Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I took all my klonopins and can't get any for a couple of

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: B3QXMu5.jpg (131 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
B3QXMu5.jpg
131 KB, 640x628
I took all my klonopins and can't get any for a couple of days. I've been drinking nyquil and taking benedryl as a substitute. I've taking too many benedryl since this morning and I am feeling extremely restless and I'm pretty sure I heard my dog talking. what can I take to reverse the way I'm feeling. I'm having a mini freakout. My anxiety is through the roof, I've got the monkey fist in my throat
>>
"I took too much shit, so what should I take to undo it"

Nothing you dumbass quit putting fucking shit in your body Jesus Christ
>>
>>767664144
that's not helpful
>>
>>767664008
somebody told me to drink black coffee because it would flush the pills out of my body but It only made me even more anxious
>>
>>767664378
It's absolutely helpful. It's what you should do.
>>
>>767664008
>>767664144
This, sober up and try to sleep it off
>>
Really only thing u can do Is eat some food and drink some milk. Def make u start to come down
>>
>>767664008
Just fucking cold turkey like a man. You got in there, you get out. Everybody has been there.
>>
Did u take everything pictures? That's a pretty big stash for one time. 3 xanny's, 8 klonopin and 90mg oxy
>>
>>767664008
Tripping balls on benedryl sucks, it’s like a nightmare. Stay away from benedryl and alcohol it will make it way worse.

Not much you can do to get rid of it from your body, it takes about 8 hours.
>>
A lot of water should help flush it out
>>
I've been taking oxy for about 7 years for my back and I would still get pretty nice if I took 90mg st a time
>>
That's not counting the xanax or the klonopin which I wouldn't take anyway
>>
>>767664008
As someone who would pop 16mgs of xanax for fun, dont ever take more than 2 bars (4mg) at once unless you know you can be chill. If you're having anxiety issues smoke a blunt.

t. Weed,coke,perc,xanny user
>>
>>767664008

if you actually used them as prescribed you would have plenty left over until you refilled the prescription.

fuck off addict. why don't you just smoke weed like all the other anxiety-riddled depressed NEETs on this board?
>>
alcohol helps with benzo withdrawals. I've cold turkeyd off kpins that shit sucks.
>>
Tell your doctor
>>
>>767665114
after 2 days without them it feels like my insides turn to cement especially in my stomach
>>
>>767665328
Smoke some weed. Youll be fine.
>>
Tell your doctor to switch you to xanax and taper down. Sheesh. You addicts.
>>
2221222 is poison control, and they're always nice to talk to
common sense says not to take any stimulants: no coke no caffeine no meth, none of that
the "dude weed lmao" in me says smoke and chill out, but it'll probably exaggerate your hallucinations
if you had any DMT or any other mild, friendly psychedelic, it might help, but you seem the type o nigga not to have a calm time on a psychedelic

water
>>
>>767665447
If he's going to do that he needs shatter and a globe pen attachment to regulate the dose.
>>
>>767664948
Three xanax bars. Who the fuck eats a whole bar at once?
>>
>>767664008
Never tried it heard it's hardcore.
>>
File: received_2046844348882100.jpg (67 KB, 600x1290) Image search: [Google]
received_2046844348882100.jpg
67 KB, 600x1290
>>767664008
Step 1 stop abusing your meds faggot
Step 2 deal the fuck out while you with draw
Step 3 learn to deal with your anxiety like an adult
Step 4 grofit
>>
>>767664008
y cant you just take something with a decent name like vodka, heroin etc. fucking skyrim drug addict kys
>>
>>767664513
lol, how retarded are you?
coffee flushes down pills.. wtf
>>
>>767665852
diuretic and laxative.
>>
>>767665697
I would often take 8 bars. Worst time i took 12 bars, woke up a day and a half later surrounded by banana chocolate icecream boxes(unopened), a bunch of bananas, and apparently called my friend at 3 am while driving to meijer on 24mgs
>>
>>767664008
Drink water to flush
Fap for taking your mind into better place.
Work well every time when i was fucked up.
>>
>>767664008
Listen to your dog faggot, don't ignore him.
He's obviously got something to say
>>
>>767664008
not familiar with these drugs OP
If you never done shit like this and made it ok, than call anbulance or if you think you can make it call some friend to watch you. As a trip sitter. So if you crash as some mothafucking peep, there will be somebodey to call you a fcuking ambulance.
>>
>>767666262
This. If you've got a doctor Doolittle situation going on, just roll with it. If he tells you to kill some baby it's probably the next Hitlers. Dogs can smell evil
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.