Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

/b/, I am the son of some sort of evil or demonic power. I am

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3
File: Satan.jpg (12 KB, 185x272) Image search: [Google]
Satan.jpg
12 KB, 185x272
/b/, I am the son of some sort of evil or demonic power. I am not sure which one, but I am the spawn of something evil, likely Satan. Let me tell you why I think so...
>be me
>5 years old
>taken to church for the first time by parents
>sitting there
>start to hear high pitched noise
>grows louder and louder
>unbearable
>run out of the church screaming
every time I set foot in a church after that, i felt extremely uncomfortable and also disgusted
>skip ahead two years
>see bird limping
>broken leg
>feel bad, feel angry
>angry because it didnt do anything wrong
>hold it in my hands, cant get away
>close my eyes, stroke the bird, relax
>euphoria
>open eyes
>bird's leg is fine
>flys away
>dont think anything of it
>start getting peculiar dreams
>another few years ahead
>be eleven, since healing bird, from time to time, whenever in the presence of empty or dark rooms or places, hear faint whispers
>can't tell what they're saying
>oddly alluring
>the closer i go to the darkness, the louder the whispers
>enter darkness
>whispers stop
another few years ahead
>be 14, staunch atheist, still am to this day kind of
>have dreams of satanic imagery, weird writings, ect
>can read these writings
>memorable one says, "He shall rise from the ashes of a fallen world and purge those who are corrupt, those who's souls are worthy of damnation. He shall be incorruptible, unstoppable, unforgiving."
>wake up
>cold sweats
>dont know what any of it means
>eventually grow a desire to destroy, everything
>start seeing people for who they really are
>those around me are as transparent as glass, I can know who they are on the inside just from briefly speaking to them
>only meet one who is pure, one who is incorruptible, James
>pure of heart, I think the dreams were about him
>become good friends
>tell him my story
>tells me to meditate
>start meditating
>look inside myself
>see nothing, no light, only darkness, an, incorruptible darkness
>dreams were about me the entire time
>>
>>767619520
Let me tell you why that's bullshit. You are a faggot and no one cares about your plans for world domination. Thank God.
>>
>realize James is the Yin to my Yang
>the light to my darkness
>James and I have existed forever in one way or another and will continue to exist
>Dad comes into room day I find this out
>hands me freemason manual
>no words
>old as fuck
>read it
>confirms what ive known to be true, about the corrupt, about how most people are truly monsters on the inside, not me
>tell James
>James has had similar experiences
>James feels an unfulfilled desire to create, constantly
>me, an unquenchable desire to destroy
>we dont know what to do
>fast forward to now
>both 19
>don't know how to go about using what we know
>we know so many horrible, horrible things about humanity
>meditation and dreams have unlocked much in the way of enlightenment for us
>we decide we need to improve life for all of mankind
>we don't know how
This is where I come to you
James will go to a more wholesome and righteous place for answers, but I am a destroyer, and I desire chaos. 4chan, my longtime favorite site, is a place where chaos thrives. What should we do to make life better for mankind?
>>
>>767619847
God? God is nothing but a fairytale made up by the clever to control the masses, brainwashed from birth, the masses do not question the never ending corruption of mankind religion has on them
>>
>>767619520
You sound like fun I'd like to be friends sorry I don't have much to add but your story resonates with me
>>
>>767620143
Well, it's a good thing that God's existence is independent of your schizophrenic ramblings or else that post might have mattered at all ever.
>>
>>767620272
have had a psychological evaluation of my own choice
wasn't diagnosed with anything
>>
>>767619520
just seems like you're delusional and schizophrenic. see a doc
>>
Stop being a faggot and kys
>>
>>767620272
if you look for god, all you'll find is a man who'll want your money, all you'll find are more people looking for the same thing, but at the same time looking to gain a leg up on others beneath them. You've been brainwashed, not by your own or your parents choice, because they've been brainwashed too, you should read your holybooks, they may offer you insight.
>>
>>767619520
Can you tell daddy Satan to help me out? I'm fucked.
>>
read the bible holy fuck. or the quran. same effect.

