Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What are you addicted to? Mines codeine. (Pic is my monthly

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 5
File: Codeine Supply.jpg (67 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
Codeine Supply.jpg
67 KB, 539x960
What are you addicted to?

Mines codeine. (Pic is my monthly supply)

I'd probably give up the stuff, but the prescriptions are free.
>>
Fucking send me some
>>
>>767559901
How are you getting a constant supply for free?
>>
Codeine, nicotine, caffeine and alcohol
>>
>>767560069
I've got a medical exemption card for NHS prescriptions as I've got a condition that needs medicating forever (thyroid problems). It's weird but the exemption applies for everything.
>>
cigarette normie reporting in
>>
Pretty sure I'm addicted to Codeine. I just buy them online, 200 at a time and have been doing for the past 2 years. I take maybe 4 or 5 per day (30mg).

No idea why I take them, I lost the buzz they used to give me years ago. I think I just can't be fucked with the withdrawal symptoms.
>>
>>767559959
It's one of the easiest opiates to get on prescription bro. Just make up some bullshit to the doctor if you can't get any.
>>
>>767560954
To get the same buzz you'd have to take more at a time.

I take 10x30mg per time, that usually gets me a pretty good buzz of euphoria. Better to take on an empty stomach, some people say grapefruit juice elevates the effects of it too but I don't find that to help.
>>
>>767561050

Not sure I wanna do that. I've seen someone in my family go through addiction of taking 20 at a time and they ended up in rehab. Wasn't fun at all.

5 a day wont kill me, but I'm pretty sure necking 10 at a time will just spiral out of control into something catastrophic.

Idk. I'm no expert.
>>
>>767561201
Meh I mean as long as theres no paracetamol with them you'll be fine.
>>
>>767560324
Try supplementing nascent iodine to fix your thyroid problem. That is if u actually want to fix it in the first place...
>>
>Codeine phosphate 30mg
mfw you'd have to eat about 4 of these to feel anything
>>
>>767559901

Tramadol and oramorph
>>
File: IMG_2575.jpg (2 MB, 2832x3649) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2575.jpg
2 MB, 2832x3649
>>
I am addicted to fucking my girlfriend in the ass while she is asleep. I've been with her for 5 years, at first she didn't mind it, then about a year ago she said she didn't like it. I stopped for a while, but all the time i spent assfucking her made her asshole very extensible so she notices it even less.
It is enough for her to be a bit tired for me to go balls deep inside of her.
I keep making jokes about or remakrs about staying with her for her ass so she is lowkey more likely to accept it.
While she sleeps i whisper into her ear things like "you love having my sperm in your ass" so she unconsciously has the idea drilled into her head.
We almost always do anal when we have sex.
>>
>>767562455
Holy shit man, I'm assuming thats NoS? I've never tried it, but I'd be willing to.
>>
>>767562162
I'd consider you lucky if you could have 4 to feel something, I mean taking 10 doesn't really cut it for me anymore.
>>
>>767559901
ssnris, amphetamines, xanax, caffeine, and alcohol. if i go a day without any of these, i feel like shit.
>>
>>767561050
>grapefruit juice
ive heard that also. i think its supposed to be golden grapefruit juice
>>
>>767562455
Yeeeaaaaaa buddy!!

Also, how are u addicted to THOSE?
>>
>>767559901
I fap.
At least 35 times a day.
>>
>>767562930
only some drugs synergize with grape fruit (juice). grape fruit inhibits an enzyme in the liver, which metabolize the drugs. just google it
>>
>>767562713
It is enough just for me to nudge her to get her onto her side, i then use my legs to lightly push forward her feet and legs, this allows for an easier penetration as well as opens her ass a bit more (like being bent over). Once she is in the right position i slowly pull down her pants. if she wakes up at this point she is so used to having her pants pulled down by me at night that she just pulls them back up or goes back to sleep with them down.
I then use my spit as a lubricant (i usually have a drink before bed to thicken up my saliva) and slowly cover her asshole with my spit. after that i can push myself inside.
Once inside, she is very used to being assfucked at night and i can go to town on her.
Sometimes she wakes up still with me inside, with practice i have been able to stop moving at the same time and often she goes back to sleep without noticing i'm inside her.
>>
>>767563035
Your cock must be red raw.
>>
>>767563054
How in the lieral fuck can u ass fuck someone without them waking up?! That shit hurts! She must have hella loose butthole
>>
>>767563074
I got phimosis from the constant wounds and i still can't stop beating it.
>>
>>767563172
I've got a cure for you bro,

sex.
>>
>>767563150
i started training her ass as soon as we started dating. i would put a finger or two in there and stretch it out a bit every night for an hour or so.
I have been doing this to her for years now, her ass when lubed up with my saliva is a very nice fuck, i can pop in and out of her for ages.
>>
>>767563240
Nah man, i'm a long time practicing wizard, not going to ruin my achievement so far
>>
>>767559901
all things sugary - chocolate, ice cream, cakes, ...
altough I‘m slim
>>
File: sg5.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
sg5.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Look at all these junkies
>>
>>767562455
How does Nos compare to things like Butane or Computer Cleaner? I LOVE me some computer cleaner, Butane gives me more of a headache (may just be psychological bc I keep thinking of it as a purpose made flammable gas).
>>
>>767563150
Or he has a tiny cock
>>
File: 1525370993301807087979.jpg (483 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1525370993301807087979.jpg
483 KB, 1200x1600
>>767559901
I have about 1000 tablets of this.ive been thinking of extracting the codeine.
Is it worth it?
>>
>>767562162
4? Try at least 10-12. Codeine fucking sucks. The most useless opiate ever, which is why they developed hydrocodone. Must be summer if you fags are impressed by fucking Tylenol 3s
>>
>>767559901

