Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Choose wisely

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
Choose wisely
>>
>>767762237
>choose blue pill use power to recover red pill
>become unity and the new dogma, first born of the age of aries, common era
>>
>>767762237
Red
>>
>>767762237
Imma take the Red Pill
>>
>>767762237
I don't want to do take any of these pills. But if they made me to choose I would take the red one.
>>
>>767762237
Why would I want knowledge of today at 12? That blue pill seems Much more interesting
>>
red without question oh god please oh please give it to me
>>
>>767763098
For me it is the exact opposite.
I don't really care a lot about other people so this will be mir favorable for me.
And for the read minds to gain money factor you could also bet on sports with the knowledge who will win
>>
most people currently on here are 12 tho
>>
>>767762493
& how would being able to read minds help you "recover" the blue pill.

The only answer is the RED Pill.

90% of people are generally fucking idiots, thinking the normal stupid meaningless and utterly useless thoughts 99.9% of the time.

The Red pill literally lets you go back in time to the age of 12, limitless potential now that you have lived the good & bad of your life, could become anything you want with the knoledge you acquired about the future.
>>
Red I have some big ideas.
>>
>>767762237
Fuck, this is the best one of these I've ever seen on here, and I've been on 4chan since 2009.

I honestly have to go with blue, even though I've literally always fantasized about the red scenario.
>>
Red

I don't really want the ability to read minds, I feel like it might be a curse
>>
I can see reading minds being useful if you're a wall street investor or businessman but I'm neither of those things so red pill
>>
>>767764232
>90% of people are generally fucking idiots, thinking the normal stupid meaningless and utterly useless thoughts 99.9% of the time.
When you can read their minds, then you can perfectly analyze how everything you do affects them mentally and emotionally. This means you can get them to do whatever you want.
>>
>>767762237
Red and I get the last 25 years of my life back. But first I engage in some serious memorisation exercises for significant economic events during that time. Especially those after I turned 18.

>Think about it, if you knew the housing bubble in the US was coming and you too could've shorted the market you could be set for life as a billionaire. With the red pill you could make that happen.
>>
>>767762237
Dude red, I could do so much with the information I have now
>>
>>767762237
>red
>become a let's player or rapper
>make millions off of retards
>>
File: gwb poncho.jpg (46 KB, 480x442) Image search: [Google]
gwb poncho.jpg
46 KB, 480x442
>>767762237

>take red pill
>decide to use all my memories to try to bang all my high school crushes
>set up for years in advance
>it doesn't work. i'm still a loser, just with the memories of a much older man inside
>forget to stop 9/11
>mfw

i'd prob take the blue one
>>
>>767764232
most people on here are only 13, so not as much for them to do with one years' worth of knowledge
>>
>>767765198
you can always save it for later
>>
Red
why the fuck do I wanna read peoples mind?
>Be 12 again
>Be the most interesting kid there is cuz school is easy as fuck and highschool social dynamics are stupid for an adult
>have loads of sex
>Get rich investing in everything that worked til now
>Laugh at the idea people want to know what anons think
>Know what they think: wish i could travel back in time and be younger and wiser
>>
>>767762237
blue 100%

better to accept your mistakes and move on imo
>>
>>767762237
Red, it would be the best that could happen to me
>>
>>767762237

>punch pill guy in neck
>grab both pills
>crush em up and snort
>trip balls on magic
>>
What if in addition to the blue pill's powers you could ask people questions and have conversations with them in their mind
>>
>>767762237
red is enticing save some relationships fuck some people invest in bitcoin but then again blue has pretty much the same advantages in most ways but can be used for many years onward
>>
I regret everything about my life since age 12, so the answer is obvious for me.
>>
>>767762237
I’m quite happy with the way my youth and college years turned out, and I am just 28 years in age. I think that, while it would be pleasurable to repeat those youthful years, I would still have to work hard to accomplish all that I have, for this point, and I don’t feel like doing primary and secondary school education over, once again. At this point in my life, mind reading sounds more interesting, but I don’t want to mess around with that, either. I am content, even though certain outcomes could have been improved, if I worked more effectively to correct them.
>>
>>767762237
>have person in front of me offering a choise between two pills that give superpowers.
Kick your shit in and steal both pills from you.
>>
File: 10.jpg (106 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
106 KB, 1080x1080
>>767762237
red for sure
time to get a part time job and start investing in apple and google

not to mention that obscene amounts of pussy I could have gotten in highschool if I knew what I know today

reading peoples minds would get annoying, 20ft away and you always hear what someone is thinking
>>
>>767762237
Red
>>
>>767763098
>know winning lotery numbers
>>
>>767765700
hmm I don't think that's how that would work id think you would have to be within 20 feet and make a conscious effort to read them
>>
File: jB6GF2w2Sa-4.png (23 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
jB6GF2w2Sa-4.png
23 KB, 300x250
>>767762237
>>
Red pill me.
>>
>>767765760
Yeah, don't do that. Winning the lottery is almost a 100% chance to have a fucked up life with an early death.

Play the stock game (throw money at Google, Amazon, Apple, crypto, etc...). Your earnings aren't public knowledge and you won't have people coming to you looking for money.
>>
>>767762237
Blue. Going back to 12 years old may make you want to change things but you will still have to experience some things again, like losing a loved one. Our past, for all its flaws makes us who we are today.

Give me the blue pill just for fun.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.