Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Black Panther was an average Marvel movie and only got good reviews

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9
File: the-black-panther-film-marvel.jpg (248 KB, 1922x1082) Image search: [Google]
the-black-panther-film-marvel.jpg
248 KB, 1922x1082
Black Panther was an average Marvel movie and only got good reviews because niggers.

Prove me wrong
>>
File: aAxD2Ag_460s.jpg (16 KB, 460x452) Image search: [Google]
aAxD2Ag_460s.jpg
16 KB, 460x452
>>767723638
>>
>>767723638
im watching it right now
>>
I agree.
>>
>>767723638
I liked it more than I expected but I did cringe a fair amount.
If I was a nigger I would have taken offence at a number of places but fortunately, they are too dumb to get it.
>>
>>767723638
recently visited Paris. tons of French black people there and avengers coming out you'd think you see lots of black panther clothing or memorabilia like in the us, right? nah. its a culture thing. The US black community is so proud of any little thing that is progressive towards them that they parade it like its so special. the need to be like French blacks, they're chill as fuck.
>>
You're 100% right

It wasn't terrible But It certainly wasn't as great as the other movies. Hell in fact they made t'challa look pretty basic and weak in that movie... (seriously he had powers bestowed upon him by a panther god and he had a hard time fighting a basic ghetto nignog)

And the nigger audience just made the movie even worse.
Suddenly niggers are proud that their people are portrayed this way...almost believing they're even a fraction as smart as the people of wakanda are.
The people of wakanda are black people I can respect. They are intelligent and respectful.

The niggers that attended the movie are basically an insult to the people of wakanda if anything...

God I fucking hate niggers. They ruin everything
>>
>>767724054
Well to be fair he has the powers removed before the ritual fight but I get what you're saying.

I just hated the fact that Erik's motivation was pretty much "WAKANDA SHOULD SAVE NIGGERS" Like fuck off man, it's basically saying all niggers care about is how oppressed they were and how white people should pay.
>>
>>767724215
Oh he did? I could have sworn before the ritual they had him drink the stuff and was like "may the panther god guide you" or something along those lines.

That also was a BIG annoyance to me as well. It felt like a total plug in for a BLM movement. Like I don't give a shit if that matters to you and you want to support it but leave it out of my movies please. I'm trying to focus on superheroes doing hero things not race.
>>
File: 1373121449920.jpg (17 KB, 363x364) Image search: [Google]
1373121449920.jpg
17 KB, 363x364
>>767723638
Can't prove wrong because right.
The combat scenes were pretty cool though. Like a Batman/Wolverine hybrid.
>>
>>767724465
Yeah the juice strips him of his powers, I thing the panther god line was just to wish him luck.

It was a BLM movie, That's all it was. You can compare it to any other Marvel film where they are trying to protect everyone, not just niggers.
>>
File: BlackPantherDies.webm (748 KB, 608x256) Image search: [Google]
BlackPantherDies.webm
748 KB, 608x256
>>767723638
Fucking Nigger.
>>
>>767724799
Well i just felt like they incorporated BLM mainly into erik to appease the nigger audience but I think t'challa and the people of wakanda were pretty ok...they didn't come across as "we are proud because we are black and I'll shove it in your face". They just seemed proud of their culture which I have no problems with and understandable that they were protecting themselves because they're worried about others taking their vibranium and ruining their culture like real nigger have done to African people.

But BP never seemed like a "I only will protect my people" kinda guy....erik however was certainly that kinda guy.

All in all basically every movie from the MCU is way better than BP.
Infinity war and doctor strange are my 2 favorites currently
>>
>>767725393
BEST part of the movie is when that fucking nigger died. :)
>>
>>767723638
>only got good reviews because super hero movie*
Ftfy.

All of them are shit, faggot. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>767723638
Not saying anything new tho, that is fucking obvious except anyone is going to admit it
>>
>>767725393
That wassnt because of thanos. He disappeared because he heard he was going to be hit up for child support
>>
>>767725661
Yeah I sorta fucked my comment up.

I meant that Erik was the one having a big whinge about slavery. Even his line at the end about his ancestors jumping off the boat to die was pretty cringe.

