Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Is it possible to buy a girlfriend in japan? I heard you could

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: N5HemC2.jpg (99 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
N5HemC2.jpg
99 KB, 800x1200
Is it possible to buy a girlfriend in japan?

I heard you could pay schoolgirls in japan to
be your girlfriend for a day, they are even willing
to have sex. But can you actually buy a woman/pay her to be your girlfriend in Japan? Or anywhere except for Africa and third world countries?
>>
>>767583683
You can do that anywhere as long as you have enough money bro.
>>
>>767583683
Be a mildly attractive white man who has disposable income who knows proper grammer and can teach them English.
They will be all over your cock in an instance
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>767583683
YOU CAN WHAT !!!
>>
>>767583936
*grammar

Also there's one obstacle, everytime i approach a Japanese girl she will run away screaming, this happened when i was in Wakkanai 2 years back, and all i did was say hi. I still think they're just the cutest, maybe they were just a little bit shy.
>>
>>767583683
those aren't schoolgirls those are strippers
>>
>>767584704
*idiomatic.

You must be ugly then.
Go to the nightclubs and shit and dress very sharp and talk to bitches
>>
>>767584704
>wakkanai
Are you russian?
>>
>>767584908
I have watched a documentary on it and they're not strippers, They wore normal clothes. It's simply a way girls in Japan can make money, like if her family has financial problems etc.
>>
>>767585408
American.
>>
>>767585457
paying a girl for sex is prostitution
and why pay for sex when you can get an actual girlfriend and get free sex and love
>>
>>767585604
They OFFER it, you don't HAVE to.
>>
>>767583683
What's the matter, can't get a literal slut Western whore in your own country? You that beta? You'll still be beta in another country, the language barrier won't hide your inferiority.
>>
>>767585906
well i guess thats better than what i originally thought
>>
>>767585604
>free sex and love
Nothing is free, especially when you have an actual girlfriend
>>
>>767586275
idk the only girlfriend ive had it never felt to me like i had to pay for sex and love it just came naturally. unless you mean buying her gifts and stuff but she bought me gifts too so i didn't care. also you always split the bill when you go out to eat
>>
>>767586082
If you don't have 7 wives in Saudi Arabia, then you're beta. So yes it fucking does.
>>
You can search the jap twitter for enkou and find some high school whores.
>>
File: 1 (8).jpg (368 KB, 1273x1273) Image search: [Google]
1 (8).jpg
368 KB, 1273x1273
>>767583683
>>
>>767586482
Paying for gifts, paying with your time, paying for food etc
>>
>>767586666
Exactly, that's why Japanese girls are so much better.
>>
>>767586666
shes paying for gifts and with time too
you're acting like its a chore you have to labor for
>>
>>767584704
How old you are, are you skinny, healthy fit, athletic fit, muscular or just anything over 25 BMI without any muscle (all by japanese standards), and were you alone or did you have company.. All these things really make a difference.

My first trip to Japan was when I was 20 so barely adult by japanese standards. Was with my then gf, now wife. Had a lot of small talk with local girls from 20-28 which all started with "oh where are you from" etc. Im not good looking by any western standards, max 6/10 but I'd rank myself 4/10. Just have somewhat unique look and skinny fit /healthy body and being a manlet (5' 6" in freedom units) really seemed to help. And also not being "an american tourist" as in being loud, wrong clothing for the current weather, being loud.. We had most success in small talk/connecting with people when we alternated between our native language ( finnish ) and english from every now and then. And just being as white as a white person can be.

Didn't know japanese for shit, but understanding the culture also seemed to help. Am drunk so what I'm saying is prob really difficult to follow but.. No, didn't get to have sex but got to kiss and hug few girls during the 3 weeks I was there with the gf's approval. We introduced ourselves as siblings to younger people just so they wouldn't feel awkward with any approaches they might want to make. To all servers and older people we were married and had our "wedding rings" ready in our pockets.

