Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What would you do if you woke up one morning and saw your crush

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
File: file.png (223 KB, 533x395) Image search: [Google]
file.png
223 KB, 533x395
What would you do if you woke up one morning and saw your crush laying in bed naked next to you?

Hard mode: No sex
>>
>>767606504
freak out
I just told my crush how I felt about her the other day and she said "I appreciate you telling me how you feel" and weve talked casually still since then but I guess this is the friendzone
>>
I don't have a crush.
I don't talk to anyone.
I'm very alone
>>
>>767606617
Are you me?
>>
File: file.png (56 KB, 652x651) Image search: [Google]
file.png
56 KB, 652x651
>>767606617
I was expecting a reply like this, still made me sad
>>
>>767606504
Smile, hold her, tell her I've missed her and then dread waking up for real.
>>
wake up no way thats real
>>
>>767606504
>>767606617
this.
I'm so starved of female contact there's not even a girl I can have a crush on.
>>
File: 1524003836060.jpg (15 KB, 332x221) Image search: [Google]
1524003836060.jpg
15 KB, 332x221
>>767606762
You're weak, anon
>>
Shit the bed then scoop some of the shit into her buttcrack and leave, txting her later that I left because she shit the bed.
>>
>>767606593
Your hearts infected anon, you need to cut it out to save yourself. Ghost her.
>>
File: 1481334443494.jpg (87 KB, 806x537) Image search: [Google]
1481334443494.jpg
87 KB, 806x537
>>767606504
The joke is on you, i got no crush.
>>
>>767606504
I already do every morning. Helps to have a wife.
I would probably make breakfast in bed for her and wake her up with some of her favorite music.
>>
Just leave the room

Maybe try to make breakfast and avoid feeling like I want to die
>>
File: file.png (64 KB, 141x203) Image search: [Google]
file.png
64 KB, 141x203
>>767606976
Shut up
>>
>>767607259
I cant do it anon, I like her so much
Im in so deep, weve been talking for close to a year but didnt get these feels until about 3 months ago
shes just so beautiful and we have so many things in common
she has a bf but she doesnt like her relationship, maybe she will leave him for me
>>
>>767607561
She'll leave him for anyone but you Mr.Niceguy
>>
>>767606593
I have been there anon, i kept trying and im gettting resualts keep going dont stop man
>>
>>767606504
*blush*
>h-hello r-r-rainbow dash
*scratch neck nervously*
>i-i didn't expect to see you this morning
*hides face under the sheets*
>d-does my breath smells?
>>
>>767607155
She would probably kill herself.
>>
>>767607893
youre wrong anon, dont tell me these lies

>>767607948
thank you friend, I am
I wont give up, ive given up before and let another girl go in the past..
not this time.
>>
>>767607561
If she'll leave someone for you she'd be willing to leave you for someone else. Face it man, it ain't happening, the sooner you accept that the better.It's no fun squashing down feelings like that but I can say from experience it is doable.
>>
>>767607561
Okay anon, if you really like her kidnap her and keep her locked up as a pretty thing in a cage. That's the only way she's gunna be yours.
But if you love her set her free. Be the better man, make the sacrifice. And please understand she's no angel anon, she's kept you around for those three months knowing exactly how you felt and IGNORING IT.
>>
Turn 360 and walk away
>>
>>767608166
Correct answer
>>
>>767608091
shes in a very bad relationship, the dude wont fuck her or even make out with her
he barely touches her, he just likes to smoke weed all day and hang out with friends
you tell me thats a relationship you want to be in

they started dating in highschool and now that shes in college and out of that town it might be possible
>>
>>767606504
Hold her or just lay back and feel happy for a while.
>>
>>767608386
If she leaves him for those reasons she leaves him. But if she leaves him because of you THEN my previous statement applies.

Also think about what it says about her that she's willing to stay in a relationship like that.
>>
>>767606504
lick anus
>>
>>767608386
I wish I could see reality like that.
that whatever i wanna believe to make myself feel better and keep hoping was actually true.
Let me guess, she loves you really, she's just too shy to say it right?
>>
>>767608634
she has a lot of mental health issues and is very emotionally dependent, she tells me she needs the physical contact or else she becomes depressed
anon im a guy whos usually gay and this is the first woman ive felt feels for since 2012..
i need this more than you understand
>>
>>767606504
Depends. Is she dead?
>>
>>767608911
If you want
>>
>>767606504
Fuck, I forgot to put her back in the freezer..
>>
>>767608968
Then hide the body somewhere remote and hope no one misses her.
>>
>>767608798
>mental health issues
>emotionally dependent
>depressed

Holy shit dude, whatever it is you need, it ain't that. Goddamn, that's a laundry list of reasons to avoid a woman.

Seriously man, that's the kind of woman who wrecks lives. Again, speaking from experience, fucking count your lucky stars that she isn't interested because sweet merciful fuck women like that will emotional suck you dry and leave you a battered husk of the man you once were.

You don't want to hear this right now but seriously. Don't. Just don't. Do Not Get Involved. In the name of all that's good and holy go back to that sweet man ass if you have to but seriously do NOT entangle yourself with her.
>>
>>767606651
>>767606617
samefag confirmed
>>
>>767609381
everyone is telling me this but this feels like one of my last shots to actually be close to a girl
I have nothing going on in my life and I feel like shes going to give me a purpose, we both failed suicide a bunch and bonded heavily over it
I cant go on much longer if i stay this lonely anon
>>
>>767609596
The only time anything is you last shot is if you're literally going to die. Fuck that mentality. The best thing you can do for yourself right now is to forget her and focus on you. Make yourself into someone you like so you can learn to be happy alone. Relationships should add happiness to your life, not be the source of it. Happiness that comes from without can be taken away but happiness that comes from within is yours forever.
As a side effect, people are drawn to happy people so if you sort yourself out you're more likely to find someone who'll add to your happiness.
>>
File: 1475123445724.jpg (256 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1475123445724.jpg
256 KB, 1280x960
>>767606504
>go back to sleep
>>
>>767609524
Actually, no, believe it or not.
>>
>>767609878
i havnt been happy since childhood, its all going downhill and just keeps heading that way as time goes on
I dont see myself living past 28 so this really does feel like my last chance
>>
>>767606504
I'd get her some breakfast and maybe hang out with her for a while. If she was weirded out herself, I'd drive her home if she didn't have a car.

