Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why is Isreal not called Palestine?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 30
File: 1522825246265.jpg (146 KB, 735x490) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1522825246265.jpg
146 KB, 735x490
Why is Isreal not called Palestine?
>>
Because it's Israel and not Palestine.
>>
What do I look like? A doctor of geography over here? Ba da boom!
>>
>>767674893
/thread
>>
>>767674893
It is actually Palestine and has been illegally given to the Isral state over the past few decades
>>
File: 1525241442908.gif (780 KB, 300x226) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1525241442908.gif
780 KB, 300x226
>>767674807
You support fucking Muslims over jews? Faggot
>>
>>767675024
Explain your standard for illegality. Lawyer fag here- I don't think you understand the law
>>
>>767675024
It's actually Israel because Israel controls the land. It's like asking why parts of the United States aren't called Native American tribal names. Whether you like it or not doesn't matter: Israel has it.
>>
>>767675024
>Given

How do you ignorant assholes exist?

Dont know history, but dont hesitate to share your uninformed stupidity.

Open a fucking history book dumbass.

No one gave them shit.
>>
>>767675079
No I hate them both but just wondering why they changed the name from Palestine to Isreal
>>
why is israel not called the parasite containment zone
>>
If you support Palestinians, you are an emotional dimwit.

But Satan thanks you for your help.
>>
File: 1520084321924.jpg (257 KB, 1008x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1520084321924.jpg
257 KB, 1008x1500
>>767675427
Found the kike
>>
>>767675364
Changing the name when the controlling government changes isn't a strange thing to do.
>>
>>767675437
If you support Israel you are an emotional dimwit
But satan thanks you for your help
>>
>>767675364
It was never named "palestine". Ever.

Dumbass.

No it wasnt.
>>
>>767675024
Seems pretty legal to me seeing as every map I ever saw says it's called Israel. You fucking sand niggers should have fought the nazis harder and used that martyrdom you faggots love so much to work in your favor for once in your goddamn history. Instead, you just let them come in and start pulling oil out of the ground to fuel the Reich a full 3 years longer than it should have. That's the thing with you bozos, you fold whenever a more superior force comes in to take what's yours, then complain that it wasn't legal. The world was built on conquest you dumb fuckin nigger. It's what makes this planet spin. The weak are meat, and the strong do eat. The jews were smarter than you and therefore deserve the land you squatted and shat on for centuries. Get fucked and neck yourself habib.
>>
>>767675181
>>767675318
Article 18 of the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties of 1969
>>767675299
>Native Americans
You mean the Clovis?
The early people sold their land and stole land from their own people, the usa mearly took the land from them in exchange for other goods/services.
>Whether you like it or not doesn't matter
International law and state law would state otherwise, and has stated legally for almost a centurary. Israel is illegally taking over the land
>>
because they have the army tho
>>
Why did England "give" Americans Ameeica?

Wut?

No one gave Israel, Israel.
>>
>>767675364
Because they are two separate nations. Nations are not based on land but rather on law. Italy is not called Italy and not "The Roman Republic". Differant legal states arise in and although they may occupy land once held by another nation they are s distinct separate nation.

The land is actually called Judea not Palestine. Palestine refers to a nation within Judea, so does Israel
>>
>>767675611
>Article 18
Nope
>The early people sold their land and stole land from their own people
Protip: the 'Palestinians' also stole land from the previous inhabitants.
>the usa mearly took the land from them in exchange for other goods/services.
Not always.
>International law and state law would state otherwise
Clearly not considering the international community has done nothing about it.
>Israel is illegally taking over the land
Nope.
>>
>>767675611
And how did they violate Article 18 of the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties of 1969?
>>
>>767675785
Thanks for answering
>>
>>767675871
a state is obliged to refrain from acts which would defeat the object and purposes of a treaty when it has undertaken an act expressing its consent thereto." also provides that a State "may not invoke the provisions of its internal law as justification for its failure to perform a treaty" (Art. 27).
>>
File: 1523072494196.jpg (45 KB, 628x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1523072494196.jpg
45 KB, 628x360
A lot of butt hurt jews and I am not even a faggot arab
>>
>>767675987
and?
>>
>>767675181
Bruh
Jews say that they should have the land because the bible said so.
That is literally why they have the land
cause some fucking 4000 year old book they found somewhere says they should
Fuck everyone else living in Palestine lets give it to the bookfuckers

Lets apply teh Christian Bible to the international world
We should own all of the middle east
It should be Christian American Zoned
>>
>>767676111
That is LITERALLY what israel did to palestine
>>
>>767676004
who's really butthurt tho?
>>
>>767674807
Because Palestine is a fiction, a nation that never existed but people support because they hate Jews
>>
>>767676203
Nope.
>>
>>767675987
Okay goo to see your Ctrl + c keys work.

