Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

i feel like im balding /b/ and i dont want to. what are my options

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 30405E00-MBNGL.jpg (46 KB, 810x455) Image search: [Google]
30405E00-MBNGL.jpg
46 KB, 810x455
i feel like im balding /b/ and i dont want to.
what are my options to not go bald?!?
>>
>>767591954
shave your head.
>>
>>767591954
op here btw im 21 years old. my father is bald but i heard males get their hair gene from their mothers side? My Grandfather has had hair his entire life.
>>
>>767592036
dont want to do this as ive based my entire style for a full head of hair ;( this would be last case scenario
>>
iff you dont fuck it up you could still have a seemingly above average look but you will need impressive martial arts skills and muscles also average height and normal look face no fucking things going left and right

also youre fuckeed
>>
>>767591954
You can't stop it. You can either keep your hair and look pathetic or shave your head
>>
>>767591954
lmao @ this beta cuck
>>
Shave it and own it you fucking cucklord. Until you do you'll dwell on it every minute of every day, counting every stray hair in the drain, on your pillow, and in your hat. Unless you want to rub poison on your head twice a day or take a pill that fucks up your dick, your inevitable fate is a beta receding hairline. You'll be the guy that doesn't know when to give it up. Shave it. Own it. Women are attracted to confidence, not pussy awkwardly balding cucks. Or be a betafag who can't accept the truth.
>>
>>767591954
I hear a bullet to the head is a cure to all
>>
>>767592315
what pill is this? also have any of you had the same experience? what are my fucking chances here people?!
>>
>>767592485
I just told you your chances you fucking beta idiot. Zero. You are going to lose your hair. You didn't listen to a word I said except "I want a fucked up dick because I'm too beta to accept the truth."
>>
>>767592485

The pill is finesteride (generic name) also goes by the brand name Propecia.

I started taking it about a year ago. Working fine for me - no issues with decreased libido.

Shaved head works for some people, doesn't work for others. Do whatever works for you.
>>
suicide
>>
biotin, fish oil, folic acid
>>
>>767592315
>>767592605

"Cucklord", "beta"

Holy shit, you don't realize how embarrassing you sound do you?
>>
>>767592991
thanks for legit advice i have already shaved my head once and yeah it doesn't suit me, what does this pill do exactly and price? (Canada)
>>
>>767592204
This.

I'm 25 and balding unevenly. It looks hidious when it's longer than a centimeter or 2. Only option is to just shave it and start rocking it as your default cut. In my case, leaving my beard slightly unshaved, but not too much, makes it an actual passable look.
Plus side is that you don't need a barber anymore. Get yourself some clippers and shave your head yourself.
>>
>>767593252
give him a break....its his first week here.
>>
>>767592485
Finasteride.

I took it for a year without an issue and then suddenly my dick stopped working, I couldn't get hard even if I tried. I kid you not, it was like a light switch being turned off.

Went off it straight away, it was some scary shit. My penor went back to normal after a couple of months. They say the chances of finasteride affecting your dick is in like th 1% range but I think its higher than that. With all the people you read online having the same issues it has to be higher.

Sure there is the possibility it won't affect you but IT IS NOT WORTH IT.

Just accept the fact you're balding and deal with it. No hairloss treatment is worth your dick.
>>
>>767591954
Depends on your age, for the most part though:

-Look into finasteride. It's strong but can have strong side effects (loss of libido and erections) rarely and you likely shouldn't take it if you're young (under 23-25)
-Propecia is like finasteride, it works, but again has some side effects.
-Minoxidil (Rogaine) typically has very few side effects (though it can cause faster skin aging, more wrinkles, etc., google "minoxidil wrinkles" for more) but it also probably won't be enough on it's own to save your hair. Also fairly expensive.
-Surgical treatments like PRP (platelet rich plasma) and, later on down the line, hair transplants, can work very well to thicken up your hair, but you -have- to use one of the medications listed above to keep the hair either of these will give you.
-Failing all of that, you've got your choice between shaving your head and buying wigs.

Look into reddit /r/tressless, the hairlosstalkforums, just google around
>>
There's a thing you can try out called Hims. Havent tried it myself yet. Some of the drugs they give you can have an effect on your libido and may cause gyno. But the chance of either of these varys greatly from person to person. It's up to you to decide if you want to fight it. You have options, science marches forward. A home conditioner you can try is vinegar with coconut oil, massage it into your scalp and let it sit for 30 minutes. Rinse out with a light amount of shampoo. Do this once a week every week and see if it helps.

