Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

god dam i want a big mac but im fat, wat du b?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
god dam i want a big mac but im fat, wat du b?
>>
>>767777503
It's called making yourself throw up
>>
>>767777503
Or killing yourself
>>
>>767777503
or both
>>
>>767777676
>>767777724
im afraid if i keep drinking the urge to get mick dicks will grow even stronger
>>
>>767777503
Why not make the burger yourself? Will taste better.
>>
>>767777503
That's what's so tough about living in the first world. The demands placed on you are minimal, and you are free to self-destruct on soda, big macs, and TV. You need to make yourself do things that are challenging and satisfying.

P - pleasure
E - engagement
A - achievement
R - relationships
M - meaning

The only thing you are getting out of the Big Mac is Pleasure, which is great, but not sufficient.

If you can find the discipline to become Engaged, Achieve goals, pick goals that are Meaningful, and cultivate Relationships that support and help you in the other things, then you will find you have less time to eat big macs.
>>
>>767778628
Seligman's theory of happiness, the acronym should be PERMA, not PEARM.
>>
>>767777777

g
>>
If you're financially able, buy 5 burgers and toss out everything but the meat and veggies. The bun and condiments are what's making you fat. If you're a bit wealthier than that, go to a grocery store and buy some decent quality beef and cook it up in a bit of butter or olive oil, stir in some onions and then lastly garlic, and have yourself a nice meaty meal. Steam some broccoli or asparagus at the same time. Oh yeah, and preferably do this in the morning. Eat a satisfying, protein and fat dense meal first thing, then go for a long walk. Hit the weights once a week with REAL intensity, the sort of lifting like your life depends on it (because it does, faggot), then keep the walks up while recovering towards the next weight workout. Eat bits of fruit and nuts through the rest of the day, but you'll find the protein and fat for breakfast will prevent you getting very hungry throughout the rest of the day. Fat will magically disappear. Treat yourself to the best quality food you can afford. Organic mean and produce if possible. Lower fat marbling in meat is better, added high quality fats much better, like organic butter and olive oil, nut oils, don't be afraid of good eggs.

Or you could just eat your McD's and die 30 years early. If that's what you really want.
>>
File: jim_jeffries_2_435x290.jpg (29 KB, 435x290) Image search: [Google]
jim_jeffries_2_435x290.jpg
29 KB, 435x290
>>767777503
Just eat it. Doesnt matter you're already fat and if you hadn't thought about eating then exercising, you will always be fat.
>>
>>767777503
Make your own burger with lean bison meat, put in some chopped red onions and jalapeños with an egg and some Panko bread crumbs and form some one inch patties. Fire up that cast iron grill and sear the hell out of those lovelies and toast some brioche buns. Put some Siracha mayo on that baby and you’ve got something better.
>>
>>767777503

get a small mac
>>
>>767779398
/thread
>>
>>767777503
work yourself ->become skinny->eat your shit
>>
>>767777503
eat a large pizza, a two liter and a jar of ranch like you do every snack time.
>>
Take 56 shits a day and throw up and eat one big mac a day you fatty fuck.
>>
>>767777503
Eat it, in fact you should get 2 or 3. The key is to control your calorie intake and the best way is to throw it up... The picture is me before and after.
>>
>>767777503
Bulimia and a mild meth addiction
>>
>>767780071
Can I see some tits or you gtfo please?
>>
>>767778706
I always thought it was PRAEMR
>>
File: 265129_07.jpg (57 KB, 300x197) Image search: [Google]
265129_07.jpg
57 KB, 300x197
>>767780173
This is the only picture of my tits that I have.
>>
>>767777503
I want a million €€€ but I'm dirt poor.
>>
>>767777503
Thts a taco u dum fucck
>>
>>767780554
That's a chalupa you dumb nigger.
>>
This thread is dead and gay as fuck. It's fake too. You're a faker. Fuck you stupid fatty fuck cock cumbuster.
>>
File: unnamed (2).png (9 KB, 152x142) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).png
9 KB, 152x142
>>767780794
That's a chinchompa you autism.
>>
>>767777503
Go to store
Buy big mac ingredients
Make own big mac
Use veggie burgers or whatever to feel less guilty
>>
>>767777503
dont get big mac
>>
>>767777503
Walk to your nearest mcdonalds....

If you are fat nothing is stopping you from taking a hike. Its not like you are sleeping with anyone or talking on the phone with anyone

Seriously if you are a big man and you came here to throw yourself a pitty party. Get on some shoes just start small. Go late at night if you have to. Or early early morning if you are scared of the dark.

Take hydroxycut too. Its cheap clean antioxidants. The green coffee bean extract blocks the absorption of fats in certain areas of your intestine.

Drink water too. Most likely if your fat and depressed you jack off constantly as well. Combined with how much junk

Eat eggs. And cabbage. Find a cheap source of vitamin c your body can handle. Eat some oats.
>>
>>767781779
How much junk you put your poor liver through***

Fucken tequila
>>
>>767777503
You could post a picture of a taco on /b/ and talk about how fat and hungry you are, that might help.
>>
>>767780393
Dude post your chest anon... its quite simple you pussy cat....

Its all just skin... just to prove oc.

Intec?
>>
>>767781904
Fat people make the best primers to shape into transgender smooth dicks.

Don't put the man down.... be a bro.... you slut you are here too.
>>
>>767777503
Walk your goddamn ass to Mcdonalds, eat, then walk back. No harm done.
>>
>>767777503
Why not buy a big mac, cut it in half, and offer the other half to a friend, or family member, or the kid sitting next to you at the restaurant?

There's always a way, and portion reduction may be best for a weak-willed junk food addict.

Cooking at home, that alone has improved my health tremendously. Making tasty meals on the cheap, with all things considered, is much more satisfying, healthy, and cost effective.

It's the dishes, pots and pans you dirty up that are the real bitch though.
>>
>>767777503
Big Mac with fries and shake is about 1400 calories. Walking burns about 150 calories per mile. So walk 9-10 miles and earn it.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.