Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

fuck white people

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 40
File: white people.webm (2 MB, 600x1069) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
white people.webm
2 MB, 600x1069
fuck white people
>>
just havin a good time not robbing anyone
>>
>>767536657
Fuck dumb nigger "dances", shit like retarded as fuck.... And fuck white people
>>
>>767536657
White people are cringe-worthy and without style because they're taught humility and passiveness, allowing their peers to also have a chance to shine when in a group setting.

Niggers, on the other hand, are taught to be the dominant center of attention, always stealing the show and drowning everyone else out by utilizing flashy moves and loud voices.

tl;dr: white people are willing to share, and more considerate of their peers. Niggers live to put others below them.
>>
>fuck white ppl thread
Full of cringe and awkward shit
>fuck niggers thread
Full of violent crime and degeneracy

You can't even hurt whitey's feeling you dumb darkies. Go steal some weave and shoot your neighbor
>>
Fuck them for growing up in a loving two parent household and not being full of rage and hate. I'm sure at least one of them will be negatively affected by a nigger in their lifetime.
>>
green top black shorts blond gets it
>>
>>767536818
>stealing the show
Typical
>>
>>767536657
Nigger detected
Pick my cotton
>>
File: _bbc.webm (1 MB, 1000x563) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
_bbc.webm
1 MB, 1000x563
ok, I'll do that now
>>
>>767536818
Sounds spot on
>>
File: my fucktoy.jpg (135 KB, 600x1069) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
my fucktoy.jpg
135 KB, 600x1069
>>767536940
this one, this is my fucktoy

I will rape her til she shits her cervix out
>>
Yoyoyo my fellow african brothers. Tell your niggas over in africa that AIDS is a myth and the meds are white devil shit. Because whites are evil.
>>
>>767536657

Damn white american are retarded.

I'm white from france.
>>
File: 1395795298436.jpg (146 KB, 500x641) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395795298436.jpg
146 KB, 500x641
>>767536818

This. Even though I'm an atheist I've come to want Christianity to be the dominant religion. Christianity is the responsible agent in whites being this way and being that way confers the ability to build larger and more functional societies. Natural africans live in Dunbar's number sized societies and where they don't there's massive corruption and violence as they attempt to, or are forced to, govern and populate like whites. Unnatural africans are constantly frustrated with and naturally rejected by a Christian society, virtually every black success story is either bankrolled by jews to spread degeneracy OR the guy is a holy roller. Every single successful black person not getting checks from a jew is a person who is more evangelical than they are whatever other culture pervades their identity. This is so effective at creating societies that function that even Islam does it, they're happy to convert other races - so long as you become more Islamic in thought and action than you are anything else.

There will always be a religion which rules the land and it should be Christianity, hell, it not being Christianity means every atheist who's butted heads with it over the last hundred years to get it to not interfere in science and to be completely peaceful will have been entirely wasted. Doing it with Islam would be effectively starting from scratch. Why bother? They're all trying to do the same thing so just pick the best one.
>>
>>767536657
i'd fuck the blonde girl
>>
>>767537146
yeah? well get to the back of the line pal
>>
>>767537106
Agreed. Totally agree, White from the UK. It's sad to think that these "people" came from our countries and degenerated into this. Fuck 'em, fuck 'em all.
>>
>>767537223
yeah but you'd fuck the blonde one wouldn't you
>>
>>767537106
Ok mohammad
>>
>>767537223
I think it makes sense since it was trash people from our european countries
>>
File: lolamerica.jpg (80 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lolamerica.jpg
80 KB, 1000x600
>>767537301
Don't tell me we've got an American who honestly thinks his country is racially pure
>>
>>767537317
So you kept your best and still lost your country to shitskins
>>
File: 8864447.jpg (96 KB, 678x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8864447.jpg
96 KB, 678x1024
>>767537106
>white from france.
>>
>>767536657
THEYRE IN SPECIAL ED YOU MORONS
>>
>OP
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YfUlhqLdScY
>>
File: wonkin_on_em.png (279 KB, 456x475) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wonkin_on_em.png
279 KB, 456x475
that's my old high school
>>
File: 1500671499458.png (32 KB, 714x802) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500671499458.png
32 KB, 714x802
>>
>>767536657

Yeah fuck special ed kids for trying to fit in by copying the current trends.

