Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Nazis vs Antifa. Who do you side with if you have to?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 76
File: brno rally.jpg (287 KB, 2048x1394) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
brno rally.jpg
287 KB, 2048x1394
Nazis vs Antifa. Who do you side with if you have to?
>>
File: 1502957034677.png (154 KB, 426x510) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502957034677.png
154 KB, 426x510
>>767595742
>Nazis vs Antifa. Who do you side with if you have to?
fuck off jew nigger
>>
>>767595742
The Nords.
>>
Whatever side that seems to be winning in this dumb scenario.
>>
>>767595742
Nazi’s because anything else just dont work.
>>
Nazi's because antifa are fags
>>
>>767596878
Nazis are also fags so wtff are you even talking about.

I just wish we could put both groups in hole and throw grenades down.
>>
File: DH-I2_IUwAAwb6D.jpg (72 KB, 600x893) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DH-I2_IUwAAwb6D.jpg
72 KB, 600x893
>>
>>767595742
nazi just to piss everyone off
>>
>>767595742
qt scout
>>
None.

>b-but you have t
No. I choose to not pick.
>>
Both are a bunch of slack jawed faggots role playing.
>>
File: nazinga.png (354 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nazinga.png
354 KB, 1000x1000
>>767595742
Nazis all the way.
>>
>>767595742
Joke is on you, they’re both Nazis...
>>
>>767595742
Who says I have to?
>>
Slavs
>>
OP is a Jewish infiltrator ignore this shit and pass it away.


DO NOT REPLY TO JEW THREADS

IGNORE JIDF MADE SCENERIOS
>>
>>767595742
Neither.

One side hates me and I hate both sides equally.
>>
>>767597815
Okay so siding with noone basically gives your vote to the more aggressive one... hmmm which one might that one be? ***eyeroll***
>>
>>767595742
In reality if we were forced into it none of us would side with the Nazis
>>
>>767598277
Not taking sides strengthens the stronger.
>>
>>767597479
>gen Z definition of fags
no antifa are actually annoying cock suckers that actually suck cocks
>>
>>767598755
>none of us would side with nazis
bullshit
>>
>>767598382
This but unironically
>>
>Nazis

>Commies

Idiots all

Spoiled and uneducated fucks dont realize they are led about like a donkey chasing carrots.

A Republic is the top of the food chain.

But you've all been dumbed down.

Although anyone who doesnt agree with antifa/Dem party are labled nazi so it's hard to know who exactly is a nazi.
>>
i'm hitting dat b8 m8

It's fucking insane to think these two groups are even near the same level. anyone who throws out "both sides are dumb" is a fucking dickhole who places their sense of superiority above reality.

"both sides are jerks lololol south park!!"

no, you just can't yank your own dick out of your ass to see that there's a very clear line between good and evil here.

antifa's worst crime: breakin windows, maybe looting

nazis and the altright: outright genocide and shooting sprees and van killings. like any fucking twat of an altrighter would realize that in a true nazi purge their NEET asses would be the first in the fryer. if you identify with incels or nazis or the alt right or just any constrictive value, just go to therapy. stop thinking you're any kind of alpha or free thinking hero and just realize youre reclusing yourself for some false sense of superiority to an enemy that doesn't exist.

for fuck's sake the fact that these two are even comparable is goddamn depressing. if you're so fucking retarded that you're shitting yourself about blacks and muslims and women, maybe you should realize that the only reason you're alive is that america woke the fuck up and fisted that nazi shit.
>>
>>767595742
Nazi's lol. They would have a structure in their command and would easily win. Commies are retarded ants.
>>
File: 1310897337518.png (19 KB, 429x410) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1310897337518.png
19 KB, 429x410
lol @ all the people in this thread saying nazis would win.
you know in reality - not on /pol/ I mean - like literally *everyone* hates nazis?
i mean idgaf either way but when did you fucks become so delusional?
>>
>>767600052
well in real life nazi's from the 30's-40's actually would win
Only shitskins and cucks hate nazis
>>
>>767595742
Actual nazis or the people antifa call nazis? If the latter I'm definitely with them because that's basically everyone.
>>
>>767597591
So... cringe thread?
>>
File: 1503148430776.jpg (105 KB, 539x717) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503148430776.jpg
105 KB, 539x717
>>767595742
Nazis
>>
>>767595742
The police
>>
File: 1503050400076.png (670 KB, 565x871) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503050400076.png
670 KB, 565x871
>>767597479
Go ahead and find us a pic of a real Nazi like this
>>
File: 1524531004959.png (502 KB, 1683x1561) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1524531004959.png
502 KB, 1683x1561
>>
>>767601475
kek
>>
Nazis, they have no support in real life ergo they aren't an actual threat. Antifa on the other hand has a ton of support, ergo a ton of power.
>>
File: et.jpg (56 KB, 640x752) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
et.jpg
56 KB, 640x752
>>767595742
neither, they are both the most retarded scum of society, it's like saying ''white people are this'' or ''black people are that''

it's literally retarded, individuals should be judged upon their individual merit, as far as im concerned these people are all niggers, identity politics is a cancer for stupid people and eventually they will all die of it and it makes me malevolently pleased inside
>>
>>767599600
>antifa's worst crime: breakin windows, maybe looting
antifa are LARPing as Commies.
What do you think happens if Communists are in charge?
Both Nazis and Commies are Totalitarian in nature with hard ons for mass murder via the power of the state. They both suck horse cocks.
>>
File: 1515909163855.png (512 KB, 673x670) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1515909163855.png
512 KB, 673x670
>>767599600
Checked

