Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Should I buy this? What are your thoughts on this /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20180503-174550.jpg (361 KB, 1016x531) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20180503-174550.jpg
361 KB, 1016x531
Should I buy this? What are your thoughts on this /b/?
>>
>>767584406
Those things roll. You should get a SERIOUS roll bar if you buy it, not a light bar.
>>
if dubs ist sheit
>>
>>767584406
Buy whatever the fuck you want
>>
Will he get more sex?
>>
>>767584406
It's a Chrysler product. They're universally shit. Nothing good has rolled off their production lines since like 1997. They're poorly engineered, difficult, and expensive to maintain. And the wrangler sport is a full time 4x4 vehicle. Which means when you need to buy tires, you're stuck buying 4. Because unless the tires are less than 3/32 of an inch difference in tread depth, you will most likely blow your transfer case, which will cost you somewhere around 3grand to replace.

TL;DR No. Jeep is a shit product, made by a shit company.
>>
Jeeps are awesome. How much they asking for it? Looks like it needs tires.
>>
>>767585755
$16,500
>>
>>767585664
pretty much this. But faggots will still buy an overpriced shit box anyways just to say
"HURRDURR I drive a JEEP"
>>
>>767585664
I've had a Ram for over 10 years and it's never given me a day of trouble.

>>767584406
If you go off road a lot, Jeeps are great. If not, they are not that great on the road.
>>
>>767585858
You could get a challenger rt for that
>>
be a man and buy a truck
>>
>>767586099
>If you go off road a lot, Jeeps are great
LMAO!!!! This is the funniest shit I've read in a while.
>>
>>767584406
SHITBOAT
>>
No Jeep's are absolute shit. They break down. There horribly designed. Seriously what other car has had problems with catching fire after a 10 mile an hour rear end situation. Oh and the wranglers from 2010-2015 they didn't remove the fucking casting sand before building the engine up. Utter trash
>>
>>767585664
No TJ Wrangler is all time 4wd. Also the 4.0 straight six is bulletproof.
>>
If you have never owned one, make sure to drive that fucker for awhile to make sure you can deal with their shit driving characteristics, ie under-powered, under engineered brakes, steering and suspension and all around terrifying ride. Also, they are shit for quality. However the resale is HUGE on a wrangler.
>>
>>767584406
Just owned one. Had it for 2 years thought it would be fun a cool owning a wrangler.... it’s not. It was the biggest piece of shit mechanically. I’ve never had so many problems with mine. DO NOT GET ONE
>>
I've never owned one but I have stolen many.

Very high center of gravity, they roll very easily.
>>
>>767587307
Nigger alert
>>
>>767587239
Also any kind of wind and you’re all over the road, there very underpowered, enjoy your death wobble. Taking the top on and off is actually a giant pain in the ass and you’re always watching out for rain. It’s so cool waving at other jeeps.... for like 2 days then it’s annoying as fuck. Also when it comes times to buy tires you’re gonna get raped also ball joints... I could just keep going on and on
>>
>>767587383
Nope. No blacks where I am.
White people do shit too. Just not you or anybody that you know because you're a boring sheltered pussy with very few friends, if any.
>>
>>767587678
>Respects people's property
>"Pussy"
>>
>>767587678
>this is what niggers actually believe
>>
>>767587678
>you're a boring sheltered pussy
12/b/edge
>>
>>767587678
If you steal, you're a nigger. Nigger.
>>
>>767585664
no its not. i drove a wrangler for 10 years and you sir are wrong. Have you ever driven a wrangler? There is a transfer case with 2WD, 4WD and 4WDL. Seriously what the hell are you talking about. Hate on Crysler all you want but I dove mine like an asshole and that damn thing never died. I also sold it 10 years after and only lost $2 grand in resale value
>>
To the OP, check the frame for rust and check the front floor pans for rust. Also, the thing is only worth 6 grand even in perfect condition. 16,500 would be under 40,000 mile garage kept jeep OR a complete frame off rebuild. If you want a wrangler you can find a ton on autotrader for 5 grand is great condition. This is coming from a 10 year wrangler owner. I miss mine. Sound system does suck. Hardtop and softtop leak and if you have to park outside all the time the thing will start to smell musty. But seriously the best vehicle I have ever owned. Get one
>>
>>767584470
Had my lifted Jeep TJ for 6 years, never even close to rolling it.
>>
>>767587239
I have a 1999 Wrangler. No problems after 6 years of owning it.
>>
>>767589130
Congratulations, still pieces of shit
>>
>>767584406
Off roading in summer yes. Not great fun on paved road, very ridged ride. Not great fun in winter with rag top leaks. Also wide tires are crap for driving in snow
>>
>>767590556
bulletproof engine, smooth inline 6, endless torque, unstoppable in snow, how many vehicles are designed and built strictly for fun? You know how many girls want you to drive them around in a wrangler? The thing gets you more pussy than carrying around a basket of puppies. Plus, I mean common, you can take the doors off bro, the DOORS
>>
>>767584406
Depends on where you live, how many miles on it, and price
>>
>>767590019
Mine was a JK, the TJ’s are better I’ll give you that.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.