Yeah fuck them for trying to enjoy their lives.
>>
>>767537361
>2018
>Still believing that shite
>>
>>767537099
>/b/
>>
File: 128.jpg (166 KB, 925x583) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
128.jpg
166 KB, 925x583
>>767537301
>>
File: 1522357752066.jpg (62 KB, 588x823) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1522357752066.jpg
62 KB, 588x823
>>767537436
>Yeah fuck special ed kids for trying to fit in by copying the current trends.
>Yeah fuck them for trying to enjoy their lives.
>>
File: ....png (49 KB, 444x287) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
....png
49 KB, 444x287
>>767537106
>white
>frence
pick one
>>
File: 1521498006345.jpg (52 KB, 720x784) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1521498006345.jpg
52 KB, 720x784
>>767537454
rent free lad
>>
>>767537460
>frence
>France

Pick one
>>
>>767537317
Not all trash, just fucked up religious people, thats how you make an odd country like the States, lots of odd versions of the same religion. Mix it all up, what do you get?, morons that think that the bible is literal with very odd morals indeed.
>>
>>767537455
Cunts.
>>
>>767537492
I pick frence, France has already been ruined
>>
>>767537460
>Education

You didn't pick anything, let alone one...
>>
>>767537492
>correcting spelling on 4chan
>having had sex with at least 1 girl

Pick one
>>
>>767537528
When was the last time you were there?. Looked ok to me last time I was there.
>>
>>767536977
Holy fuck, where did you find that? Holy shit that's brutal
>>
File: American.png (138 KB, 476x401) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
American.png
138 KB, 476x401
>>767537460
>>
File: 1514246548412.png (629 KB, 955x505) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1514246548412.png
629 KB, 955x505
>>767537432
>>
>>767537445
Whatever butters your croissant. How are those may day riots?
>>
File: 1508851448926.png (56 KB, 1104x927) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1508851448926.png
56 KB, 1104x927
>>
Wakefield university

Even in England Wakefield, the og wakefield, not your borrowed name one in US, IS FULL of backwards types.

also fuck don Cheadle. He be looking old as fuck in iron man
>>
File: 1398855448653.png (462 KB, 840x660) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398855448653.png
462 KB, 840x660
>>
File: 1502063091985.png (640 KB, 630x638) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502063091985.png
640 KB, 630x638
>>
>>767537820
>illegal alien
>no criminal history
>>
Seeing as they're the attractive race I'll gladly fuck white people.
>>
>>767537558
>replying to a correction
>being a fucking faggot

You can have both.
>>
I gotta admit, that's one of the whitest videos I've ever seen
>>
>>767537876
kek. Jesus fucking Christ you can't make this up. SJWs literally contradicting themselves within the span of one sentence. But it's all cool because they're not the ones directly feeling the effects of money lost to illegal immigrants scamming the system.
>>
>>767537331
to be fair, you're country is probably now AT LEAST 13% muslim... ill take 13% blacks than 13% muslims
>>
>>767537966
Oh yeah? Well fuck you
>>
>>767536657
Logfag. STOP. Get a real job.
>>
>>767536818
This is why blacks need to be put back in chains.
>>
>>767538052
he has never technically had a criminal record, so they imply hes innocent, basically fake news.

See how they say wife, but don't say shes married to him, she probably is someone else's wife
>>
Me and my friends used to do something similar. Completely involuntary though.
Why doesn't anybody do mescaline anymore?
>>
>>767536977
That nigger loves him some boy ass.
>>
>>767538092
Don't understand this, Muslims are good because they are against womans lib, but blacks go taking white women.