If it's noticeably bad just chop it off bro. If you need a confidence boost to follow through youve got plenty of bald dudes throughout human history who were so iconic and domineering that they helped redefine our species general perception of being bald.
>>
>>767593481
is it even normal to start balding at 21? i mean i run my fingers through my hair and i see like 2-3 hairs each time. this is a clear sign no?
>>
>>767593724
i started noticing my hair falling out at 19, at 22 it was definitely noticeable, just shave it off
>>
>>767593724
No thats not really a clear sign tbh. Everybody loses a number of hairs everyday. Look for thin spots etc. Just because you have a couple hairs come out when you run your hand through doesnt instantly mean you're going bald.

I wouldnt really say theres a normal age to lose your hair, everyone is different. I knew a guy who lost all his at 19.

Its just really unfortunate if you do happen to lose it at an early age.

It's easy to say but dont let hair loss consume you. Your hair doesn't make you.

Im not bald yet but my head is marching in that direction. My only regret is that I didnt accept it sooner and that I had never touched finasteride.
>>
>>767593291

It decreases a hormone which is linked to balding. From my understanding with the MD, it won't regrow hair, but it has a good chance of preventing further loss.

Not sure of the price in CA - look it up online. In the US I'm paying $25/month since my insurance won't cover it due to it being for cosmetic reasons.
>>
>>767591954
Transplants if you got cash. Or biotin and propecia.
>>
File: trumpsmother.jpg (28 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
trumpsmother.jpg
28 KB, 720x480
>>767591954
Become president and then rough up your doctor when he discloses you're taking propecia.

Then deny you're going bald. Say that you have hair. Tremendous hair. You have hair so thick, so thick you wouldn't believe. You know, crooked hillary. She barely could make it through the campaign. That's where the FBI should be looking. You know, because [unintelligible} Comey. Lyin' Comey.
>>
>>767593252
At least I'm not lying to myself about balding
>>
>>767592127
It's always a gamble. My closest bald relative was my great-grandfather and I started balding when i was 23. Shaved my head at 25 and I keep it to 5mm max now.
In the end it isn't that bad. And I'm a guy with a fairly large head and my hair covered it nicely. But while my female friends confirmed that they liked my looks a bit more with hair it isn't bad now and I still get female attention. I think shaving is still the way to go. Saved me a lot of money I wasted on hairdressers aswell.
>>
>>767592197
Seriously shave your head. It looks a lot better then desperately clinging to hair your losing.
>>
File: 131534515341231241412.jpg (136 KB, 500x618) Image search: [Google]
131534515341231241412.jpg
136 KB, 500x618
OP, you just gotta roll with it. What is the state, like 50% of men are bald by 40 and 85% by 60? It's just what males do. Even if you don't go full chrome dome, you'll lose hair in your life. It's part of being a man. You can take fin and rub shit on your noggin, but there's serious sides (permanent impotency, longterm neuro problems), they don't work for everyone, and they don't work forever. You're only saving your hair for a few years by fucking up your hormones. Own it, become One Punch Man. Clunge will come, if that's what you're stressing over. Don't worry about that. Just become the best version of you that you can be, on every level. Physical, mental, spiritual, all that shit.

Take my rarest Pepe to feel better.
>>
>>767593640
As far as I rummaged trough information before just deciding to shave it off, I heard transplants don't require drugs to mantain. The transplated hairs are usually grafted from areas that are resistant to hair loss and they keep that resistance. But I heard it can leave scars and then you absolutely have to have hair for the rest of your life.
But it can look completely normal if you pay enough money for it. Like Elon musk, who suffered a lot of hair loss at 25 but nowadays sports a young mans hairstyle.
>>
Shave your head, don’t let hair dictate your life. I started getting bald at 16, I shaved my head when I was 19. I am sure you are older than that so things could have been worse
>>
File: basedlex.jpg (106 KB, 732x1092) Image search: [Google]
basedlex.jpg
106 KB, 732x1092
>shave head
>wear cool sunglasses and leather jacket
>work out
>take over world
>>
Bleed confidence and it doesn't matter what you look like.

Receding hairlines like Jason Statham can do okay for themselves.

Don't be too fat or too skinny. Go to the gym. Don't do comb overs or use hair product on what's left.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.