Rookie
>>
>>767563292
its even better when she drinks, although she doesn't drink much.
Last time she got drunk i put a load of hydrating hand cream in her ass and fucked her silly for about an hour
>>
>>767563074
>>767563172
Lube
Überlube is amazing to jerk it with bc its silicone and lasts forever, and the vitamin E is not only good for your skin, but causes it to act like a lotion and breaks down the silicone and rubs into your skin when you're done jerkin it. Also ph balanced so good for vaginal sex if you ever get any
>>
>>767560954

>4 or 5 a day

how the hell do you shit?
>>
>>767559901
Another opiate, I'm not gonna get specific.
I have recently cut back, I was doing the equivalent of 700 mg morphine every morning (enough to kill 2-3 people, it took me years to get to that point). Over a hellish 4-day weekend in February I cut my dose down 90%, life is better now.
>>
>>767559901
What does codeine do?
>>
>>767563621
i have a decent cock, about 19cm long
>>
>>767559901
Xanax addict here
>>
>>767562455
Poorman's drug
>>
>>767559901
Have been on a codeine vibe for a good few years now, can get 30mg tabs quite easy so I'm on the CWE's daily with regular tolerance breaks.
>>
don't feel secure for the day unless i have a full flask of whiskey and a bag of coke.
>>
A fentanyl/oxycontin pressed tab. Daaaaaaaam.

Xanax bars. Got off though because memory was blank. Lots of mad people. Put a car in ditch. Not good things.

Methadone. Withdraw is real from that.

Percs, but come on. Who doesnt eat perks!

Adderall. Surprisly not a bad Withdraw.
>>
kratom addict here ayy lmao
>>
>>767563928
Are you Johnny Cash?
>>
Coffee and nicotine lozenges.
Used to take 300mg of oxy a day, switched to 16mg of suboxone to get off that, had to quit the subs cold turkey and spent two months kicking the walls and shitting what looked like puree'd seaweed.
>>
>>767563959
Oh shut the fuck up. Seriously. You have obviously never done real people drugs
>>
>>767564028
Do you drink alcohol?
>>
>>767563959
Kratom is weird shit I like it
>>
>>767564102
Did in my early-mid 20's pretty heavily, I just don't enjoy it anymore.
>>
>>767564041
This, get on my level. Class A's - Schedule 1 my son.
>>
Trying to get off xanax. On my own. No need for a $1500 a day treatment facility. Fuck the withdrawals.
>>
>>767564204
I feel that, I was a raging alcoholic through my twenties but now I feel disgusted by being drunk. Weed has become my go-to drug.
>>
>>767564012
>>767564012
Nah, my neighbor sells coke and he gives me some uncut every week for keeping my mouth shut about his frequent visitors. I work as a cook and in this industry you are either on drugs or on probation. Typical day for me:
>a beer and line of coke
>some fried eggs
>one more beer before i walk to work
>during break, a cigarette, swig of whiskey, bump of coke
>another swig of whiskey before i get off the clock
>get home, a tall beer and a oxy if i have some.
>if i don't work the next day, a couple more lines of coke and another oxy
>sip on whiskey and soda water the rest of the night
>usually make a stir fry or order pizza if i feel lazy.
>shower and pass out, wake up, repeat.
>>
>>767562926

First one is not “addictive”. But I get it. Discontinuing Effexor was shit.
>>
>>767563516
>>
>>767559901
I used to be a daily user of cigarettes, weed, and booze.
I smoked when I woke up and drank every day for more than 10 years straight. Now I smoke a bowl after work, though when I run out, I don’t care and I can go weeks without smoking weed.
I drink mainly Thurs-Sat.
Quit cigs.
I can say objectively that every aspect of my life has greatly improved and i’m thankful that the hard drugs had such harsh side effects that I never got hooked (tried heroin, coke, LSD, and meth)
>>
>>767563870

How much a day? Prescribed? Plan to stop?
>>
>>767564339
Funnily enough, despite all the shit I've done in my life, I hate weed. All it does is make my face feel swollen as fuck and make me tired, no enjoyable aspect to the feeling at all.. Maybe it's just me, but I really don't understand why people like the shit at all.
>>
>>767562455
Hippy crack. Should prob just kys
>>
>>767561201
Don’t do it. You will destroy your life. Most people that get addicted to opiates never “come back” and they are soooo fucked
>>
>>767564539
I hear you.
But, if you just take a couple baby hits of some sativa..really makes you have some oomph..i personaly talk more on a sativa. So just micro dose that shit.

