Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey /b/, how do I manipulate my girlfriend into wanting sex?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20180416-WA0001.jpg (24 KB, 298x475) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20180416-WA0001.jpg
24 KB, 298x475
Hey /b/, how do I manipulate my girlfriend into wanting sex? We have been together for 8 years now and she decided that she does not need sex any longer two years ago. I have tried everything that is ethically sound.
>>
>>767539826
Tell her it should then be ok for you to have a mistress for sex.
>>
>>767539914
this
>>
break up with her and move on
>>
>>767539914
Oh I have. She is not okay with that at all. Understands the dissonance, still not okay. Will beg me to not do it. I will not do it - too cruel.
>>
>>767539961
No option. I want to manipulate her into making it work.
>>
>>767539914
>>767539969

Then either break up with her or do it anyway.

Or well, just remain cucked and drown in self loathing.
>>
>>767539826
you don't need to manipulate. You are friendzoned, you need to confront her with and look for the real reason. If the romance part is over (which after 8 years is quite normal) you have to get it out there that you need that part of a healthy relationship.
>>
>>767540009
well then just fucking rape her and she will either have to accept it or leave you

you can't make someone want to have sex, especially with how stubborn she sounds
>>
>>767540051
also drugs. mdma or wine plus weed.
>>
>>767540017
That is not what I want. I want to manipulate her into it. How do I do that? Thanks for your input.
>>
>>767540051
It is out there. All cards on the table. We h ave communicated for hours upon hours. She doe not believe that needs and interest can be changed over time and with the appropriate measures. Thank you for the input.
>>
>>767540088
>I want to manipulate her into it.
Literally impossible unless you use drugs. Even if you find something to blackmail her with, it will not be satisfying sex. Seriously, just break up with her or say you are going to soon because you don't want a sexless relationship. She will have to make a choice. Also she might start desiring sex once she realizes you're gonna leave her.
>>
>>767540057
I will not rape her. That won't solve anything. I want to manipulate her into hit. How do I do it.
>>
>>767540161
well you need sex, and if she doesnt feel like she will ever be able to give you that then she should accept that you get that from elsewhere
>>
>>767539826
You dump her and get a new gf. New gf will want sex. Congratulations,you have a gf who wants sex again.
>>
>>767540186
I do not think it is impossible. Think long term. She knows I will leave her eventually. It is that I do not want to. So I will try to manipulate her into it bwfore leaving.
>>
>>767539969
Man the fuck up.

Explain it to her that as a man you have sexual needs and her denying yours is fucked up. Explain that sex is a normal part of a relationship that helps with bonding and intimacy. Tell her this decision is not OK with you and offer to go to couples counselling to help work through with the issue.

And in answer to a question I know is coming up "What if she doesn't want to do any of these things?" the answer is simple. Curb the bitch, if she's not willing to listen or even lift a finger to meet your emotional and relationship needs you're better off getting rid of her and finding another woman.
>>
>>767540017
>>767540088

Alright, I'll tell you the story of how my last relationship went - quite similar.

>be together for 6 years
>sex quite rare if any at all
>bring this up sometimes, fight over it, same as you, nothing works
>she falls in love for her superior at work
>she confesses this to me early on
>somehow turn it into full blown cuckolding
>she's wet all the time, we fuck plenty
fastforward a bit and she's ready to fuck this guy
>they have sex somewhere without me
>they do it again another day
>our relationship suffers horribly
>she regrets everything
>our sex life returns to the 'before-cuck-time'
>break up with her
>she says she loves me yadda yadda
>we have sex a few more times
guess she was desperate to keep me
>break up anyway on christmass eve last year

until this day the best decision I ever made.
>>
>>767540215
I understand your position and agree with it. She does not agree with us. Value judgements will not help.
>>
>>767540261
And a person that is of no value to me with whom I share no significance.
>>
If she doesn't want to fuck you anymore then she's found someone else.

Sorry but part of a healthy relationship is sexual attraction...if that's gone then kiss it goodbye.

No one who was once a normal sexual being just suddenly wake up and say "I never want to have sex again and I'll make sure my partner doesn't either!"

Sorry that's not the way it works...shes getting dick elsewhere but is riding your coat tails for financial and emotional support.

I'm not a dude btw so I'm not just some angry faggot spewing shit out of their ass
>>
>2 years of no sex
HAHAHAHA are you fucking kidding me? This has to be a troll

If my gf didn't put out for 2 months, I'd be onto the next one

Hell, even at 2 weeks there better be a damn good reason like she was in a car accident or something
>>
does she atleast suck you off?
>>
>>767540275
You are on point in the second paragraph. Except for the leaving. I want to try manipulation first.
>>
>>767540290
To explain a little further:

My ex was looking for something somewhere else and she got that excitement from her superior. Your relationship is suffering the same, either she is looking for something else or you are.

Bring it up or break it up, time will force one of these 2 anyway
>>
>>767540290
Sound similar, except for the cucking.
>>
>>767540368
She is the earner. We support each other plenty. No dick riding. It was not sudden, it was a slow process and I noticed too late. Thank you for the input kind sir.
>>
>>767540375
Not no sex. Just not enough^^ Once a month lately. Before that, biweekly.
>>
>>767540387
Yes. Plenty. Not a good compensation for me in the long run.
>>
>>767540461
Yea, right now I kind of wished that I broke it off a year earlier and spared myself a lot of pain.