I actually enjoyed the rituals, the costumes and the fuckin lip stretching cunts.
>>
100%
>>
>>767726226
I humbly disagree with you
>>
>>767723638
>All comic book movies are average children's movies
>Prove me wrong
FIFY
>>
>>767723638
thought it was better than average Marvel movie but not nearly as good as the hype lead me to believe... yes, i think a lot of it is simply the politics behind it and liberal white guilt causing them to praise it to the heavens.
>>
File: giphy.gif (966 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
966 KB, 480x270
>>767723638
MFW Wakanda is a ethnostate refusing to help refugees or open its boarders
>>
Boring as hell, but I can see why the Black types like it.
>>
>>767723638
I agree, fuck niggers. I wish we could hang them all.
>>
>>767727169
>Wakanda
Think you meant Wekangzda
>>
>>767725393
This took me by surprise.
>>
>>767723638
I thought it was funny how they're the most advanced place in the world, technologically speaking, but at the end of the day they're still a bunch of fucking spearchuckers who decide their leader by combat.
>>
Wow racist people offended by a fake marvel black person. Granted I think watching a marvel movie at this point in the franchise shows your level of intelligence.
>>
>>767727808
Why do people think watching a fucking movie makes you unintelligent?

You can't appreciate it for it's flashy effects and far fetched story telling that's fine. You don't need to get so butthurt about it though.
>>
>>767727808
nothing racist about what op said.
>>
>>767726520
>>767726060
lmao you guys are funny
>>
>>767724215
>Well to be fair he has the powers removed before the ritual fight
Even so, I was kinda shocked at how badly T'Challa lost.

As a modern soldier, shouldn't Killmonger's specialty be guns? How the hell did he become so good with blade and shield that he could beat someone who trained his whole life in that exact fight style?

But then I guess there wouldn't be a lot of drama and story if T'Challa just bulldozer'd him.
>>
>>767728017
>its

calling out my mistake before anyone else does. I'm on the drink sorry cunts
>>
>>767728331
That was one of the many poor writing decisions of the film
>>
>>767728331
It was his sweet gangsta beat background music that allowed him to win
>>
>>767728017
I find it unintelligent cause I have been around since they started with spiderman, watched them develop this universe and how much money they wanna pull out of these comics. I see the fans willing to watch subpar plots and adaptions. Also it's a great example of our society not knowing when to quit when rebooting or redoing series. All these reasons and the fact that every fat shithead I know loves this idea of the marvel universe and can see no wrong in it.
>>
>>767728078
I mean niggers is in his first post so please continue lying to yourself but I don't need your input.
>>
>>767728476
I can buy that.
>>
>>767728484
I see plenty of things wrong with it. But they are just movies and I do get enjoyment out of them.

Do I think they're the best movies of all time? No. But that doesn't mean I will totally avoid them and criticise others for watching them.

Not trying to offend you, but I see people like yourself more cringey than the crazy fans are, at least they are just doing things that make them happy. Meanwhile you're just spreading negativity based on people's movie preferences.
>>
>>767728560
Well the writers of the movie are pandering to the less than intelligent black masses. That's literally the problem with the film and why I think it was so shit.
>>
>aircraft appears
>little niggas run up
>lets break it down and sell it
>>
>>767728787
"Spreading negativity" is being critical of one post on b? I think people don't wanna have their fun train stopped and because of that we become more uncreative and predictable. And your not offending me, frankly this is an early morning post before I have had my cup of coffee so I'm really not at the point of emotions. Your statement is fair but it's not like I lose sleep over this shit. Just don't go to rush to see the movies.
>>
>>767728560
using the word "nigger" is not always racist.
>>
>>767728879
All the marvel films feature pandering. It's not like this is network or 2001 a space Odyssey. And your just incorrect and stuck in the 1920s eugenics mindset. Come join us in 2018. Racial categories mean nothing. Genetically we are all more similar, all races, then chimpazines in the same jungle.
>>
>>767729119
Mark Twain I think is your best argument for that , and I don't see him talking about huck finn.
>>
>>767728982
I understand where you are coming from. There would be more thought provoking movies if people didn't continue to flood the cinema when a marvel film comes out. But that's just the world we live in. It's easier to make a flashy cinematic movie that appeals to the masses rather than one that has had thought put into every frame.