I'd way rather have Muslims, in fact, I'd welcome Sharia law and get me a slave-wife
>>
>>767536657
Fuck you
>>
>>767538201
Because it's yucky
>>
How do I delete other people's videos
>>
>>767537223
Listen, coming from the U.K., you have no business talking, logfag, because your country has been lost to globalists.
>>
>>767538092
>you're country

this is what happens when you try to speak our language
>>
>>767537331
Yup, UK has more whites, which is baffling considering they have let muslims and niggers take over.
>>
>>767537436
Yeah fuck'em for minding their own damned business.
>>
>>767538236
Put a flap in a 2l cooler and enjoy the lack of right angles
>>
>>767536657
>fuck white people

I mean... I'm down if you are, bring protection
>>
>>767537507
As if the whole country thinks the bible is literal. When you generalize during making your argument, you just come across as ignorant, and any reasonable message you had is lost due to your credibility being wrecked.
>>
>>767537575
Which was when?
>>
>>767537364
Kek, fucking french middle eastern faggots
>>
>>767537876
Immigration offenses are considered civil issues and not criminal. That's the reason the government isn't obligated to provide an attorney for you in immigration proceedings.
>>
>>767538295
Americans still speak the Kings English, and with an astounding level of purity of and truth to history, even with Webster.
England has let its language degenerate into a slurred garbage heap. It's pretty sad really. Elizabeth II was really a failure as a monarch.
Under he watch the UK has spiraled into a culturally degrading mess, a 1989 police state, and a haven for non-white world wide.
She watched the destruction of the traditional currencies and traditional measurements.
She watched over as the country died.
>>
>>767538168
Here's the big question: if he married a citizen, how come he didn't go through proper channels to stay?
>>
>>767537099
jeez dude
>>
File: 1524300884012.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1524300884012.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>
>>767538347
nah I hate angles and the dimensions screwing around on me, pain in the ass
>>
>>767538658
because he's a cunt
>>
>>767538619
>color vs colour
>neighborhood vs neighbourhood
I could go on, but why bother arguing with an idiot?
>>
>>767538759
that's a weird one, pity it has black guys in it so I can't jack to it
>>
>>767538619
The Queen has never done shit
>>
>>767538842
color is the original form, it's not that the yanks took the 'u' out, the poms added it in later, pleb
>>
>>767536657
fuck non white people
>>
>>767538981
>Literally thinks it was spelled 'color' first.

Fucking filthy Ameritards.
>>
>>767537418
Seriously? Wow I go to your rival high school, Sleepfield!
>>
File: GayShit.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GayShit.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>767536657
>>
>>767537123
>being this delusional
>>
>>767537638
Which mayday riots are those then?
>>
>>767538092
You need to use Google.
>>
File: brit064563.jpg (27 KB, 620x353) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
brit064563.jpg
27 KB, 620x353
>>767539069
bin those teeth plz
>>
>>767538281
ha ha ha ha, yeah, ok, keep watching CNN and believing it
>>
>>767538322
Stop believing the hype, it makes you look retarded
>>
>>767538509
August last year.
>>
>>767538213

> edgy, very much

well, I guess you should move to Arabia and become a mudslime.

Still feeling edgy? Bye, bye...
>>
>>767538927
Parasite
>>
>>767538842
see
>>767538619
>even with Webster.
I already fielded that response before your little chav brain could think it up.
An Englishmen from 1700 would be more at home speaking English with an American than some retard in London today.

This is a fact. RP was cooked up out of nowhere.
>>
>>767538168
Holy shit, talk about media manipulation. I was wondering why her daughter looked unusually caucasian. Damn.
>>
>>767537789

> most internet economy firms US based
> not paying any taxes in the US
> majority of muricans fat and poor
> still applauding while sucking rich dicks and getting assfucked

mfw
>>
>>767539215
Islam is edgy now?
>>
>>767538213
Im outta this thread, but before I am
Never met a subhuman like you.
>>
>>767536818
Doesn't that just prove that humility and passiveness are bad things?
>>
>>767538619
you clappers pronounce 'ant' and 'aunt' the same way.
>>
>>767537789
>taking pride in the creation of something like tumblr
>>
>>767537123
>Even though I'm an atheist I've come to want Christianity to be the dominant religion.
>>
>>767538052
Doesn't say illegal alien you stupid Fuck.
>>
>>767539438
That's a mid western accent. They say ANT and ANT.

