Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I'm a male. I'm a feminist. Ask me anything.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 34
File: 1253031048786.jpg (86 KB, 500x697) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1253031048786.jpg
86 KB, 500x697
I'm a male. I'm a feminist. Ask me anything.
>>
>>767733969
Do you enjoy being a soyboy, cunt?
>>
>>767733969
Do you straight up play with your gf doo doo to nut?
>>
>>767734025
>soyboy
I don't know what that means.
>>
>>767734062
No. I don't do that.
>>
>>767733969
why are you a faggot
>>
>>767733969
Have you talked to your doctor about low T? Because you should
>>
>>767734123
Too much 4chan. god damn trap threads.
>>
>>767734221
I have hair on every fucking inch of my body.
>>
>>767733969
How much costs a blacked.com premium account ?
>>
>>767735286
I'm not into that shit.

Are you guys going to stop trying to be witty and ask a legit question at some point?
>>
Are traps gay
>>
>>767733969
what kind of feminism is the worst
>>
>>767735623
Yeah, probably, but who fucking cares. "gay" is just a word. Men are so god damn weird about sex.
>>
File: 102.jpg (56 KB, 750x870) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
102.jpg
56 KB, 750x870
>>
File: feministjijab.jpg (58 KB, 581x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feministjijab.jpg
58 KB, 581x450
>>767733969
why be a feminist?
>>
>>767735797
I don't know. I don't really know much about feminism. I don't actually do anything to help the cause, i just know that women are treated as lesser than men and that ain't cool
>>
>>767735977
women are treated as lesser than men and that ain't cool
>>
File: es_sm.jpg (82 KB, 500x441) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
es_sm.jpg
82 KB, 500x441
>>767733969
Was there a specific moment where you realized you'd forgotten the face of your father?
>>
>>767733969
2nd wave or 3rd wave?
>>
>>767736674
My dad died when i was like 8. He was a shit. a lot of men are. I have respect for maybe like 2 or 3 men from my life, but i have respect for many many women that i know. They just seem to be better people... In my own experience.
>>
>>767736250
I don't know man. See >>767736250
>>
>>767737031
you stupid fuck

>>767736877
I don't know man. See >>767736250
>>
>>767736978
Better people but treated lesser? Yeah that's how nature decided the ruling class for sure
>>
>>767736250
Why do they get child allowance and half of your money by default in a divorce then?

Why do they have higher education on average and lower probability of ending in jail?

Why do female in their twenties earn more than males?

Not to count all the female only scholarships or the female only events or the entire chivalry bullshit where girls get free drinks and other advantages
>>
Feminism is a movement to allow access to mainstream society by ugly women.
>>
>>767736250
They aren't treated as lesser, they're treated differently and they should be, it's abuse to force women into subjects like chemistry, physics and computing!
>>
>>767736978
Your mother made you forget the face of your father and spent years convincing you that the man was a bad person. This is feminism.
>>
>>767737217
Yeah dipshit you can find advantages to being anything, but the negatives outweighs the benefits.

>It's great to a Quadriplegic because you get the best parking spaces.
>>
>>767737454
What?

He left me and my mother when i was a baby. He showed back up when i was like 6 and was a dick to me the whole time.
>>
>>767737627
In which way being a female in 2018 makes you so disadvantaged that you compare it to being quadriplegic?

Something quantifiable, for a change
>>
>>767734077
learn how to google then, you don't need to be a feminist and a retard
>>
>>767737774
It's a shame your mother convinced you that all that happened. Stockholm syndrome. Your mother is one evil woman.

>Betting you became gay, too
>>
>>767737446
>they aren't treated as lesser

Do you know any women?
I do, they have almost all been molested or raped, and i can't think of a single instance where the person didn't get away with it.
>>
>>767737942
>almost all been molested or raped

Of course, this is the current year where feminazis consider eye contact as a form of rape.
>>
>>767737924
I don't have any of those bait images, but one would be really useful right now.
>>
>>767737924
Ironically most of the gay guys I know are the most anti-feminist you can find. Misogyny and homosexuality are way more common than you'd think.
>>
>>767738021
... yeah.. That's not the kind of rape that i'm talking about.
>>
I don't want to waste time with you


Watch this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C6nFdvnFpFc

If you still think feminism makes sense feel free to debate with that guy and get ready to be fucked up by facts.