Also what's so crazy about comparing the two? One is a group that denounced any ideas but their own and went so far as to burn literature and label people who disagreed with them as a traitor to their way of life. And the other.....Oh wait. Excellent bait 8/10 for a serious reply
>>
>>767595742
There is nothing in this world that would make me support either faction.
>>
>>767597815
It’s a hypothetical Faggot. Not picking makes you a faggot
>>
>>767603023
He did pick. He would rather shove dick after dick down his throat rather than support either.
>>
>>767599591
>In just 12 years freedom just look what we achieved, and it took the whole world to bring us down to our knees.
Adolf had a 99% approval rating for a reason. He kicked out the rothchilds bank and turned one of the worst economies in world history into literally the best that has ever been seen by a mile.
The only people that the Nat Soc was bad for was elites and invaders.
I want my kind of people to survive. Good solid people who build nice towns.
Every color has its place.
An ethnic home for every race.
>>
>>767595742
Neither, both are retarded extremists crybabies.
>>
>>767595742
I guess Nazi's if I have too but man I don't like them
>>
>>767603254
If you believe that white children have a right to exist, then the "Nazis" are the only people who are with you.
>>
>>767602182
bruh

you're literally hypotheticalling a hypothetical

"you know historically people have killed each other both sides are the same we should all kill ourselves right now"

like fuck dude, effort isn't a sign of weakness, care about more than being smarter than anyone
>>
>>767603328
True but I don't believe ONLY white children have the right to exist.
>>
>>767602666
shiiiiit, didn't even realize dubz when you hit THE TRIPS

so here's the thing satan

it's like comparing scientology and pastafarianism

"oh they literally imprisoned and brutally murdered millions, but this other side is too liberal, so they're kinda the same"

like, one base is built on crippling others to rise while the other is built on not crushing humans
>>
>>767603481
i agree, but this is where the bitch of a problem starts

"everyone has a right to exist" is fundamentally true. but in a society that's built on denying 80% of the populace the right to exist, it's reasonable to see policies and opinions that promote historically stomped on populations

it's shitty that cowards automatically see pro-minority as sub-humanity. like, imagine being on the team that starts the game 80% finished and asking for reprieve only to be told "I MEAN WE BOTH STARTED THE GAME!!!!"
>>
>>767603882
It's a catch 22 for sure. However with humanities advancements in recent years there is abundance which eliminates the need to compete for resources. It's no longer a zero sum game.

Personally I am a big fan of Hegel. I think we could see this all move towards synthesis soon.

I am still not sure that promoting racial competition is best. I cannot see a clear pathway too stability there. That's my big issue I suppose. Other than that I bet we see eye too eye on a lot of issues
>>
>>767603481
I feel like you've been done injustice by not being properly educated on WW2 era Europe.
Poland was massacring ethnic Germans in lands that 20 years prior were German lands.
Germany attempted to diplomatically solve this issue dozens of times.
You don't let your brothers get slaughtered, violence is a last resort. And Germany used it as such.

>Why do you have then the SA if you want peace?
>Why did you create the SS, when however the only thing you want is fraternity?
>>Because there are people who don't want it!
>>And I wanted to show them that I was prepared too for the other case.