Southern Americans say ONT not ANT for Aunt.
>>
>>767539266
CNN
>>
>>767539386
I think it's better to live in a safe community where you don't worry about crime than it is to constantly have to wonder if the guy across the street is planning to rob you at gunpoint.

But I see what you mean. Unfortunately society--especially in USA--has devolved into something where more and more people are taught to stomp on anyone's throat just to get ahead. While this "survival of the (most) fittest" mindset is good in the animal kingdom (where animals mostly only take what they need), it's a recipe for disaster if you want a stable long-term society that can thrive without major conflict.
>>
>>767539516
I'm not religious and I see the historical value Christianity held and I see the values it teaches today.

I see that Christians are good volk and that Christianity is the only true white religion.
I believe it gives people purpose and meaning and is an overall good force, even if I don't live my life by it.
I would love to live in a Christian community, and I feel scammed by missing out on the experience of a traditional Christian up bringing.
I firmly believe being raised in a Church environment would have helped socially and morally in the earlier years of my life.
>>
File: 1440241279664.jpg (33 KB, 596x314) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440241279664.jpg
33 KB, 596x314
>>767539539
you dumb crackers fuck yo onties fo sho
>>
>>767539535
Use context clues, you moron. What the fuck else could they possibly be referring to when the President himself has made it abundantly clear that his targets are ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. When Melania Trump has consistently reminded us that her situation was ok because she was a LEGAL immigrant.
>>
>>767538168
You are reaching so hard. Stay Fox. Stay retarded.
>>
>>767539616
You gotta find the sweet spot. Just enough competition so you don't end up with this gay shit, not so much competition it destroys civilization.
>>
>>767539698
I'm just gonna make shit up because it falls in line with my racist beliefs.
>>
>>767536941
Huehuehue
>>
>>767539641
I can see right through you, Christcuck shill.
>>
>>767537106
>I'm white from france.

Hello Ahmed,my fellow white brother
>>
>>767539743
Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
>>
>>767536657
i would rape the fuck outta them two bitches, love to see 'em struggle whilst i fuck there ass, them two retard boys, i'd rape them aswell....just for the swell of it.
>>
>>767537789
If you look at the founders behind all of those things, it really takes away from the American identity. Google even had a Russian founder, yet you guy flame all the time towards Russians.

Murica, where the majority is retarded.
>>
>>767536657
Watch [insert any rap video] and they are literally doing the same thing. I get it you are mad because these special needs children pull off the negro dance moves better than the lil wayne clones.
>>
File: 1493004380645.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493004380645.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>767539641
>>
>>767539841
They're all retarded
>>
>>767539872
Americans love Russia.
Democrat elites hate Russia.
That's it.
>>
File: 992.jpg (204 KB, 953x598) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
992.jpg
204 KB, 953x598
>>767537099
Uh. But... But.. Doesn't belong the cervix in her vagine? I mean.. Just want to understand that. If you rape her till "she shits her cervix out" that would literally require you to
A: rip her cervix of her vagine
B: feed it to her
C: let her shit it out.

Just wondering because of science
>>
>>767539958
Nah man. I don't love the Russians. Not a Democrat.
>>
>>767539958
They typically hate anyone who isn't "American". Worst place to ever visit, only people who are accepting are soy bois and SJWs who are overly PC and even then, the second you show them you have an opinion not aligned with their views, you're hated again.

Why can't the world not just come together and realize the place needs nuked.
>>
>>767540143
Shut up hook nose.