I know the law dude I wrote a paper on it in univ. I want you to tell me where they broke that specific law. What treaties were violated.
>>
>>767674807
The country 'palestine' doesn't actually exist
>>
>>767674807
Because Isreal doesn't exist.
>>
>>767674807
because it is real
>>
>>767675611
>Jew moves to Israel buys land.
>gave

>Israel attacked by enemies. Kicks attackers ass and pushes them back. Keep attackers land like all of human history.
>gave

Oh, but you are stuck on the treaty?

Fuck off you low information evil supporter.
>>
>>767676342
Isreal is real. You can tell, it's in the name.
>>
>>767675181
Hmm, well let's see, Jewish population of Palestine in 1947 is 630k, Muslim population of Palestine in 1947 is 1.18Million, yes I can totally see how this demography would lend itself to a 'legal' and 'democratic' Jewish supremacist state being established. Moron.
An external force (the U.S-controlled U.N.) telling a minority that they can establish an apartheid state which discriminates against the native majority is not moral, legal nor democratic, but by all means dazzle me with your legal musings.
>>
File: 1520444232891.jpg (79 KB, 599x519) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1520444232891.jpg
79 KB, 599x519
>>767676224
>>767676325
These anon's know
>>
>>767676149
Law and sovereignty are predicated with force.

The bible does state the jews were there but that is a flimsy argument legally.

However we do KNOW the Jews were there in BC times.
>>
>>767674893
This. There is no such place as palestine.
>>
>>767676437
> Bible isn't a good source
> Uses "Before Christ" as a dating convention
kek
>>
>>767674893
fpbp
>>
>>767674807
Fuck Palestine, and fuck the PLO. They're terrorist islamic shitheads.
>>
Same reason instanbul and constantinople
>>
>>767676437
Adam and Eve were in Eden, which is in africa
Africa is now a Christian American Country, all its people and assets are ours now.
>>
>>767675299
Guess you feel the same about Russia and Crimea then, right ? We should really stop with all this sanctions nonsense against Russia and just accept that they can grab whatever land they want just like the Israelis right ??
Or should they both not be sanctioned to pressure them to adhere to international law?
>>
>>767675024
>t. Ahmed Mohammedson Goatbanger
>>
>>767676688
Fuck Byzantium, amirite?
>>
Is it true that Israel will not allow Palestinians to leave the the country?
>>
>>767676411
This boils down to claim and recognition.

Who the "native" population are is open to speculation because that territory has been occupied my a host a different forces. Roman, Greek, Egyptian, Jewish, and most recently Muslim/Palestinian.

Palestine has roughly 4.5 million people. Israel has more. So in Judea Jews are the majority. This is the only nation on earth where that is the case.

Palestine would STILL be a separate nation free to govern itself if it hadn't started 2 wars with Israel.
>>
File: 1521696367172.jpg (196 KB, 1080x1125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1521696367172.jpg
196 KB, 1080x1125
>>767676213
You
>>
File: ohshit.png (173 KB, 2688x2688) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ohshit.png
173 KB, 2688x2688
>>767676405
oh shit
>>
>>767676549
Well weather I use BC or BCE the points remains the same. The shorthand is unimportant considering they lead us to the same date and structure.

>>767676696
Retard. I said clearly the bible is a bad reference and we have HISTORICAL sources saying jews were there.
>>
>Palestinians renting a house.
>Jews approach landlord who OWNS THE HOUSE
>Hey, want to sell your house?
>Sure Jewnon, I'll sell
>Jew buys house
>Renters have to leave the house THEY WERE RENTING
>Renters screech "our" house was stolen!

(You) This is an outrage!

