Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I think I flipped my testicle upside down wtf do I do guys? I'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
I think I flipped my testicle upside down wtf do I do guys? I'm in a bit of pain.
>>
>>767666396
Flip it back ya fuckin spaz
>>
How tho?
>>
>>767666396
Go to a doctor ya fuckin spaz
>>
>>767666396
I remember this exact thing hapening to me. Just relax it will hurt but you have to turn it back to normal. You have to warm it a lot so the scrotum gets clingy and then move it to the side it should be. Then leave it like that and stop thinking bout it it will still hurt but in a couple of days it will be allright
>>
You have to see a doctor very soon, else your testicle could “die“ due to the fact that the blood can't reach it anymore
>>
>>767666491
I saw in the bathroom showering decided to touch my balls a bit (they're clean shaved and feels amazing) next thing i know I see testicle in the middle position.
>>
>>767666396
If that's true than you have a testicle torsion which means you need to get to hospital to have a doctor flip it back or your ball will die because it is unable to get blood.
>>
>>767666396
Go to ER. If you have torsion it will eventually cause your ball to "die"
>>
>>767666396
I was fucking my wife one time and like a pool cue hitting a billiard ball somehow managed to push one of my nuts into my body with my dick. Weird. I kind of hopped around and it descended again.
>>
>>767666396
if true you need to see a doctor very soon. you can lose it if it is twisted.
>>
>>767666396
go to doctors
like asap
>>
>>767666820
You have 4-6 hours btw to see the doctor
>>
>>767667134
It's midnight here + Saturday tomorrow
>>
>>767667257
You know hospitals are open 24/7 right
>>
>>767666396
Well done,OP. Now go put some bengay on them
>>
Go outside and shake it vigorously in the fresh air.
Do this now.
>>
When did /b/ start actually caring about others and giving good advice?
>>
go to the Fuckin er
>>
>>767666396
Dont listen to these faggots what you need is heat and the balls will fix themselves your best bet is bengay if you cant do that then icy hot. Heat expands cool contracts you want expansion for the fix.
>>
>>767666396
ER immediately. Before the testicle dies and has to be surgically removed.
>>
>>767666396
yup, go to the ER right away. testicular torsion ain't no joke.
>>
Guys I live in Europoor country if I go to ER at that time no one will help me
>>
File: brap.png (67 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
brap.png
67 KB, 1280x1280
>>767666396
Fap and bust some more nuts
>>
>>767669926
I don't even fap, just touched them
>>
OP here with an update , applied heat and it started moving, might even corrected itself. Still feel bit of pain though
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.