Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Sooo, uhhhhmmm, optimistic or pessimistic about this one? When

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: solo-masturbation-poster-1.jpg (202 KB, 810x1200) Image search: [Google]
solo-masturbation-poster-1.jpg
202 KB, 810x1200
Sooo, uhhhhmmm, optimistic or pessimistic about this one?

When I first heard about the movie, I wasn't really on board with it. But when I heard Ron Howard was directing it... for whatever reason, that dimmed whatever vain hope I had for this project (and I unironically think Howard is a good filmmaker).

I'm just not feeling it, brehs.

Also,
>five bucks says donald glover is going to be the best, if not only good thing, in this
>>
>>767636614
Saw it previewed.
Top notch, man. Immediately wanted to see it again/
>>
>>767636614

It's going to be a good film I think, looking forward to it.
>>
Nihilistic.
>>
>>767636614
all im gonna picture is troy being gay with abed and never respect lando
>>
>>767636614
Why is there a woman at the front?
>>
>>767636848
Are there any movie posters these days that don't have a woman at the front?
>>
>>767636848
Tits
>>
The first SW movie I literally do not care about at all. This movie could murder my family and I would feel nothing.
>>
>>767636614
I can't wait to see was kinda SJW Disney turned solo into for this movie. He is prob going to smash his fist through a whole city he doesn't like
>>
File: DbaJlB6WsAI074R.jpg (77 KB, 677x521) Image search: [Google]
DbaJlB6WsAI074R.jpg
77 KB, 677x521
>>767637097
>>
>>767637235
Hopefully it's as autistic as the robot from rogue one.
>>
Nah, I don't really care much about Han Solo as a character. It Would be cool to see a vader movie or even a obi wan Kenobi movie instead.
>>
>>767637546
So episode I-III and the clone war cartoons?
>>
>>767636848
Because we're not in the 1950s anymore, you stupid incel! Men had all the power back then, but now we're in the Age of Woman. Haven't you ever heard "happy wife, happy life"???

Women call the shots, women lead the packs, women make the noise, women influence men, and eventually women will make the laws and repeal certain existing misogynist laws. Remember what happened when men had that kind of power?? Oh yeah, they utilized that power to shape society in a way that benefited their (sexual) preferences and (personal) interests. Now that Women have that kind of power... well, I'll leave it to your imagination to guess what the future of western society will look like.

Remember, behind every strong and successful man, there's a woman who made him that way.
>>
>>767636614
Han Solo is my favorite.... Luke Skywalker is a whiny bitch with no space ship and no woman..... my wish would be that this movie is as good as empire strikes back.... but i think it will be shit
>>
>>767637834
Oh its gonna be shit, that I have no doubt.
>>
>>767637320
fuck you, sure the bot was written kinda poorly but Alan Tudyk is a fucking legend
>>
>>767637754
found the femanon, you know the drill.
>>
>>767636614
It's going to be utter an complete shit just like TLJ. I realize its your job to shill Disney films on our humble chinese basket weaving forum but everyone knows its going to suck. Its the movie no one wanted, switched directors halfway through, had to call in acting coaches for the lead actor who only got the job because he was buddies with Spielberg, and is SJW infested at every level. Music might be ok though.
>>
>>767637235
Strong independent female robot don’t need no man, don’t even need a creator.
>>
>>767637754
>Not sure if serious or just trolling...
>>
>>767636614
I'll watch for old times sakes. But I havn't been that impressed by any of the recent starwars films.
>>
>>767636848
Why are you complaining? The guy is the biggest, he's clearly shown as being the most important.
>>
>>767636614
>Ron Howard was directing it... for whatever reason, that dimmed whatever vain hope I had

Ron Howard knows how to make a blockbuster. He has been directing since the 80s. It was a career change for him based on advice he was given after Happy Days ended. He was politely told he didn't have the screen presence of someone like Tom Cruise, and the acting roles would dry up.
>>
>>767637235

Does cobbling itself together from other droids make it a cannibal, a grave digger, or a murderer in its own eyes?
>>
>>767637834
>and no woman.....

I think it was understood that Jedi Knights were expected to be celibate.
>>
File: 1508647909846.jpg (62 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1508647909846.jpg
62 KB, 680x680
>>767637754
Bait right?
>>
>>767640487
No, I am completely serious.
>>
>>767638557
>>767640487
Makes no difference, either away. The fact remains that the words within that post are truer than many people want to believe, which will be the reason resisters fail. So many people believed Trump could NEVER be President. Look how that worked out for them.

Now so many people believe that 3rd wave feminism will fail; that it's only a small fringe group of loud landwhales. Yet here we are looking at a bonafide Star Wars major motion picture titled SOLO that has some unknown female character front and center. Keep laughing and brushing off 3rd wave feminism all you want; it's what'll help 3rd wave feminism oppress and control all of you some day. Men have been warned.
>>
>>767636848
Maybe because à film about solo without a little bit of "subtile" seduction wouldn't be good ?
>>
>>767637754
Found the homophobe
>>
>>767641895
Thank you. We're depending on men like you to ensure the the success of 3rd wave feminism. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you.
>>
>>767638074
I think that's what he's saying, the one in Rogue One was hilarious, because he didn't give a flying fuck about what was going on.
>>
>>767641028
No, I believe we all think that feminism is a LARGE group of loud landwhales. We're not complete idiots, you know.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.