He puts his face and his research to debate with retarded cunts like you and probably makes some money out of it too.
>>
>>767738081
Ohh, you mean the "We both had some drinks, I invited him back to my place, we had unprotected sex and I'll call it rape 4 weeks later" kind of rape. Got it.
>>
>>767737627
Would you mind not cursing at everyone who throws facts at you? You want us to ask questions right?
>>
>>767738154
Do you understand that rape is an actual thing that happens to people?
>>
>>767738305
fucking eat shit nigger faggot.
>>
File: fff.png (171 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fff.png
171 KB, 300x300
DIEEEEEE
>>
>>767733969
What’s the name of the fat whale who chopped your balls off?
>>
>>767738307
Yes. It happens to men and women. 3rd wave feminisimisimeists want people to believe it happens all the time... when statistically, it's pretty rare. Therefore, these hags try to widen the definition of rape.
>>
>>767736250
How are women treated worse then men?
>>
>>767738466
>statistically, it's pretty rare

That's it. I'm out. I forget how dumb as fuck you people can be sometimes. Ya'll are just.. Fucking ignorent.
>>
File: 1520461938821.png (16 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1520461938821.png
16 KB, 625x626
>>
>>767738635
Go spend some GBP on mommy's chicken tendies. You'll feel better.
>>
>>767738591
If anything it's the other way around
>>
>>767733969
As a femanon, not only do I have you under my thumb, you’re raping me with your presence as a male. Just by doing an AMA, you’re raping me. Please go give yourself 40000 lashes and slit “IM SORRY FEMANON” into your stomach and post it.
>>
>>767738635
Good riddance. See this is why is dislike feminists. They lose their minds after hearing the opinion of another or getting served with facts.
>>
>>767738635
>767738466 #
Bye bye faggot
>>
File: 1525163007071.png (152 KB, 501x445) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1525163007071.png
152 KB, 501x445
Why do I care?
>>
File: BigRed.jpg (108 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BigRed.jpg
108 KB, 1920x1080
ALL PENIS IN VAGINA (PIV) SEX IS RAPE
THERE CANNOT BE CONSENT TO THE VIOLENT ACT OF PIV RAPE
>>
>>767734325
Kek i can smell that you're a huge faggot
>>
>>767733969
how many women have you raped?
>>
File: power.png (4 KB, 176x286) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
power.png
4 KB, 176x286
>>767733969

Feminism rules!

4chan is a disgusting misogynist website, it must be taken down. You know what? I'm going to teach you misognyist and homophobic bastards some lessons on why you should RESPECT WOMEN!!!!!

1. Gender wage gap, rightist media and misognyists like Donald Trump has created a wage gap in America, 77 cents to 1 dollar for females, this is sexist! I demand change and you assholes are just boosting it.

2. 1/5 women get raped!!!!! 1 in FUCKING 5, RESPECT WOMEN YOU ASSHOLES WE ARE NOT PROPERTY AND YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO US!

We need to get rid of all white cis men, who is with me? Hail women! FUCK MISOGYNIST WEBSITES LIKE 4CHAN!!!!!!!
>>
File: 0de.jpg (41 KB, 500x481) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0de.jpg
41 KB, 500x481
>>767739599
>>
File: 1520821176978.gif (59 KB, 400x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1520821176978.gif
59 KB, 400x300
>>767739599
Women are things.
>>
>>767739599
It’s basement dwellers like me that would run up my thousand mile stairs and would use every sense of my retarded brain to come and find you and rape you untill you die
>>
File: WomenYourDick.jpg (192 KB, 600x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WomenYourDick.jpg
192 KB, 600x750
>>
File: 07-17-06-03-02.jpg (107 KB, 1080x731) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
07-17-06-03-02.jpg
107 KB, 1080x731
>>
File: FAZat5R - Imgur.gif (940 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FAZat5R - Imgur.gif
940 KB, 500x281
will they suck your dick if you say you're a boy feminist
>>
File: 1276267984065.jpg (20 KB, 400x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1276267984065.jpg
20 KB, 400x320
>>
File: 1276268173758.jpg (35 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1276268173758.jpg
35 KB, 600x450
>>
File: 1276269113214.png (256 KB, 650x520) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1276269113214.png
256 KB, 650x520
>>
File: 1277486295925.jpg (81 KB, 507x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1277486295925.jpg
81 KB, 507x604
>>
File: 1518936579941.jpg (74 KB, 526x567) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1518936579941.jpg
74 KB, 526x567
>>767733969
i know exactly how this works
> op is a normal dude not caring really about muh feminism
> op gets married
> op has a daughter
> now he wants to score points with everyone by embracing muh diversity
> i'm now a feminist!!! i have d-d-daughter i'm such a feminist always have been!! if you're not on board with muh feminisim you're cucked and fucked.
nice try faggot. you're just a hypocrite. if you had a son you wouldn't call yourself a "feminist". kys.
>>
File: 1280369507804.jpg (268 KB, 1189x979) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1280369507804.jpg
268 KB, 1189x979
>>
Are you sure you're a feminist?
Are you 100% sure you're not actually an egalitarian?
>>
File: 1283796332232.jpg (140 KB, 792x762) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1283796332232.jpg
140 KB, 792x762
>>
Wanna piss off a feminist, tell them you support trans rights and that society MUST accept them as real women.

