Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why are Americans regarded as stupid all around the globe?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 14
File: 51m2yp-y1zL.jpg (61 KB, 497x500) Image search: [Google]
51m2yp-y1zL.jpg
61 KB, 497x500
Why are Americans regarded as stupid all around the globe?
>>
>>767544756
becase they're stupid?
>>
File: americanhistorylmao.jpg (73 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
americanhistorylmao.jpg
73 KB, 700x500
>>767544756
Because Americans so stuck up and incapable of admiring they are wrong?
>retarded measurement system
>arbitrary units
>dumb gun laws
>Fahrenheit
>kilometers
>American English
>mm/dd/yy

and yet they will pretend like they are perfect and the example everybody wants to follow, why???????
>>
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 1280x720
>>767544756
>>767544870
>>
>>767544916
>criticizes imperial units of measurment

>uses Gregorian measurement of time
>>
Go watch the first 10 mins of The Newsroom.
>>
Where is OP from?
>Inb4 anything other than australia or england.
>>
>>767544756

Jealosy. We forget that all of you exist untill you need out help lol.
>>
>>767545043
OP here, I'm from Michigan, justbwondering why other countries think we're dumb.
>>
File: 1520019254676.jpg (188 KB, 1034x581) Image search: [Google]
1520019254676.jpg
188 KB, 1034x581
>>767544756

Dude worry about you own problems in your shithole

stop envying us we do not care one shit about you and never will... Why should we care about a dying civilization
>>
>>767545212
We are dumb, not as dumb as eurocucks but still dumb.
>>
>>767544925
Are you fucking dumb?
look at the top right of your pic... Those "breaking news" are made up...
>>
>>767545282
Top right says "breakyourownnews.com"... nice try
>>
File: 1525174515314.jpg (895 KB, 1000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1525174515314.jpg
895 KB, 1000x2000
They are
>>
>>767544756

True story:

> Be lookoing at some WW2 film with an American guy
> Kriegsmarine flag is seen on screen
> "What flag is that?"
> "It's a Navy flag" I reply
> Long stare
> "You're shitting me. What is it really?"
> Had to explain that the USA is not the only country with a Navy
>>
File: 1522197503507.png (610 KB, 624x599) Image search: [Google]
1522197503507.png
610 KB, 624x599
>>767529452
>>
Bunch of childrens, one day you will grow up and finally understand that no matter the country or the race, everybody is fucking retarded and disgusting.
>>
>>767544756
>Why are Americans regarded as stupid all around the globe?
Over the past 4 decades, the USA systematically dumbed down Americans to be reactionary ill-educated and party loyal idiots. Donald Trump is the white head on that zit.
>>
>>767544756
Cause hater gonna hate the winners
>>
>>767544916
Because we are in first place and till that's not true America will be the envy of the world.
>>
>>767545301
Not sure if bait or just retarded
>>
File: stopit.jpg (62 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
stopit.jpg
62 KB, 800x450
>>767544756
maybe because they are all double digit IQ's according to every source of the worlds IQ
>>
>>767544756

It's a coping mechanism for jealous whiny bitches.

A fat bitch might say.
>"She is skinny and gets more dick than me, I think she's dumb."
>>
>>767544756
Combination of stupidity and arrogance.
>>
>>767545292
>>767545292
Fuck yeah, fucking fucks in fucking EU fucking paying fucking more fucking taxes for their fucking Healthfuckingcare than their fucking own fucking military! Whutafuckingfuuuck, dumbcunts eurocucks.

Just fucking look at them fucking over there, not even forcing their fucking younger generations to take on massive fucking debt just to get fucking educated to pay for nukes.
>>
>>767545646
Case in point >>767545628, the rest of the developed world is not jealous of you lol. If you ever traveled outside your flyover state you might realize you have it worse off than many other countries. If you had any humility that is
>>
a country that intervenes with every other country in the world deserves to receive criticism
>>
>>767544756
Because if we weren’t, Europeans would have to respect and appreciate us, and we all know THAT’S never going to happen.
>>
>>767544756
I'm an American sadly
I work at Wal-Mart and get the finest of what this country has to offer
I just turned 22 and I already have a whole plan set up to leave this God damn country
The people literally walk into closed doors and stare at things until someone helps them
I'VE COUNTED THE MINUTES I TELL YOU
15 whole minutes these people will stare at a closed door or machine that tells them exactly what to do
My fucking head hurts from this
And good lord are they all fat as shit
Driving those stupid ass motorized carts
I hate them all
>>
Most Americans are struggling financially and have poor quality education. Our country screwed most of us over so that we could be controlled into voting for our own oppressors. Who then make it worse, and the cycle continues.
>>
File: shesaidNO!.jpg (26 KB, 612x344) Image search: [Google]
shesaidNO!.jpg
26 KB, 612x344
>>767544756
>>767545137
>>
>>767545738
You're right. It really sucks not having stuff to worry about
>>
Im an american, im pretty good looking, I'm decently fit, I'm pretty intelligent. But none of that matters does it? Why judge on the average instead of the individual? I don't call every European a cuck or every single black person a nigger. Honestly I don't really give a shit about the average American being stereotyped as overweight and stupid, its just funny to me how much this is being pushed
>>
>>767544756
Because you'requested paranoid, also "MUH SECOND MENDMENT RIGHTS", and also cults and religions are still a part of the majority's life.

