Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Do the guys who have the fortune to get some action still experience

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: many_girls_couch.jpg (90 KB, 1000x757) Image search: [Google]
many_girls_couch.jpg
90 KB, 1000x757
Do the guys who have the fortune to get some action still experience anxiety and depression?
>Does it actually helps or makes it worse?
>Are the wizard powers actually worth not experiencing the utmost pleasure?
>>
>>767733356

If chose a bad women, it gets qorse and what kind of damaged woman chooses an anxious and depressed guy?
>>
>>767733356

Sometimes I feel guilty and depressed after fucking these random hoes. It's an empty feeling.
>>
>>767733356
>Do the guys who have the fortune to get some action still experience anxiety and depression?
Yes of course.
>Does it actually helps or makes it worse?
That depends on what the root for your problems is Fucking doesn't magically heal you. Just as much as not fucking isn't the only cause of your issues.

>Are the wizard powers actually worth not experiencing the utmost pleasure?
There are no wizard powers.
>>
>>767733356
Yeah anon, you cant escape it without seeking higher meaning and purpose.
Lets secure our peoples existance and a future for White children, and the struggle will erase the depression anon, trust me.
>>
Pussy helps, but a meaningful relationship helps more. I think people are wired to couple up. We're not supposed to go through life alone.
>>
When you don't have it, it's the only thing you want. When you have it on tap 24/7, it loses its luster. It's less work to just jack off.
>>
Tbh having a gf has extreme highs and lows if you dont want drama or having to put up with shit you don't want to do once in a while, stay single and tap randos
>>
>>767733788
Disagree. I fuck the same woman every day, usually more than once. We've been together 11 years. I almost never fap.
>>
Tapping a lot of strange can get depressing but if you desire the formula, it’s relatively straight forward; get a tinder, work out a lot, never mention sex until they do, focus on the crazies (the ones that tell you they don’t need men), be nice at first, then ignore them a little...sounds douchey (because it is) but it works. Or just be really rich...that helps too.
>>
>>767733356
totally, the problem lies within you not inside some bitch's cunt.
>>
I've been getting pussy almost non stop for 5 years and I still am going to kill myself sometime soon.
>>
>>767733356
Short answer: Yes, trying to treat depression and anxiety with sex is much the same as trying to treat it with alcohol or other drugs.
>>
>>767734923
did it help?
>>
>>767734594
>be nice at first, then ignore them a little

this works every time so long as you know there is attraction. if you show them a pic and they keep talking, you can assume they are attracted to you. i always make my intentions known upfront with them. not blatantly, but joking around, sexual jokes, etc. works every time.

that said, you HAVE to be this "nice/jerk" combo or they'll lose respect for you if you're too nice, or too much of a jerk. women are utterly retarded.
>>
>>767733356
Anxiety revolving around sex even after many gfs didn't go away until I was older. In mid30s now and feel minimal anxiety with virtually all situations, sexual or otherwise, now that I've sorted myself and my issues out. Success breeds success.
>>
>>767733762

buddhist monks would disagree with you. they aren't "alone" in any sense, but they abstain from the relationships we are accustomed to, and are generally happier than most married couples. it's just in your head, dude.
>>
>>767735387
Absolutely not. Maybe for like 5 minutes after I came but lately I've been only crying after sex from severe depression. Having my emotions elevated for that short only makes them come crashing down harder. Im sorry man.
>>
>>767735526
I guess few if any of these sessions are with serious relationships?
>>
>>767735526
And when I say severe depression I mean it's literally hours until I kill myself. I'm honestly just trying to get laid one more time cause I've been kinda chasing those 5 minutes a lot lately.
>>
>>767735661
I've only been in serious relationships. Most currently 1 year and we just broke up at 7am. She was the only thing keeping me here
>>
relationships literally ruin the man you used to be. anyone who says otherwise is either the most alpha in the world or is rich. if you're not atleast one of the two before the relationship, say good bye to ever being either.
>>
>>767735824
Most recently, sorry I'm high
>>
>>767733356
>>767733356
Ya. Sex dont fix shit. Just like all addictions and distractions dont fix shit. They may work for awhile..but then its back to the same old shit
>>
>>767735726
Hey friend, if you're serious, just put it off at least a day, and then the next and the next. You've lasted this long, you can keep going. We can get through this. Good luck friend (hug)
>>
File: received_10212746674527490.jpg (188 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
received_10212746674527490.jpg
188 KB, 1080x1920
>>767736005
Thanks but I'm also terminally ill :/ I had an accident last year and was in a coma. Pic related, it's me December 27th 2016
>>
>>767733356
>fortune

This one word summarizes your biggest problem: "action" isn't the result of fortune - it's the result of effort. Anyone - ANYONE - can find companionship if they make a little effort to reach out to others and to live an interesting life. I know that most introverts - myself included - would prefer that our dream companions would find us by magic and everything would just fall perfectly into place, but that isn't going to happen. Clean yourself up, make yourself a complete human and make connections.

And understand that you're not going to die if you try to make a connection and you're rejected - this is going to happen in every aspect of your life and you need to learn to to accept it.

>wizard

I don't personally know anyone that gained focus or an increase in quality of life from being alone. Being alone makes you lonely, period; contrary statements made here are rationalizations and justifications, many directed at the people that write them. Being with someone is part of the human experience - we're social animals and we need solid connections to other people.

TL;DR: go outside, make some friends and ask someone to go on a date with you.
>>
>>767735726
you sound really pathetic how about workin on yourself instead of worrying about stupid benign shit like getting laid. the world is literally a game, you have so many things you can do but you just wanna sit there and be all emotional. get bent dude there are people who's skin fuckin peels off due to shit they were born with. man up and do somethign with yourself pussy, whiners and lil bitches like you piss me off so much when you dont even realize how bad things could actually be.
>>
>>767736139
That little monitor on the left that says 10... Was my spo2. Or how much oxygen was in my blood. It should never be below 88. Fuck I'm crying now
>>
>>767736232

you don't understand depression at all
>>
>>767735726

>>767736232
Sorry to burst your bubble but my skin literally did peel off. Check the pic
>>
>>767736232
Do you wanna see pictures of my hands now too with a timestamp or nah u good?
>>
>>767736270
Medfag here, most likely says 40 which would mean 40% oxygen saturation, to be completley honest a human should never be under 90%, ever. If you were at 40 I am so, so sorry I cant imagine what pain you must have been in
>>
>>767736786
A lot. And I still am. Thank you
>>
>>767736928
If you don't mind me asking what are you currently suffering from (The chronic illness mentioned prior). Of course you don't have to I am just a medical student doing my Intercalated degree in Neuroscience in the UK
>>
>>767736928
Where you from can I take you out for a drink?
>>
>>767737110
Bronciolitis obliterans
It's not terminal inherently but I was in a fire so bad that I really should have brain damage and was given around 5 more years due to my injuries. If you wanna actually go more in depth my number is 630 550 87one one im in Illinois I wouldn't mind talking to someone. Kinda lonely.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.