>This is how the left begins to eat itself

They flip the fuck out. They see trannies as usurpers of their holy vagina nonsense. The very concept of a man becoming one of them makes their dyed hair heads explode.
>>
File: 1282715345233.jpg (87 KB, 500x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1282715345233.jpg
87 KB, 500x400
>>
>>767733969
who cares what u think about anything
>>
>>767734077
Means youre full of estrogen
>>
File: 1291824042536.jpg (52 KB, 750x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1291824042536.jpg
52 KB, 750x600
>>
File: 1297364237540.jpg (39 KB, 640x553) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1297364237540.jpg
39 KB, 640x553
>>
File: 1297360821022.png (459 KB, 749x601) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1297360821022.png
459 KB, 749x601
>>
File: 1303410727680.jpg (58 KB, 600x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1303410727680.jpg
58 KB, 600x750
>>
>>767739727
No trans fat
>>
>>767739599
4chan (specifically /b/) is the only true source of equality you'll find on the internet.

This is because it hates everyone, regardless of creed, sex, beliefs, or color.

But you, being a dumbfuck, don't see this. You quite happily ignore the ever-present hate on display towards every other demographic and zone in on the few demographics you feel you should identify with because you're a pathetic sap that desperately wants a reason to be righteously indignant and outraged in the hopes of appearing cool to your peers (who are also just as shitty and pathetic as you).

4chan hates everyone and everything equally, nothing is sacred here, and as there is no bias it cannot possibly be misogynistic.

>tl;dr
Do your parents know you're being a faggot on the internet again?
>>
>>
File: 1307358385162.jpg (80 KB, 600x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1307358385162.jpg
80 KB, 600x480
>>
File: Anal.jpg (107 KB, 750x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Anal.jpg
107 KB, 750x600
>>
File: RapePig2.jpg (312 KB, 864x1152) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RapePig2.jpg
312 KB, 864x1152
>>
File: WomenSmallerFeet.jpg (183 KB, 640x782) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WomenSmallerFeet.jpg
183 KB, 640x782
>>
>>767733969
I hear ya OP. I'm a feminist too. I'm not stupid, girls won't let you fuck them if you're not a feminist.
>>
File: 1276812527644.gif (161 KB, 437x333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1276812527644.gif
161 KB, 437x333
>>767740860
>>
>>767733969
how does it feel being a total pussy?
>>
File: go-fuck-yourself.gif (151 KB, 500x327) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
go-fuck-yourself.gif
151 KB, 500x327
>>767733969
>>
>>767740548
4chan (specifically /b/) is full of racist and misoginist virgins and basement dweller, faggot! How dare you try to glorify your autism telling story about how you hate everything, you fat neckbeard?
>>
>>767734113
THEN YOU'RE NOT A REAL FEMINIST!!
>>
>>767735977
Such a retarded meme
>>
feminist as in you want equal right? or feminist as in you let other men shish kabob your wife/gf because "its her right as a woman to express her sexuality?"
>>
>>767743483
not OP
feminist as in I hit all the right talking points while believing none of it. not terribly dissimilar to feigning interest in any other inane topic that's sublimated a woman's roosting instincts
>>
Why should I?
>>
>>767743725
so lets his wife/gf get shish kabobed because hes beta and cant think for himself and prepetuates anything thatll get him any kind of attention. got it.
>>
>>767743907
thats quite the leap you made from bullshitting about equality/flower arrangement to getting cucked by chad
you must be fun to talk to
>>
>>767734077
this
>>
>>767733969
when did you realize you wanted to become a eternal virgin
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 34


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.