There's a law that motels are obligated to give shelter to your horse while you're there. It's as dumb to defend this law as it is to defend the 2nd right amendment to bear arms.
>>
>>767545822
>Help the germans and austro-hungary are steam rolling us
>help the nazis are steam rolling us
>help sadam is gasing us
>help assad is gasing us
>>
Donald Fucking Asshole Trump. Any people that would VOTE this gaping asshole to even clean goddam toilets MUST be a JUUGE box of hammers

Does anybody remember the Eclpse? Everybody is being tolld for a month DON'T LOOK AT IT. and wha't the FIRST thing this asshole does with cameras on him? SQUINTS AND LOOKS STRAIGHT UP. Way to go Mr Brilliant Businessman who can't even make a profit on the only thing where people literally GIVE you money for NOTHING. Let"s permanently blind several thousand little kids...."but he did it and he's the President" Fuicking goddam rednec KEKS, Jeebus
>>
>>767546012
How does it feel to have a room temperature IQ?
>>
>>767546186
Thats it? Because he looked at the sun?
>>
>>767544756
Maybe because it’s true ?
>>
>>767546186
Fag lol
>>
>>767546096

i am not talking about soldiers here, they are not why we think america is stupid
>>
>>767546225
Pretty good, considering im not surrounded by muslims
>>
>>767545683 Pretty fucking easy to neglect your own military when you can just depend on your daddy (USA) to defend you.
>>
>>767546255
Who do you think intervenes when other govts. ask for aid? Do they sene civilians?
>>
>>767545435
Bullshit. Here is a true story.
Watching old warfilm with a brit. He's sees an old warship.
>who's ship is that?
The United states.
>I thought only the queen mum had ships.
Spent the next 6 hours explaining things
>>
>>767545435
>watches movie with retard
>judges entire country of origin based on encounter
>>
>>767546096
And don't forget, The Mexicans are coiming, the Mexicans are coming. They're going to rape all our 400lb women and take all our jobs picking fruit
>>
>>767544756
Every thread on /b/ is a troll thread.
>>
>>767546835

>Implying Mexican people are only capable of picking fruit.


Racist piece of shit.
>>
>>767544756
Because they're too proud and egoistic and let things go to their head too easily. Its like a cult. Its not that they're stupid, they just think they're superior and when Europeans see it, its just cute, they have to make everything their own and make it bigger, even themselves like in the picture kek. They're light years behind Europe, they're just too proud to admit it, like a child that covers his ears shouting "I CAN'T HEAR YOU SO IT MEANS I'M BETTER", silly cunts
>>
File: 48559.jpg (167 KB, 928x753) Image search: [Google]
48559.jpg
167 KB, 928x753
>>767544756
Because millions of people knowingly and willingly voted in Trump.

I'm an American and I'm embarrassed to be one. All of these "proud patriots" are borderline fascists.

Just give me a plot of land, automatic weapons, high speed internet and let me grow my own weed. Leave me the fuck alone.
>>
>>767547742
>I'm an American and I'm embarrassed to be one
then you're a snowflake
>>
>>767547258
>Behind Europe
>Formed less than 300 years ago
Sorry we're better than your smelly, now predominantly Muslim, empire
>>
File: i reckon.jpg (45 KB, 682x673) Image search: [Google]
i reckon.jpg
45 KB, 682x673
wanna know what it's look like to at the top of the food chain? you never will, because you're shit kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3xehf0Ner0
>>
>>767547742

Privileged white male owns land. Don't worry white boy, as soon as Bernie gets in he'll tax you so hard you can't afford to own any land or guns. You can proudly pay for blacks and Mexicans to have healthcare, housing, college and food stamps while you can barely scrape by in your cat piss apartment.
>>
>>767548152
Weak b8
>>
File: 1371397286731.gif (380 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1371397286731.gif
380 KB, 220x220
>>767547955
>>
>>767544756
It's jealousy just as much as you're bait.
> I'm not from the US
>>
>>767545683
Everything that Europe has done right in regards to social welfare can be omitted thanks to what they've done in regards to Muslims. Two thousand years of rich history and culture, gone within 3 generations thanks to the Muslim horde.
>>
>>767545579
Jealous of what? My country is richer happier and has less niggers
>>
>>767549033
>>767544925
>>
>>767545301
Damn you’re fucking stupid.
>>
When I was deployed to Afghanistan, I met an american soldier who thought Afghanistan is a part of france.

In my hometown in Germany, I met an american student that planned a trip to Berlin so he can see Hitler. He also was flabbergasted that we have cars. If you send people like that overseas, you shouldn't wonder that people living in those countrys think americans are retarded.
>>
>>767545301
>>767545356
Figured out it's not real news all by yourself, did you? Good job, geniuses.
>>
What you talking about America is the best nation on Earth....

but all jokes aside you have caused the death misery and suffering of millions of people around the world for the last 6 decades at least.

You willingly accept the daily cock choke from corporations, in particular the media. You're obsessed with celebrity and have no idea of what lies beyond your borders.

The rest of the world patiently waits for your nation to implode in debt and civil war.
>>
>>767544756
Because we elected a shit for brains as president
>>
Its because of them niggers with their fried food and kool-aid they always drinking
>>
File: 1520619479288.jpg (138 KB, 1200x1120) Image search: [Google]
1520619479288.jpg
138 KB, 1200x1120
>>767544756
Meanwhile pic related
>>
File: mtaaz3ys5bosk4h30940000000.jpg (24 KB, 473x440) Image search: [Google]
mtaaz3ys5bosk4h30940000000.jpg
24 KB, 473x440
>>767544756
>SO.o...HE was behind of it
>>
>>767550144
>that american
>not fat
>not poor
>not clapping
>not being shot to death

fake
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 14


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
All images are hosted on imgur.com, see cdn.4archive.org for more information.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.