Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Drug users of /b/. Favorite spice of life and when do you use

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 19
File: image.gif (1 MB, 373x324) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 373x324
Drug users of /b/. Favorite spice of life and when do you use it? Raves, relaxation, focus, energy? Why do you do what you do?
Me personally, amphetamines. When: all of the above and also: sex that the girl ur with will never forget.

GIF not related I just like the picture.
>>
ok so /b/ is only filled with straight edge newfags these days. I see
>>
smoke weed often, depending on what i want depends on what strain, as long as dealer can get it. if im partying with mates i'll stick to coke. if im going to a gig then mdma and pills.
>>
File: 45834832_18e3a2365e_o.jpg (10 KB, 350x369) Image search: [Google]
45834832_18e3a2365e_o.jpg
10 KB, 350x369
whats amphetamines like, not tried them? also wanna try mushrooms soon. they seem like fun
>>
File: 18ps27.jpg (308 KB, 2065x1735) Image search: [Google]
18ps27.jpg
308 KB, 2065x1735
I'm just here waiting for the neck beard newfags to show up
>>
>>767717471
It's a stimulant that makes you really focused. People with ADD/ADHD have amphetamines perscribed for different reasons. But me, I self medicate, if you take a small dose you can focus on a task for hours. Increased dosage makes you talkative, energized and a sense of clarity. A lot of people are surprised when taking it the first time because they expect a big "rush" like mdma or what have you. It's nothing like that
>>
>>767717626
I'm surprised there hasn't been a 12 y/o no coping 20 pound a day dank nug smoking newfag making the rounds and telling me how I'm a fag for making this thread since "I don't even smoke dude"
>>
>>767717471
Also, I guess shrooms can be fun. Only done it like 4 times or so. I'm not too good with psychedelics. I get really uncomfortable when I'm not in control. And that negativity ruins / derails the trip. I usually end up scared and suicidal lmao
>>
I'm so sad this thread didn't get traction. I know there's a lot of using weirdfags here. I want a discussion u retards
>>
i've only tried adderall a few times and it's always been amazing. it got me out of my shell and stopped caring what people thought. and being social actually brought genuine happiness. it honestly felt like a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders. all that anxiety gone. and it was actually surprisingly relaxing. just a huge body high where i felt like i was was wearing clothes fresh from the dryer.

but the comedowns suck so fucking bad that i almost don't care to do it. like 3 or so hours of feeling fantastic and then 12 hours of feeling wired with restless legs and irritability. but the huge mood swings especially sucked.

good stuff
>>
>>767719789
that was a really good description and reading about the positive reactions you had put a smile on my face.

Too bad about the comedowns though. I have friends who experience similar things when they crash.

I don't get that unless I go on a four day + race. It's a double edged sword. It's nice to be able to ruin your body without it telling you that it's bad for you. It's also the worse as you can do it more frequently (ie develop addiction) without consequenses until it's too late.

There are other stimulants that are said to decrease the side effects but everyone's different so it's trial and error. Cocaine is the worst for me, I don't touch that stuff.
>>
should my friend go 5x105ug for $62 or 1x100ug top quality for $31

first time ever aswel
>>
File: Yuri.jpg (35 KB, 468x616) Image search: [Google]
Yuri.jpg
35 KB, 468x616
I've done quite a bit of most things.
Adderal and other amphetamines (no meth)
shrooms
LSD (yesterday and still have a good bit)
coke
etc.

AMA
>>
>>767720932
should someone who wants to do pyschedelics for the first time try shrooms or lsd first? depression is also a factor
>>
DMT is the business man's high
>>
>>767720984
shrooms in nature = bliss

go camping with a tripsitter (so you dont get lost) and you'll be a new man when you come back
>>
>>767721110
okay thanks
>>
>>767720667
always go for quality.
Also, if we're talking stamps I would start with half a stamp. You can always take more, the other way around however isn't as easy.
My first time with acid was a bad trip for 9 hours. I took three stamps and I kid you not, had a psychotic state of altered reality for 1 month after. Shit was not fun. I also did this in a shitty apartment with shitty people.

Setting.
People you trust.
Don't try to be THAT guy who did soo much because retard.
Dont fight the trip.
Choose a friend who's with you during the trip to check on you (sober)
Have fun!

Some pointers
//ALD-12
>>
File: yuri virgin sweater.jpg (36 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
yuri virgin sweater.jpg
36 KB, 750x709
>>767720984
Shrooms for sure.
You'll want to take an 1/8 minimum.
It will give you a nice body high, mild visual hallucinations 30 minutes or so after you eat them, for about 4 hours, give or take, depending on your body.
For the rest of that day and the next day you'll feel great mentally.
Mushrooms have phenomenal anti-depressant properties.