>detox that demon shit
>>
>>767619520
u are the son of shadow the edgehog because he is the darknest one there is
>>
>>767620513
I've never spoken to satan, i dont think he's even real, so i cant help you, all i know is that he's the closest thing to what I am
>>
>>767620566
Ive read both, both are complete bullshit
>>
>>767620605
Just as likely as satan in my opinion
>>
>>767620609
fucken shit
>>
>>767620635
go on a spiritual journey through thailand.
>>
>>767620605
this
>>
>>767620695
become a budhist? I dabble in budhist ideology, they have the right idea about suffering, it all ties back to greed. The greedy suffer, take all, still suffer, then those who need don't have what they need, so they suffer.
>>
>>767620635
actually they both have a lot of truth in them if you know how to read them properly
t.bible scholar and alchemist
>>
>>767620790
yo don't delve into that commie shit though
>>
>>767619520
schizophrenia+psychopathy you aren't special, you have a mental illness, seek help.
>>
>>767620858
>>767620353
>>
>>767620790
and yet at the same time greed is a trait which ensures survival of the individual, as it causes one to gather supplies to outlast his competitors in the game of natural selection.
>>
>>767620790
>>767620938
OP is certified soy boy
>>
>>767620813
properly? you mean cherry pick? no thank you. They are both supposed to be the literal interpretation of the words of all powerful beings, so it must be taken literally, even if not, they are full of some of the most vile evils that lurk within man, and they proclaim to be against said evils. it's despicable. Slavery, torture, greed, vanity, murder, all endorsed by such holy books, ive read them several times over.
>>
>>767620837
no, communism is an authoritarian government style, I believe in ultimate freedom
>>
>>767620858
have gotten evaluations, nothing came up
>>
>>767621040
nigga dont delve into that anarchist shit
>>
File: =o.gif (655 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
=o.gif
655 KB, 500x281
>>767619520
One of us
>>
It’s obvious. Your job is to destroy capitalism, currency, and materialism. James will rebuild it.
>>
>>767620858
btw, psychopathy? ive never hurt a living thing in my life, and never will, you seem to not grasp what ASPD really is friend
>>
Quit larping faggot
>>
>>767621098
my purpose is to destroy evil, James is supposed to re build virtue and the goodness of humanity, capitalism isnt inherrantly evil
>>
>>767619520
If actually were to believe you i would say
The World is going to a sinkhole pretty fast, there is no hope in trying to save it, dont even try, make your own happiness with those you love, everyone else can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>767621163
tried it once, wasnt my thing
>>
>>767621230
nothing is too far from saving, anything can be saved, sometimes by means impossible for humanity to replicate or produce
>>
>>767620999
nice trips
certainly you can read them literally, however it is plain to see that many of the stories included in these supposedly holy books are not historically accurate, and therefore should be used as keys to determine the truth by analyzing them metaphorically instead. And in doing so you can learn an effective way of drawing down power, and unlocking aspects of your psyche which are useful to understand the world around you and it's potential if you were to take control of it.
>>
>>767621115
I'm just spit balling
>eventually grow a desire to destroy, everything
is why I said it, either way, how old are you, schizophrenia only starts in little ways almost as your mind is playing games on you, then it hits you and that's when it would be obvious you have it.
>>
>>767621069
not anarchy, societal collapse is not necessary
>>
>>767620143
You may be right in that assertion, but consider the following: Rouseau one stated that education and enlightenment is for the few who can afford it, for the rest there is church.

