Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Peter Scully, one of the most notorious psychopaths out there.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7
File: scully.jpg (17 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
scully.jpg
17 KB, 600x315
Peter Scully, one of the most notorious psychopaths out there. Responsible for a list of different crimes against humanity, including the worst video the internet has to offer "Daisy's Destruction". Where the fuck is this guy's punishment? If I believed in hell, this would be the kind of guy I wouldn't mind burning for eternity. But he seriously needs to suffer on earth for what he has done. Why hasn't he been tortured to death yet?
>>
>>767753926
>the worst video the internet has to offer "Daisy's Destruction"

What news site did you quote this from? That takes internet urbanmyths as acts.
>>
>>767754298
urban myths* facts* btw
>>
>>767754298
I can't remember which site I got that quote from.
>>
>>767754298
I've seen it.

>I see all the rekt on 4chan and worse and after a while I became desensitized and it stopped bugging me. Then I saw daisy's destruction and it haunts me too this day
>>
>>767754484
Nobody believes you. You haven't seen shit.
>>
>>767754587
I really don't care but I have seen it. Look hard enough and it can be found. But it is truly disturbing. In ways that ISIS could not understand
>>
>>767754484
too this day
>>
>>767754587
Beeing this new

DD was posted om 4 Chan.. most parts
>>
>>767754587
It's not "nice", but it's nothing out of the ordinary HC. It's a woman abusing 2 young kids. There's not cutting off head, fucking intestines of dead kids ect ect, whatever the story is today..
>>
FBI posted a description of the video. Didn't sound so bad. Child gets spanked, slapped, pissed on and has ice cubes shoved up their ass. Then there's some beating. The harsh beatings that led to the child's death were not released online by the perpetrators. That footage was immediately destroyed when they realized they had killed the child.
>>
Suprised me how easy this dude did it though, he wasn't even that wealthy at first. just went there bought some food bribed local to give them there kid and eventualy just made and sold CP
>>
>>767754953
Accurate.
>>
>>767754953
This is true.

Tho to be honest i dont remember anyone dying
>>
>>767754953
>>767754804
You guys are fucked up.
>>
>>767753926
People like Peter Scully should be pitied. As bad as it is for everyone else involved, consider how terrible it is to be born a monster, to never have any kind of human connection and know that you are horrifically ugly inside.

He should be made comfortable, fed well, and then put down the same way we put down any dangerous, rogue animal.
>>
>>767755231
Is your name by any chance Peter?
>>
>>767755231
Yeah fuck all that. Just kill this moron with a stick or something.
>>
It's just a shame he got caught before he could make anymore videos. Daisy's Destruction was a great movie.
>>
>>767755300
I'm guessing you're an idiot Amerifat. Amerifats are all mouth-breathing reactionaries whose sole pleasure in life is schadenfreude. Your whole culture is built around finger-pointing, blame, and punishment. That's what you get when you create a society from religious nutjobs who didn't think England was oppressive enough.

Putting dangerous creatures down is enough. Torture and pain and all the rest of your boner-inducing fantasies makes you no better than him.
>>
File: 1524769596918.jpg (219 KB, 500x860) Image search: [Google]
1524769596918.jpg
219 KB, 500x860
>>767755556

fuck off spacenigger
>>
>>767755614
Tho im danish
>>
>>767753926

Worse things have been done in war.

Seriously, there have been many, many instance of humans doing similar things in mass. As in crowds. Meaning that psychopathy is not required.

The killing, raping, and eviscerating of babies is written about in the history books. Time and time again.

Should people like Scully be punished or killed? Sure. What kind of world would this be should it not be done?

However, this belief that "psychopaths" are the bad guys in humanity and that everyone else is "normal" and "good" is completely delusional. Delusional.

Normal, everyday human beings can do a lot worse in times of war. Fear. Pressure. A kill or be killed mentality. Revenge. And finally,a belief that one is "the good one". Those are all COMMON in times of war. And they all mix into far worse psychological conditions than "psychopathy".

>https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3916896/zetas-mexican-cartel-lead-chopped-girl-axe/

People in Mexico have done this to little girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYT3xnWQhlU

Children in Brazil are prostituting themselves as this is read.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiRt0ZVOgVw

The enslavement of women and children in India is not too rare to be caught on camera.

Thailand doesn't need a video or link. Things are not too good over there. Which is where Scully was caught.

And before anyone says "Hurr durr. 'Merica....hur durr" The U.S. has the highest imprisonment int he world, the people in the U.S. violent like any other human beings although law enforcement is more efficient. But the child trafficking rings in the U.S are not uncommon. So many have been caught. And surely, that is not even a significant fraction.

The world would be better place without Scully. But, there are sooooooooooo many other people who have done, are doing, and will do similar or worse things.
>>
>>767754663
Describe it saw bits of it on the news it wasn't that shocking
>>
>>767755231
Peters bad but there are worse people out there people do sick shit for money.

