Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So, has /b/ ever used Tinder, and if so was it worth it?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: -qaNBZdk_400x400.jpg (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
-qaNBZdk_400x400.jpg
7 KB, 400x400
So, has /b/ ever used Tinder, and if so was it worth it?
>>
Yes
>>
>>767757996
thanks
>>
I'm 45 and fucked a 20 year old college student from Tinder the other week.

That's not the norm for me, but it can (and did) happen.
>>
Good for hookups if you’re white and tall. If you’re not, than it’s a crapshoot
>>
>>767759159
Im white and 5 8... worked for me
>>
I found it pretty lame, even though I still got some women from it
>>
>>767757962
Met my current gf, we've been together for almost two years. It works if you know how to be social and are decent looking. It's not a miracle cure for autism.
>>
Is it better for a one night stand than a long lasting relationship?
>>
Worked fine for me, white, 5'9, never really had an issue as long as you don't go autist when chatting
>>
File: jewinternet.jpg (68 KB, 1024x550) Image search: [Google]
jewinternet.jpg
68 KB, 1024x550
>>767759125
nice shill, shlomo.
goyim shall destroy themselves by using our shitty internet sex services.
>>
>>767759324
Only ever met thirsty girls for one night hookups
>>
>>767759125

Yay for daddy issues!
>>
>>767759324
Depends where you live and your age. Usually I find it better for ONS in big cities.
>>
>>767759456
I live in the middle of nowhere, what are my chances?
>>
>>767757962
Yes, and it is worth it. I like Happn better, but I think that depends on where you live. I even pay to get pro, so I can see all the girls wh have liked me.
>>
>>767757962
I have been laid about 5 times off of it over the course of a year. I'm 24, not over weight but not muscular average face. 90% of the hot girls dont match with me, 90% of the matches i do get go no where. But patience has paid off and actually met my current gf on there.
I rate tinder
8 dirty muslims / 12 goat fuckers
>>
>>767757962
Got a match within minutes. Chatted for a week or two. Met for a date (walk around lake). She said she'd meet me again. Communication degraded. Got blocked on social media.

She was about an 8 imo. Bit gutted tbh. I think I acted too creepy in person. She may have caught me perving at her chest.

Anyway, yeah it's pretty cool.
>>
>>767757962
It's a waste of time. I had better success on OKC, Bumble, Coffee Meets Bagel, and Grndr (for traps).

Doesn't matter if you're looking for FWB, hookup, or something serious. Tinder is what insecure girls do so they can get attention.
>>
I’m in a big city. I’m an average looking 5’10 dude with a decent job.

I matched several girls. Whether I was looking for a hookup or a date kind of depended on what she was like.

I met a bunch of girls. Some were weird, some were desperate, some were really sweet. In other words, every kind of person. I had a few opportunities for hookups but tbh the kind of girls that were looking for hookups weirded me out a little, though that’s just my experience. There were two girls I went on 2-3 dates with, and one girl who I thought was really cool who I’ve been seeing for the last 3 months or so.

It’s VERY slanted in favor of looks

If you’re an average looking guy, expect mostly girls slightly less good looking than you. If you’re really good looking, tinder is your oyster.

If you’re ugly, don’t bother. Trust me.

If you’re looking to date really pretty girls, and you’re not the best looking dude, try OK Cupid, which selects more for personality. I matched and met with lots of really attractive girls with OKC. This is not to say that OKC girls have better personalities. This is just my experience, but the coolest girls, including the one I’m with now, I met on tinder.
>>
>>767757962
Pretty decent if you're conventionally attractive, if not you're gonna have to wait a while and sort through bot accounts pushing cam sites. There was a study that was done that said something like the top 70% of women on there are vying for the top 20-30% of guys on there if that helps put things in perspective
>>
It was fun
>Figured out I'm better looking than I thought.
>live in biggest town in otherwise rural area
>knew majority of matches
>easy pickings on nights out when you know they think you're at least fuckable. Takes away that 50/50
>>
It worked well. However while guys are usually the same in profile/pictures/life, you can often expect girls to be absolutely abhorrent if their profile makes them seem to be anything less than 9.

Sometimes they show up and its like what the actual fuck.

Sometimes awful girls want to meet up for coffee or something afterwards and I have to delete my account and everything. Don't use your real name.

Ive only had a couple instances where I can praise tinder for connecting me to a horny attractive female, leading to a mutually positive experience.

Tinder is for people with personal issues. Like it or not, you wouldnt be on there if you were a good/ normal human being.
>>
tfw you don't know if people aren't lying
>>
I got 3 threesomes and 1 foursome on tinder (I have a gf to count in there), so yeah. Tinder is dope. Whore catalogue.
>>
>>767762072
I know I know, /b/ is for /b/ullshit

The only way I could prove would be posting chats but they're not in english and even that didn't convince people when I brought it up before, so it's up to you to believe it or not.
>>
>>767762275
very true
>>
Had it for 4 months, got 9 matches, went on 3 dates and hooked up twice.

It's alright if you're good looking, but a bitch if you arent.
>>
>>767762072
You clearly don't live in a populated area. Every single weekend is nothing but girls looking to party, do drugs and take dick. Again, location helps.
>>
File: 1495918197443.jpg (55 KB, 542x616) Image search: [Google]
1495918197443.jpg
55 KB, 542x616
>>767757962
>worth it
>a free app
you get what you pay for
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.