Do you have a favourite movie? I think off the top of my head mine is probably Django: Unchained. Which funnily enough, does an excellent job telling a story about slavery without making it sound forced and fake.
>>
>>767728982
I did want to disagree with you but honestly i really took the time to think about the adaptations we saw on the big screen (i personally just pirated them long after they released) and realized that aside from the new Spider-Man and having come from the comics i really didnt like them. The civil war and planet hulk ragnarok ones come to mind right away
>>
File: 1525085142131.jpg (54 KB, 740x534) Image search: [Google]
1525085142131.jpg
54 KB, 740x534
>>767725393
WAIT NIGGERMAN DIES IN PURPLEGUY WAR?!! NOW I GOTTA WATCH IT, FUCK.
>>
i can't prove you wrong.
not only niggers. (because niggers are only about 8%, but, people who want to see new Marvel Movies + don't care if Niggers = massive profit = Hollyjewd payout.
>>
>>767723823
Second this from Sweden. It's not for black people, it's for niggers.
>>
>>767723638
Wait... adults ACTUALLY watch these movies? I thought they were for children lmao
>>
honestly.

I am a white supremisist. I think they should stop making white superheroes into brown or black superheroues,

But in Marvel Universe, they wanna change hot superhero girls into nigger super heroes,

There's nothing wrong with that.

Black cat, or nigger cat, or thisd xman or that x force, it doesnt really matter, except how attracted we are.
>>
it doesnt matter.

They dont have to retroactively chabnge hot white girl superheroeas, into not very attractive nigger super he54roesa
>>
>>767729730
Your first sentence kinda has nothing to do with the other sentences. What was the point in stating the white supremacist part?
>>
>>767729263
Django unchained and that ending scene where he takes out everyone at candy land is priceless. Do really like that movie. I mean in terms of favorite is probably always gonna be Network. On the American Greatest Films list and had to watch it for school. It just sucks you in within like 5 seconds when the main character says he is going to commit suicide on live TV, cause of bad ratings. Its famous for the line I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take this anymore. Recent movies I liked and own would be like shutter Island, I liked the weirdness of rubber, and lady in the water fish sex was weird.
>>
>>767729843
Shutter island was great, one of the ones I wish I could wipe my memory of to enjoy for the first time again. I've not seen Network, but you've convinced me to look into it.
>>
>>767723638
It's literally a nigger movie because director is nigger mainly all people apart of make movie are nigger. Besides Stan Lee I think everyone was nigger. 7/10 only cause it adds to mcu
>>
File: 65.jpg (497 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
497 KB, 1000x750
>>767729952
>Besides Stan Lee I think everyone was nigger
Don't forget the "colonizer".
>>
>>767730221
Who didn't need to be in the movie at all and served absolutely no purpose.
>>
>>767729951
Ah that flashback with his wife, the music and the fire around them just sucked me in. And that plot twist was great. Network deserves more attention because it predicts our current media landscape in 1970s. That and of his major speeches throughout the movie, the second when he is "the mad prophet of the airwaves" is one of my favorite speeches of all time.

"Edward George Rudy , the head of the union broadcasting network died today. And woe is us, were in A lot of trouble!
A little old man with white hair died today. What's that got to do with the price of rice right?"

That's just a sample and how they critical yet keep it framed in the common person perspective is the best.
>>
>>767729843
If you haven't yet, i had a ball watching once upon a time in venice
>>
>>767730311
Yeah, his role was pretty dumb almost every step of the way.

>he's hurt, let's drag him all the way back to Wakanda
>but not let him know anything about how our secret shit works
>fuck it, let's just tell him everything as soon as he wakes up
>>
>>767723638

>implying you're wrong

Disney has always been inherently racist. They get how to milk it for money because *spoilers* they're Jews.
>>
File: 1x3190n3p253z5s3010302000000.jpg (41 KB, 795x562) Image search: [Google]
1x3190n3p253z5s3010302000000.jpg
41 KB, 795x562
>>767723638
>SO.o...HE was behind of it
>>
>HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP
downs an entire bucket of fried chicken
>WE WUZ KAANGS N SHIT NIGGA
>>
>>767729571
>pretending you don't watch them to prove to a bunch of faggots online that you don't follow the popular crowd.
Wow you're soooooo cool anon
>>
>>767724054
I agree 100% anon.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.