Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I dont understand this, anyone had a similar experience? >Be

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: 1489924520765.jpg (212 KB, 1013x1128) Image search: [Google]
1489924520765.jpg
212 KB, 1013x1128
I dont understand this, anyone had a similar experience?
>Be me, 30yo guy. Single again, decided to start using dating apps
>Many girls stop texting after 2nd message, I dont really care, its always like this
>Met this 27yo girl in okcupid, seems nice
>Lots of talking, 1 week, she likes me, looks interesting, common hobbies, we talked on phone
>Today I was offline during the whole day. Checking my whatsapp, and she deleted me. My messages dont arrive her, I cant see her profile picture neither. Not a single reply, nothing.

Why? I didnt say anything strange or creepy, theres not a single reason for this.
I know girls tend to ghost you without a reason but this? Is it that common? How should I react? I dont really want to "lose" her. After one month she was the only decent girl I met.
>>
stop friendzoning yourself.

minimal convo, ask out IRL.

You are a tard.
>>
>>767676364
I know, but we couldnt set up a date for this week, we were about to meet next one. We were talking for just 5 days or so, is not that much when you both dont have a lot of free time
>>
>>767676215
usually when chicks find a guy they make them delete all that shit so she'll be back when shes done riding his dick.

https://youtu.be/IRiG-7c9A3c

PS Post more retro puss fag.
>>
>>767676215

Probably didn't want her boyfriend to see it. All these dating apps are a great tool for women to make sure they're getting attention and validation from men %1000 percent of the time.
>>
>>767676215
can you really lose what you never had anon? my recommendation is to find a mail order bride from Asia or eastern Europe.
Also you got sauce?
>>
>>767676215
sounds like she just found a guy before you- they are often talking to 50 at a time
>>
>>767676215
>I dont really want to "lose" her.

Hate say it but that's already lost, she probaly went back to old BF or found someone she super clicked with. Happens, no big deal. All you can do is try to maybe talk less next time to make them more hungry to stick around and go from there.
>>
Stop being a rug and expecting women to follow common sense routines. 100% of them are bat shit crazy. You'd be nuts too if you bled every month, had to roto wash your vag so you don't make your friends pass out from the stink, and every mofo under the sun wanted to butt fuck you, whether you wanted it or not.
>>
Well I guess its not a big loss after all, specially after going through long term relationships, this mean nothing, and if she ever comes back this is a big red flag. Disappearing out of the blue without a reason...

I dont really know, she told me she met someone last month, they were talking for 3 weeks and the guy was desperated on the first date, so she was kind of depressed with this online dating app.
Then we started talking and even she seemed pretty happy and honest -I know they know how to lie-, talking with me everyday and saying she was really happy to meet me.

When I dated other girls during the first 2-3 days they were usually easy girls, mostly from tinder. Im currently looking for a serious relationship, so no more waiting than 1 week.
>>
>>767676773
This
>>
>>767676215
You were just there to relieve her boredom and give her attention. Quit being a pussy and talk to bitches in real life.
>>
Another thing, I think Im going to write her a SMS, I dont care if I look clingy, but I just want to be able to say what I want, instead of someone closing the door at my mouth.

Sadly I have to use online apps because due to my work I cant meet a lot of people IRL. When you reach an age it becomes more and more difficult to meet new people
>>
Next female, get to the point and don't waste your time or image on talking. Tell her either she's in or out. Every encounter past initial greeting through the site/app should be done in person or via voice calling. You need to ensure presence with her. If she won't give you at least 2 times a week with her, just ignore her.

Be in control
>>
>>767677256
Get out of your comfort zone and you won't blame age. You're just lazy and complacent
>>
She found someone more handsome
>>
OP here

she wrote back, she just deleted everything.
I guess it didnt go that bad

Anyway, thanks for your replies guys, I guess you are right, most of the time its like you say, they delete you because they found someone better. Its always hard to trust a woman in general. Specially online
>>
>>767677256
47 here doing fine.

It's not age - but if you think getting older is a barrier then you end up making excuses and that itself is the problem
>>
>>767676463
Probs a catfish, thats standard when a meet up is close unless their retarded. Also any relationship you go for online, act like shes another notch for your bedpost. Honestly women are cold blooded when they date online.
>>
>>767676463
>5 weeks
>true love
>>
Whats a good site or app to hook up these days?
>>
>>767676624
Should I ask my gf if she is doing this to me? Not op
>>
File: 1 (21).jpg (388 KB, 1273x1273) Image search: [Google]
1 (21).jpg
388 KB, 1273x1273
>>767676215
>>
>>767676215
Is the ok Cupid app any good? I’ve never used these dating sites but considering it heavily lately my gf left a month and a half ago and I e never really been more lonely in my life than now. roommate has his cool as fuck gf over all the time as well which doesn’t help my loneliness figure I could give it a try. Atleast to talk with people it might help the confidence thing
>>
>>767679055
Don't let it get you down, op. Keep looking, knew what you what, be engaging, but don't kiss their ass. Attractive women are used to being kissed up to. Challenge then a little and they'll remember you.

Anecdotal story I forget where I heard: a friend of a blogger I used to follow back in the day once stared at a woman across the bar for twenty minutes, then walked up to her, told her that her fly was down and walked away. When she chased him down and called him a jerk, he laughed at her and walked away again. He supposedly ended up taking her home that night. Be interesting is your best bet. Unless you're richer than Bill gates or more handsome than [insert name of make celeb of choice], your best bet is to be what they don't expect.
>>
>>767679922
eHarmony
>>
>>767677256
>gets harder the older you are
Fuck me im 26 and can’t meet people for the life of me
>>
>>767676773
Exactly
>>
>>767676215
you got to meet bitches day after she talked to you with intent to put fingers in their cunt same day
>>
>>767676215
Thats women. Next time try to meet her faster. Keep trying life without pussy sucks.
>>
>>767676478
Fuckin' this, OP. You were a beta she had under her strings for 1 week, just inflating her ego. A chad appeared IRL and that's it. I know it's fd up but that's how people move on. Try pushing for something IRL next time and sooner than 1 week. If the girl finds it creepy or whatever just block her.
>>
>>767680989
>friends
What is a friends
>>
>>767679567
Show me your ways. 45 here. How to meet new ppl?
>>
>>767676215
I also found it hard to learn that people don't like talking they liked doing
Women want you to pay for stuff for them
A lot of them are on there for free food
Never pay for a bitches meal or drink because it instantly puts them above you in the pecking order
>>
>>767682020
45 years old and calling people ppl. I’m sorry but you’re hopeless
>>
>>767676215
I love this picture. It's like a photocopy of the first time I saw a pussy when I was 14, on holydays in a small town where we used to stay on August... and the scene it was exactly like this, same kind of girl, same pussy.

The memories, dude.
>>
>>767682297
I'm on mobile being lazy
>>
>>767682297
GTFO
>>
>>767679055
What happened? She texted you back saying she deleted everything?
>>
>>767683309
She deleted her info and profile pictures.. guess why, because of her exbf "Im not going to get back with him, its been 2 years since the breakup and now he appears again"

Of course, thats a BIG red flag to me, we are still talking and such, but Im not really sure about that. Just in case Im going to keep looking for other girls
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.