Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: 1483754868888.jpg (112 KB, 830x553) Image search: [Google]
1483754868888.jpg
112 KB, 830x553
You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison.

What kinds of features will it have, and will innocent girls ever accidentally end up in there?
>>
I think I would specialize all cells so the girl remains restrained to her bed during her time in her cell, as well as vibrators and dildos in her when in bed. Also specialize work uniforms to be mobile, but still restricted, and keep the vibes and dildos. Special punishment should resemble a Device Bondage or Hogtied video but without safewords. My fantasy isn't that fucked up right?
>>
And I wouldn't mind an occasional falsely convicted girl.
>>
File: hila.webm (1 MB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
hila.webm
1 MB, 1200x720
I hope hila ends up there
>>
>>767696769
can guys use her?
>>
>>767695833
You should update your template for this thread since you constantly spam this shitty thread over and over again.
>>
I love the idea of my girlfriend fucking other guys. I would probably find some way to frame her to end up in there for a few months and jerk off every night while she was there
>>
The female prison gets integrated with a male prison. Each cell has 1 woman and 2 men. The woman always has her hands cuffed behind her back. The men are allowed to grope and touch the woman however they want but they cant penetrate her. The prison has points and if the male inmates are good they earn points which they can use to put the female inmates in bondage and fuck or use them however they want.
>>
that hila fake is absolute shit
>>
>>767700170
what kind of bondage would there be?
like ring gags?
>>
File: 1283089_fca72e2_320x_.jpg (80 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1283089_fca72e2_320x_.jpg
80 KB, 320x480
Instead of a point system, make male prisoners pay to use female prisoners how they like. Also, make them wear niche uniforms like such
>>
Bondage has to be involved. Always.
>>
Yes, guards, male convicts, even visitors are welcome to fuck them and abuse them (while in bondage)
>>
File: 1519087772054.jpg (266 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1519087772054.jpg
266 KB, 1200x800
>>767700915
Each cell is outfitted with a bunch of hardcore bondage equipment including that can put her in a large number of positions. If she disobeys a male inmate in her cell she is punished by being put in bondage in the middle of the common area of the prison for a day where all the prisoners can use her constantly. Ring gags are included in the equipment that every cell has so inmates can use her mouth however they want.
>>
>>767701425
maybe she can have her outfit modified too. like she has to wear a straitjacket with holes in the nipple areas
>>
>>767699381
would she hate it?
>>
Specialized outfits like latex suits and ballet heels and shit too?
>>
>>767701568
Thats a good idea, and if she needs to be led anywhere there could be a leash that has nipple clamps that they could attach to her.
>>
>>767701858
can some girls be placed in juvy as well? to be used by younger boys
>>
bondage and outfits should be tight to the point where it causes pain, and prisoners have the option of caining, whipping, other stuff as they please
>>
That’s a good idea. Juvenile offenders should also be sexually punished for crime, but only open to young boys
>>
>>767702072
i mean college girls being used by young boys. it would be humiliating
>>
Oh yeah, it would be, but I’m saying young boys can fuck the college girls for humiliation but grown men can’t use the young girls
>>
>>767701923
I can imagine them putting some women in Juvy to make younger inmates behave. She could be in the straightjacket with the breast area cutout wearing nothing else. A lot of inmates would never have seen a woman naked in person before and would take a lot of time playing with her body. The restrained woman would get swarmed by boys and have fingers stuck in her holes, body licked, breasts squeezed, kissed.
>>
Good idea
>>
That would also ad humiliation, being gang raped by little ones
>>
>>767702278
so she'd be naked below the waist? where would they lick the most? is she wearing the ring gag too
>>
I don’t see why not, she is still forced to serve every boy including oral
>>
Without the gag she’d probably bite
>>
>>767702519
For the safety of the inmates she should be wearing a ring gag, this would also allow them to push their tongues in her mouth when she is kissed. She would be licked everywhere but I imagine them focusing on her nipples and vagina, since they dont have much experience with women and are curious. A bunch would also focus on her face so they can see her reactions while groping/licking her. They would force her to orgasm so much and become so sensitive that every lick and grope becomes painful.
>>
>>767702992
sounds hot. what if they found out she really hates having her asshole fingered? also is there a chance that she was framed and is actually innocent?
>>
What if there was an aphrodisiac injection to increase vaginal sensitivity?
>>
They probably wouldn’t stop unless she started trying to kick and wiggle her way out. The fact that she’s actually innocent makes it hotter
>>
>>767702992
>>767703232
would any of the boys have a foot fetish?
>>
>>767703122
If she hates having her asshole fingered she would probably react badly the first time a boy did it randomly while groping her. Once they all see her reaction and that she hates it they would probably all start fingering her ass deeply and inserting dildos are other objects into her. She would probably scream and try to form words to plead through her gag as she was violated in the place she hates most. It would be great if somehow an innocent woman got sent to a prison with a boy that had a crush on her before he got sent to juvy. He would be so happy to be able to use her while she cries for him to stop. There is no way he would let an oppertunity like this go and would spend hours kissing her and fingering both her holes.
>>
Probably, fuck I have one myself
>>
The thought of hearing and watching a girl be completely broken, screaming, pleading for mercy, all while being ravaged by a gang of children is so fucking hot
>>
Especially if the girl being tortured is innocent
>>
File: 1477138856303.png (452 KB, 378x846) Image search: [Google]
1477138856303.png
452 KB, 378x846
>>767703649
could it happen to pic related?
>>
>>767703807
how long would she have to stay?
>>
She’s cute, I’d give her 15 years
>>
>>767704770
would her feet get used?
>>
>>767703649
still here?
>>
>>767703922
why is it hotter if she's innocent?
>>
>>767705501
Yes it is
>>
>>767706085
is it hotter if her feet get used against her will?
>>
>>767706136
Yes it is very much so
>>
>>767706466
what would the boys do to her?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.