We both know bibi is trying to make Russia the new America, and that can only happen if you create a divide between the two uber allies.
>>
File: bacon.jpg (29 KB, 474x314) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bacon.jpg
29 KB, 474x314
>>767539936
>>
>>767536657
Don't FUCK them but KILL THEM ALL!!!!
>>
File: 1503126469817.jpg (26 KB, 300x435) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503126469817.jpg
26 KB, 300x435
>>767536977
>>
>>767540208
If you're white, and come to the US not hating the US, you'll be loved by all Americans. I for one side with my white ancestral brothers of Europa.
My heart hurts for your lack of freedoms and looming demographic changes.
I know Europeans have always been more of a strong government people than Americans, but I believe even Europeans are feeling it's come too far.
>>
>>767538759
sauce
>>
lul at the mad whities.
>>
>>767537612
based
>>
>>767538052
>kek. Jesus fucking Christ you can't make this up
stop there faggot
>>
>>767540208

> they hate everyone who is not murican

not true, anon. Lived there for a while, they were weloming and friendly.

The shitheads here in /b/ are not representative for the true America - likewise they are not representative for Europe. Here everything is full of hate, that does not apply to the real world.

Seems that /b/ is not bringing out the best in us
>>
File: blackLivesMatter.jpg (208 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blackLivesMatter.jpg
208 KB, 1024x768
>>767540503
>>
File: bait.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bait.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
>>767540341
>>
>>767540561
lul at the mad whities
>>
>>767536707
lol this
>>
>>767536657
>>767536818
>literally seeing the world in black and white, like there aren’t any other colors
y’all figuratively and literally colorblind
>>
>>767540601
>lol this
newfag cracker
>>
>>767540553
>white
>Irish

Should be liked in the US, right?

>Catholic

Majority of American people are too caught up in religion, hating Catholics because their religion of choice is Christianity. Would rather go anywhere in Europe than there again.
>>
>>767540600
niggers aren't too bad. just dumb
>>
File: grug think.jpg (8 KB, 235x215) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
grug think.jpg
8 KB, 235x215
>>767540659
>>
>>767540646
I've never met anyone who disliked Catholics in America.
It's a meme to dislike Mormons in America, but in my experience Mormons are the best Christians out there.
>>
>>767540341

There's no need to feel sorry for the 'lack of freedom' here in Europe. Cause there is no lack.

True, there are more legislatice regulations on some stuff like social security, gun control. But that is not limiting my freedom in any way. I can express myself, my opinion and my political intentions in any way I want.

Americans feeling sorry for European's lack of freedom is a results of brainwash. Europeans actually feel more free than Americans because we have a social system that enables us to live according to our convictions even if they are not supported by the economic elites.

If you don't believe that travel to Europe and talk to people. You'll realize how brainwashed and arrogant your pity for our 'lack of freedom' is.

> inb4 mudslimes, communists, soy boy etc
>>
>>767541144
You believe you can talk about your politics freely in Europe?

pic related, map of countries that it's illegal to question the 6 million number from the holocaust.
Even though that number isn't founded on anything more than preliminary estimations, and offical death tolls do not add up to it.

In Germany there are such things as illegal opinions.
>>
File: White Privilege.webm (2 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
White Privilege.webm
2 MB, 720x1280
>>
>>767539339

no Abdullah, its still retarded
>>
>>767541144
>I can express myself, my opinion and my political intentions in any way I want.
Try heiling hitler in street, motherfucker.

Also, i can't really agree with most other things in your post.

Out of curiosity, what part of EU are you fro,?
>>
>>767540252
I'm not a filthy Jew either. Why would you want Russia to become the new America?
>>
>>767541510
well make up your mind then
>>
>>767541144
David Duke was arrested for simply being someone that they believed might say something that is illegal to say.
He was then banned from the majority of Europe for allegedly having illegal opinions.