There are people who sell there own kids for money
>>
>>767755727
Some guy in mexico cut open a 8 year old cos the girl was from a.rival drug dealer

Also Palestine kids got killed in front of there parents

In Vietnam mother's were being raped in front of there families
>>
>>767755727
What exactly is your point in all this. I never said there weren't any other bad guys. I was talking about one bad guy in particular and how he should be punished. And Psychopaths are the main bad guys of humanity, literally living without conscience. People do bad things for a reason. There is always a reason behind why people do bad things. Psychopaths on the other hand, don't have a valid reason. In their case, it's just because they can. This makes them significantly worse than anyone else. Moreover, bad things happen all the time, but bad things without reason is the work of psychopaths.
>>
>>767755918
I'm not just referring to him. There are plenty of people like him, such as Albert Fish or Anders Breivik or Donald Trump. Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster. They should be gently removed from the population so that they can't harm anyone else, fed and comforted, and then quietly put to sleep without fear or pain. The fact that wee show them the compassion they lack is what gives us the moral authority to put them down.
>>
>>767755614
Shut the fuck up, pussy boy. I'm not the guy you're talking to, but there is a thing as selective reproduction, and that sack of shit doesn't need to be providing any of his fucked up genetics to the gene pool
>>
>>767754298
>DD is myth
Hello new friend, been here long?
>>
>>767753926
You trolling for links op?
Beside, the chick in the video did all the actual damage.
>>
>>767756337
I really can't believe how stupid /b/ becomes on weekends. This place isn't exactly Reach for the Top at the best of times, but the IQ drops well below the Plimsoll line on weekends. My entire argument is about putting dangerous rogues down, you bright, bright man -- but doing so with compassion.
>>
>>767756146
>People do bad thing
behind why people do bad
> bad things happen all the time, but bad things

Are you retarded? I guess you are.

Clearly, you don't even care about what I posted. Which was not meant to flatter myself but to show how terrible people can be.

You keep saying "bad things" because it makes you feel like the good one. Yet, I doubt that you so much even as fliched about the fact that little girls are getting dismembered alive in Mexico. When in fact, this is an U.S. related problem due to the drug policy.

But keep worrying over one, lonely psychopath in across on the other side of the planet if that is what you want. You fool.

>What exactly is your point in all this

Fucking idiot. It wasn't about my point. It was about what other people ARE DOING ON A REGULAR BASIS.
>>
File: 885900384758.gif (885 KB, 480x256) Image search: [Google]
885900384758.gif
885 KB, 480x256
>>767756363
?!?
>Hello new friend, been here long?
Something people who've been here since summer use and feel... oldfagish? yikes.
>>
>>767756525
Fuck you and your compassion. Either way their being killed, why not make it a shit show in public so others can see the consequences? This fucking idiot said to compassionately kill them. Compassionately. Yeah, HOkAY faggot.
>>
>>767756525

I agree with you. These people are too stupid to connect the dots and realize the fact that the countries that still torture as legal punishment- in various parts of Asia- are hardly civilized countries.

Countries that become RELATIVELY civilized tend to leave torture behind for a reason. This relates to the U.S. and Europe.

And yet, you can browse pretty much any News report on pedophiles on Youtube and find a comment after comment of people wanting torture as punishment.

>Relatively civillized
>>
>>767756736
>Fuck you and your compassion.

You might be trolling or you might not. But many people think like this.

If you don't care about compassion then you have no business punishing others who haven't even done anything to you personally.
>>
>>767755231
So you think he is born a monster who doesn’t care about any one else but then he cares that he is that way? Not a chance
>>
>>767756736
>let everyone see
What is this the dark ages? No one wants to see that shit retard get a grasp on reality and society before you spew your shit and sound like a dunce
>>
>>767755231
>it is to be born a monster,
>>767757412
>he is born a monster

Are you people retarded? HE is a HUMAN.

I see this shit all over the news and it is stupid to call such a person a "monster". He isn't fucking big-foot or a Yeti. He is a biological human being with a deranged mind.

Is his mind deranged? Surely. But that just means that solving these issues requires Clinical Psychology. Not a fucking silver-bullet or a priest's blessing.

And remember that 75% of Americans say that they are Christian. So those people might just actually belief that a prayer "cures" "monsters".