The problem is finding someone you trust with a trustworthy source. Be careful procuring psychedelics.
>>
>>767721140
Good advice. appreciated
>>
>>767721110
OP seconds the nature aspect for psych.
Packed dancefloor or festival? notlikethis.jpg
//ALD-12
>>
>>767720984
Do DMT if available you unlock your subconscious with no chance of harming anyone. It's also naturally found in your body you have receptors in your brain.
>>
>>767721158
>problem is finding someone you trust with a trustworthy source

was gonna use the sTORe. also thanks
>>
>>767721180
no prob dude.
Anything I can do to help.
//ALD-12
>>
>>767717833
You're a fag for making this thread. I smoke 20 lbs a day of dank nugs. You don't even smoke.
>>
>>767715989
As a guy in his mid 30s who isn't into the rave scene at all and doesn't have friends that are, how would I go about getting hold of some ecstasy?
>>
>>767721257
i want to eventually try dmt but for first time pyschedelics i think its to much
>>
fuck, why am I signing off with //ALD-12
I keep forgetting that I'm on 4chan. Sry y'all I'm fucked up
>>
>>767721293
buy it online with crypto
>>
>>767721110
not to say it's impossible to take LSD first. i did LSD as my first ever drug at 18, hadn't even tried weed.

went pretty deep into my own mind, got a bit scary at some points, but i came out with a lot of new perspective on things. gave me a lot of tolerance for future stressful situations, since at one point i thought i was literally never going to sleep again and i was gonna be stuck inbetween sober and high forever. this is pretty intense for the mind, and i think it made me stronger.
these kinds of things can happen on LSD, but if you have the right mindset you can come out alright rather than it messing with your mind severely
>>
>>767721293
darknet market
>>
>>767721291
finally big smoke dawg! I've been waiting! Welcome to the stream. Smash that mf like button
>>
>>767715989
benzos man, I tried coke , molly , regular weed user but still when I tried 20 mg diazeam it was the best feeling in the world plus it clears my head and makes me think normally instead of worrying all the time and being angry at everything and everyone.
>>
>>767721158
op here. If you only could use one substance for the rest of your life, which one and why?
>>
>>767721308
It won't ever not be too much hahahah break the seal and blast off /b/rother there's so much to learn you'll want to go back. The tracers and the muffled come down is honestly my favorite part of the whole experience.
>>
>>767721331
>>767721354

How exactly would I go about finding a place like this?

I'm assuming I need TOR, which I'm slightly familiar with, but beyond that I wouldn't know how to go about finding a place that sells it and is reliable/safe.
>>
>>767721426
weed prolly
>>
>>767721258
Mushroom spores are legal and super easy to grow.
>>
>>767715989

weed, daily, around 5pm I start, 1am I finish
>>
>>767721406
I see. Do you believe that opiod use is sustainable? I have taken opiods 2 times. In order not to commit suicide or kill someone else. I've been to rehab and met/lived with opiod abusers. I don't see anything good coming from that. I am def not judging you or anything! I hope you understand that.
>>
File: Yuri ordered evil chaotic good.jpg (58 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Yuri ordered evil chaotic good.jpg
58 KB, 960x960
>>767721158
cont.
LSD is a great, perception altering thing.. but it is kind of harsh for the uninitiated. I wouldn't take it alone your first time, and I wouldn't take it if you are depressed.

It can be really really helpful with you growth as a person if you take enough. Look up "ego-death'

With shrooms and acid both, the body high is great and all, but if you want to get the most out of the visual hallucinations, literally stare at a wall and don't do anything.
Brick or other lightly patterned walls work the best. Just do that, listen to pleasant music and think about life.

You will not see big alien spiders or anything crazy, no matter how much you take. Everything you see will really be there, just different. Like wavey and more vibrant.

They are similar feeling, but shrooms are a more mild and warm, emotional feeling high, while LSD is a more introspective, coldish high. Both give you the giggles though.