Fucking morons.
>>
File: 1523286702879.jpg (41 KB, 498x494) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1523286702879.jpg
41 KB, 498x494
>>
File: jewmonopolyjpg.jpg (113 KB, 634x609) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jewmonopolyjpg.jpg
113 KB, 634x609
>>767674807
Because the jews outsmarted the arabs.
>>
>>767675506
Indeed it wasn't named 'palestine', as with all other place names the first letter is capitalized => the correct name is Palestine. That's not too difficult for you to understand is it you poor half-wit ? For reference, in Hebrew it is spelled Hebrew: פָּלֶשְׂתִּינָה (א"י) Pālēśtīnā
It has been known as Palestine since antiquity (before the Roman era) right up to the British Mandate in PALESTINE before a bunch of predominantly foreign Jewish terrorists set up their Jewish-supremacist régime.
>>
>>767676700
We should be sanctioning them (Russia), but because we don't want them to have the territory for our own political interests rather than doing it under the guise of some hypocritical law.
>>
>>767677073
To be fair, that isn't difficult to do.
>>
>>767676411
Those 1.18 million were land owners?

NOPE.

Give us figures on how many actual land owners were forced to forfeit lands they had title on with zero compensation.

Didn't fucking happen.
>>
>>767676278
>paper
What law they broke ? Its really not that hard:
the Fourth Geneva Convention of 1949 prohibits countries from moving population into territories occupied in a war.
I mean with all your 'paper writing' how can you really be this ignorant ? Every, and I mean EVERY state in the world INCLUDING the USA regards the Isreali occupation and settlement of the West-bank illegal, how can you not know this ?
>>
>>767676325
Yes, but Palestine does, the first letter of country names is capitalized retard. Did you even finish grade-school ?
>>
>>767674807
The land was split.
One Muslim and one Jewish.
Bit of a shit idea to put two groups who are hostile to each other in the same area but oh well.
>>
>>767677726
Point proven, but palestine has no right to exist. It’s filled with muslim devils.

There should be no equal right for the worthless dregs of society.
>>
>>767677726
see
>>767676414
>>
>>767674807
Cause after the jews paid off the world so that they could have it they decided to call it israel.
>>
>>767676741
Natives are the people on the ground when a bunch of armed foreigners arrive to set up a racist state, simple really. And for something to really blow your tiny ignorant mind: contrary to the Muslim vs. Jewish narrative peddled by Zionist apologists many of the modern-day Muslim Palestinians are in fact of Jewish descent, like all countries that get overrun by a foreign religion, over time the native populations just adopt the new religion, hence the British or Irish for example don't mourn the genocide of the pagan populations of their islands because it never actually happened, they simply converted to Christians.
So trying to say well its okay for the foreign Jews in the 1940's to ethnically cleanse the Muslims because the ancestors of those Muslims may have ethnically cleansed Jews is retarded, those Muslims or former Jews ARE NOT responsible for the actions of their ancestors, current Israelis who participated in the ethnic cleansing in the 1940's ARE RESPONSIBLE for their crimes. Its really not that complicated, timescales ARE RELEVANT.
>>
>>767677296
Em, what's hypocritical about the law exactly it applies to all states, grabbing land through violence is not acceptable in a civilized society how is this difficult for you to understand, and there'e no special 'But my magic sky-friend promised it to my ancestors' exemption.
>>
>>767677475
Yes, cos them 1.18 million people were just sitting around not knowing who owned anything, just like those filthy native Americans and Aboriginal Australians, I mean if they don't have title deeds which conform to the legal system of some foreign country like the US or Britain then clearly they can't OWN anything and any 'civilized' foreigner is free to come in and grab whatever he wants.
How can you be this racist and or stupid ?
>>
>>767677475
Em, I though Israel was claiming to be a democracy ?? Or is this like a pre-US-civil way 'democracy' where only land-owners get a vote ??
You really can't be this stupid or deluded that you are convinced that Israel is anything other than a racist/ apartheid state create by a bunch of foreign terrorists on an ethnic cleansing spree.
>>
>>767675772
England have Israel Israel and, ironically, the French have Americans America. Once the french state of Louisiana toppled and the Americans ran in they were inhabiting a tiny strip on the eastern board.
>>
>>767679159
>> Refers to native Americans as “filthy”
>> Plays the racist card immediately after
Pot calling kettle black a bit anon.
Did laugh though.
>>
>>767677912
Nice propaganda, however it still doesn't change the fact that the population of Palestine in 1947 was 1.18Million Mulsims to 630k Jews. This could not possibly morph into a 'democratic' Jewish state, nor did it. The Jewish 'state' was create by ethnic cleansing performed by predominantly foreign Jewish terrorists.
And it doesn't matter how often you repeat your lies the demographic facts of the population in 1947 will still be recorded in the history books.
>>
>>767677296
And we (NATO) shouldn’t be building missle solos along Russia’s border.
Just leave the cunts alone.
>>
File: tru908.jpg (43 KB, 857x482) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tru908.jpg
43 KB, 857x482
>>767675079
I support anyone who has been fucked over by jews except americunts cause we are fucked beyond any possibilty of return.
>>
>>767679806
>The voice from my ass says it's so!
>>
>>767679759
I really am addressing a full-on retard amn't I ? You really are so stupid that you don't understand sarcasm as a rhetorical device ? . Let me spell it out for you moron, I don't consider Native Americans to be filthy but the point I am making VIA SARCASM is that if you are seriously going to speak in favour of Zionism then you must also view all other victims of colonialism as savages, get it now ? Jesus is like trying to have a debate with a chimpanzee.
>>
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ME PLEASE, ARE THE PALESTINIANS IN THE WEST BANK BASICALLY JAILED AND NOT ALOUD TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY IF THEY WANTED TO ? JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THAT IS TRUE, THANKS IN ADVANCE
>>
>>767680135
Eh no, history books and encyclopedias do. My ass has nothing to do with it.
Jesus is that the best you Zionist apologists can do, eh let's argue that the population of various countries in the Middle East were completely unknown as recently as 60 years ago, that's a totally plausible argument. Try harder dimwit.
>>
File: solved.jpg (133 KB, 719x524) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
solved.jpg
133 KB, 719x524
>>
>>767680473
Link?
>>
>>767680221
A couple of points.
My previous comment was my first in this thread. Just thought I’d wind you up.
Also your attempt at being cleverly sarcastic is not necessarily true.
Comparing the colonisation of America and the following treatment of the native Americans isn’t the same as the situation regarding Israel.
>>
>>767680357
Technically its not true, but the problem is that Israel is busy trying to ethnically cleanse the illegally occupied West Bank to manufacture a 'democracy' like they did in the rest of Israel. To do this they must systematically destroy all Palestinian businesses and commerce, this leaves the Palestinian populations increasingly impoverished as time goes by and so even if they could get visas to go abroad the majority would not be able to afford to so they are trapped in poverty as second-class citizens in their own country while year-after-year more and more foreign Jews are illegally moved in to the territory and given free land and housing. Eventually the illegal immigrant Jews will outnumber the native Palestinians and ONLY then will Israel hold elections and declare that these illegally occupied territories are 'democratically' part of Israel
>>
>>767679806
>the population of Palestine in 1947 was 1.18Million Mulsims to 630k Jews
>I read it on Buzzfeed
lol
>>
>>767680888
Here let me spell Wikipedia for you:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Palestine_(region)
>>
>>767678464
That is some tin foil hat shit right there mate
>>
File: img_342.png (343 KB, 1024x1261) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img_342.png
343 KB, 1024x1261
>>767680357
No, it's more muslim propaganda and lies, also called "taqiyya"
>>
The jews and muslims both are treacherous, backstabbing, deceitful swine. The only interactions with the middle east the outside world should partake in, are brutal, massively excessive retaliations any time their internal violence even hints at exploding outwards.
>>
>>767681142
>wikipedia as a source