He killed and raped children. It is known that he was bad, evil, deranged, whatever. Calling him a "monster" adds nothing to conversation and it makes it seem like human's wouldn't do such a thing. When in fact many have. The Rape of Nanking is only one example of many.
>>
>>767758022
The point is that a “normal” human being wouldn’t do that shit. Sure it’s an exaggeration he isn’t literally a monster but he shows qualities that a monster would. I think you’re too worried about semantics here you are sounding like a real faggot
>>
>>767755556
Motherfucker.
>>
white people are disgusting
>>
>>767758748
rude
>>
File: 1502751321964.png (39 KB, 485x443) Image search: [Google]
1502751321964.png
39 KB, 485x443
>>767758786
>white people are disgusting
>>
>>767757547
Everyone wants to see that shit. That's why wrecked and gore is so popular, shit for brains.
>>
>>767758925
Don't project your sociopathy onto everyone else.
>>
>>767759018
Shut the fuck up. Everyone likes to be shocked. That's why horror films are so popular. You're just a little bitch in denial.
>>
Seen the film and moved on. Fucking retarded, I've seen worse shit here in a week then I have my entire life. Who fucking cares, sure lock him up or kill him, but it wont matter in the long run.
>>
File: 1524976897375.gif (186 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1524976897375.gif
186 KB, 320x240
>>767757227
What is trolling about saying fuck your compassion? Are you that stupid that you can't tell the difference between satire and a serious comment? You dense little turd.
>>
>>767755556
yfyfyf
>>
>>767758445

Crips, Bloods, MS-13, Surenos, Nortenos, Vice Kings, Aryan Brotherhood, Nazi-Lowriders, Latin Kings, various Mafias like La Cosa Nostra, Yakuza, The Triads and many, many, many more.

Millions upon millions of people who kill regularly.

These are all REAL PEOPLE.

Your definition of "normal people" is extremely out-of-tune.

MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.
>>
>>767759163
I'm not surprised at your inability to discern why non-sociopaths enjoy horror movies. Pro tip: it's not for the same reason you do. In fact, it's largely the opposite reason. But this is pointless, because your limbic brain is broken and you can't conceive of compassion and empathy for the same reason a cat can't do trigonometry.
>>
>>767755556
nmyuthgf
>>
>>767754298
>thinking DD is fake

Newfag
>>
>>767754298
I hate newfags so fucking much
>>
>>767755556
cunt
>>
>>767759399
Bitch, shut the fuck up. Everyone enjoys watching wrecked videos. It's a glimpse into death and that is intriguing for most people. You're just a little bitch who thinks child rapists should be treated with dignity. You're a liberal little bitch who think rapists should get treated with respect. That sums up everything about you and your retarded views. I hope your child gets fucked in their ass by the neighbor next door and you have to explain to them that they need to have compassion for the rapist. What an idiot.
>>
>>767756155
Read up to trump stopped reading. Was genuinely interested in your point of view until I realised your just a libtard who probs wants pedophilia to be made legal. Fuck off.
>>
>>767755918
there are even people out there who use "there" when they mean their.
>>
>>767759399
Adult rapes child

People should have compassion for rapist because...reasons. even the child should have compassion. In fact, it's the child's fault they got raped.

Liberal logic.

Wut?? How are you this retarded?
>>
File: 1481361241532.jpg (88 KB, 917x768) Image search: [Google]
1481361241532.jpg
88 KB, 917x768
>>767759701
>>767759841
>butthurt sociopaths
>>
>>767754298
>internet urbanmyths

wtf?

http://www.sickchirpse.com/peter-scully-red-rooms-disturbing-story/
>>
>>767759948
Dumbass liberal who thinks rapists deserve compassion.

Being this liberal. Wow. How did stupid inject itself so deeply into your head?
>>
>>767760249
Oh shit... I know how! That Anon IS a rapist, that's why they have so much sympathy for a rapists. LOL. you HAVE to be an offender to defend such a disgusting, act.

Ok, it makes sense now.
>>
>>767759948
Wait... Did this dumbass call me racist and sexist for saying raping people is bad?? HOLY SHIT. THIS GUY IS A RAPIST! KEK!
>>
>>767759877
Yeah that's the biggest non sequitur I've ever seen I almost got jerked off the planet.
>>
>>767759948
Here's the kicker libtard. Being called racist or sexist are just words. And not being a libtard I'm not hurt by words. That might take a while for you to wrap your tiny mind around but when you do I'm going to give you another chance at that come back.
Your friendly neighborhood racist sexist anti pedi right wing guy :)
>>
So is DD real or not?
>>
>>767760659
They're literally saying that rapists deserve compassion and empathy. Yeah, we should totally abide by that logic and give both sides sympathy. Hey, you got raped? Sorry. Hey, you raped her? Sorry.

How does that make sense? How are you that dumb?
>>
>>767760873
Yes, but finding it is difficult.

Saw it when some random guy posted a link to a shady cloud service
>>
Peter Scully did nothing wrong
>>
>>767760873
Wow, you're new. How about you just not talk for a while and catch up to speed on how shitty humanity is?

Oh, and remember you have to have compassion for old Pete because... That Anon said so. Yeah, he beat the child to death after torturing her for hours, but... You know, sympathy.
>>
>>767755120
there were babbies buried under his home.
>>
>>767755614

>guaranteed replies
>>
>>767755231
>2

Your amount of disconnected empathy is really anachronistic (see the other comments to your post).
Didn't mean that negatively tho.
>>
>>767755556
F
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.