Germany's invasion of Poland was a defensive action.
It would be like if in 1998 Texas was given to Mexico, and Mexico was massacring Americans in Texas in 2018. Would the US not be justified in invading?
WW2 was not started by Germany. Poland had been in 5 wars since its inception in 1919 before Germany invaded in 1939.
Britain and France senselessly declared war on them.
There are wrongs on both sides, but you're never taught the wrongs on the allies side. You're never taught about what the western powers did to Germany after WW1. How Germany couldn't function in its state. The German people showed strength and perseverance. And after being in crippling debt in just 12 years they became a nearly untouchable force. German invasions of other European territories were strategic and logistical for the most part. The invasion of the Soviet Union was preemptive. They only allied to take Poland because "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". The USSR was looking to dominate the globe, and they had their eyes set on Germany.
If only you knew all of the lands and territories that England had invaded and terrorized in the early 20th century. The world was essentially under English control. And they believed they could too make Germany under their control. And it cost them dearly.
>>
Idk but id cum all over her face in OP
>>
>>767595742
Breed the antifa whore, recruit the nazi, wage war on the jew and their white slaves.
>>
File: 1509509058931.jpg (82 KB, 628x887) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1509509058931.jpg
82 KB, 628x887
>>767595742
By nazis do you mean nazis like heil hitler kill all the jews or anyone with an opinion on immigration and welfare that isn't let every brown person into the country/pay for their every living cost for life and that of their greater than 5 children?
>>
>>767603575
You do realize that before Nazis came to power and did Nazi things they followed quite literally the same path? I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have a beer hall meeting soon. Both are equally cancerous. But then again, I don't think /b/ is the place for serious talk. Either way, they're different sides of the same coin because they can quite literally not accept a foreign idea without a violent reaction. But for the sake of this being what it is, Hitler did nothing wrong, kill all niggers, white master race get.
>>
>>767603882
Europe tried to pull Africa into the modern age.
It cost the lives of millions of Europeans.
And to this day Africa is a steaming shit hole.
Europe did the same in Asia and look at what has become of Korea, Japan, China, India. World super powers.
South Africa in 1960 was more economically successful than Spain. And Korea was basically a pile of steaming shit.
Niggers took over, and they ran the country into the ground.

Non-whites generally cannot handle freedom. They cannot handle responsibility. They can not build upon what was left for them by their ancestors.
It's sad, but it's predictable based on all studies of intellectual power of sub Saharan Africans, being raised in the west has very little effect on their results.

>I just tried to pull them to my level, and how'd they thank me? Mother fuckers nick named us white devils.
>And all they brought me was robbery, extortion, murder, rape, larceny.
>>
>>767595742
kill both, join none
>>
>>767604631
The girl is the "Nazi" and the guy is the antifa.

Really shows your warped perspective on nazis.
>>
>>767595742
There's no sitting on the fence about fascism. You're either for it or against it.
>>
File: 1521686277182.jpg (158 KB, 960x941) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1521686277182.jpg
158 KB, 960x941
>>767601965
This is highly idealistic and I agree, but these mutts and their collective identities will wage war on your because you are a minority. Basically majority rule does not care about the individual. From cost perspective, it is easier to neutralize the individual then to mow down the herd. Never forget everyone is an enemy. Even the herd because they flip whenever it is convenient.
>>
File: sminem.png (751 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sminem.png
751 KB, 1280x960
>>767604331
Land? Mating partners? Genetic advantages or disadvantages? These issues cannot be solved. Not to mention the problem of choice. A human can just say fuck it and destroy everything on whim even in a perfect society. You assume humans compete to gain. Some want to see shit destroyed.
>>
>>767595742
Antifa. They're total cringelords but they're better than Nazis.
>>
>>767605317
Blood and soil.
>>
Nazis. Any white person who sides with antifa will eventually be betrayed.
>>
>>767595742
Nazi's. Antifa would throw me into a gulag for being white while the nazis would give me some leeway.
>>
>>767595742
The Jews because I'm "Jewish".
>>
>>767595742

Funny thing is the national socialists weren't very popular until people got sick of Antifa bullying them, the brown shirt created in response to them. Literally Hitler rose to power because Antifa was so annoying. History is just repeating.
>>
>>767605635
good.
>>
>>767605520
>Antifa. Nazis would throw me into a concentration camp for being liberal while the Antifa would give me some leeway.
Fixed.
>>
File: 1 (15).jpg (363 KB, 1273x1273) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1 (15).jpg
363 KB, 1273x1273
>>767595742
>>
>>767605635
You're also forgetting the Jewish banking usury, and the unbelievably economic recovery caused by a nationalist authoritarian government using socialism and culture to build the lower classes.
Calling Nazi's Fascists is sort of a misnomer.
If you want Fascism look at Italy, if you want protofascism look at Rome.
>>
Neo Nazis are the same sort of human filth as those they rail against. The only difference is that they're white meth addicts.
>>
>>767604386
A couple issues here
>Germany was actively building their military, planning invasions, and expanding. They moved into multiple countries on the basis of ethnic identity.
>So it seems like the Polish invasion could have been based more on lebensraum given the fertile fields on Poland and the supposed inferiority of Poland.
>If the invasion of Poland was purely to protect German peoples than why invite Russia to invade? Why stay? Why not partition Poland into German and pole sections and then leave?