Once she is gone, I'd immediately get an STD in case she drugged the night before or something.
>>
Happens everyday bro, feels good. Going on 3 years.

Sex is never in the morning unless it’s sunday and we had a fight the night before
>>
Step 1: take pictures.
Step 2: post to /b/
>>
>>767606504
Fucking panic because I'm married.
>>
>>767610130
You're not saying anything I haven't felt at some point. Look where we are right now. I was never able to see myself surviving 25 but it turns out I beat that number a while ago and I'm still going. Just being here means we're fucked in the head, we're abnormals, wierdos. But that don't mean we have to settle for shit.
All that negativity in your life, those storm clouds thundering in your head casting a shadow on everything, that numbing fog in your mind that seems to dull out all of your emotions except for the occasional extreme peaks? Every step you take towards becoming better is a big old middle finger at all of that shit. Live in defiance of your issues. Survive out of stubbornness and thrive as an act of spite.
Even if you don't think you deserve a better life, take it anyway. Fuck what you deserve, aim for what you want.
Why do you want this relationship? Is it out of love or are you afraid of being alone? Is this just you trying to fill a hole in who you are? Because I'll tell you that doesn't work. If you've got a hole in your soul, there's not a damn person on earth whose the right shape to fill it but you. Don't fill your hole, heal it.
>>
>>767606504
I told mine I really had a thing for her and she said "I'm allowed to have feelings"
Rip
>>
>>767610703
I appreciate all the input anon, im a youngfag with nowhere to turn for raw words like this

Im in love with her physically, but only like her emotionally, I dont want to say love because the feelings havnt been reciprocated (yet?). Its really hard for me to find attraction to people, but theres nothing I dont like about her.
I would leave everything I have behind right now just to go live with her, in her college town.
my life is so meaningless and boring here, I would do anything for this girl
she brings me happiness but im not emotionally dependent on her
>>
>>767606504
Lovingly cuddle for a few hours before playing vidya naked with each other.
>>
>not crushing on yourself
I wake up every morning INSIDE my waifu. Top that, niggers.
>>
>>767611018
>my life is so meaningless and boring here
Then leave, but don't do it for her. Do it for you.
You're young single and unhappy. You have literally nothing to lose and everything to gain. So take some time, sit down and figure out what you want out of life for yourself. Not for anyone else or from anyone else. Something you can do that will give you happiness and fulfillment. Once you've got an idea just fucking try it. If it doesn't work, then oh well. Try something else cause you've got nothing to lose.
I have a teacher who's kind of a mentor/grandfather to me I see every now and then and at 70 years old he still doesn't know what he wants to be when he grows up. But he's happy and fulfilled and what I just outlined is exactly how he approaches life. At any given situation he asks himself "What is my desired outcome?" and from there he works backwards.

So just try shit, get some experience, learn some things. But do not, DO NOT make your happiness in life reliant of someone else. You will only set yourself up for heartbreak that way.
>>
>>767611818
everything sucks and I want nothing in this life, Im just waiting to not wake up one day
whenever I see morning texts from her it brings me joy, idk how to over come this.. I understand this is bad but I just cant
will time fix all this? because im self destructive and cant help myself
>>
>>767612028
I find it eerie how much this is like talking to a younger me. Seriously this is fucking weird.

Things get better man. You'll have good days and bad days but as a whole, the more of life you see the smaller your problems seem. You'll get there man. I had the same problem of having no idea how to be happy. I can guarantee the same results but what I did was just try shit. Learn some things, anything. Just treat life like a buffet and sample things until you find something you like the taste of and just roll with whatever is appetizing. You'll become a more worldy and widely skilled person and eventually you'll figure out how to make yourself happy.

I'll also let you in on a little secret I've found out. Happiness doesn't just happen. It's not the default state of things. All those happy people out there that you see and wish you could be like? They do things to make themselves happy. People like us are just the unlucky ones who it doesn't come naturally to. But you, me and everyone else have to make happiness happen whether we realize it or not. So get out there and do things, figure things out and make mistakes because people like us have to learn how to make happy happen.
>>
>>767612788
>can guarantee
can't*
>>
my crush is the pharmacy tech at the cvs down the street so I'd probably say something like "since when do you guys do delivery"
>>
>>767612788
checked
thanks anon, I appreciate it again
im going now but all the words meant a lot
ill never forget you anon, bye
>>
>>767613054
zoz
>>
>>767613190
Godspeed younger-me-who-isn't-me anon. You'll make it.
>>
>>767606504
>crush
for pleb betas
omegas don't give a fuck.
bitches all fuck you over in the end, not worth the emotional stress.
>>
File: 1506748816480.gif (21 KB, 312x253) Image search: [Google]
1506748816480.gif
21 KB, 312x253
>>767606504
I don't even have a crush
>>
I wonder how she's alive again, kiss her, tell her I love her and that I'm happy she's back.
>>
File: Orgy (part one) .png (233 KB, 1836x763) Image search: [Google]
Orgy (part one) .png
233 KB, 1836x763
>>767606504

.....continue ?
>>
>>767606504
Wonder how the fuck she got in, and who the fuck she is.
I don’t get out.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.