Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Sup /b/ Daily reminder that if you consider yourself an Incel

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
File: 5636353453.jpg (15 KB, 176x218) Image search: [Google]
5636353453.jpg
15 KB, 176x218
Sup /b/

Daily reminder that if you consider yourself an Incel then you should kill yourself already.

Thanks.
>>
I didn't even know are it was....kids these days
>>
>>767534018
Why would anyone say they're an incentive? Isn't that like admitting, you're worse and inferior to everyone else? Truly must be stupid to put that label on yourself
>>
>>767534018
Oh hay sup lawrence
>>
Wasn't there a topic earlier about how Single Mothers are worse than Incels?

And that no one had a logical reason to disprove that theory?
>>
what is incel
>>
File: bort.jpg (25 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
bort.jpg
25 KB, 480x480
>>767534018
>I don't get hit by random Van's
>Not an incel
did I do good dad?
>>
>>767535751
Involuntary Celibate

Victims of women's unrealistically high standards.
>>
File: pleasesitdown.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
pleasesitdown.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>767535815
kek

Basically a beta or anyone who can't get laid and blames it all on women. The irony being that those men could fuck fatties or mutts if they didn't have unrealistically high standards themselves.
>>
>>767535886
This
I've had some serious regrets with one night stands. But alcohol makes my standards drop fast, in sober state, nothing below 7/10, drunk 4/10, shit faced, does it have 2 legs/10
>>
>>767534018
>Incel
>Lawrence from funhous has a gf and has already taken his ass from that self deprecating term.
>daily reminder OP is a giant faggot.
>>
>Aw shit, strangers on the internet told me to kill myself
>Better do it
>>
>>767535886
>The irony being that those men could fuck fatties or mutts if they didn't have unrealistically high standards themselves.

The only standard they have is going by the rules and standards women set though.

If a decent looking guy asks a girl, "what they want in a man?". And she says (whatever) "X, Y, and Z".

Then that guy fulfills X, Y, Z...comes back to her and says, "Would you date me now?"

Then the girl goes "No, I'm going to date that Chad behind you."...despite the face Chad has maybe only X going for him, but nothing else. She doesn't even bother looking any deeper into the Chad, just goes for him.

Then becomes a Single Mother, out of karmic justice.

So it's like how religion gets people crazy, with all the rules and morals kicked in their head, then finding out that's not how the world works, but tries to make it how religion taught you,...even it means committing racism, sexism, violence, and killing......
>>
>>767536304
>The only standard they have is going by the rules and standards women set though.

You're making it sound like men don't expect women to look a certain way either. I get where you're coming from but societal 'standards' for how we want to fuck are influenced primarily by media, not a gender.

And the example you used is specifically targeting superficial women which doesn't define the 100% of them .
>inb4 hur dur you don't know women then

I do. I've had good ones and shitty ones. They're like any person on the planet. Some are shit, cruel and fake. Some are amazing, kind, and real.
>>
>>767536304
this is all based on a very specific kind of woman and any person who thinks this is all women clearly doesn't leave their room very often.
>>
>>767536488
>You're making it sound like men don't expect women to look a certain way either.

If said Incel man is decent 7-8/10 (if you didn't know he subscribed to Incel), that man should have a enough pride in himself to score at least with a 7-8/10 girl. What's unrealistic is, that 7-8/10 girl's expectation is with a 9-10/10 guy, despite being "Amazing, Kind, and Real".

Telling him to lower his standards to fuck desperate "fattes or mutts", is insulting to them. Because they spend all their energy being 7-8/10s to be in a relationship with someone in their own range (or above).

If Incels just worried about fucking, then they should lower their standard for fatties, mutts, and hookers. But they are looking for a soulful relationship. So yes, they'll turn them away. Their standards aren't that unrealistic.

>>767536742
>this is all based on a very specific kind of woman and any person who thinks this is all women

Either you're one of those fatties or mutts in denial about their ranking. Or a super vain sycophant, who's like a 9/10 but claims to be a down-to-earth kind of girl. Only one of the two can afford to talk like that.
>>
>>767534018
Is that hackerman
>>
File: wat.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>767537386
>Because they spend all their energy being 7-8/10s
That's the problem right there. They are spending energy trying to cater to someone instead of just putting in some effort obviously, but themselves and find someone who wants to be with that person instead of the person they spend 'energy' trying to become.

You're not what you love. You're what loves you.

If you can't understand it then you really just need to get outside more. Sounds like you don't have a gf or any women in your life at all for that matter if you can't compehend it.

