Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

just had a pussy ass anxiety attack, ama

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: 1516313136377.jpg (73 KB, 753x561) Image search: [Google]
1516313136377.jpg
73 KB, 753x561
just had a pussy ass anxiety attack, ama
>>
>>767637730
So what ?
>>
>>767637781
idk man i just wanna talk, don't really care about what
>>
>>767637730
Did u cry?
>>
Why are you such a pussy?
>>
>>767637845
Ok so do you think you deserve better ?
>>
I thought I had an anxiety attack. Turned it to be acid reflux.
>>
File: Le fgt.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Le fgt.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>>767637730
Is that even a thing? I had a frined who got one of those when we were out drinking. I took him outside and told him i woldent give him eany attention for being a whimpy fgt. It worked and he stopped shivering and went home.
>>
>>767638104
I thought I had an anxiety attack, turns out I had a tape worm
>>
>>767637730

what were the symptoms, and how long did it last?
>>
>>767638329
Usually for me it's just overthinking and feels like what I think a heart attack feels like. I can think my way out if it makes sense. Stop and breathe and tell your body to stop being a pussy. Stopped drinking and it all went away.
>>
>>767637909
>>767638187
>>767638329
yo op here slr, heart rate went up to somewhere around 90-100, had slight difficulty breathing and couldnt stop crying
>>767638025
i dont know anymore
>>767637945
dude if you find out please let me know
>>
>>767638653

Interesting. Also good advice regarding drinking. I wonder if it's a combination of fatigue and dehydration that exasperates the symptoms.
>>
Maybe it's time to end the pain OP, remember to live stream.
>>
>>767638836

The crying part is very interesting. I've heard of the physical symptoms before, but not uncontrollable crying. Were you thinking of anything in particular, or was it just sourceless crying without reason?
>>
>>767638923
i cant even do it right haha, too much of a pussy to try again
>>
>>767637730
was it a panic attack or an anxiety attack?

panic attacks happen for no reason

anxiety attacks happen for known reasons

if anxiety, what are you stressed about?
>>
>>767639016
i have a pretty strong fear of being alone, bordering on paranoia to the point where i sometimes think that the cosmos or whatever is conspiring to keep me lonely or isolated or something. i know it's an irrational thought and it's mostly confirmation bias but i can't help but think it sometimes
>>
>>767638915
It's much more. People generally think it's only the physical, noticeable factors when it comes to drinking. You'll feel tired, you want to sleep more, you get dehydrated, that's all true. But alcohol also fucks with the dopamine levels in your brain.
>>
>>767639025
>i cant even do it right haha, too much of a pussy to try again
What if I told you there's a way to end it without any pain?
>>
I had an anxiety attack a few months ago, it happened cause I was on medicine that it turns out I am alergic to. Was pretty crazy, any time I heard a noise I would lose my mind and freak out even more, ended up going to the ER and they gave me a really powerful sedative and my wife had to take me home.
>>
>>767639122
read above, to be more specific my thoughts spiraled out of control again, though sometimes thoughts apper in my head and attacks come
>>767639215
i know that somewhere out there something can fix me, might as well try that as opposed to going out in such a sad state
>>767639204
i dont drink, at all, its a principle thing
>>
>>767639215
go on...
>>
>>767639396
my personal guess is nitrogen poisoning, its supposedly sensationless
>>
>>767639311

I have a friend who used to experience this. She'd things, start obsessing over then and couldn't stop.
After a few different therapists, she finally found a good one. She told her that she couldn't stop thinking of things that panicked her and the therapist was like, "Well, stop thinking about it," and me friend was like, "I literally can't. It's like I'm in a car going downhill and there are no brakes."
The therapist was like, "Oh! That sounds like a neurotransmitter deficiency."
I don't remember which neurotransmitter it was, but it turned out that the lack of emotional "brakes" was due to a specific brain chemical she was missing.

So, that doesn't mean you should go self-medicate or anything. And that doesn't even mean it's the same issue you are having.

But if you can get to a therapist, seriously consider it. You might be a fuck of a lot better off.
>>
>>767639534

*She'd think things
>>
>>767639311
>might as well try that as opposed to going out in such a sad state
No, not in a sad state, it's a common belief that suicide is somehow sad or immoral, that's incorrect.
Suicide is the ultimate for of self-control, the only way to truly break the chains that are the instincts you have been pre-programmed to follow.
>>767639396
Exactly what >>767639466 is referring to, the exit bag.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
>>
>>767639579