On the other hand:
>we bought an apartment, she bought my half of it
It was way ovepriced, so I guess I got paid plenty for my suffering
>>
>>767540452
Brought up. She is repulsed by the idea of another partner.
>>
>>767540517
Ok then she wants you around as emotional support.

And it doesn't matter if it happened slowly or not she doesn't want to fuck you because she's not interested in you anymore.

Also your trolling fucking sucks...no one is this retarded
>>
>>767540578
You own the appartment now?
>>
She’s probably fucking someone else. You know it’s true.
>>
>>767540595
I am not trolling. You are right though. Should have noticed it. Now: Hpw do I manipulate her desire?
>>
>>767540620
I know that you are baity mc baitface.
>>
>>767540589
As a man you have to draw clear boundaries. She should respect your opinion just as much as you respect hers.

>>767540612
No, she bought my 50%, she owns it now, I got paid. When we bought it in the first place it was too expensive for us, she paid me plenty, the place will never sell for the price we paid at first.
I dodged a bullet here.
>>
>>767540724
Good job on getting something out of it!
>>
>>767540685
There is no manipulating.

You're only hope is showing interest in other women and maybe her selfishness might kick and and she might throw you the pussy as bait to reel you back in
>>
>>767540724
Oh the boundaries are clear. She respects my opinion, but is incapable of acting on it.
>>
post her nudes here

it will turn her on
>>
>>767540290
>>she confesses this to me early on
that's where I would ended the relation mate.
>>
>>767540781
What if you throw this back her direction?

>"can you take out the trash/cook something/...?"
I respect your question, but I am unable to do it.

or: "let's trade chores for sex"

>>767540756
Thanks, it's the only positive thing to come out of that relationship, apart from a different mindset towards women now.

>>767540846
And trust me, next time something like that were to happen I will
>>
>>767540368
>I'm not a dude btw so I'm not just some angry faggot spewing shit out of their ass

not him but even as a girl you might lack experience. After 4 or 8 or 12 years the sex is no longer the same.
>>
>>767539826
Its not rape if you're in s relationship and you don't unwantedly impregnate her. Rape her till she leaves and apart from this work on yourself and look for something better. I bet she's ugly and fat as fuck which kills sex drive compared to if she's thin. If you love her massive breakthrough doses of psychaxelics and strict diet and exercise together, if she wants to be coddled into it go with earlier advise fuck it. 8 years you sound stagnant as a motherfuxk m8
>>
>>767540925
That’s why its safe to say she found someone else to spice up her sex life. This guy clearly is too dense to realize that.
>>
>>767540290
This!
She probably just dosnt have fellings for you anymore (as hard as that sounds) and is waiting for you to break up with her so she dosnt have to.
Women dont suddenly not want sex... They just suddenly dont want it with you.

You can try all you like to be romantic, a better lover ect ect, but if thats not you its not going to work. It be better for both of you to start fresh.
>>
>>767540870
>And trust me, next time something like that were to happen I will
how old were you when you accepted that situation?

>>767540685
and you, get a girl on the side. She doesn't need to know. And if she gets to know it, it's all her fault. Come on.
>>
>>767541073
No, it's not safe at all. Why didn't HE find a girl?
>>
MDMA if ur a normie
>>
>>767540925
Lol I've been in my relationship for 5 years close to 6 and we fuck at LEAST once a week.
It's been like that since day one with us.
We love each other and can't get enough of eachother.
>>
>>767540541
oh ok, well in that case, thats just a symptom of being in a long term relationship with a low libido partner

What youre experiencing is common

Check out /r/deadbedrooms
>>
>>767541138
26, and yea, I get it though. But it was an extremely toxic relationship for me. I'm glad for it to end. I'm now dating a cockstarved asian chick.

>>767540541
Have you tried making her jealous?

>go to gym
>get eyeballed by the ladies
>go home
>tell gf
"had fun at the gym today, 3 women were clearly undressing me with their eyes, it felt good"
>>
>>767539826
She's fucking someone else. Bring a whore home and fuck the whore in front of her
>>
>>767541275
>/r/deadbedrooms

the best answer of this thread so far.
>>
>>767540423
The only manipulation is to break up with her forat least 2 months, then see. People didnt like to pay the orice for something the have, but when its gone...
>>
>>767541754
My last girlfriend did that. The 2 months break. it's been 15 years now and she is still waiting for me.
>>
>>767540870
Thank you for the possible course of action mate.
>>
>>767541036
It is still rape you idiot.
>>
>>767542378
Am I weird that I disagree?

Like granted I can't imagine saying no to my bf at all but even if I did and meant it and he still went ahead and did it the feeling a I'd have after would be similar to a "i told you not to eat me leftovers but you did anyway" kind of feeling...like I'm annoyed but not crying or thinking it was rape.

He's my bf and my vagina is his as much as it is mine. I've given him custody of it.
Now if we couldn't do it for a while due to medical reasons then that's a different story.
>>
Bump
>>
>>767542863
I need to hook up with you then.
>>
>>767543625
Yea a hard pass on that lol.
>>
>>767539826
try reconnecting with her emotionally. have a fight. make her understand there is an actual possibility you are leaving her. take a trip somewhere together but do it somewhere new and in a form that is completely new to both of you. ask her if she has any deep dark fantasies. thats all i got right now.

if you have half a brain you can find the good videos on youtube on how to deal with this.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.