Otherwise I agree. You cannot say the allies were the good guys and the Axis were the bad guys. There was good and evil on all sides. But I would say the allies were better than the axis
>>
>>767604873
A couple other issues
>Europe was not too kind to Africa. Europe did not develop them to be a functional civilized nation, they developed them to be colonies. Schools were not set up, families were split up, and people were made to work in mines or fields
>When the Congo became independent they had something like 18 college educated people in a nation of million.
>If Europe wanted to bring Africa in modernity than they sure did a TERRIBLE job of it considering all they did was extract resources

Africa is a shithole also because of how it was divided upon decolonization in the 1900s. There are other reasons which I grant could be due to a inferiority in terms of civilization building abilities but I don't buy Europe was in Africa to "help".
>>
>>767605923
>If the invasion of Poland was purely to protect German peoples than why invite Russia to invade? Why stay? Why not partition Poland into German and pole sections and then leave?
September 1st 1939 Germany invades Poland
September 3rd 1939 Britain and France declare war on Germany.
They didn't have a chance to do anything.
But they sided with the Soviets to ensure a quick, two front war that would end with minimal casualties.
The Soviets had already once fought a war with Poland and lost since 1919. Poland wasn't a push over.
For the NSDAP to side with the Marxist (Jewish) Soviets the really needed some strong reasoning.
>>
File: Dine_and_Dash.jpg (211 KB, 574x903) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dine_and_Dash.jpg
211 KB, 574x903
>>767595742
Well, neither side is going to have any decent pussy, so I'll side with the cops and have the pleasure of gassing all of those faggots.
>>
Two sides of the same socialist faggot coin. Flip one side, you're with a bunch of purple haired queens who think they're hot shit, the other is a bunch of neckbeard "muh pride" basement dwellers and insecure whiteboys who can't "get a girl cause of the niggers." Fuck em both.

Be a real man. Join the Brotherhood of Steel and kill all of those muties.
>>
>>767606497
The can't get a girl meme isn't "because niggers".
It's because cultural marxism.
It's because of Jewish media.
>>
>>767606280
True but Germany left a massive detachment in Poland. They also frequently created puppet governments (like in France). I think they had the time and I think lebensraum was the primary motivator. I think the killing of Germans was the Casus Belli but not the true motive.
>>
>>767606618
Your tin foil is too tight.
>>
>>767606759
Yes, the fact that all this degeneracy is pushed by Jews is just natural! It doesn't matter than the people pushing this are Jewish, or that they have seeked out key positions in all media outlets.
2% of the population, 98% of the media.
Totally random.
No matter who was in power in the media sector we'd totally be raising the same reprobates and hedonists.
>>
Is starvation an option?
>>
>>767595742
Antifa. Nazis would want to genocide me. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>767606759
>Literally over 3 billion people alive today believe the Jews are the problem
>TIN FOIL.
Okay bud. Totally.
Even when you hear it from the horses mouth you'll deflect it.
>>
>>767606946
>>767607112
Impoverished, poorly educated white trash detected
>>
>>767606618
It's because in the real world, if you start shouting propaganda about how black people are going to wipe us out and the Jews are controlling everything, pussy is gonna dry up faster than California in draught.
>>
>>767607239
So let's stop for a second.
Who owns and writes our media?
And why do they do this?
How did they get there?
>>
File: Suicide Booth.gif (69 KB, 480x455) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Suicide Booth.gif
69 KB, 480x455
>>767595742
Christ.. Please tell me suicide is a choice. Believe what you want, just don't be a prick about it
>>767596080
Here we go.
>Teamnord
>>
>>767607289
14 words get the fasc girls wet.
You're an idiot.
>>
>>767606618
Lonely people always find someone to blame.
>>
>>767595742

ANTIFA AND THEIR FAMILYS NEED TO BE KILLED IN THE HORRIBLE MOST PAINFUL WAYS POSSIBLE
>>
>>767607387
Nope not a choice. Pay up whitey.
>>
>>767595742
No.
>>
>>767607371
Why do whites protect the Jews in the first place? If they infiltrated law and business and media why did whites allow it to happen and continue to allow it to happen? Because It is not just jews, but also whites who benefit from jewish oligarchy. The 1% are the enemies, they arent just jewish, but many of the highest echelon wealthy are Jews.
>>
>>767607430
And those 14 words are?
Genuinely want to know. Please tell me Fuck master.
>>
>>767595742

I'm a white, straight male who loves freedom, so apparently I'm a Nazi.
>>
>>767595742
Which is which in this pic.
>>
>>767595742
Antifa are pure trash, no choice but to side with the Nazis, even though most of them are gigantic faggot posers too.
>>
>>767607536
You have no idea what we're talking about here, but you are so keen to put in your two cents.
Idiot.
>>
>>767607535
>Shabbos goy exist
>Therefore jewry doesn't exist
Does not compute.
>>
File: (((Patriots))).jpg (251 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
(((Patriots))).jpg
251 KB, 800x1000
>>767607950
>Shabbos goy
Dont fucking put words in my mouth, jewry does exist, their incessant nepotism in education, law and especially media is sickening and not a conspiracy.

But why do white militaries die for the jewish cause? This does not make sense at all. The fact is there are whites making the 100% concious decision to serve jews in their schemes.
>>
>>767608186
Do you know what the Balfour declaration was?
Do you know what masons are?
>>
>>767600052
Have you actually seen antifa fight when the numbers are equal? They get their asses kicked you fag.
>>
>>767607799
I know exactly what's going on. Op wants to know if you'd rather be a Antifa Faggot or a Nazi faggot. I choose neither. I hate nazis. I hate snowflakes. I don't believe Jews run the world. I don't believe all blacks are savages. White people are great, but we also have a lot of inbred hillfolk.