Please stop trying to get op to an hero, and get back to class, junior.
>>
>>767639215
I think once a person has decided to end their life pain is the last thing one should worry about. People don't fear death, they fear the unknown. Once you have made the decision, REALLY made the decision, it becomes very simple. I have enough prescription medicines to just sedate myself to oblivion and their combined action would probably make me stop breathing and I wouldn't even notice. Not that I'd want to do it though, I'm doing OK.
>>
>>767639155
Whats wrong with being alone?
>>
>>767639534
i do have a mantra i try to say, and a therapist is an option for me, has been for a while but i dont know why i havent put it off. i have the same problem as your friend, but cant say for sure if its the same thing, not a doctor after all
>>767639579
im kinda past suicide as an option because i know how much losing someone to it hurts
>>767639616
thanks for the sanity
>>
>>767639579
Wrong answer, suicide is the most selfish and hurtful thing a person can do. Don’t do it.
>>
>>767639616
>Please stop trying to get op to an hero, and get back to class
I'm informing OP of their options, only a fiend would allow others to go on uninformed and with restricted options.
>>
>>767639727
its probably a result of me being raised the way i was, always being invited to things and almost never being allowed to them, and in the off chance i was id be scolded for the smallest transgression id make against my parents. i guess i the thought comes from never wanting to feel isolated like that again
>>
>>767639820
>suicide is the most selfish and hurtful thing a person can do.
This is only because people grieve incorrectly, they must accept that death is part of life.
>>
>>767639882
are you a grill op
>>
>>767639914
>death is part of life
this is where i must disagree with you, purely for tangential reasons but for reasons nonetheless.
>>767639952
i have a pretty effeminate build, does that count?
>>
what should i look for in a therapist anyway? and if ever i do get medicated, what would that mean for my psyche?
>>
>>767639853

You make it sound so reasonable.
>>
>>767640295
You should feel comfortable with them and the sessions should help you explore or work through your thoughts/state of mind in ways that you wouldn't by yourself. They shouldn't necessarily tell you what to do, but should challenge you ("you say x, but earlier you said…")

I've taken a number of different medications over many years. they all affect you differently, but don't fundamentally change who you are — if one is having a negative effect, you'll notice.
>>
>>767637730
What's the deal with airline food?
>>
>>767640943
yo man thanks a lot, im planning on looking for one once the semesters finished, really appreciate it
>>767640983
you asked the right guy, mom's a flight attendant, basically they have to make so much shit that they sacrifice all the qualities that make food nice. what makes it worse is that all the food that isnt eaten is thrown away. its a really big waste of resources and kinda hits a nerve
>>
>>767641165
The food airlines throw away is just the tip of the iceberg when you compare it to grocery stores. Expiry date and product not sold: trash. A local chain here is trying to fight the amount of food thrown away, most products with expiry date being the next day or the same day are 50% off and they also bake pies and shit and these are also 50% off two hours before closing so they don't have to throw them away.
>>
>>767639882
That didnt answer my question. It wasnt why are u afraid of being alone but what is wrong with being alone
>>
>>767641667
pretty good point. i probably shouldnt be afraid of it, if i had to force a reason it would probably be id start having these thoughts without someone to help me out. its pretty circular isnt it.
>>
>>767641499
food waste is a pretty shitty first world problem, ive never personally seen food dumps but all the things ive read about it make me sad
>>
>>767637730
i jerked off to this image
>>
>>767641951
Self awareness. There is literally nothing wrong with being alone. And nobody else can fix our problems although it is nice to have someone to talk to. Sombody to bounce ideas off of when ur fixing your own problms
>>
>>767639155
>the cosmos or whatever is conspiring to keep me lonely or isolated
it's necessary; world is still being patched and evil would love to put out what it can gets hands on

just don't suicide and technocracy + android waifu will be reality very shortly.
>>
>>767641951

friendwithnobrakesfag here. I'm 41. I had suicidal thoughts since I was like 6. Highschool was a shitshow. Kissless virgin until 17. Virgin until 19. I made a big deal out of what others thought of me. I am somewhat of a loner. Sometimes I like to go for long walks on the woods or my neighborhood, or city streets by myself. Being alone isn't a bad thing. Sometimes you do need that space. Don't be afraid of getting alone. Embrace it.
But don't be afraid of interactions with people either. (Easier said than done, I know!) But a big part of it is not caring about the opinions of those who have no say in your life. That is the vast overwhelming majority of people.
Friends will come. I don't have many. I have a shit ton of acquaintances. I have a very few true friends.

Your mileage may vary. But living in fear is no fun. Try to let go of it. There is much beauty in life. Open your eyes to it. Ignore the constant bombardment of negative imagery. Most of it is crafted to coerce you into buying certain things or voting a certain way.

I'm kinda all over the place, so sorry if this seems disjointed. But I'm loving proof that it can get better.
>>
>>767642283
trying my best to improve on this, im not the most independent thinker but i want to be
>>767642391
thats the dream man
>>767642444
exactly what i needed man. i really do try my best to lighten up, i mean generally im a pretty peppy dude, but i break around the people i trust. remember that mantra? i got it from a chris evans anecdote where he said that the voices in your head are just noise. thanks a lot dude.

ill be out for a bit, brb in a while, keep it going though, this stuff helps a lot
>>
File: 1524659520458.png (19 KB, 1350x561) Image search: [Google]
1524659520458.png
19 KB, 1350x561
>>
>>767642444
>Virgin until 19

Fucking normie. I am successful 5/10 27 y virgin god.
>>
>>767637730
I had those for a while too. they stopped after a year. I got about one a month until then
>>
>>767644474
i really hope they go away, i thought they went away but apparently not. i hope it disappears
>>
>>767643870

Only three more years until you are granted your wizard powers! Hang in there! You might succeed where I failed.
>>
>>767644809
failure
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.