Boy it sure is highschool in here.
>>
>>767680962
Yeh, its just not because.....
Would you care to try to articulate an actual argument to support you view, or do you just spout random bullshit because that's all an Israeli apologist is capable of.
Same deal in both cases, bunch of violent foreigners coming to steal shit because they can.
>>
>>767681142
>wikipedia
heh. you really showed me. damn. it's not like just anyone can edit wikipedia either. i doff my hat to you. kek.
>>
>>767681049
No history books, encyclopedias, you should try reading one some day it would make you less ignorant.
>>
>>767678464
>believes everything he reads on the internet
>>
>>767676414
Can't tell how stupid is that. Literally none of the claims make any sense. For example what the hell "public land" means? And even if it meant something relevant, why does it say that "at least 50% was public land" if "the green area was not"palestinian land""?
>>
>>767681398
Anyone can edit it but inaccurate edits will be reverted very quickly especially on contentious topics but if you want references for further reading the table in the Wikipedia article is based on the work of
Sergio Della Pergola (born Trieste, Italy, September 7, 1942) is an Italian-born Israeli demographer and statistician. He is a professor and demographic expert, specifically in demography and statistics related to the Jewish population.
>>
>>767681443
>translation: don't question me, just believe what I post as absolute undisputed truth!
:^^^^^^^^^^)
>still no real sources
>>
>>767681566
I'm sorry, but which part of my post referenced anything I read on the internet, Are you maybe just retarded. ?? Could that be the problem, maybe ?
>>
>>767681605
>t. Achmed Shitskin.
>>
File: giphy(3).gif (641 KB, 400x305) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy(3).gif
641 KB, 400x305
>>767674807
>>
File: judgment-chan.jpg (584 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
judgment-chan.jpg
584 KB, 1440x2560
>>767674807
Why should we care?
>>
>>767681667
The table in the Wikipedia article is from the work of
Sergio Della Pergola (born Trieste, Italy, September 7, 1942) is an Italian-born Israeli demographer and statistician. He is a professor and demographic expert, specifically in demography and statistics related to the Jewish population.