I guess he was realizing that however desirable education may be for everyone, it is not feasible in the span of everyones' lives. So it was then and so it is now.
>>
alright tell me what kind of person i am
>>
>>767621483
a faggot
>>
>>767621378
yes but i have grown out of my every desire, i have refined what my purpose is, there is no need for warfare, for death, for collapse
>>
>>767620999
You gotta understand, these books are a guide to a way of life. It endorses, not a set of rules, but a lifestyle which is beneficial to society as a whole. If you look in all religions, although they may believe in different gods or whatnot, they all enforce a set of values whose purpose is to maintain order and preserve morals.
>>
>>767621538
yes, like slavery, but this "order" comes with a price, control, exploitation, genocide, oppression, these are unnecessary evils. Yes, many religious people are moral, but, if they read their texts whole as absolute truth, well, we'd have a lot more like ISIS running around now wouldn't we
>>
>>767620681
ur fucked.
>>
>>767621538
they preserve the morals of the culture they were birthed from, primitive retards. Do you really want to have a society based on morals of those who live two thousand years ago? If so, move to Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>767621814
tbh my time in riyadh wasn't bad at all. everything's pretty ritzy and nice. also hella hot arab chicks too
>>
>>767621343
Even you know that to create you need to destroy, let humanity destroy himself then you can rebuild with whats left, it all has happened before, let it repeat.
>>
>>767621525
Well be careful of schizophrenia, pretty much the cancer of psychological diseases, basically undetectable besides the once and a while weird thing happening, hearing a voice when no one is there, feeling a presence in the room, general delusion, etc. If it does get worse you gotta fix that shit quick before its too late, you cant go back and your mind is completely fucked.
>>
>>767621723
certainly, but you have to see it from their point of view as well. if everybody was ISIS, then the islamic state would be realized and there would be no need for war or fighting aside from criminals.
the same thing goes for the realization of the holy roman empire, if all the world were under the boot of christianity, with all people practicing christianity as described and not allowing themselves to fall back into sin, then there would be no cause for war or want.
however, the same can be said if all people were to live morally as well. by which we can see the important thing to consider is a sustainable social order rather than any specific religion.
>>
>>767621944
the voices, all no longer needed to be there once i figured out what my inner being was, i know my purpose, I attribute all the weird shit that happened in my childhood to some sort of cosmic force or what have you, idk, James wont even talk about his childhood experiences, says that those experiences are for him to have
>>
>>767621723
The thing about isis is that they do not really read the texts as absolute truth, but rather a justification. They're doing terrible things for the sake of controlling the middle east, but when confronted why they're actually doing this shit, they say they're trying to implement absolute islamic rule. Honestly though, from my personal experience, I don't know a single muslim person who supports the bullshittery of isis. From what I understand, their actions just dont comply to the moral standard set forth by islam
>>
>>767621876
Humanity is basically too big to destroy itself atleast in the case of destroying its self enough to were there are some survivors. Closest to rebuilding will come in the colonies we put on different planets.
>>
>>767620452
>>767620345
Remove the cocks from your anus before responding.
>>
>>767622269
yep, pretty much you'd have to destroy the planet for us to go now
>>
>>767622215
that is what i mean, they read the texts as truth, and use them to justify their violence, just as christians did centuries ago, i think christianity has grown out of that though, because it has spread ot areas that have become first and second world contries, become more civilized with their culture
>>
>>767622337
that's what you come up with, gaylord
>>
>>767621497
yeah info checks out dudes the antichrist
>>
>>767622269
nah, something is cooking up in the middle east. Recent events+those cryptographic secret societies are all nudging toward something happening in the very close future.

>>767622369
The only difference here is that terrorism is not sponsored by the entire religion. There is no head of the religion saying 'take over the levant.' Instead, it is more of a vigilante group using islam as almost a scapegoat. The crusades were ordered by a pope with utmost power, and was a centralized and organized undertaking. Terrorism ,on the other hand, is sporadic and is being done by vigilante no-lifes.

No religion is inherently bad. The only case it could be framed as 'bad' is either the misuse of the scripture or just straightforward prosecution.
>>
File: sohla4hruadwl6o308717000000.jpg (41 KB, 795x502) Image search: [Google]
sohla4hruadwl6o308717000000.jpg
41 KB, 795x502
>>767619520
>Hmm...He was behind of it...
>>
>>767622914
I'm sick of you, but in a way, you're one of the things I love about this site, so, you're welcome to stay
>>
>>767622752
Connections don't mean anything on their own or we would've probably been dead a while ago, and unless they have their own robot army they by themselves couldn't do anything. Its only a few years till Elon gets us to Mars anyways.
>>
>>767619520
>>767620050
Sounds more like /x/
>>
>>767619520
do you have any idea how much of a faggot you sound like right now
>>
>>767619520
>likely Satan
>>
>>767619520
Sounds like you have been tortured and programmed at a young age - mkultra style. Get some medication against the Schizophrenia and read about the adrenochrome connection. There are some vitamins you can take. Also, don’t trust your father. He knows more than he is telling you about your childhood.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.