Lauren Southern was turned away at the border to the UK because she had at one time said "Allah is gay".
Pretty free feeling.
>>
>>767541535
Why the fuck would you want to Heil Hitler anyway?, why is this your bench mark of freedom?. Why do sad fuckers always back up the loser?, Hitler LOST, he was a loser, the confederates LOST, they where losers, yet all the edgey cunts love a swastika flag and a confederate flag. Thats fucking odd. Try backing a winner, you might not hate so much.
>>
>>767536818
This
>>767538142
Maybe some day
>>767541370
hahahahahaha
>>
>>767541888
I love capitalism and america too.
>>
>>767541345
The holocast thing is obvious bait, thats why. People have better thing to do that placate tools like you, wasting time and going over old ground. Move on, get over it. Loads of lies are told and believed every day, do you think one more would make a blind bit of difference?
>>
>>767541345
You don't know what you're talking about. Stop before you embarrass yourself.
>>
>>767541345

right, that is illegal in some European countries. Howver the law is only really enforced in Germany and Austria - cause we were the oned that had killed the jews. So, that is kind of unserstandable.

Anyway, you try to bring that up in the US. You probably don't go to jail, but you'll be facing problems.

On the other hand: try and tell Americana that social security and public health insurance is a good thing. They'll call you a communist and murderer. So much for the freedom of speech there.
>>
>>767541708
We draw the line at advocating genocide. Anything else is fair game.
>>
>>767541960
>You love America

>want to Heil a bloke that killed loads of Americans

Nice logic there, son
>>
>>767541888
>Rights don't matter if they're not something I care about!
He was hyperbolizing there. It is illegal to ask if 4 million Jews really were genocided at Auschwitz in Germany.
But it's not illegal to say 60billion Jews died at Auschwitz.

It's also not illegal to say that 0 goyim died at NSDAP work camps. Even thought the official number today is 5 million.

So why is it illegal for me to ask for evidence of 6 million jews?

Why it it illegal for me to point out that the red cross, who was allowed complete and total reign of the camps during the war, says less than 300k died?
Why is it illegal for me to point out that the water table at Auschwitz couldn't support basements, let alone mass graves housing 4 million bodies?
Why is it illegal for me to point out that not one single government document exists supporting the genocide narrative?
Why?
>>
>>767539081

UNDERAGE B& UNDERAGE B& UNDERAGE B& UNDERAGE B& UNDERAGE B& UNDERAGE B& UNDERAGE B& UNDERAGE B& UNDERAGE B& UNDERAGE B& UNDERAGE B& UNDERAGE B& UNDERAGE B& UNDERAGE B& UNDERAGE B& UNDERAGE B&


MODS MODS MODS!!!
MODS MODS MODS!!!
MODS MODS MODS!!!
MODS MODS MODS!!!
MODS MODS MODS!!!
>>
>>767542084
Who the hell cares? It's an extremely fringe example with no relevance to anything.
>>
>>767539081
get this child out of here

MODS MODS MODS!!!
MODS MODS MODS!!!
MODS MODS MODS!!!
MODS MODS MODS!!!
MODS MODS MODS!!!
>>
>>767536657
An insect could be in better time than those witless bozos!
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>>767542048
>being thrown in jail by the government is the >same as social stigma
European "freedom"
>>
>>767542072
David duke doesn't advocate genocide.

>>767542012
Why is this one illegal to talk about?
If it wasn't illegal to talk about, I wouldn't be mentioning it would I?

>>767542048
Freedom of speech is freedom from state powers.
Not freedom of accountability. If you're going to have an opinion then state it publicly, you can't be sad that someone else will use their freedom of speech to counter your opinion.
>>
>>767542084
I very much doubt that it illegal, its not in the UK. If idiots keep going on about shit like this it will never be taken seriously, there have been way too many trolls in the past. Thats why it get ignored, the truth doesn't really matter now, time to move on and get over it all, all of it not just the Holocaust stuff, all of it, we all need to stop looking backwards, look forwards.
>>
>>767542136
>Original claim is you have the freedom to express political opinions
>It's literally illegal to express most nationalist political opinions because of a war 70 years ago shrouded in lies and deception
Go to your local townhall and express a desire for a german ethno state.
Prepare for prison.
>>
>>767542078
No heiling here. just following winners
>>
>>767542231
>David duke doesn't advocate genocide.
The Nazi ideology requires genocide in order to function.
>>
>>767542237
Legal in the UK, illegal in France and some other countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
>>
>>767542303
>most nationalist political opinions
You mean the ones that can't shut up about wanting to kill jews and other minorities?
>>
>>767542237
It's illegal in the UK to say anything that might cause a reaction from a minority group.
You literally cannot curse in public in the UK. You'll get fined.
In the UK it's literally illegal to go to YouTube if you don't have a TV license.