Now answer my question.
>>
>>767595742
Side with neither. Prepare ied's, plant around key points of infostructure, live in a hole in the woods. Set up traps in the woods, create incendiary devices. Finally i lure a search party out to find me then burn down the forest killing myself and anyone who cant escape. Rather die a nonsense death than join with/pol/ or tumblr
>>
>>767608436
Google is your friend.
If you don't want to look dumb, use it sometimes.
>>
>>767595742
Honestly, Nazis.
They are going to be the side that knows how to survive, how to shoot guns, and have the strength needed to live.
Your tumblr and fat rolls aren't going to save you if a civil war breaks out vs these two sides.
I would eventually want to figure out how to live off the land and take my family deep into the mountains and create our own haven away from everyone.
>>
>>767595742
Neither
>>
>>767608694
Until you find out the white utopia that would be created.

Then you'd thank God for the opportunity to raise your children in the natsoc society.
>>
Neither they are both attention whores
>>
>>767597479
t. centrist
>>
>>767601599
Literally this https://youtu.be/ecqfxPs1pb8
>>
>>767608752
Honestly yeah if that happens lol.
But I'd be on any side other than the Tumblrina's, feminists, and soyboy's.
They're definitely picking a fight with the wrong side.
>>
>>767608521
So your argument is basically a slogan. Think for yourself man. Be your own man guy. Come up with your own ideas. Don't be so submissive to basically what adds up to a set or terms and conditions.
>>
I would pick the Nazis. Antifa are scum
>>
>>767607536
>>767608436
lol do you even 14/88, bro??
>>
>>767599600
Exactly this
>>
File: sounds-jewish_Logo.png (118 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sounds-jewish_Logo.png
118 KB, 800x800
>>767595742
>>
>>767595742
We talking literal Nazis, Neo-Nazis, or people who aren't left wing?
Either way, Antifa has never won in a fair fight so not them.
>>
>>767595742
AIN'T NO PRIDE IN LOSING TO SOME SLAVS ON A SNOWDAY "UBERMENCH"
>>
>>767607484
You can't stop me from offing myself, bitch. No way in fuck am I subscribing to either of those screaming retards ideologies.
>>
>>767608909
I wish they would just pull out a big ass flamethrower while all the antifa roaches were in that small alleyway
>>
>>767595742
looks like this man is frustrated because he's trying to explain a simple point to the small sheltered girl but she's just too naive to listen
>>
>>767607112
Argumentum ad populum
>>
>>767609363
Why would I? I don't need propaganda to tell me who I am.
>>
>>767607535
1) Because of the tremendous amount of in-group preference among Jewish people.
2) Caution against antisemitism is the greatest legacy and impact of WW2.

Is it really that difficult to believe that an ethnoreligion group which believes themselves to be god's chosen people, who overwhelming act in favor of people of their own "tribe," given more leniency than any other group, especially the majority in their host nations, would thrive? Look at the statistical rates of avg. Jewish income, college placement, etc. contrasted to the non-hispanic white population of America.
>>
File: 1509246973367.png (489 KB, 1360x980) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1509246973367.png
489 KB, 1360x980
>>767609448
The ironic thing is. Russians irl wouldn't even like these faggot ass pro lgbt genderfluid loving pussys. Not would the soviets.
>>
>>767595742
No brainer unfortunately.

Option 3. Select the godheads discard the rest, doesn't matter what they do after that.
>>
>>767609809
You are dense, my guy
>>
File: wallpaper-2013114.jpg (225 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wallpaper-2013114.jpg
225 KB, 1920x1200
>>767595742
Death to fascists everywhere.
>>
>>767600998
This.
>>
>>767609984
I keep getting called dense and an idiot, but I still haven't had someone tell me why I'm dense or an idiot. Why? What's your argument?
>>
>>767609975
#fact
>>
>>767610209
Because you are an enemy if you don't follow the same rhetoric. Nevermind the reason Germany lost was fighting a two front war. Modern day NATSOCs pick fights with everyone, then wonder why they have no ethnostate why nobody is neutral in response to them. Diplomacy matters especially in the age of nukes.
>>
>>767610016
>he thinks communism is any better
lol!
>>
>>767610209
I'm not arguing, asshat. I am simply reading what you post, and your comments betray your ignorance.
>>
>>767595742
antifa cick looks real rapeable, so them i guess
>>
Why would I give a shit about two groups that are statistically insignificant? Like a few hundred of these douches in the U.S.
>>
File: 1521779798678.jpg (10 KB, 320x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1521779798678.jpg
10 KB, 320x180
>>767595742
Well im not a man child so... none
>>
>>767610578
Ignorance of an ideological cesspool that I refuse to follow? Yup.
>>
File: 1516232527310.png (289 KB, 500x1100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1516232527310.png
289 KB, 500x1100
>>767595742
the one that will win
>>
>>767611182
Oh shit you got me
>>
>>767610578
It's all socialism, and socialism is for fags. End of story.
>>
>>767611331
>>
>>767597591
> Antifa is advocating beating every woman who doesn't show up at an Antifa rally?
Checks out
>>
File: cfb7280df8.jpg (1 MB, 2286x1484) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cfb7280df8.jpg
1 MB, 2286x1484
>>767611264
american socialists are soyboys, try not to confuse them
>>
I'll side with Antifa. I like my fascism a little more up to date.
>>
>>767596808
Nutzis didn’t work, fagtron. sHitler and his poofters lost the war and got 24 million krauts gooded and got Germany destroyed forever in all but name only.
>>
>>767600215
IRL nutzis lost. How fucking retarded are you, exactly?
>>
>>767601475
>>
>>767605317

