Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So again /b/, look at this huge shitpale of a snitch http:/

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: IMG_20180503_185800_603.jpg (122 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20180503_185800_603.jpg
122 KB, 720x1280
So again /b/, look at this huge shitpale of a snitch

http://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-43987148

Thats sjw on a fucking new level to publish private whatsapp messages AND HE IS GIVING INTERVIEWS LIKE HE IS A GOD DAMN HERO. This fucking queer deserves a blood eagle. May he feel the wrath of every person he upset with this fucking bitchmove.
>>
>>767565456
Fuck him
>>
>>767565456
That's why you don't make racist jokes with some borderline faggot that you only go to school with
>>
>>767565456
They shouldve known better. Dont hate the player hate the game.
>>
>>767565456
Yeah he's a little bitch , I would have saw the warning signs from a mile away..that faces screams "I'm offended" and "my pussy hurts"
>>
File: IMG_4220.png (3 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4220.png
3 KB, 232x217
>>767566365
>>He was behind
>>
>>767565456

i hope this little bitch getss his fucking face kicked in
>>
>>767565456
Who gives a shit? Isn't watsapp for 12 year olds?
>>
>>767565456
I get it though.
It's fine to do it here because no cunt will ever find out.
You do it on something where you can get found out, you deserve it.

NEVER REVEAL YOUR TRUE POWER LEVEL OUTSIDE OF ANONYMOUS BOARDS.
It will bite you in the ass.
>>
This is how you never get your dumb ass invited to any lit group chats ever again.
>>
>>767566922
This exactly. Bunch of dumbasses got what they deserved, lmao'ing at their lives.
>>
File: 1518472459531.jpg (58 KB, 525x503) Image search: [Google]
1518472459531.jpg
58 KB, 525x503
As he was equally privy to the communications, all knowledge obtained from his perspective was fair game to share, pending Attorney/client privilege, medical privilege, or a NDA.

Why are you mad?

Because their lives were destroyed by the revelation of their words? This is obviously true, because we wouldn't be talking about this if their lives weren't destroyed. But lives were destroyed. Why?

Because it is generally agreed that the nature of the content is inflammatory or unacceptable by our agreed upon societal model. Your protest from here is either against the organization of society such that these statements are looked down on, or merely that they were caught doing something generally objectionable.

You are the pussy for being butthurt. These men were confronted with their own words. If this confrontation ended badly, it is only because their own words harmed them. Blame not the executioner, but the criminal.

Also this>>767566922
>>
>>767565456
Couldn't handle the bantz
>>
File: 1490088092694.jpg (96 KB, 749x592) Image search: [Google]
1490088092694.jpg
96 KB, 749x592
>>767565456
its the UK what did you expect ? This country is more of a fascist regime than Russia, they just don't know it yet.
>>
>>767567204
But it's not a crime
>>
>>767567204

^^
>>
>>767566922
Power? Wtf, quite the opposite. You mean never reveal how much of a shitty person you are?
>>
>>767566922
As if they did not do the same. It's just a fucking joke, all races mostly hate each others when they need to live together, whites are the only one for which it's a scandal. Because we had it so good when they were slaves and we were servants
>>
File: TurnedAway.jpg (139 KB, 900x1132) Image search: [Google]
TurnedAway.jpg
139 KB, 900x1132
>>767567385

Nor did I intend that it be construed as such. My use of the word criminal was used merely as a stand in for "doer of a reprehensible action".

>They said what they said. It is only fair that they accept or expect to be confronted, as any should.

If I build a house and if someone then stands up, points at me and says "He built that house!" I should not express outrage. I should expect a true statement, nothing more. It is the action I originally take that qualifies my reaction to the latter thing. If I am guilty from the revelation, that proves my action immoral. If they are not guilty, why do none of them stand up to say so?
>>
>>767568129
Your so deep and woke i bet your up to your eyes in bitches with armpit hair and purple buzz cuts
>>
File: nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif (85 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif
85 KB, 480x600
>>767568129
>if someone then stands up, points at me and says "He built that house!" I should not express outrage. I should expect a true statement,
Expressing your opinion on kikes and niggers in a private conversation has nothing to do with the truth, nor is it harmful to anybody. Go fuck yourself.

Also, big words don't make you clever, it just makes you painful to read.
>>
File: MomenoMori.jpg (81 KB, 488x599) Image search: [Google]
MomenoMori.jpg
81 KB, 488x599
>>767568350

You might think so, but my /lit/ studies and progressive mindset have lended me to a different sort of alternative community. I practice suspension rope bondage and force women to cum. Do some have the pti hair vibe? Sure. They might be 1 in 5, and I simply don't work with that person again. It's good to have a choice.

If you're in New Haven you can see my suspension work the 11th. Open skill share, I should be able to teach a few things.

>>767568456

The expressed opinion on kikes and niggers is the house built. If I believe that people should cut their own lawns and someone stands up, points at me and says "He believes that people should cut their own lawns!"

Again, no outrage should be expressed.

These people said mosques should be razed. The "snitch" simply stood up, pointed at them and said "These people believe mosques should be razed!"

They truthfully said that. They should full expect that what they say could eventually be known. All they should hope for is that when someone bears witness, that they do not lie. i.e., expecting a true statement.
>>
>>767569060
>They truthfully said that. They should full expect that what they say could eventually be known. All they should hope for is that when someone bears witness, that they do not lie. i.e., expecting a true statement.

They truly believe what they say and I am not to far away from them. I don't know about the UK but in my country, mosquees are built with public money and then "teach kids". They create more intolerance and problems than any other religions, and I should be happy to pay for it ? Oh and they don't pay taxes either !
I pay for it, I have more than the right to say this piece of shit needs to go. My opinion being known is not the problem, the problem is being punished for it. These same "victims" will say about me I am a disgusting white guy and should die in front of the cops and they would not move.
>>
>>767569609

I make no comment on the rightness of building a religious institution, belonging to my brand or otherwise, with public funds.

So yes, that means we go back to my post here

>>767567204

Where your statement is fundamentally a protest against the organization of society such that people are punished for this thought.

Society responds to protests against its organization, depending on the viability of the protest.

Against the protests made by the members of the group, society says "We cannot allow or condone the burning of religious buildings and/or the buying of people." Which seems reasonable to me.

>You're currently one step back from their protest. Your protest is esssentially "They should be allowed to make their protest."

Very well, that's fine. We heard what they had to say, in fact more openly, and judged them as seen above. You're merely petitioning for a new verdict. As to being punished for having the opinion, it depnds on your notion of punishment. They weren't jailed. The university merely expelled them, because the University and the people that compose it find the initial protest unconscionable. Their lives aren't over, they just need to find people who agree with them. Of which group, Exeter University is clearly not.

If you find your protests unanswered, run for government or change societies.
>>
File: 1496812288772.gif (1018 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
1496812288772.gif
1018 KB, 300x167
>>767570776
>I make no comment
you do what you want retard, not bringing any argument but your opinion which I shit on. Go fuck yourself and stay in the UK
>>
>>767565456

Stop being a little bitch. Fucking consericuck snowflake.
>>
>>767566922
>NEVER REVEAL YOUR TRUE POWER LEVEL OUTSIDE OF ANONYMOUS BOARDS.

This. I'm not personally racist, but look at it this way - I come here so there are some deviant fucked up aspects about my interests. I don't go around revealing that to every tom dick and harry, just on here. If start acting like real life is 4chan, you're gonna have a bad time. At best, you'll be ridiculed, and at worst you'll get sent to jail or killed.
>>
>>767566901
check out the big boy in his big boy pants
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.