Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Solution to Brexit border problem. Ireland should re-join the UK.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6
File: download.png (4 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4 KB, 290x174
Solution to Brexit border problem. Ireland should re-join the UK.
>>
File: irish 22725.jpg (55 KB, 650x353) Image search: [Google]
irish 22725.jpg
55 KB, 650x353
>>
>>767727758
haha
>>
>>767727718

y'know st patrick's saltire is already part of that flag right?
>>
They're quite wealthy really - despite the debt from the bailout, they're one of the wealthiest per capita in the world. UK collaboration would work well for both
>>
>>767727718

The uk should join the republic

Move the capital to dublin
>>
Anyone here thinking Ireland and UK should join can go fuck themselves! Those brave Irish souls did not die so that a bunch of bitches running some new liberal government could turn it over. You want a solution to the border problem? How bout you get the duck off of the island entirely. That solves it real nice. No borders in Ireland, final.
>>
>>767728294
it's the 21st century and a democracy. they can leave if there's a majority who want it.
>>
>>767728516
Fuck that. I don't care the time. Its only been close to a hundred years (which in historical views, is like two days...). Plus, over here, we want the Brits to just give us our island back. The people don't want it divided by THEIR decisions. But if there is enough cowards who can be lied to by the liberal media, then we may be forced into it. Democracy has raped this country and stripped it of its pride. Perhaps we need a monarch... one of our own kings, not an Englishman.
>>
>>767728735
old fashioned views and anger. no solutions there. Northern Ireland isn't worth a penny to the UK economy, perhaps 1%, they don't want it. But they're stuck with it for now. Realistically it's would be nothing more than an expense to ROI too, there's a lot of social issues up there ; an expense not worth taking on for ROI.
>>
File: irish nigger78579t486.jpg (29 KB, 458x368) Image search: [Google]
irish nigger78579t486.jpg
29 KB, 458x368
>>767728735
>>
>>767728956
Oh there was a solution, you just missed it (even though I made it pretty clear...). The Brits just leave Northern Ireland and let our island reunite. If you say they don't need it anymore, let us have. Like you say, its the 21st century. We can surely get past religious problems by now and live together. The only social problems are those left by the fucking English. They left a mess of Englishmen in Ireland. They need to leave or conform. Simple. Besides, we can handle taking on NI, because we aren't in it for the money, we want our nation. Besides, yeah, there is hate because if you know our history, you know how England raped us. Never again. And old fashioned views? They're pretty relevant still bud.
>>
>>767729153
Wow, and I'm the one with hate. At least I don't subscribe to medieval forms of racial science and racism. You're the scum here bud, not us two having a civil conversation about politics..
>>
>>767729226
that's not a solution that is realistic or going to happen, and you know it. they can't just leave when there are people there that want to be part of the UK too, unless there's a democratic vote to pull out.
>>
>>767727718
both countries/kingdoms are pretty retarded in their own way

pretty sure conjoining them again would just double the retardedness
>>
>>767729324
that wasn't me :P it's an open thread
>>
Northern Ireland should leave the UK and join Ireland
>>
>>767727718
I think Northern Ireland should join Ireland instead
>>
>>767729449
I knew it wasn't you XD, that's why I was saying that WE, as in us two, are being civil and that guy is a retard...
>>
>>767729519
oh yeh
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (90 KB, 800x770) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
90 KB, 800x770
We're gonna build a wall, and England will have to feckin pay for it.
>>
>>767729510
And the crowd agrees. The problems can be subsided and we want the leaders of these countries and have them sit down for a solution. The people of both sides honestly do want to reunite. There is actually a minority in the north that want to stay, but they wield political power under British rule. They have the loudest voice. Only a small portion of em would be angry. Our people want unity again. I'm sure you can think of something similar in American politics right now.
>>
>>767729656
Sorry, the bottom half of this was meant for the guy a was originally speaking to. Got carried away XD
>>
File: 1508262417212.png (76 KB, 460x568) Image search: [Google]
1508262417212.png
76 KB, 460x568
>>767729636
do it
>>
>>767727718
And give up their currently neutral status, as well as they status as tax haven? Ireland profits from the EU as nearly no other nation (except maybe for luxenbourg, Malta, etc).

