
>>
>>767799165
Pretty fucking good if they want to continue their careers as fighters. Especially Conor, with the amount of shit that assclown has already caused. Hes on thin ice.
>>
>>767799181
dont listen to this fag keep posting ass and tits please
>>
>>767799165
Depends on whether Overeem has woken up from that Ngannou knockout yet.
>>
>>767799181
shut the fuck up
>>
>>767799099
All except throat and knee rely on pain tolerance, you're right but against drugs, the airway is the way to go imo, not gonna risk getting surprised by some fuckhead.
>>
>>767799245
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>767799297
I'm saving them and I'll do my best to track her down and blackmail her, just for this.
>>
>ITT:
>Fat Virgin Neckbeards making up fictional stories to try and seem cool,loved, or tough.
None of this shit is true.
All of you faggots masturbate in mommy’s basement to trannies.
>>
File: 1524786715501.jpg (37 KB, 636x571) Image search: [Google]
1524786715501.jpg
37 KB, 636x571
>>767799181
>>
>>767780031
and keep your head up
>>
>>767799389
Calm down faggot
>>
>>767782110
I'm glad I'm white
>>
>>767799346
Not the guy you replied to buy could you stop white knighting? Id like to just see some tits and ass without thinking some anon is getting shit for it.
>>
>>767799389
Wew lad
>>
File: 1350961953245.jpg (131 KB, 584x586) Image search: [Google]
1350961953245.jpg
131 KB, 584x586
>>767779507
>Anon with zero fighting experience here and I have no idea how I would react if someone started messing with a girlfriend in front of me.

Remind that person if you don't know someone you should not mess with them.
As that person may just find out where you live and light your house on fire in the middle of the night and shoot everyone escaping the flames. Like shooting rats running out of a sewer.
>>
>>767799298
Most importantly: Avoid fights until you are absolutely forced into one.
>>
>>767798200
>>767799533
She's a mediocre looking nothing with a fat moron for a boyfriend, she's suffered enough. I mean, she even kept her face out of the naked ones then the dumb cunt posted her face anyway.
>>
>>767799165
There's certainly a chance of course, sure they've got many fights under their belt and likely some personal experience, again you're like a little kid making excuses for why his character can't lose. The only one with delusions here is you, thinking that just because somebody fights practically choreographed matches in a box, that they're impervious to bodily harm with a weapon. Have fun watching your heroes bleed out on the deck or so broken they can't play fight anymore.
>>
>>767799722
HAHAHA
>>
>>767797246

You're not a pussy, dude had a life threatening weapon and was at the point where you're not sure if you would die do to the fact that he didn't have a limit do to being a fucking loser with no forward thinking. I say you did good, kid. Nothing shameful in surviving. I think even a lot of pro mma fighters would back down when someone has a weapon and is willing to use it. It's a totally different ball game.
>>
>>767799669
Damn, she hasn't suffered until you tell her anything, not like he is fucking someone else.
>>
>>767799722
This guy, wow.
I'd just wait till his tired beating the first 12 delusional faggots to death, then try my luck braining him with a beer bottle from behind, surely that'll work! Then I can tell all my frie.... people I kno..... tell /b/ how I beat up a pro mma fighter toe to toe! Wow i can't wait for that exact scenario that played out in my head to actually happen! I'm going to fantasize about it tonight in bed!
>>
File: 1501990498715.jpg (87 KB, 1100x728) Image search: [Google]
1501990498715.jpg
87 KB, 1100x728
>>767780306
It'll get better bud
>>
>>767799910
https://youtu.be/a_tulmZWY5w
>>
>>767780821
They're never going to make it. Gotta break bonds to break chains.
Thread replies: 290
Thread images: 20


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
All images are hosted on imgur.com, see cdn.4archive.org for more information.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.