Does that help you now to believe facts that you clearly just dont want to believe ?
Face it, if you are Jewish or American and you support Israel you are at best an ignorant halfwit, if that make you feel bad well boo-hoo cry me a river.
>>
>>767681265
But why does the Quran encourage lying when most religions say that thou shall not lie and that it is a sin?
>>
>>767681617
>posts biased anti-semetic source
lol no.
a REAL source
>>
>>767681346
Kek.
If you believe that they are the same then you obviously don’t know enough about the subject.
So I think the one “spouting pointless bullshit” is you.
>> Israeli Apologist
I don’t like either of them actually.
>>
>>767681878
sorry, not reputable. try again faggot
>>
>>767681831
>Why should we care?
Cos a couple of million Jews were slaughtered by German fascists in the 1940s and now their relatives world wide have to suffer the further insult of having a bunch of Zionist terrorists claiming to represent Judaism. I mean have the Jews not suffered enough already that they have to be lumped in with the scum that refer to themselves as 'Israelis'
>>
File: 1525165812857.png (864 KB, 960x639) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1525165812857.png
864 KB, 960x639
>>767682099
LOL muslim detected
>>
Shut it down the goyim know
>>
>>767682223
Jews deserved to die
>>
>>767682301
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVorwdIFoD8
>>
>>767682088
And yet you have still to advance and argument, could that maybe be because you don't have one ?? Or is your argument so good that you have to keep it super-secret ?
>>
>>767682223
the holocaust isn't relevant anymore
>>
>>767682240
hehe, that was meant for >>767681864, having so much fun here I'm hitting wrong replies, I love this place lol
>>
>>767682240
Also pic saved, should enrage the snowflakes ;^)
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1707) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1707
>>767682223
those poor jews
>>
File: the-more-you-know1.jpg (133 KB, 561x370) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the-more-you-know1.jpg
133 KB, 561x370
>>767682223
the joos are such shit that when asked to take in europe's jooish population after the war every country in the world said no (Canada even said "No Joos is too many").

so since they owned the banks and therefore the US and Britain we used some bullshit historical precedent to shove them back into the fertile crescent so they'd stop bugging us about us needing to do something for them until five minutes later when they needed something else.
>>
File: 1521241512195.jpg (80 KB, 506x506) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1521241512195.jpg
80 KB, 506x506
>>767682487
I got a few more for them
>>
>>767682361
How about this.
If you give an example of an event that happened during the colonisation of America and the founding of Israel that support they were the same then I’ll admit you’re right.
>>
File: 1522944751863.jpg (57 KB, 600x467) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1522944751863.jpg
57 KB, 600x467
>>
File: 1521341337128.jpg (49 KB, 599x339) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1521341337128.jpg
49 KB, 599x339
>>
File: 1521577647461.jpg (13 KB, 268x188) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1521577647461.jpg
13 KB, 268x188
>>
File: 1521577756415.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1521577756415.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>
File: 1520711433315.jpg (199 KB, 1024x1229) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1520711433315.jpg
199 KB, 1024x1229
>>
File: 1520161640525.png (345 KB, 460x601) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1520161640525.png
345 KB, 460x601
>>
File: 1522541299624.jpg (130 KB, 1066x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1522541299624.jpg
130 KB, 1066x1280
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1688) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1688
we should feel bad for the jews
>>
File: 1521674898553.png (53 KB, 403x448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1521674898553.png
53 KB, 403x448
Jooz are bad cause they pushing for islamification of the west and they pushing diversity and killing white people
>>
File: image.jpg (781 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
781 KB, 2560x1600
never before in history has a people ever had it as rough as the jews
>>
File: Capture2323232323.png (606 KB, 598x499) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture2323232323.png
606 KB, 598x499
>>767683261
yeah they had it real rough
>>
>>767683025
>>767683045
flawless logic

Not many Americans in America, though
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1688) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1688
#JewLivesMatter
>>
>>767683606
#lizardnosebergs lives matter
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 30


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.