Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Schizo here. Anybody else who has schizophrenia want to share

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: 140129-jimi-hendrix.jpg (202 KB, 940x626) Image search: [Google]
140129-jimi-hendrix.jpg
202 KB, 940x626
Schizo here. Anybody else who has schizophrenia want to share their story or what happens on a daily with you?

Me it's mostly physical sensations . Drive me to suicide and back again.

One guy the other day said he was followed by a yellow circle.
>>
Ever heard of tulpamancy or so called tulpas?
>>
>>767556898
Fuck off back to /x/
>>
File: 1525307171158.jpg (173 KB, 1000x1008) Image search: [Google]
1525307171158.jpg
173 KB, 1000x1008
I personalize everything I experience. Everything I percieve, especially colors, send me spiraling out of it. I also think every post on 4chan is a psyop to destroy my psyche, as it once has....
>>
>>767557466

Im not schizo, but I know for a fact 4chan is to propogate imbecility. This site is hell for everyone, not anyone specifically.
>>
Idk what I have but I have this weird belief is that if I spin 360 degrees clockwise I will transport to another reality so every time something bad is about to happen I spin, and while I'm spinning if I feel safe I stop and the bad thing doesn't occur.
>>
>>767557806
you know it doesn’t, though?
>>
>>767556842
I think in sounds if that makes sense. Everything sounds warped and distorted I dont really have physical sensations like you though. Do you feel certain people if they touch you
>>
i swear schizos are the dumbest mutherfuckers on the planet
>>
>>767558041
who said that
>>
>>767557923
No it works ive never broken a bone and even though my 8 other siblings have been in life or death situations before they all come out fine. You would understand if you had this ability
>>
>>767558132
You did
>>
>>767556842
Only thing that annoys me is i'll happen to glance at the clock and notice it's 11:11
>>
I was diagnosed with schizoaffective recently
For whatever reason I started having a bunch of religious epiphanies and thought I was Jesus and thought god was communicating with me via technology and the spoken words of other people. I had a really bad night where when I would ask God a question I would hear a beep as a reply and whenever I had a thought that reminded me of an old roommate of mine I would hear whistling. I ended up spending two weeks in the hospital and now I live in a group home for people with psychological illnesses. I guess what I perceive as depression is my main issue, I sleep close to 12 hours a night and I never feel hunger, but I'm on a new med that's started to help me with appetite.
>>
>>767558483

Same here but I hate the time 6:66 (am or pm)
>>
my dad is a schizo and he saw black people. like literally pitch black people when there werent any such people in reality.
>>
>>767559097

Niggas be fukin with ur dad man
>>
>>767559241
dude schizophrenia is scary as fuck. If i had it i would have just kms.
>>
>>767559343
But i do sometimes have conspiracy theories that my friends are trying to avoid me or making fun of me or something
>>
>>767557953

Yeah, I can tell the difference between people based on the (for a lack of a better term) magnetic energy difference of everyone. I know where people are within a 20 foot radius without ever needing to see them, since I get this slight magnetic sensation when people get near me. Its called being a fucking human being, you closet case.
>>
Hi OP. Can you tell us a bit about the earliest signs of your schizophrenia? What do you think triggered it? Genetics or something in your environment
>>
>>767559375

Thats literally every person who thinks that. You are the product of a self-absorbed civilization. You are completely normal if you think friends are avoiding you.
>>
>>767559429
no I meant was he able to differentiate between the hallucinations. When I hear shit its in different tones for different hallucinations. Im wondering if he gets different phsyical hallucinations for different types of hallucinations
>>
>>767559511

Acid/LSD or crack cocaine
>>
>>767559622
How can crack cocaine trigger schizophrenia??
>>
>>767559622
what did you start to notice after use of these drugs?
>>
>>767559658
induces psychosis state
>>
>>767559616

Damn, I hope you guys find peace sometime. I dont envy schizophrenia one bit, but the world isnt much better without it.
>>
>>767559674
Hmmm...what about marijuana and alcohol?
>>
>>767559094
Lol wattt
>>
>>767559375
When I was in the hospital I legitimately thought that one of the other patients was sent to assassinate me. I was very scared of him and wrote a bunch of bible verses to get him to fuck off. The hospital ended up making us roommates. I think I stayed up all night the first night because I just couldn't shake my feeling that he was an assassin and the hospital set me up in a room with him so he could kill me. Eventually I calmed down but I think I avoided all contact with him for at least 3 or 4 days, I wouldn't even look at him.
>>
>>767559736

I smoke and drink everyday, and I dont have imaginary sex with my Tulpa. So, no.
>>
>>767559736
yeah studies saying weed can slowly unravel metal illnesses but idk about alcohol
>>
>>767559837
every intoxicant that is a Dopamine D2 agonist can cause a psychotic state. Yes including alcohol
>>
>>767559837

Yeah, but they have to be dormant and pre-existant. You dont generate new mental illnesses from smoking pot besides procrastination and anxiety.
>>
shits hard i think im a bear
>>
>>767559913
yeah should have said pre disposed menatal illnesses but I was saying unravel to imply that it was already there
>>
>>767559972

Actually my bad, I skimmed your message and didnt see "unravel". You were right.
>>
>>767559912

Good to know what causes it. And they said I cant learn from the internet... fucking public schools...
>>
i can see the path of schizo in my life. sometimes i get closer sometimes further but i have no control. it will either take me down that path when it wants or maybe it wont but its definitely there.

every one answer i recieve i get 50 more questions

i put partial bame on psychedelics, but they have helped me so much on the flip side
>>
>>767559913
Smoking pot helped me function without meds for at least a few weeks or maybe even months before I was diagnosed, it was when I stopped that I started having auditory hallucinations and delusions.
>>
>>767558630
Samezies trying to decide if I'm a prophet or just retarded
>>
read with your brains homie
>>
>>767560450
and belief its a fight everyday for everyone, but soon we will rise up
>>
>>767556842
I heard nicotine can help curb the symptoms. Any truth to that?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.