Why not just go "free market" then, so to speak? Imposing total racial segregation or consolidation artificially is just eugenic socialism from that standpoint. Obv I'm not advocating 100% open borders or anything here
>>
>>767604631
>hurr durr war joos hurr

..says the winner of the lifetime loser award from his incel hideout in mom’s basement
>>
File: nazi.jpg (66 KB, 796x1025) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nazi.jpg
66 KB, 796x1025
>>767595742

I'm Jewish, and I'd rather side with the fucking Nazis than Antifa. At least with the Nazis they straight up tell me they fucking hate me. Antifa are everything I hate about Nazis, except they are two-faced and shitty about it.

This is why I own more guns than any of you. More than half of my own race hates me because I'm not a fucking liberal, and everyone else hates me because most of my race is fucking liberal.
>>
File: 1262125533288.jpg (102 KB, 786x1017) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1262125533288.jpg
102 KB, 786x1017
>>767595742
nigga thats a girl scout and a toothless idiot.
>>
File: jews.jpg (676 KB, 1050x840) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jews.jpg
676 KB, 1050x840
>>767613165
How exactly is wanting you dead better than wanting fascism dead?

Sure theres some dumb kids that make the news... but you can't be serious in anyway.
>>
File: You're winner.jpg (413 KB, 1600x1196) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
You're winner.jpg
413 KB, 1600x1196
>>767612605
Regulation on the free market exists to prevent fraud, to collect debt or payments, to prevent monopolies, to prevent racketeering or theft etc.
The problem is who regulates the regulators? Nobody! there is no fucking transparency so the 1% rule as usual and coporate welfare is rampant, such as ford,gm, chrysler loans/bailouts or private banks and insurance companies getting 'stimulus packages'. Nothing but weasel words for nepotism. Because humans exist, corruption exists.
As you can see there is no 'solution'. Humans cannot be solved. Survival is not guaranteed whether we have 100% government, 50%, or 0%. Repeat, humans cannot be solved. We must fight and prove our existence everyday. Ideas can help support our existence but they can never guarantee it.
>>
File: d85.jpg (411 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
d85.jpg
411 KB, 1224x1632
Hitler did nothing wrong so...
>>
File: Ancap gas.jpg (235 KB, 793x794) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ancap gas.jpg
235 KB, 793x794
>>767613484

The nazis want me dead. I can prepare for that. Also, most normal people think nazis are fucking evil.

Antifa is insidious. They are more likely to win. Furthermore, they are far more violent and dangerous than modern-day nazis. Liberalism is cancer.

Nazis are, at worst, a political tool to make moderates hate the right. Antifa is, at worst, a tool of leftist oppression.

Antifa is a much larger actual threat. They shut down legitimate speakers, silence dissent, etc. Nazis just wave their flags and piss people off.

Either way, I think we should gas them both.
>>
>>767595811
that literally looks just like the neaderthal in OP's pic
>>
>>767613165
Fellow Jew here. Religious Jews tend not to be liberals. Liberalism discourages religion in general and has become openly hostile to Jews and Israel in particular.

“Nazis” today are mostly a fiction. 99% on 4chan are trolls. The other 1% are just seething with butthurt at Jewish success. Outside 4chan, natzis are almost nonexistent.

You should read Jonah Goldberg’s book Liberal Fascism. Antifa and Nazis are two sides of the same coin. It is a deception that there is any difference between them, save some technicalities. OP is asking something like: “if you have to choose, would you side with the morning star or the evening star?”
>>
File: 1513500428178.png (516 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1513500428178.png
516 KB, 500x500
>>767613780
Very strong agreement. thx bro
>>
>>767595742
There is a difference?