And most of your post was nonsense virtue signaling anyway.
All of the sudden the past doesn't matter, but in a day "Those who don't learn history are doomed to repeat it" will be coming out of your fat bean eating gob.
Go get some toast sandwhichs and apologize to the muslim robbing your house for not leaving the door unlocked.
>>
>>767536657
With justice!
>>
>>767541888
>why is this your bench mark of freedom?
I mean, freedom of speech either is, or is not. If it is "freedom of speech except X", than it is not free.

I don't smoke weed, but that doesn't mean i am fine with weed being illegal, for example.
I don't think Hitler should be heiled, but that doesn't mean i am fine with it being illegal - mostly because that infringement of freedom is one of the shitty things Hitler did - and by doing same things we are hypocritic.
>>
File: 9298239290723923.jpg (21 KB, 350x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9298239290723923.jpg
21 KB, 350x250
>>767538092
> tfw trolling or really thinks muslim is a race
> tfw I have no face
>>
>>767537397
SO ARE YOU
>>
>>767542324
David Duke isn't a "Nazi". He's not a National Socialist. And He's not even a fascist.
Seriously, if you don't know your enemy, how are you going to fight him?
Go listen to him, go read him. You'll probably learn a lot and become a much more rounded person.

>>767542431
Nope, Say blood and soil, "Blut und Boden" and you'll go to jail for somewhere around 3 years.
Any idea that Germans have a birthright to Germany is an illegal opinion in Germany. It has nothing to do with "Genocide" or Jews.
>Jews don't even make up a significant population in Germany anyway
>>
>>767539641
Christianity is great so long as the fellowship uses the Bible as an allegorical moral referencing system and not a literal one. Many good lessons, but too many people trying to make some of the 2000 year old "rules of thumb" work.

A better religion would be one that embraces all ideologies and practices that which coincides between them.
>>
>>767542627
Hell if you say" GOT MIT UNS" in the "wrong" context you'll get arrested in Germany.
>>
File: 1521229834256.jpg (63 KB, 345x498) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1521229834256.jpg
63 KB, 345x498
>>767542115
>>767542168
>>
>>767542627
It says right there in the screenshot the dude was invited to a neo-Nazi gathering.

How retarded are you?
>>
>>767542627
>Any idea that Germans have a birthright to Germany is an illegal opinion in Germany.
You're acting as if hateful ideologies that advocate genocide and the slogans they use cannot be separated from nationalism which is a lie. Shove your sophistry up your ass.
>>
>>767542735
You should spend some time in these "neo nazi" communities.
You'll find out, most of them are just pro white.
That's literally it. They're just labeled and neo-nazi because Nazi has become an engineered buzzword.
It has been specially designed to bring about feelings of inate evil and wrongfulness.
So they can label anything they don't like as a Nazi and immediately the public will turn against it.

Seriously, read up on David Duke and his work. David Duke is not a "nazi".
>>
>>767542827
I'm not acting like it.
Germany is acting like it.
Also Blood and Soil has nothing to do with a "hateful ideology" it's not a "slogan" of one.
>>
>>767542836
>David Duke is not a "nazi".
Yeah he just shows up at neo-Nazi conferences.

Do you even realize how retarded you sound right now?
>>
>>767536852
This, I could care less what coons think. Their opinions mean nothing much like they don't.
>>
>>767542883
>Blood and soil is a slogan expressing the nineteenth-century German idealization of a racially defined national body united with a settlement area. By it, rural and farm life forms are not only idealized as a counterweight to urban ones, but are also combined with racist and anti-Semitic ideas of a sedentary Germanic-Nordic peasantry as opposed to nomadism.
You think I don't know how to google shit?
>>
>>767536657
You know you can be white without being a burger or autisticly cringe.
>>
File: TimeCapsule.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TimeCapsule.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>767536657
Yup, only white people freeze dogs.
>>
>>767542973
Actually, sweaty, that's wrong.
>>
>>767536657
Children aren't people, chill.
>>
>>767542896
You literally just repeated yourself.
You took nothing I said. You're at a loss for argument and now you're in the final phase of loss.