Why should they give up theor economic success to join a country who’s current generation is expected to earn less than the 90‘s average (i.e. is economically descending)

It’s like Switzerland giving up their money to join Germany, will never happen because it’s stupid
>>
>>767727758
The Catholic nationalist population is growing rapidly, quicker than had been anticipated and when it becomes the majority then union with the ROI will follow.
Be patient it's going happen well within in your lifetime.
>>
>>767729226
Fucking retard. If Northern Irish people want to rejoin Ireland they can vote for it democratically like everything else. Don't blame Brits for fucking up Northern Ireland when it's you IRA faggots that started the violence.
>>
>>767729737
This is /b/ we don't want informed rational opinions here.
>>
>>767727718
>Solution to Brexit border problem. Britain pulls its head out of its ass, realizes it's fucking worthless as a nation, and rejoins the EU so at least all of Europe can crash and burn together, instead of looking like entitled, self-important shits and failing alone.

FTFY
>>
TBH us Brits could just go and invade Ireland if we wanted to and the Bareknuckle Boxing Gypsy Brigade wouldn't stand a chance. You exist at our mercy.
>>
>>767729810
Let me stop you right there bud. You just drew a historical wall and you look stupid in context. England had been waging a slow, economic and social genocide to eradicate Irish culture and the Irish to make way for English colonists for hundreds of years before. The IRA formed as a group to fight in the Irish Revolution. Later, the members stayed around to continue to fight for Northern Ireland. Your comment is logically baseless and ignorant. Don't fight an Irishman on Irish history...
>>
>>767729810
>Don't blame Brits for Northern Ireland
>IRA started violence
>Forgets Cromwell
>Forgets forced deportation and slavery
>Forgets Australia

Yeah, bro, I'm American and I can smell the bullshit you reek of.
>>
>>767729942
Kek
>>
>>767729942
Yes, invade us. Please. And watch as the EU and possibly America jump on top of you for it. Have fun. Besides, our men in the defense forces are trained in top notch guerilla warfare because we are neutral. You can invade, you may even win. But you will suffer for it.
>>
>>767727718
>Ireland should re-join the UK

That was actually an interesting option with a lot going for it.

Until Brexit.

Now it's like boarding a sinking ship.
>>
>>767729942
Policing NI went really well, didn't it.
>>
>>767728242

Dublin can't be the capital of anything. It's a disfunctional mess.
>>
>>767729762
meant to be a reply to
>>767729226
>>
>>767728294

>Those brave Irish souls did not die so that...

A brief history of Irish independence;

1. Ireland is happy to be in the UK
2. A bunch of extremists starts a terrorist attack without asking anybody's permission
3. They get their asses handed to them
4. "We must leave the UK because those brave men died ! THEY DIIIIIIIEEEEEED !!!!"
>>
>>767729970
>continued to fight for northern ireland

The Northern Irish people didn't fucking want to rejoin Ireland in the 70's. When they did the poll I think it was around 90% of Norn Irish people who wanted to stay as a part of Britain. You paddies just couldn't take it so you started blowing innocent people up. I have friends in Northern Ireland who's parents served in the police force and who have witnessed firsthand the IRA violence so don't try to frame it as 'IT WAS NORTHERN IRELAND VS BRITAIN' when you know damn well that the majority of Northern Irish people were and are for staying as a part of Britain.

>>767729991
>brings up things that happened in the fucking 1600s
>thinks that justifies blowing people up and committing terrorism for a cause that the majority of northern irish people don't support

This is no better than saying blacks should have a race war with whites because whites enslaved them 100s of years ago
>>
>>767728735

Ireland has had a monarch for centuries.

His name is "The Pope".

It's still not possible to put your Irish child in an Irish school without the child swearing fealty to this king.
>>
Leave Ireland alone.
I'm saying this even though I think a lot of Irish are kinda obnoxious and racist. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>767729226

> The Brits just leave Northern Ireland and let our island reunite. I

FUCK YOU and your fantasy world.
What gives you the right to preach nonsense and ignore reality to the point where people will die?

The Ulster Unionists will NOT "leave"
They will NOT accept Irish rule.
On past performance, they will simply start a terrorist WAR and bomb Dublin once a week.

AM I WRONG ?
>>
>>767730117
We are the 9th strongest military in the world. Ireland isn't even in the top 20. Bareknuckle Boxing isn't a good military strategy.
>>
>>767730434
>Being this fucking butthurt that someone pointed out the IRA didn't start the fire

Sounds like you need to fucking deal mai gai. Can't handle the fact? Fucking KYS.
>>
>>767730632
Maybe those fucking Brits should get the fuck out of Ireland, then. It never was theirs, it still isn't theirs, and they can all fucking die until they get the message.
>>
>>767730633
>9th strongest military in the world

Whoa, hold on, guv, I'm fucking terrified now. So you're telling me you're proud of your military but you're arresting blokes with butter knives as threats to the peace?

