Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

"wish us luck in our next race, anon!" what would

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
"wish us luck in our next race, anon!"

what would you do with these swim team girls?
>>
>>767542256
i tell the on the far right she's holding the team back with her weight, and ask the mexican if she's the fastest.
>>
>>767542844
"P-please, coach, I'll do anything, don't kick me off the team!"

Pretty sure you're right about the girl second from left, though, lol.
>>
>>767542256
Use a bucket to dump water on the one on the right until we can roll her back into the water where she belongs
>>
>>767542938
Hey, at least she's buoyant.
>>
I'd tell the right that she's been dragging the team down with her speeds and ask her why I should let her stay on
>>
>>767543435
She's so enthusiastic about swim team. She'd do whatever you want.
>>
>>767542256
swim
>>
>>767543522
Well the numbers she posted at the last meeting were her fastest yet, and she's still the slowest. I mean, come on Right, what else am I supposed to do?
>>
>>767543838
She starts crying in your office. She'd thought that coach would notice her improvement, but now she's just humiliated.
>>
>>767542256
Teach hem my killer back stroke
>>
>what would you do
Wish them luck.
>>
>>767543932
Hey Right, there is one thing you can do. You have been trying and that's more than most so here's the offer - how about you show your value to the team in other ways?
>>
>>767544090
She looks nervous. "L-like how, coach?"
>>
>>767544145
First off, you can't tell anyone about this. You know these girls are highly competitive and if they knew you were staying on the team even though you don't deserve it they'd go after you. Second, be grateful about this chance. Get on your knees
>>
>>767544357
She's shaking with nerves but does as you say.
>>
>>767544451
Good girl. Now, I've seen the way you look at me when you think I'm not looking. Don't try and hide it. Tell me, what do you think about?
>>
>>767544567
"I-I don't know what you mean?"
>>
>>767544607
Oh please, sweetie, it's all over your face. It's normal to think your coach is hot, plus I know you spy on me when I change. Oh? You didn't think I knew?
>>
>>767544760
Her eyes go wide. "No!"
>>
>>767544823
Listen you fat whale just pretend its a hotdog
>>
>>767544895
She looks like she's about to cry again. "W-what do you want from me?"
>>
>>767544823
So here's what you do to stay on team. Unbuckle my belt and grab my dick. Stroke it nice and gentle
>>
>>767544984
Tears are flowing down her cheeks but she doesn't make much noise as she reaches out. She really can't get kicked off the team. What would her parents say?
>>
>>767545082
It's okay Right, you'll get used to it. Just keep stroking, just like that. Cup my balls with your other hand too, earn your place on this team.
>>
>>767545267
She's following your directions exactly, if a bit shakily. From the look in her eyes, it's obvious she's trying to picture herself anywhere but here.
>>
>>767545357
You don't seem all that grateful about this opportunity I'm giving you. You thinking about your boyfriend Mikey? Imagine if he saw you like this, what would he say? Wait, tell me Right, have you even seen his dick?
>>
>>767545507
She shakes her head. "No, we were w-waiting for prom..."
>>
>>767545541
Then do this for him, Right! Wouldn't he be so glad that you know how to touch him properly? You could make him proud and happy that he chose you for high school. But what he'd really want you to be good at is sucking dick. Now we'll practice some of that. Put my dick in your mouth, but remember - no teeth
>>
>>767542256

I would wish them luck! What else?
>>
>>767545676
"Y-yesh coach" she mumbles, her mouth full. She's resigned to it at this point.
>>
>>767545731
This!
>>
>>767545676

Guise? Your rp is super gay
>>
>>767542256
Impregnate all 4 same night in a naked cannabis fueled fiesta then ghost and let them be forever binded by the children and my neglect.
>>
>>767545765
This is decent, but I want to show you something. Keep your head still and relax your throat while I fuck your face.
>>
>>767545996
"G-gkh!" She can't exactly pull away, so the only real choice she has is to go with it.
>>
>>767546152
Wow, you're doing great for your first time! Keep it up and I'll even make you team captain. You do want to be captain right?
>>
>>767546218
She tries to nod, but it's hard to do so with a cock in her mouth. She looks hopeful.
>>
>>767546387
Good girl. Oh look, there's some slobber running down your chin. Don't clean that up, you look pretty like this. I'm still going to need more from you though. Take those tits out, I know they need to breathe.
>>
>>767546602
She carefully unbuttons her shirt and shrugs it off. She's now bare from her waist up, except for her bra.
>>
>>767546685
I said take your tits out, not your bra. Take that bra off and throw it to the side.
>>
>>767546685

"Ew! What a fatty!" you say. You are disgusted by the unnaturally large, pendulous breasts that flop from her chest.
The only reason you're not currently choking on your own vomit is the fact that her bra, clearly straining at the weight of her dugs, is still covering what are likely disgusting, misshapen nipples.
>>
>>767546751
Her eyes are pleading and her hands tremble as she reaches up to remove her bra. After some fumbling, it's gone too.
>>
>>767546796
Hilarious.
>>
>>767546801
Now hold your tits together while I finish jerking myself off. I'm going to cum on your tits and Mikey will as well.
>>
>>767542256
wish them good luck
>>
>>767546801

The vomit erupts from your gullet as her tan, greasy Mexican tits tumble out from the barely adequate suspension system known as her bra.
If ever there were a Frankensteinian GMO hybrid of fried egg and watermelon, this bitch had two of them sprouting from her flabby chest.
The putrid taco seasoning stench of her beaner body odor assaults your nostrils, causing you to turn your head and retch some more, this time into the trashcan. Your retinas are scorched by the sight of her oversized chocolate peso nipples.
>>
Man this could've been a swimteam/swimsuit thread
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.