"The last word" phase.
You believe as long as you get the last word, you'll have walked away with something.

Ben Shapiro has also been to "Neo Nazi" conferences and spoken at them.
Guess he's a Nazi.
Lauren Southern, Dennis Prager, Steven Crowder, Milo, Gavin, Millie, Ashton.
All Nazis.

Unless you come up with something different to say than
>MUH NEO NAZI
Then your next post will be the last, and you'll have "won"

Come on JIDF. Earn your sheckles.
>>
File: 1520102441046.png (425 KB, 1317x1652) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1520102441046.png
425 KB, 1317x1652
>>767543002
>>
>>767536657
fuck niggers
>>
>>767542970
>>767542970
>Blood and soil is a slogan expressing the nineteenth-century German idealization of a racially defined national body united with a settlement area.
Germans have a right to German land by blood.
There's a reason that sentence had to be qualified at the end.
Go check out the ADL's hate symbol list. You'll find that a lot of those things can be used in conjunction with hate, but the symbols by themselves aren't hateful.
>>
>>767543054
Nice "facts" faggot
>>
>>767543034
Lauren Southern is a disrespectful Islamophobic provocateur, she wasn't just banned for no reason.

The other examples you listed never got arrested for preaching genocide.

I wonder why that is.... hmmm.... maybe because they weren't neo-Nazis?
>>
>>767539092
>GayShit.webm
>Boobs
>No balls touching
Not that I'd mind balls touching, but how is this gay?
>>
>>767543259
Vice claimed Jesus was gay, that's why Lauren decided to prove that Islam is a protected class by saying that Allah is gay.
And guess what, she proved it. She proved it stunningly. She got banned from an entire nation for saying 3 words.
>>
>>767543164
Symbols and slogans are kind of like... how to explain... shortcuts, abbreviations, ways of saying more with less. How is it you're unable to express your nationalist views without using symbols and slogans that were historically used by hate groups?
>>
>>767536657
> Not engaging in activities that involve robbing or crack

Yeah, fuck white people
>>
>>767543406
Right and the whole point of Lauren's 3 words was not provocation or anything like that, unlike some obscure Vice article that no one even noticed.
>>
>>767543427
>A gay guy once used a rainbow
>Now if I ever use the colors in order I'm promoting a gay agenda


Nah, why do you think Indians still use the swastika?
Regardless of the goal posts moving from "freedom" to "Hatefull", you're wrong here too.
Lots of symbology deemed as "Hatespeech" isn't and has nothing to do with hate.
Try wearing a shirt with the black sun on it in Germany. You'll get arrested.
Literally white history is illegal in Germany if it ever had anything to do with anenerbe.
>>
>>767543527
>Illegal to make a brown guy mad with 3 words
>Freedom of speech
>Well if speech is potentially disrespectful or proactive then that doesn't count!!!

It's the muhammad comic all over again.
Some dude draws a picture, turks come in and slaughter 200 frenchmen then drive home.

Some girl says 3 words, UK on behalf of some muslims remove her from the country.

Sick
>>
>>767539386
Is africa better than the us?
>>
File: f250.jpg (55 KB, 540x661) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f250.jpg
55 KB, 540x661
>>767536657
disgusting disease-infested hypocrites
>>
>>767536657
Fuck YOU. Your just jelly.
>>
>>767536818
And whites shouldn't give a shit about it because black reproduction is society destroying r-selected behavior.
>>
>>767541144
Markus Meechan was arrested and charged for teaching his dog to hail Hitler when he said "gas the jews"
That doesn't sound like freedom of speech to me.
>>
>>767539641
dude your brain is smooth as a fucking marble. its probably around the same size too
>>
>>767539516
>much intelligent
>so insight
>wow
Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 40


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.