Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So how are they going to explain her absence in Episode 9?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: madame-fisher.jpg (342 KB, 1200x1839) Image search: [Google]
madame-fisher.jpg
342 KB, 1200x1839
So how are they going to explain her absence in Episode 9?
>>
>>767635372
She fell in a Bantha lightsaver the force Dark Vader
>>
>>767635372
Won't even mention her.
>>
File: wKTtWVf2_JSx.gif (2 MB, 540x247) Image search: [Google]
wKTtWVf2_JSx.gif
2 MB, 540x247
Well there's always cgi leia
>>
>>767635372
>Made a cgi Lea for the 8th
I think Disney would easily clone the bitch if that would be profitable.
>>
>>767635372
Fuck that trash movie who cares
>>
>>767635372
Opens with funeral. It's Abrams, most obvious move will be the one used.
>>767635622
Already said they wouldn't, like right after she died.
>>
>>767635721
Yeah man! Stick it to em. So cool.
>>
>>767635372
They'll put a helmet over her like darth vadar. She will become the new sith lord because disney is stupid as fuck and ruined this franchise.
>>
They're going to do what they did last movie and CGI her face
>>
>>767635685
They faked her death just to make a plot.
The whole family was not involved and the death certificate is legitimate.

She will just walk the red carpet at the premiere .
>>
They will just get some nigger to play her and say she was always meant to be black.
>>
>>767635372

They won't
>>
I think theres going to be a time skip, like 3 to 4 years , for Rei to become a jedi under leia and ghost Luke supervisión and open up the movie with her death , on an "epic battle" or directly on the funeral.

Fuck Disney. Fuck the new Star wars. And fuck George Lucas for selling It.
>>
>>767637539
>Rey to become a jedi under leia
>under leia

I would legit walk out of the theater right there and then. Wouldn't surprise me at all
>leia tells rei luke secretly trained her
>women jedi are different rei because of women
>she has different jedi powers

thought 1-3 and the new ones except for like 10 mins of the force awakens was pure dogshit. Only see it because of gf.
>>
>>767635372
>Star Wars Episode 9
>Rise of the Force

>Leia is dead. Whats left of the Resistance is in shock. Rey is holding a funeral. Jewbacca died, too.
>>
>>767637793
>Jewbacca died, too
Never happen; only OT character besides Vader they don't have to rely on one actor's lifespan for.
Chewie's importance & role in the Disneyverse is going to become massive.
>>
>>767637871
Well, and R2. 3PO is too tied up with Daniels.
>>
>>767637871
This.

I could see R2 sacrificing himself in some cringe way though.

>R2 opens door for resistance during escape
>but GUIS WE CANT CLOSE THE DOOR FROM THIS SIDE
>beep beep
>R2 closes door
>R2 turns to stormtroopers
>R2 rushes stormtrooper army
>takes out tons before finally getting hit by one of 400 laser shots.
>>
Retcon that she actually died in the second one, instead of that fucking retarded force floaty shit. Fucking movie
>>
>>767637898
R2 done bro, BB8 is new R2
>>
>>767637871
>Chewie's importance & role is going to become massive.
he was used as a taxi driver and Porg eater in ep8
>>
>>767636825
lol I grantee 9 will be shit, just like last jedi was pure shit
>>
Star Wars fans petition to have Leia recast by Meryl Streep in Star Wars Episode 9.

LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj4fqm-Xe7U
>>
>>767638182
...by fucking Johnson he was. Who used Luke as a fucking throwaway. They'll do whatever up until it costs them money. Their whole original plan relied on Leia, and fell apart when she died. Now they have almost no OT characters to carry 9; the fucking new ones certainly won't be able to on their own, and you can only put in so much force ghost Luke. Especially Abrams, who was obviously fucking TERRIFIED of fucking Luke up, to the point he was happy to cast it off to the next director.
>>
>>767638304
kek, you think that would actually happen? fuck off
>>
>>767635372
Dont think it matters now, episode 8 was a total snoozefest. Nothing, NOTHING happens the entire movie.
>>
>>767638422
Disney fucked up 7 and 8 so Yeah I would not be surprised if they did, Disney is complete garbage and so are you faggot
>>
>>767638470
kek x2 for you believing this is even a possibility
>>
>>767638405
Yeah, the problem is that with Abrams, you know it was just him and a maybe a couple others in that room who had final say due to abrams history and hollywood credit.

With that Johnson faggot, you def know the room was like 20-30 people who had to come up with the shittiest of shit compromises ever and Johnson just nodding his head like a dummy.
>>
>>767638405
So you WATCHED ep. 8 and youte still bugging that no OT characters are left.

The whole fuckin movie spent screaming in your face that the old ways are gone, and a new generation will build it their way, for better or worse it's up to them.

and you're gauging the success of the 9th on the presence of dead old faggots? fucking idiot
>>
>>767635372

JJ will just copout with some "mystery box" bullshit. Star Wars under disney is so fucked.
>>
I fucking hated how they wasted an actress in Gwendoline Christie. Not the biggest GOT fan but she's damn good.

Somehow a trained killer and chosen capable leader of the sith gets owned and does nothing against an untrained nigger. Would've loved for her to fuck that bitch up and cut a limb or two off.

Even in her death, was expecting the face shield to come off and see her missing an eye with mad scars and shit. Fucking stormtrooper leader for fuck sakes.
>>
>>767638617
>almost $800 million less BO than 7
They can say whatever they want in it about the "new generation"; but I guarantee that fucking stung enough for them to try to walk that shit back. Especially since most of it was done to build up a character the actress has stated she has no interest in playing beyond 9.
Total shitshow.
>>
The caretaker sent her away to the delta quadrant
>>
>>767638837
not that anon but while I agree with you, the $800 million less BO has no grounds here.

7 was the first back in a reboot, it was guaranteed to make more than the others would without a doubt. The hype around 8 wasn't even close.
>>
File: pussy.jpg (46 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
pussy.jpg
46 KB, 600x400
ITT: People realize that Fantastic Beasts will be a better sequence of films than Star Wars.

fml.
>>
“You don’t care where Leia went to.”

“I don’t care where Leia went to.”

“You will enjoy this film regardless.”

“I will enjoy this film regardless.”
>>
>>767638928
They def expected it to make less; but not THAT much less, especially given it was the return of the OT's main character.
>>
>>767639401
>have a strong influence on the weak minded
Massive fucking success.
>>
>>767639019

...damn.
>>
>>767639401
kek
>>
With lots of lense flare and explosions. Didn't they give the reigns back to J.J.?
>>
>>767639401
"You are a racist misogynist shitlord if you dislike our creative direction."

"I am a racist misogynist shitlord if I dislike your creative direction."
>>
>>767638511
They fucked up twice what makes you think they wont fuck up a 3rd time?
>>
>>767640048
fucking up and replacing the dead actress who was also in the OT are two different things. You retarded?
>>
>>767635769
This
>>
>>767640174
No but your a giant thundercunt sucking faggot cuck Libtard
>>
File: yyw.jpg (26 KB, 437x406) Image search: [Google]
yyw.jpg
26 KB, 437x406
>>767640223
>proven wrong
>temper tantrum
sure thing, kid
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.