I'd just gas the whole street.
>>
>>767595742
Whichever allows me to lick that girl's asshole
>>
>>767613275
It's a symbolic representation. The toothless idiot in glasses represents the inbred congenital stupidity of Nazis, who will never achieve success. While the little girl represents the delusional, out of touch princess-like idealism of Antifa, combined with their completely ineffectivity and inability to deal with the adult world.
>>
>>767595742
>Hm,,,,he was behind?
>>
>>767614253
Agreed I just want to sniff and lick her asshole. She is adorbs.
>>
>>767614253
This tbh fam
>>
>>767610016
>>
>>767595811
Fuck off goyshit nigger
>>
>>767613780
Well I guess all i can say is to actually show up to one of these events?
You clearly havent, and are going by the fox news broadcast of the one guy breaking a window over and over again, and interviewing the one guy with a bloody head blaming antifa...

Pay no attention to the thousands of regular people in the background protesting an ideology that only a retard could comprehend.
>>
>>767613904
This.
>>
File: 85858585587.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
85858585587.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>767595742
If I had to side I would side with the nazis because of the reason that communism killed more than naziism. I would never ever ever ever ever want to make that terrible choice though.
>>
File: 1524927044566.jpg (400 KB, 602x1246) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1524927044566.jpg
400 KB, 602x1246
>>767595742
>>
Antifi are the nazis of our age. This time they won't get too far like they did back then. May the mistakes of the past be learned
>>
>>767595742
I think I'd be much more likely to bang my sister at a nazi rally so... there's your answer.
>>
If I have to choose one or the other then it has to be antifa cause I hate nazis already. Given a choice though, I wouldn't choose either.
>>
Why do people pretend to hate Nazis?
>>
>>767595742
Both groups are made up of low iq retards.
>>
>>767611846
american conservatives have a superiority complex, and just about everything confuses them
>>
>>767597815
This is the only real answer. Why is everyone so scared that they feel the need to identify with a group?
>>
File: hitler 0.jpg (165 KB, 638x590) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hitler 0.jpg
165 KB, 638x590
Would you suck his cock? Real nazis would.
>>
>>767597815
>in this thread we discuss the pros and cons by picking sides
>you pick no side
>have nothing to contribute
>everyone hates you
>...
I'm so impressed, you made an excellent decision.
>>
>>767615389
I don't pretend, I really hate them.
>>
File: kevin.png (600 KB, 543x610) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kevin.png
600 KB, 543x610
>>767599600
I have a pretty good idea of what Antifa looks like when they're in charge. It looks like Communist Russia. Compare the death toll of Nazi Germany and Communist Russia. Communists have way more blood on their hands.

So comparing the two is pretty valid.
>>
File: white_image19b.jpg (152 KB, 454x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
white_image19b.jpg
152 KB, 454x600
>>
>>767615490
Nah, you're just projecting
>>
Fuck Nazis.
>>
>>767615889
>projecting
Confused already I see
>>
File: brainwashed.jpg (516 KB, 1000x1186) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
brainwashed.jpg
516 KB, 1000x1186
>>
>>767595742
Fuck Nazis, Fuck Commies.
>>
Nazis for sure, just like everyone else here.
>>
>>767616436
So, you're a follower.
>>
>>767595742
Isn’t it the same thing? What is your ism OP?
>>
Both options are viable choices.
I believe you need both bad & good for a functioning society, but which one rules for how long is what really matters, depending on what your definition of bad & good is.
>>
>>767616493
No, it's just a comment on the fact that everyone here would be a nazi and I would too. It would be coincidental.
>>
>>767616916
I'm not sure how how you managed it, but that answer is both a cop out and incorrect.
>>
>>767617026
It's a typical white person answer then.
>>
File: 1520192422295.jpg (67 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1520192422295.jpg
67 KB, 576x1024
>>
File: 54415.jpg (64 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
54415.jpg
64 KB, 720x960
>>
>>767617060
Oh in that case I know exactly how he managed it, with misguided confidence and an assuming ignorance. I'm pretty familiar with the concept being white myself. Though, it's practiced by literally everyone on this planet.
>>
File: Lord_of_Mankind.jpg (77 KB, 400x518) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lord_of_Mankind.jpg
77 KB, 400x518
>>767595742

With the Emperor Fagget
>>
>>767595742
ANTIFAggots are a fucking joke.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (362 KB, 1988x1299) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
362 KB, 1988x1299
>>
>>767600052
Only thing disliked more than Nazi's are Antifa faggots.
>>
File: racewar.webm (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
racewar.webm
1 MB, 480x270
>>
>>767612565
>fucked up nazi flag
Good job. You found the libcuck posing as a nazi
>>
File: 1523772872198.jpg (108 KB, 750x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1523772872198.jpg
108 KB, 750x750
Fap thread.

Left of right
>>
>>767617785
Indiana Jones and the Counter-protesters will be a huge hit.
>>
>>767617851
>>
File: 1521252665278.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1521252665278.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: sybian-pink.jpg (117 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sybian-pink.jpg
117 KB, 1200x1000
>>
File: 372717946.jpg (86 KB, 600x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
372717946.jpg
86 KB, 600x800
>>
File: 990268578.jpg (463 KB, 1632x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
990268578.jpg
463 KB, 1632x2448
>>
>>767595742
>Nazis vs Antifa. Who do you side with if you have to?