Also god i wish I could find more extasy, shit is great.
>>
File: 1511459987560.gif (1 MB, 268x183) Image search: [Google]
1511459987560.gif
1 MB, 268x183
diphenhydramine.. used to get me to bed, get me off. Now it just gets me whacked out. I feel like i can't understand the drug anymore.
I think my body built an immune to it.
Weed always wigged me out, now this does too.
Alcohol makes my brain hyperactive.
>>
File: =D.jpg (84 KB, 629x960) Image search: [Google]
=D.jpg
84 KB, 629x960
>>767721426
hmm... I'd honestly go with mushrooms once or twice a week.
No come down, love psychedelics, great body high, and good antidepressant qualities. Makes you feel good for quite a while after you use em.
>>
>>767721559
No I actually agree, I don't abuse them I tried it twice and stopped, the only thing I abuse is weed. Don't fuck with benzos man, it's ok to try them for a couple of days but NEVER do it every day for more than a week or two max. If you form a physical addiction you can kiss your sanity goodbye because when you get to the point where you want to leave them the withdrawal can kill you and is actually worse than Heroin.
>>
>>767721698
I've been in a struggle to understand marijuana..
Raises my anxiety levels. Over stimulates my mind.
>>
>>767721585
The idea with staring at a wall is, you want to try to keep your brain as unstimulated as possible, thats when the hallucinations and high will come in the strongest.

Ketamine was quite an experience, but I wouldn't do it myself I don't think. I had it in a hospital.

Fentanyl Is probably the best feeling I've ever had from a drug in my whole life. Its not super long lasting, extraordinarily dangerous, and very hard to get. again, had it in a hospital several times and would never in a million years try to do it myself.
>>
>>767721459
if you have tor and manage to get into the deep web you're pretty much set. It's flooded. But there's also forums for trusted vendors where you can chat with users so you don't get scammed. It's as easy as buying something from amazon. Dont forget to use a VPN too. P.O box is prefered for delivery if you live in the states or UK.

>>767721462
ah okay

>>767721500
Don't you feel like you're disconnected? Or maybe that's the aim.

>>767721712
I see! To each his own! I wish I could experience the same things. Microdosing ketamine literally cured my depression. I stopped using
>>
>>767721834
you might be smoking too much. take it down a notch and listen to music while doing it. a big thing is overcoming the anxiety and just being in the moment though. try to focus on what you're anxious about and see if it really makes sense to be anxious about it. if it's a real problem you're thinking about, maybe you should be dealing with it rather than getting high. weed often forces you to confront things that you need to be confronted by
>>
>>767721931
Ketamine in a hospital, what bone did you break to get that?
>>
>>767721500

how much you spend on it a month?
>>
>>767721801
Note 1 benzo has a half-life of 200 hours so the mental effects last almost an entire week
>>
>>767721801
I hear ya man. Glad we're on the same page.
Moderation is key with that shit. It's a dangerous game he who uses opioids is playing.
>>
>>767721974
OP guess: at the Vet. Guy's probably hung like a horse.. kek
>>
>>767721937
>P.O box is prefered for delivery if you live in the states or UK.

Any particular reason why? Wouldn't there be more scrutiny at a post office than at my house?
>>
>>767721942
Yeah I've thought about that.
>>
has anyone here ever picked their own mushrooms? or grown them? i wanna try shrooms but no one i know sells them.
>>
File: 1524602627092.png (578 KB, 681x768) Image search: [Google]
1524602627092.png
578 KB, 681x768
>>767722021
Dude I learned so much off of your comment
>>
>>767722081
google pf-tek.

its easier to grow than weed
>>
Every 6 months I roll with my girl, its therapy, its fun, its dirty but also deep and meaningful. Its couples therapy. I love every aspect of it.
>>
>>767722023
It all depends on where you live I'd say.

But let's say that the cops (HIGHLY UNLIKELY) knows what's inside and tracks it. I'd rather have it in a P.O box and sit there for a few days (they don't have resources to stake out a PO box for days) than have the mailman drop it at my house.

Probably just paranoia on my end.
A few pills is not worth it for the cops since you're not a big time smuggler. But I always have and always live by better safe than sorry (even if I have without any problems shipped alot of shit to my front door)
>>
>>767721834
I'm the Yurifag, and don't stress to much about this man. I get like brain-dead retarded when I smoke, super anxious and its just an all together bad experience for me. This was not the case when I smoked a gram or two of dank shit every day, but I'm kind of glad I don't do that anymore.

I think different minds and personalities react to the different feeling quite differently.
Most people can drive well after smoking pot, I can't I shut down.
Most people can't drive at all after droping LSD or easting shrooms, I drive extraordinarily well after, even on large doses, and if I don't want someone to know, most of the time I can hide it so they don't ever even know.