Success rate of approacing japanese girls alone or with my "sister" were both really low.. Restaurants, starbucks? Never even try. Izakaya? Well, maybe, but most likely nothing. Clubs? Sure thing, but don't expect anything. Randomly in the streets before Izakayas open? That's where we found our luck.

And to the real topic:
No you cant buy them as a mail order wifes, but being rich surely has its perks. But you still can't "buy" anyone but maybe impress.
>>
>>767586786
>you're acting like its a chore you have to labor for

Because it is, she doesn't really pay up.
>>
>>767586908
how do you mean she doesn't pay up
>>
>>767583683
It's called "compensated dating" as far as what you're referring to.

I don't know if that involves sex, Japan likes to compartmentalize everything.

Separately, you can pay actors to play the role of everything. Father, mother, sister, brother, husband, wife. I assume girlfriend also, but there would be no physical contact in that situation
>>
>>767586861
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NcIGBKXMOE

This video is why i was curious if it was possible to buy women in Japan.
>>
File: download.jpg (29 KB, 474x351) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
29 KB, 474x351
>>767586275
>nothing is free
>>
>>767586786
Not saying it's a chore exactly, just saying that love and sex doesn't exist without some form of payment. Reciprocity - it's not "free" as you mentioned
>>
>>767587052
She doesn't give you the same amount of that gifts you gave her.
>>
>>767586213
Just a heads up to anyone actually thinking it's as easy as walking to a brothel or finding a street hooker.

There is usually alot of back and forth messaging before any action (even any meal), and the girls are afraid of foreigners. They want long term sugar daddies, not random guys buying them a meal and a bracelet for sex.

Yes, there are services for foreigners (english speakers) but those girls are most likely not japanese and are closer to hookers.. Well, actually, just hookers. Same with 95% of the street hookers you are offered in the right parts of the cities
>>
>>767587451

Thanks for educating me on all of this, appreciate it.
>>
>>767587359
you're right you have to put time and effort into good things im just saying if theres no reciprocation then its not a good place

>>767587407
i gave her one more gift than she gave me so i guess you're right
>>
>>767587321
reminds me of nakasu i think in fukuoka. no hookers really just bying drinks to the hostess and talking with here with absurd prices id never paid myself ever. Friend of mine had won a decent price in a local lottery and we had a deal that if any one of us would win more than 100k then the person would pay a 1-2 week trip to somewhere with a budget of 4k~ in dollars. So he paid us one night in a brothel or a bar where we got to chat with japanese ladies who spoke english. there was six of us and I think 3 ended up taking the girl to the hotel and the rest 3 said it seemed straight forward and they could have had the girl or woman if they wanted. Who knows. All the ladies were +25 tho
>>
>>767587451
Just to continue. Finding a hooker in Japan is really easy in any sizable city (Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Fukuoka) and even the bouncers / GUYS trying to sell you the girls that wait inside are pretty friendly and chill. You can easily ingore them and if you have company of opposite sex they won't even bother really. Well, some do, but even as an introvert I found it fun when I was tipsy. Second trip I visited two but it just didn't feel right for me. All the showering and drying etc was relaxing and hot, but somehow I felt like a molester as all the girls where chinese/else. The price for a "real japanese experience" started with 300-400 euro/dollar and that just didn't hit our budget. From what I've heard the price I was asked was really high but.. I felt tempted. Don't regret it tho, just didn't seem my thing. Paying from person straight to another? That would fit me better, but as a foreigner..
>>
>>767583871
Definitely laughed and thought the same thing. Money is a universal language kid.
>>
>>767583683
Easy in the Philippines girls will stand in line for you.
They will do anything you ask em
I went through a false saying I could only cum if my asshole was licked. Even had a girl bring her friend along so she could lick my asshole whilst she fucked me.
Damned good fun I can tell you and cheap to
>>
>>767590410
Filipinos are the niggers of Asia, they are so poor and lacking in morals you can get them to do anything for a few pesos
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.