Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What caused you to cheat b? Lay it on me

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: tHc7huJ.jpg (72 KB, 750x951) Image search: [Google]
tHc7huJ.jpg
72 KB, 750x951
What caused you to cheat b? Lay it on me
>>
File: ohno.jpg (137 KB, 703x642) Image search: [Google]
ohno.jpg
137 KB, 703x642
selfishness, gluttony and vanity
>>
When my wife ate more than 3 beans I knew I had no choice
>>
>>767712435

Survival.
>>
>>767712512
Good call
>>
>>767712435
I forgot the quadratic formula for question 20
>>
File: 1321359722271.jpg (22 KB, 218x265) Image search: [Google]
1321359722271.jpg
22 KB, 218x265
>>767712512
>>
>>767712435
Sexual dissatisfaction. We talked about it a lot but she’s all talk. I just gave up and let a girl at work suck my dick. It’s stopped now but I gotta tell her sooner than later. She deserves better and I need more.
>>
She kept pushing me away. I felt invalidated and unwanted, and because of the circumstances of how we met there was always a fear deep in me she'd do the same. I just sabotaged it first to avoid having it happen to me first. Like crabs in a bucket, kind of.
>>
Wife and I had been together for 11 years. We were both each other's only partners. She hated sex. Not just disliked it, hated it. It wasn't from lack of trying to please her on my part. I always gave her oral, asked her what felt good. Whenever we'd finish, she would run to the bathroom to wash herself off as if she couldn't stand the fact that I had been on top of her. Obviously she never experienced orgasm or any kind of sexual gratification at all. After being a loyal man for 11 years, I felt like I was going to explode. I met a woman who taught me about the missing component of my life. Sex with her was absolutely mind-blowing. I was addicted to it, and so I left my wife for my mistress.
>>
Itt. How can we blame everyone else for our problems.
>>
>>767713058
heh. math
>>
>>767712435
>cheat
I'm not an inconsiderate sperglord, so never have.
>>
What caused me to cheat? Addiction to cumming. Yes, it is an addiction, with a withdrawl period of 14 days. Much happier in current relationship where we don't have sex or orgasm, rather we experience bonding session of cuddling, and insertion without thrusting. Its the only way to stay with someone longer than 10 years. A biological hack.
>>
Opportunity, i've never cheated.
>>
i save my cheating for money codes in the sims
>>
File: Screenshot_20180505-022621~2.png (389 KB, 720x647) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20180505-022621~2.png
389 KB, 720x647
Never have because I don't know anyone who does.
>>
>>767712435
I have cheated on every single one of my partners except my actual GF.

Most of the time it was because I could, and I wanted to. Nothing more.

I know I won't cheat in my actual GF. We've been together for almost 4 years and the idea never crossed my mind, and the fact that she is so f**king good at sex might be why.
>>
It's only cheating when you do it on purpose :D

Happy Cinco de aya retart!
>>
>>767719281
>on purpose
As apposed to what, she trips and lands on your dick?
>>
>>767719324
You're the cheater :))
>>
>>767712435

Feeling under appreciated. I work fucking constantly, yet feel like I'm being taken for granted, and coming home is more like a chore than an escape. So I find comfort in a girl from work. Definitely not relationship worthy, but she gets the job done more than enough.
>>
>>767712435
I don't cheat. Why go out for burger King when you have a Michelin star at home.
>>
>>767719384
If you work constantly it is because you chose to do that. If she is enjoying the life you provide her, and you are not happy to do that then dont. Time to be an adult. But fucking behind her back? That makes you a liar. Is that worthy of you? Better to tell her straight up so she can decide her own priorities.
>>
Because the first cheated, so naturally I have to cheat from here on out. But only after accusing said girlfriends of being too flirtatious towards other guys. Threaten to leave them if they so much as have guy friends. They like being controlled, and I like fucking other women.

So y not
>>
>>767712435
The opportunity was available and the risk of getting caught was low.

Been doing it for 10 years with no trouble.
>>
>>767717227
your wife must of been a real boring bitch, you're probably boring too for sticking around that shit heap
>>
In my first relationship and little anxious that either me or my gf cheats. But we love and appreciate each other, we like each other's bodies and love to have sex together. Reading the thread helps, sounds like we will have no problem.

Still, want to hear more of the stories!
>>
>>767718687
You would have to be in a relationship to cheat, you aren't fooling anyone by acting like you have higher morals because you've never been given the chance to cheat
>>
>>767720712
I'm currently in a long distance relationship, no one has better opportunity than me. It's not about morals though, for me sex requires an emotional connection. If I find that with someone else and want to have sex with them, I end my current relationship first. It's pretty simple anon.
>>
>>767712435
>what caused you to cheat b
>you to cheat b
>b

/b/
>>
>>767721051
what the fuck's a "/b/"? This is B you maroon.
>>
>>767721227
Oh the summer breeze
>>
>>767721555
>tfw your joke is too old and too meta
>and you're mistaken for a newfag
>>
File: 1496718978321.png (503 KB, 500x672) Image search: [Google]
1496718978321.png
503 KB, 500x672
>>767712435
>main reason behind cheating
how can you resist?
>>
bump
>>
Good question. I don't really know. The first time, I was stupid and I have an insatiable lust for girls. Like two years ago, I could've fucked this 13 year old with a loli body but gf caught so I never did. I love gf but I don't know why I do it. Another time was because we were fighting and the girl provided comfort. She didn't argue, she played vidya, she was of pure Aryan genes. After awhile I realized it was her fault that we were fighting so I stopped talking to her and things got better. Then a 14 year old nympho virgin hit me up while gf was out of town for a month. Lack of sex and affection got to me so I fucked her. She was the best though. Into degradation, choking, doing literally what ever so I did. My ex from awhile ago got super fucking hot since I last saw her so I was like "I want to fuck" and we ended up exchanging nudes until I didn't have WiFi for a weekend, I asked her for some again, she told me to fuck off bc it's all I want. My friends encouraged me to sleep with one of their sisters so I did. Took pics and showed her brother, who was my friend also. Then there's this slut right now in my DMs who wants a confidence boost, so I call her cute and shit but even that's cheating. She sends me lewd pics of herself and asks what I think. Normally I respond "cute" but I think she wants to smash. I might not because I just want this to end.

I don't know why I do it, /b/, my gf is all I emotionally want. She's perfect in every way and I wanna marry this chick. I hate this chad side of me. Its the part of me that I wish I could kill. I wanna break up with her because she deserves better but I don't because without her, I have no dreams or future goals or aspirations.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.