I do enjoy getting hella stoned when im home alone.
>>
>>767562926
>xanax
How does it make you feel? I've tried xanax a few times and only felt sleepy.
>>
>>767564374
Sounds like a wonderful life there...
Not actually. Sounds like a living hell.
>>
Caffeine. I get headaches if I'm not constantly drinking it. I've got one right now.

Inb4 puss. Yea I know.
>>
I need help.
I want to get xanax on prescription.
What story should i make up,and will i be required to seek some psychiatrist?
And are there any other ways to buy it?
>>
>>767564539
done and have had some sort of problem with every drug under the sun. use to smoke heroin, meth, still do too much cocaine, im an alcoholic too. when i was living with a band in a shitty cheap house i dropped acid nearly every day.

weed is the one thing i can't handle. it makes me the worst possible version of myself. super self concious, it makes me even a kind of paranoid liar too. i don't get the appeal.
>>
>>767564734
it's anxiolytic and a good sedative
>>
>>767564734
xanax is basically alcohol in a pill. CNS depressant.
>>
>>767564774
yeah i have some problems, man. good stories though.
>>
>>767564734

Be glad that it doesn’t “work” for you.
>>
>>767564800

Why dude?
>>
>>767564800
say you have uncontrollable panic attacks.
>>
>>767564974
I'm not glad. I've heard people saying Xanax is a great drug, but nothing happens for me except sleepiness.
I just wanna know what the hype is all about :(
>>
>>767563768
Congrats for waking up, anon. Life sucks being addicted to opiates, I was for 4 years - kicked cold turkey and never looked back.
>>
>>767564844
>like alcohol in a pill
Only with 10x the decrease in inhibition and memory loss... I took 30 bars one night and woke up the next day (I think) with two black eyes, a deep gash on my left shin, a door missing from my bathroom sink, my computer in a million pieces, and not a single memory of how any of it happened.
>>
>>767565011
Why not?
I need something in my life,and alchocol isn´t enought at all.
Basically everything i try i get hooked on,so i don´t wana start the drug shit again,that´s why i want xans.
>>767565011
That´s all mate?
>>
>>767565264
Exactly this. Lol. Xanax (especially mixed with alcohol) is some real rape drug shit man.
The brain goes to sleep and the body parties.
>>
>>767565214
Except I didn't, I'm still a junkie, just one who can get by on a much smaller fix. At least now I'm not spending myself broke, and I know if I wake up in jail or the hospital, the WDs will be somehow manageable.
>>
>>767565326
Don't do fucking Xanax, jesus... I don't remember the entire month of July 2012, okay? It turns everyone into a goofy annoying fucking zombie that nobody wants to be around, your days will just pass you in a breeze you won't be able to recollect, and the withdrawal is potentially life threatening. Shittiest drug there is, I've lived it man, don't do it don't do it don't do it I can't say it enough, why doesn't anyone listen to me about this shit
>>
>>767565422
What he said. Xanax = total memory loss. I found the TV remote in the fridge the other morning, and 3 frozen pizza wrappers in the trash - no memory of eating pizza.
>>
>>767559901
You should grind that shot up and make drank
>>
>>767563959
ayyyy boof it?
>>
>>767563670
If you do it properly, yeah, but the product can be really impure and i think its quite volatile (from memory)
>>
>>767565564
Im already a fucking lifeless zombie,i wake up,i got work,get home,then i get drunk and sleep,that´s my whole fucking day for the past year or so.
I need some shit,and i dont wana start with the weed,low quaility coke and speed fuck that shit.

As i heard,xans are the best shit,and as i developed anxiety,probably for the drugs,it could help me right?
And i dont give a fuck about the withdrawal.

Any other wonderpills out there that you would recommend?
>>
>>767566058
Yeah. Sounds like you could do with some Ritalin instead...
Seriously, don't do Xanax. It ruined my already shitty life to rock bottom. It puts you on this animalistic autopilot, you have zero control over your actions, and every action is stupid.
>>
>>767559901
You amerifats have a real pb with that shit
>>
>>767564734
I can't feel a shit, can't be happy or sad.... I'm just watching the life.

I don't really enjoy it but it's hard to quick.

I have a prescription
>>
>>767565187
Same for me. Knocks me out. That’s it.
>>
>>767565594

Some of us want to “forget”. Been taking it too long. Prescribed. Dx; depression, anxiety, ocd, ptsd. Yep. It “works” at first. Nice short-acting anxiolytic effect. Over time, tolerance-building and withdrawal if you don’t take it, or even a lower dose. Benzodiazepines will be the next on the chopping block after opiates. They are not meant to be taken “long term”. Cognitive behavioral therapy, ssri’s, buspar. There are new medications that are non-addictive coming out. I’m down to 1.5 mg at night. Hope to cut down more.
>>
>>767564485
5mg at day, with prescription, and yes, I don't want to take it anymore, I don't really enjoy it but sometimes I prefer my numbness instead of my anxiety.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.