Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What was his motivation?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: Joseph_DeAngelo_mugshot.jpg (99 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
Joseph_DeAngelo_mugshot.jpg
99 KB, 800x1000
What was his motivation?
>>
>>767599770
He didn't want everyone to pick their own names. Everyone would want to be Mr. Blue or Mr. Black. Also something about leaving a tip.
>>
From the sounds of it, the prosecutors aren't even sure he's the right person. They made all these media announcements that they had a DNA match.. then they asked the courts to allow them to draw blood for... DNA matching. Until they figure out what the fuck they're doing, I'll say his motivation thus far is to stay out of prison regardless of it being the right person. To be fair on that point, there's a very little chance he gets a fair trial with all the media attention he's received.. so a guilty verdict is incoming anyway.
>>
He wanted to straight up play with their doo doo to nut
>>
>>767601194
They want the DNA to shore up their data. They had the DNA from the crime scenes, then matched it to the database and this dude was their most likely suspect. But with the volume of people uploading data, even at 99.99% match it could be someone else. They need 100% match.
>>
>>767601628
Then they shouldn't be making arrests. If you can't prove the crime, you shouldn't be making charges against the person. Not a difficult concept to understand.
>>
And by the way, familial matching is NO WHERE near 99.999% .. but that's not what they said anyway. They said they had DNA from a discarded object. Pay the fuck attention, cuck.
>>
>>767601736
In the US legal system, "arrest" and "being charged" are two different things. The police can arrest you if they feel there's probable cause for it (i.e.: being a suspect to a crime; even with meager evidence). It's the charging, investigation, proceedings, etc. that make the difference.
>>
>>767602036
Again, pay the fuck attention, cuck. They have filed charges. Be honest, how much crack have you smoked today?
>>
>>767602125
>Be honest, how much crack have you smoked today?
Very little. You sucked my cock for the rest of it.
>>
>>767601736
To arrest, you need probable cause. About 35% sure he's the guy. To convict, you need 90+% Beyond a Reasonable Doubt. So you arrest, then build your case while he can't go anywhere.
>>
>>767602196
Gosh, I didn't see that one coming from someone who doesn't ACTUALLY understand what the fuck they're talking about. Let me know when you grow hair around your dick so maybe you can actually understand the shit you're talking about.
>>
>>767602234
They filed charges the day they arrested. Where teh fuck have you asshats been? Did you JUST NOW figure out that this fucker was arrested or something? This isn't new or interesting. Go back over the last week or two and read the media reports.
>>
>>767601736
>>767602125
>>767602234
>>767602340
>Normally, as long as the police have good reason (called "probable cause") to believe that a crime has been committed and that the person they want to arrest committed the crime, they can make an arrest without asking a judge for a warrant.

- https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/criminal-arrests-interrogations-faq.html
>>
>>767602646
Who the fuck is talking about warrants? Still no hair around your dick, I see.
>>
>>767602712
>reading comprehension
>>
>>767602712
>focusing only on the end of the sentence
are you russian or something?
>>
>>767602758

> Not understanding what the fuck you're reading.

That's you. Read what you quoted very slowly. It's talking about the need for a warrant to make an arrest. No one has talked about needing a warrant for an arrest.
>>
>>767602808
Are you a fucking downie or something? I mean, it'd make sense if you are.

> DEY GOT DE RITE PERSUN CUZ CNN TOED ME SO.
>>
>>767602854
It talks about the need for probable cause, so you can make an arrest without a warrant or go ahead from a judge. :/

>>Normally, as long as the police have good reason (called "probable cause") to believe that a crime has been committed and that the person they want to arrest committed the crime, they can make an arrest without asking a judge for a warrant.
>>
>>767599770
And who is this?
>>
>>767602948

> I r gunna quote dis shit again wifout understanding wut it sez

Still no hair around your dick, I see.
>>
>>767603029
>as long as the police have good reason (called "probable cause")...
>... they can make an arrest without asking a judge for a warrant.
What part of that are you having trouble understanding?
>>
>>767602976
Some fucker that prosecutors in California are saying is the golden state killer. They made the claim that they had a DNA match from a discarded object.. yet now they're asking a judge to allow them to do DNA matching. Essentially all it is right now is a prosecutor saying "WE GOT DA GUY" and the media saying "DEY GOT DE GUY", and cucks here believing it without too much of a thought process involved.
>>
>>767603123

> I r gunna change dis quote to support my agenda.

That may work on you, but it doesn't work on me. Sorry asshat.
>>
>>767599770
He was insane, filled with rage, was a sociopath, idk take your pick. This isn't a standard "in the moment/I was mad" thing. This is repeated. The motivations of serial killers is usually sexual in nature or due to them being insane
>>
All of you sound like Toby going on about the scranton strangler. This dude did it no doubt.
>>
>>767603527
kek.

You can't prove your point in any way possible.. so you start doing things like assuming my political leanings. It just reenforces what I've said a few times so far... you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>767603622
Dubs hath spoken.
>>
>>767602234
Probable cause is more likely than not he Did It. 51%-49%
>>
>>767603713
rhetorical fallacy
>>
Because he wanted to control other people and it got him off. He did stuff like cook food when he was in thier home. He would rape chicks while he made the men lie on the floor covered with stacked dishes on top of them. If the dishes fell, he would kill everyone there (except himself). Thats all about domination.
>>
>>767603904

So now you're going to call out fallacies? Well then, lets step back. Going one step back we can start with the red herring. If we go further back we can find many more. Are you done being a fucking downie now?
>>
File: 4545466577.jpg (15 KB, 307x321) Image search: [Google]
4545466577.jpg
15 KB, 307x321
>>767601154
Don't worry. I appreciate the reservoir dogs reference.
>>
>>767604052
>Going one step back we can start with the red herring.
>If we go further back we can find many more.
Such as?
>>
>>767604052

> Damn, my distraction with an irrelevant quote didn't work!

> Damn, my omission with the ellipses didn't work!

> Damn, my irrelevant name calling didn't work!

> Damn, my calling out of a logical fallacy showed that I truly am retarded.

Now is when you claim you weren't the person I was speaking with.. because that's literally all you fucking have you fucking fruitcake.
>>
>>767599770
he hated Donald Trump
>>
>>767604273
but what are you basing these on? there's no tangible evidence or citation.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
All images are hosted on imgur.com, see cdn.4archive.org for more information.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.