Some men use women and treat them the exact same way you're describing that women do to us. I'm out, take it or leave it.
>>
Humans are so fucking retarded. Japan is right to make sex robots. Why settle for anything less than true perfection when life is too short to waste on shitty people?
>>
File: 1518482957739.png (24 KB, 485x443) Image search: [Google]
1518482957739.png
24 KB, 485x443
What do you mean identify?
If you're straight and over 20, but a khhv, you're automatically an incel, no?
>>
>>767536488
>some are amazing, kind, and real
Hahahahahahahahahahhahaaaaaahahahaha
*inhales*
Aaaaaaahahahahhahahahshahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahshshhhhhaaaaaaaahahahahahah
>>
File: 1521654366291.jpg (62 KB, 541x544) Image search: [Google]
1521654366291.jpg
62 KB, 541x544
What about volcels?
>>
>>767540530
Volcels aren't actual faggots in denial like incels
>>
>>767540552
Shouldn't it be the other way round? On the other hand, I don't feel gay, so thanks for the update.
>>
>>767540596
No because volcels- voluntary celibate. They are choosing to abstain from sex making them asexuals at the least. Incels are crybaby cunts who bitch because a woman won't fuck them when the truth is women outnumber men by a vast majority and it is not difficult to find a woman to sleep with if you are serious about being with one. Plus as much as they circlejerk each other and spout bullshit rhetoric? Fag in denial is the only thing to call it.
>>
>>767540919
I still don't buy into that broad-brush diagnosis of homosexuality that's so popular on this board.

Nevertheless, I'm perfectly happy as a volcel, so no blame.
>>
>>767541065
Not that it matters, bc with most of their personalities real gay men wouldn't be interested in them either lol
>>
How incredibly pathetic is your life that you need to remind people of this every day?
Here's how I consider OP.

Decent Humans
------------------------

Average 4chaner
Normies

Incels
Trash
---------
OP
>>
>>767535886
Irony being that OPs thread reeks of projecting that he or possibly she has no idea how to get laid.
>>
>>767534018
Didn't incels originate on 4chan and devolve from the neckbeard/fedora fucks?
>>
>>767537386
>If said Incel man is decent 7-8/10 (if you didn't know he subscribed to Incel), that man should have a enough pride in himself to score at least with a 7-8/10 girl
If he can't, he obviously isn't 7-8, but somewhat lower.

>Telling him to lower his standards to fuck desperate "fattes or mutts", is insulting to them
No, that's basic economy. If none wants what you offer, you either sell cheaper, or don't sell at all (but blame not the world, then).

>Their standards aren't that unrealistic.
If their standards aren't met with offer on the dating-market, that means their standards ARE unrealistic.
>>
>>767541427
sounds about right.
>>
>>767534018

Okay guys what Happened recently to make incel the new buzzword for now?
>>
>>767542093
No idea
But faggotry, faggotry never changes...
>>
>>767542093
Beta faggot in canada ran over a bunch of women with a van and killed 10 of them because he couldn't get laid
>>
>>767542246
Bet he didn't even fuck the bodies
>>
>>767542246

Oh that Canada think that happened was actually incel related? Or did someone just make it up and it spread anyway
>>
>>767542389
He described himself as an incel I think
>>
>>767542428
But did he fuck the bodies?
>>
File: TENDA SPENCER.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
TENDA SPENCER.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
I'm king of the incels.

Pic related
>>
>>767542246
Idk if he's alive but if so, he won't be an incel any more once Big Bubba gets a hold of his ass
>>
>>767534018
I feel like only an incel would make a thread like this
>>
>>767542428

So basically now a days, person commits big crime. Kills people. Is either killed or captured. Now anyone with ANY of the criminals mindsets or beliefs are targeted by those who think differently under the belief that they may also kill or commit a crime just like criminal?

Why does everything have to be ruined by someone for eveyone?. Smh
>>
File: TENDA SPENCER IS OP.jpg (342 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
TENDA SPENCER IS OP.jpg
342 KB, 1000x1000
>>767541521
>>767541521

NO. r/hapas and soyboys from reddit became incels.
>>
>>767542732
So what happened to fedoras? Did they die out for these niggers?
>>
File: TENDA SPENCER.jpg (2 MB, 755x3557) Image search: [Google]
TENDA SPENCER.jpg
2 MB, 755x3557
>>767542782
>>767542782
butthurt asian soyboys took over with tenda spencer as their leader.

read the pic related. this is the mentality of all incels. they are physically repulsive and have shit personalities and expect to get 10/10 girls.
>>
>>767542869
Sounds like the old threads from when I first came here 5-6 years ago? Bitching and trying to ruin any female who revealed her gender on here. Still had raids though so that was fun.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.