>>767721937
I wouldn't say that mushrooms cured my depression, but every now and again, when I'm in a particularly dark place, they really help me out've it. I use them both medically and for fun, but I can't find them all the time unfortunately.
>>
>>767722082
thatsthejoke.jpg
>>
File: grimkek.jpg (742 KB, 1034x685) Image search: [Google]
grimkek.jpg
742 KB, 1034x685
>>767721974
I got T-boned on my harley by a buss. The answer to your question is 'several'.

Also been blown up and shot twice. My body does not like me lmfao.
>>767722021
KEK
>>
File: 1524436920551.gif (981 KB, 500x221) Image search: [Google]
1524436920551.gif
981 KB, 500x221
As an anon with a brain that cannot shut down. I don't know what to do anymore. I stay up so late every night. Cannot rest my soul. I have no access to a prescription.
>>
>>767722193
Fair enough.

I guess I'm thinking about it from a different angle. I think it would be easier for a lawyer to argue it was sent to the wrong address if it comes to my house than to a PO box that I just opened up a month ago.

Appreciate the advice though.
>>
>>767722297
Mil kid then?
>>
>>767722301
try indica before bed
>>
>>767717471
depending on the dose, the come up can make you feel a bit sick in my experience I usually just go and be sick once then I feel totally fine.

But remember drugs are different for everyone.
>>
>>767722408
I do it helps. But marijuana is an evil drug so I have to stay away from it to get a job.
>>
File: Falco.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Falco.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>767722367
"kid"
but yes.
>>
>>767722301
work your body to exhaustion every day and you will sleep no problem. people really aren't meant to be sedentary, so if you are, that's the first thing you should take care of before looking for medical solutions.
>>
>>767722201
I guess it didn't cure mine either but I went from soooooo down to this that it felt like I'd never been sick in my entire life. So I was riding on that high of being "normal" I guess.

Just order a growbox? Simple and easy. Just a tiny greenhouse filled with dirt and spores. Put it under your bed or in a closet. Fungi grows super fast and need pretty much no maintaince
>>
>>767722339
absolutely. Since your in your 30's it seems more plausible. And from what I gather you're maybe not the biggest user overall.

I have a record on several drug related incidents so the possibility of a judge believing me.. yeah haha
>>
>>767715989
Smoke weed a lot

sometimes xtc at parties

sometimes speed at parties

the occasional truffles

Maybe once a year LSD and Ayahuasca

Tried poppers, but that was just like nitrous oxide only lasts longer

I prefer xtc over overything else whilst having sex
>>
>>767722471
Well, I'm in an apt. complex now and the landlords come in everynow and then to fix shit.
I've also heard they stink.
Also, I'm not sure I want to introduce spores inside my house, they could spread everywhere, couldn't they?

I haven't done ketamine outside of a medical experience though, would you say it is comparable to mushrooms in the antidepressant catagory?
>>
>>767722597
then you haven't fucked while trippin acid.
xtc is great for that, but sex while tripping is on another level.
>>
>>767722696
I havent, no

Am gonna try it for sure
>>
>>767722568
Oh, yeah that would change things for sure.

Yeah, I've never been much of a user. A little weed from time to time, coke a couple times and mushrooms once in college. No record related to drugs.
>>
>>767722731
hard to get started, and is easily to get mentally distracted, but my fucking god, when you're hittin it, youre god damn HITTIN it.
>>
>>767721500

Probably about £200 a month, I don’t smoke as much as I use to, just keep a nice buzz
>>
File: Yuri....jpg (18 KB, 544x434) Image search: [Google]
Yuri....jpg
18 KB, 544x434
Any more questions?
>>
>>767722597
I could never fuck on MDMA. How do you do it lmao? I only focus on music and trying to dance on that.

>>767722645
Mushrooms doesn't have a smell from my experience. That's weed for ya.
The box is really small. like a carton of milk.
The spores are in the dirt already. Just like they would be in the forest. Worst part you'll have magic mushrooms coming out the tiles in your bathroom? (jk it wont spread)