Nazis, of course.
>>
>>767618002
>>
File: 1484608161320.jpg (129 KB, 900x1142) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484608161320.jpg
129 KB, 900x1142
>>
File: 6e6.gif (2 MB, 391x304) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6e6.gif
2 MB, 391x304
>>767618002
>>
>>767618295
Losers, of course.
>>
>>767605068
>There's no sitting on the fence about fascism. You're either for it or against it.

FOR
>>
>>767595742
Antifa all the way. Only thing Nazis are worth a shit for, is putting down like a rabid mutt.
>>
File: 1346147241848.jpg (94 KB, 400x317) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1346147241848.jpg
94 KB, 400x317
>>767611766
Learn to read or work on better b8.
>>
File: man what.jpg (76 KB, 615x438) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
man what.jpg
76 KB, 615x438
>>767618374
>>
>>767595742
Not to sound retarded, but libcucks don’t have guns. Nazis do.. not saying I wanna be with the nazis, but in this theorehetical scenario, would you survive?
>>
>>767606606
Fuckin' based.
>>
>>767618378
>>
>>767618571
It's exactly what it says. No possible ambiguity.
>>
>>767612565
By the lack oof tattoos I'd say those probably aren't aryan supporting faggots.
>>
>>767618690
>quick cletus, pull out dem cartoons
>>
File: 111112.jpg (100 KB, 645x568) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
111112.jpg
100 KB, 645x568
>>767618637
I do, check out this juicy ass.
>>
File: 1502858236320.jpg (85 KB, 1065x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502858236320.jpg
85 KB, 1065x800
>>767605068
What a fucking faggot...
Give me THE definition of fascism, it's only one and it doesn't mean 'whatever I don't like and it isn't on the left side of the political spectrum'

>>767609975
Unironically this, my family living under both communist and right-wing dictatorship, I can tell you, commies are absolutely full of shit. (pic semi-related) Bezmenov is absolutely right
>>
>>767595742
I'm a fucking white male, so Nazis if I had to, but I'd prefer to just sit back and watch the idiots fling shit at one another.
>>
File: 11111.jpg (76 KB, 811x776) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
11111.jpg
76 KB, 811x776
>>767618859
>>
>>767618805
Go fuck your sister, you inbred retard
>>
>>767618644
Checked
>>
>>767618890
We should turn it into a death sport, like Death Race 2000 or Running Man. Antifa vs. Nazis, to the death. But rigged of course so they all die.
>>
>>767618859
>>767618926
>pictures of blacks with confederate flag to provoke
>still get triggered at whites holding black lives matter flags

you childish pricks
>>
>>767619090
You're really delusional. You just make up these enemies in your head, and sperg sperg sperg.
>>
>>767618992
Ad Hominem
go ahead and google it
>>
File: knowju.jpg (58 KB, 940x978) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
knowju.jpg
58 KB, 940x978
>>767618750
>Advocates punching nazis in the face irrespective of gender.
>NO mention of any rally.
Srsly, Improve your game or kys.
>>
>>767618644
>libcucks don’t have guns. Nazis do.

Oh please do keep thinking that you repressed faggot.
>>
File: 1522799015286.gif (2 MB, 298x167) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1522799015286.gif
2 MB, 298x167
>>767619090
>still get triggered at whites holding black lives matter flags
What are you talking about?
>>
>>767619226
Exactly what you did >>767618805
>>
>>767595742
>nazi
well, we know who YOU side with...
>>
>>767619338
Why is everyone so mad over a fictitious scenario?
>>
>>767619276
>>767619152

nice wasting time with ya'll, no opinions changed as always.

anyways have fun trying to claim superiority and being angry as the white race becomes the minority.

tootles , faggots
>>
>>767617851
I would really like to see this with audio. I wanna know what point that tard was trying to make with his SS armband
>>
>>767619470
Did you change your opinions? No, of course not.
>>
>>767615848
This.
>>
>>767619470
> sperg sperg sperg
You're really obsessed with the white race
>>
>>767619583
no shit, that's I said dipstick. get your reading comprehension skills on fleek mah G.
>>
File: 1525351098255.webm (563 KB, 202x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1525351098255.webm
563 KB, 202x360
White people are dominated by the superior black man
>>
>>767619643
refer to : >>767619470
>>
>>767619319
> being a woman DOES NOT excuse you from paying the price every Nazi deserves
> (picture of a woman with a black eye)
> if you're aren't with us... YOU'RE ONE OF THEM
That poster's pretty damn clear. It indisputably says Antifa is going to beat the shit out of any woman who doesn't join them.
>>
>>767595742
Same thing though
>>
>>767595742
nazi.
at least they're honest about their nazihood.
antifa are just nazis larping as enemies of nazis.
>>
>>767619694
refer to : >>767619643
>>
>>767595742
whoever pays the most
>>
>>767619813
refer to: >>767619694
>>
>>767619863
Valid
Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 76


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.