Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Please help me expose the Creep who conned and sexually-exploited

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
Please help me expose the Creep who conned and sexually-exploited me last night.
Another librarian, Thomas S. Vitale, confided in me that he had a fetish for watching ripped men smoking without a shirt on...

He offered to pay me $150 to watch me live on FB Video Chat for 20 min. I agreed. I saw his face for like 2 seconds before he shut his camera off. Was some creepy-looking fat dude.

He was audibly masturbating to me smoking topless for about 10 min. and said "I'm gonna cum!" at the end.

Afterwards, he agreed to eTransfer me the money through Western Union in the morning. I never got any $, and when I messaged him on FB about it on 3 different accounts, he blocked me.

I called the cops and the dispatch officer took a statement and said I may have a case for fraud and exploitation, but I need to call back shortly to speak to their ‘Crimes-Against-Persons Unit’.

I have all the FB messages from him agreeing to pay me and saying he hopes I don't think he is a 'pervert' and such.
Again, the guy’s name is Thomas S. Vitale, and he is a librarian who lives in the Buffalo Region
>>
Evidence:
>>
Exposed him to the 50,000 plus members of the American Library Association and the Anonymous FB Group ....this lardass piece of shit has been wanking off to my photos and vid for days and he agreed to pay me for performing on cam but Jewed out. Lets further sabotage his career and serve him some Anonymous style justice!
>>
NYPAF
>>
>>767572787
lol gay
>>
Pic related is one of my photos he's been wanking to...
I was desperate for $ to buy my laptop back from the pawn shop, and he convinced me to go on cam and perform for him before ghosting without paying me...
He took advantage of my vulnerability as a recovering addict with schizophrenia who is broke and facing eviction from my apartment.
Not looking for a personal army, I just the scumbag should pay me my money as per our gentlemens agreement or be exposed as the fat fudgepacking creep he is...
>>
>>767572787
Sorry you realized you were gay like this
but

NOT
YOUR
PERSONAL
ARMY
>>
>>767573532
>fudge packer

Says the guy doing a cam show for another man. Uhh.. Little hypocritical don't ya think?
>>
If it makes you feel any better, I paid a trap cam whore $35 for pictures that I never got. I didnt come here whining though
>>
>>767573532
Addicts don't go to the gym faggot

Dick with timestamp or gtfo
>>
>>767572787
I hope that landwhale ass rapes your retarded ass
>>
>>767573979
Nigga please
traps ain't gay
>>
>>767573532
Haha you're like 4 foot 10 no amount of muscle can save you kek
>>
>>767572787
Faggots don't get personal armies
>>
>>767573532
So wait you were broke and you did it for the money but instead you weren't going to use the money for rent you were going to buy back your fucking laptop tf
>>
I just want my fuckin $. To all the ppl saying I'm gay for doing the cam show I was desperate for cash to buy my laptop back from the pawn shop. Never showed anything below the belt so no homo
>>
>>767574333
My rent gets paid by a subsidy. I'm facing eviction cuz the landlord sold the house...
>>
>>767572787
this is stupid. you exploited your fucking self, retard. use an escrow service next time.
>>
>>767574428
Absolute homo and you're an idiot.
You got efucked like the faggot little twink you are.
>>
>>767574428
And cam whores are saints

dick with timestamp or gtfo faggot
>>
>>767573532
Any harder and you're gonna shit yourself.
>>
File: 1525122196668.jpg (118 KB, 1024x987) Image search: [Google]
1525122196668.jpg
118 KB, 1024x987
>>767573532
Fuck off vegan faggot
>>
>>767572787
So let me get this straight.
You did something that you agreed to do, and now regret it? Didn't realize you were a FUCKING WOMAN.
Oh, he agreed to pay you? You believed that shit, and didn't get at least some of that up-front? You deserved it.
>>
>>767574495
So then you're not being evicted. The terms of your lease is ending.

Evicted means unable to pay or detriment to the building not fucking moving out end of contract
>>
hey, I have 20 bucks ready to be sent via Target if you post a picture of your anus. No homo shit, just the picture. you in?
>>
He's the degenerate faggot who a dude with schizophrenia...
I have no professional reputation to defend anymore, but he hypocritically remains respected in the librarian community and deserves to be taken down a peg.
Guaranteed he's lured and conned other desperate men and boys
>>
>>767572787
One solution
Find out where he is
Find out where he lives
Break into his house when hes not home
Wait inside of his house
When he gets home apply force and intimidation until he gives you your money. Look at that fat fuck. I know for a fact OP if your physically in his face,he will roll like a polly and you'll get what you deserve.
But only do this if you are made of the right stuff to terrorize and hurt another man
>>
>>767574045
So people can't be addicted to working out? Weird.
>>
File: god_hates_op.jpg (56 KB, 600x673) Image search: [Google]
god_hates_op.jpg
56 KB, 600x673
>>767572787
Two things, OP:
>You are a dumb faggot. You should know better than to give someone a gay cam show before receiving payment.
>I fully expected this guy to be a pedo because you put the word "predator" on his picture. He is not a predator, he's just a fat gay man who swindled you into putting on a gay cam show.
>>
>>767575402
I've never seen a meth head with a six pack
Faggot op
>>
>>767574428
A dude jerked it to you and you let him. Tons of homo. I hope he takes your butt virginity.
>>
>>767575376
>>767572787
Also, the way I mentioned is probably the only way you'll see the money you need. The FBI will take it's time making a case on the guy.
>>
>>767572787
Now you have learned.

Always take payment up front or no delivery.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.