I think that's different from idividual to individual. I didn't have really good experiences with mushrooms.
First time on ket I took way too much and my arms became flaily and I felt like one of those inflatable tube things outside of car dealerships. Also my girlfriends head morphed into betty boop and my perifiral sight "unlocked" so it felt like I could see in almost 360. Shit was fucked up.
Second time around I took the smallest of bumps.. a nice cozy high, slightly visual. did a few more bumps during the entire night. The days after were memerizing. Felt like a kid. I remember watching cartoons on nickelodeon and laughing out loud while I was eating my breakfast. Magical. (this was days after the taking of the actual substance)
>>
best drug(s) for music enhancement? ive tried dxm/weed/nitrous and that was 10/10. what others are there
>>
>>767722748
Then you should be fine dude, really.
>>
>>767723114
mdma imo. Big speakers is a must though. With a good bass with a wide range so you can feel that shit rattle your bones. What music are you into?
>>
>>767721010
You even know what you are talking about?
>>
>>767723284

anything dark electro. ill make sure to give mdma a try
>>
>>767723114
mushrooms are the best for enhancing the vibes of anything, music, place, mood, w/e.

nitrous is not good for music cause you get auditory hallucinations of there own with whip-its.
>>
File: Fuck your shit rules.jpg (60 KB, 700x580) Image search: [Google]
Fuck your shit rules.jpg
60 KB, 700x580
>>767723087
I am now interested in doing this. do you have a picture example? and how would I do this? wait untill I get some dried shrooms, dice them and mix them with some flower pot dirt in a small tupperware?

I do not know when to harvest them or anything about it.
>>
>>767723284
OHHH I forgot Molly. Only done it once but molly or xtc would be really good for music too.
>>
File: Yuri riiight.jpg (7 KB, 207x173) Image search: [Google]
Yuri riiight.jpg
7 KB, 207x173
Anyone got any really good combinations?

Dextromethorphan, weed, coke, and acid make a fantastic combination. Just pray you don't run out of coke though, you'll feel like you're going to die.
>>
>>767723330
sweet. Electronic music + MD = religious experience
>>
File: hawaiian-supa-gro.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
hawaiian-supa-gro.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
>>767723465
it's so easy. You buy it and you wait, :)
>>
File: hawaiian-supa-gro (1).jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
hawaiian-supa-gro (1).jpg
47 KB, 600x600
>>767723919
when they're done:

"This grow kit contains 1200ml of 100% mycelium. All you have to do is spend some time, waiting for the mushrooms to grow.
"
>>
>>767723954
There's also many different mushrooms and boxes to choose from. You cant fail dude!
>>
>>767723465
dried shrooms are essentially "dead" so there won't be any live spores for you to "plant". It needs to be done with a live flora :) if you have dry shrooms, eat em!
>>
>>767723622
it is! Perfect match
>>
>>767723465
instructions lmao
https://www.zamnesia.com/content/216-instructions-100-mycelium-kit-supa-gro
>>
tried weed, weed resin, shrooms, ecstasy, coke, lsd, ketamine, salvia, amphetimines.
Favourite by far is ecstasy. great long lasting happy vibe, until it ends. then back to reality. Salvia is a pretty great experience as well to be honest, just doesn't last long.
>>
>>767715989
Nice try copper.
>>
File: but really.jpg (29 KB, 636x667) Image search: [Google]
but really.jpg
29 KB, 636x667
>>767723954
>>767723999
>>767724069
Do I have to dry them before I eat them?
Where do I find this box of happiness, and is it illegal?
And you said there are many to pick from... I don't know all the different types, what are they and what is just normal mushrooms?
>>
>>767724273
You don't. Make an omelette, make tea, eat them raw or w/e.
I only know webshops but a simple google search on the surface web will generate many many online stores.
It's illegal yes.
Neither do I tbh. I'm not a psychedelic guy at all. I'm sure that just like weed theirs strains with different potency and such. I think I read somewhere about "beginner" shrooms. ie common mushrooms. In the end they are all somewhat the same, mushrooms that release psychoactive substances upon digestion :) Im sure you can find more accurate facts online by someone who knows as much about this as I do about amphetamines. I'm just giving you what I know about the subject, not an expert or even remotely close to that! :)
>>
>>767724622
there's* what am I, retarded.
Probably a lot of spelling errors overall since english isn't my native language. my apologies if it's hard to understand what I'm trying to say lol
>>
File: Sayori ehhh.jpg (10 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Sayori ehhh.jpg
10 KB, 240x240
>>767724622
using, for instance, the website with the link, would I be stupid for ordering from it? I'm not going to get a PO box and I don't use tor or anything, how safe is this?
>>
>>767724763
It really depends on where you live. I don't feel comfortable saying something that might cause trouble for you. I guess you have to go on forums and see where other people bought their grow kits and how the process was.
Unless you're lucky and live in Florida which is the only state in the US where psilocybin (the stuff in the mushrooms that gets you high) is legal. Although I have friends who have ordered several boxes years apart without the slightest issue. But I live in Europe aswell.
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 19

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.