Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I have $50 and have to live for atleast 3 weeks (until i get

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: Sammy_xfc_promo.jpg (315 KB, 1800x1347) Image search: [Google]
Sammy_xfc_promo.jpg
315 KB, 1800x1347
I have $50 and have to live for atleast 3 weeks
(until i get my payment) What should i do?
i tried to get an another part-time job but no luck
i need survival guide.

The only thing which i had right now is a half bottle of vodka and 2 packs of cigarettes
and maybe some eggs.
>>
>>767633511
"maybe" some eggs?
>>
>>767633511
Street corner no condom you gonna get rich
>>
>>767633511
rice + salt = onigiri
>>
>>767633511
>quit smoking
>quit drinking

There u go, I saved u 50+ monies a week
>>
>>767634153
Also, ramen is like 2 bucks for a thousand, slandered hotdogs ate cheap as well. It sucks but maybe the next 3 weeks will learn ya
>>
>>767634153
Also, ramen is like 2 bucks for a thousand, standered hotdogs are cheap as well. It sucks but maybe the next 3 weeks will learn ya
>>
>>767633511
Carbs & basic proteins.

50lb bag of rice, salt, eggs.
Whatever you have left for $$, use to get some eggs.

Would be wise to also go to a food bank.
>>
>>767634210
>>767634230
Wtf happened
>>
>>767634210
>>767634230
Wtf happened
>>
>>767634210
>>767634230
>slandered
>standered
>Standard?
Yeah take advice from this guy
>>
>>767633511
Let's face it you are not going to make it
>>
>>767633511
Your payment for what? Lotto? Legal case?

How the fuck you end up with $50 for 3 wks you live in Somalia? You blow the cash on a silicone doll?

Here's What You Do.

Take $12 and get a Subway. You now have $38.
Take $11 and see a movie.

Use $6 to buy lots of gum.

Stick the gum in the Subway and sell it at the movies to someone's who's stoned as fuck for $100.

Repeat till unlimited credits.

Tis what I do.
>>
1. buy ramen. lots of ramen
2. donate blood/plasma. i found a place that would give you 75$ the first five times
3. find a temp agency, preferrably one that would pay you at the end of the day.

good luck
>>
>>767634966
Nice idea.

Actually i went to a small trip to Moscow.
and later stuff happened.
And i didn't even realize that i only have 50 dollar. Even though i only went one to a night club in moscow and it was so fucking expensive.
>>
>>767634872
i could or Maybe not

But i'm the most slavic person!!
>>
>>767635175

Still havent said what kind of "payment"
>>
>>767635001
nice.
But i don't think that they are gonna pay me $75 thou.
I live in a small slav country. that's why

yeah ramen is pretty cheap
i was thinking the same thing
>>
>>767635175

What did you sneak through security in your buttholes?
>>
>>7676352275
a cheque of $1257
i live in a small slav country
>>
>>767635175
Well fuck nice way to fuck it up, I went to KTV in Australia and it cost me $500 and I got blown by a 63yr old Somali woman who I thought was the bar girl but was actually a homeless woman who wondered in looking for money.... speaking of which.

Call yr mom, and send her to KTV.
>>
>>767633511
Dumpter dive at night at local grocery store, go to a small one big box store lock everything up
>>
>>767635312
Well if you take a photo of Russian federation building you're gonna end up in a list
If you take photo of kgb secret building
than you are gonna end up in other list
and so..
>>
>>767635470
i see it's kinda depressing :)

lmao my parents will never me a single cent.
>>
>>767635542
I wrote this, done this many times, you can eat for free doing this, and you can find perfectly good food, its a good time to do it in the colder times of the year but you can still do it in the spring/summer, depending on where you live if you have alot of small/meidum size grocerie stores/delis/butchers you can eat very very well trust me done this for years and never gotten sick, just use your nose and your common sense
>>
>>767635542
i have did it in past
and i severely fallen sick because of that.
never ever gonna do that again
>>
>>767635542
Also travel on a bicycle wear cloths you don't care about getting dirty and gloves and a light band to attach to your head and your good to go, it can be alot of fun too. I moved and live in a really small town so I can't do it anymore as we only have major store like walmart and save on but if you live in semi big city your solid
>>
>>767635766
Like I said before You have to know what your doing, you can;t just be a pleb and take everything you need to look at dates smell with your nose, and eat the food usually the same day or next day or so, also I have had stuff like cheese that has lasted weeks, I lived in a prime area when I was doing it so I was very fortunate
>>
>>767635785
its fun :)
>>
Slav as fuck....

but flower, buy rice, buy ramen.

Make ghetto Cherbreki, ramen, rice, ect. Just be cheap. Drunk right now, but you get ideas
>>
>>767635302
yeah that was in chicago. they might still do it for cheaper.

anyway if you want a more dangerous way to make money, i used to steal bottles of liquor from grocery stores in nicer areas (less security) and sell them on the streets. usually 10$ a bottle for a fifth, people can't argue with that. you dont even have all that much to lose getting caught. ive been caught doing it three times. in retrospect i really wish i didn't now that i have it on record, but it really helped me when i was in dire need of cash
>>
>>767635862
Well i'm the most slavic guy.
I used to pick up the best slav food only or sometimes the food of western propaganda.
I guess i was unlucky.
My cousin is fucking suka
he is doing that shit from 4 years.
it feels like he has grown an immunity for it.

But i'm not that lucky
even thou i'm very skilled for this kind of stuff.
>>
>>767636144
I used to smoke meth with my friends and go out at night, we used to love dumpster diving and roaming around on bikes, I miss those days in a way but probably wont touch meth again when schizo in the brain after a few years of daily use, good for getting shit done though
>>
>>767636007
sunflower seeds
vodka ... that would cost around 200 rubles
And some potatoes and 20 packs ramen :)
>>
>>767633511
Life of Boris made a guide how to survive with 50 euros a month
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.