Britain is a fucking joke, mate.
>>
>>767730929
>majority of northern irish people want to stay as a part of britain
>"FUCK DEMOCRACY XD KILL EM ALL THE BRITS ARE INVADING"
>Being this retarded
>>
>>767730434
>no clue how the Troubles started
>>
>>767731190
>changing the subject because you have no rebuttal to the democracy argument
90% of northern irish people wanted to stay as a part of Britain. Democracy had spoken so there is no fucking way you can justify terrorism. I would understand if 90% wanted to rejoin Ireland and Britain wasn't letting them, but it was the other way around.
>>
>>767731031
>Majority of Northern Irish people descend from British settlers in the 1600s
>Fuck Imperialism and British exceptionalism, those are garbage excuses for occupying a nation for 400 years
>Kill the fucking Brits.
>>
>>767727718
too many sandniggers so we will pass thanks
>>
>>767731430
Yeah, man, just let those brit settler fucks keep voting to hold the top third of our nation, great stuff. Hide behind democracy like fucking America does while it invades nations left and fucking right.

I sure do love democracy, it does what it's supposed to, it sure does.
>>
>>767730929

>Maybe those fucking Brits should get the fuck out of Ireland

Maybe they SHOULD.

But they fucking well WON'T.

You're the kind of idiot who gets people killed.
You're living in a fantasy and you want to impose it on us and you IGNORE the needs of other people.

Now answer my question., AM I WRONG ?
>>
Isn't it funny how every time Britain tries to rule the world, every country it touches is suddenly filled with fucking terrorism?

War against the Raj
War in every Middle Eastern country
War in Ireland
War in Caribbean

Maybe
England
Fucking
Sucks
And
Should
Burn
>>
>>767731582
Yes, get the fuck out.
>>
>>767729226
it is sunny outside lad. get your hole to bray. (I am selling shrooms and ice cream!
>>
>>767731517
So what would you propose? Those descendants of British settlers have homes in Northern Ireland, they have families there, they grew up there, they interbred with Irish people, they also have rights, don't they? Or do you just not want their votes to count because they're descendants of people you don't like from 500 years ago?

I understand that Britain has been predatory to Ireland in the past and that they treated Irish people horribly but that doesn't justify terrorism for a cause that the majority of the people living in that place don't support.
>>
>>767730629
>Prove me wrong.
We cant. So fuck off Jamel
>>
>>767731794
Same answer as Israel/Paestine: Get the fuck out and give it back. Britain magically decided sometime in the last few hundred years that it didn't have to pay attention to people who already lived in places when it decided to put new people there. Fuck off with your "be sympathetic to the people who live there now" bullshit. Where was the sympathy when my great grandfather was fucking deported to the other side of the god damn planet because he was living somewhere he shouldn't?

Fuck you, FUCK ENGLAND, and I'll kill you myself you weak cunt, if I ever get the chance.
>>
If NI were to join ireland we would be put under huge financial strain as it's basically a giant hood that doesn't generate any money. Ireland would be paying social welfare for all the weed smoking part time dj's with ranger tattoos until the end of time. England doesn't want it for the same reason.
>>
>>767727718
You should give back north ireland to ireland mybe
>>
>>767731962
ah here a buachaill fuck sandniggers
>>
>>767731651
Shrooms? Can i get some?
>>
>>767731962
So this is your position: people 500 years ago immigrated to Ireland, these people settled in Northern Ireland, they made their homes their, they found wives there, they made children, etc, etc. And now, 500 years later, we need to deport all of their descendants simply because people who they have no personal connection to 500 years ago did something bad. Are you fucking crazy? This way of thinking just makes you as bad as the British dictators like Cromwell who carried out all of these injustices towards Ireland.
>>
>>767727718
no. The uk should find a way to tow Ireland to thye Germa coast, let them deal with a bunch of thick micks
>>
>>767732292
there*

fuck's sake lmao
>>
>>767731430
I'm not changing the subject.
You claim that
>You paddies just couldn't take it so you started blowing innocent people up.

That is not why the Troubles between the 1960s-90s arose.
Even if you can't be bothered to read a book on the subject there are a number of documentary series available on youtube which will give you some idea.
>>
>>767732250
ya can. come down to bray m8. I am in a ice cream van
>>
>>767728735
>Its only been close to a hundred years (which in historical views, is like two days...).
Pls lrn2history
>>
>>767732458
The reason the IRA was fighting was to get Northern Ireland to be part of the Republic of Ireland, that's what I'm responding to. You should respect the will of the people of Northern Ireland.
>>
>>767732327
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEoTQB7h3NQ
>>
>>767732809
Do some research on the Troubles and you'll find out how and why the Provos came about.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.