Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Well Oklahoma, I hardly knew ye. http://www.news9.com/story

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: F5_tornado_Elie_Manitoba_2007.jpg (25 KB, 825x619) Image search: [Google]
F5_tornado_Elie_Manitoba_2007.jpg
25 KB, 825x619
Well Oklahoma, I hardly knew ye.

http://www.news9.com/story/38092315/severe-storms-tornadoes-possible-in-oklahoma-wednesday-into-thursday
>>
>>767498848
Moar tornado pics
>>
>>767498848
Fine by fucking me. That's what we get for being the objectively shittiest state.
Fuck us over, Pelor.
>>
>>767499026
What's wrong with OK?
>>
>>767499150
Big ol storm watch, hitting like half of oklahoma and enormous possibilities of big tornados fucking the south and mid oklahoma.
>>
>>767499026
Oklahoma my whole life, if it's gone it's gone, Fuck this state
>>
>>767499150
What fucking isn't? Or do you enjoy having shitty education, topping the charts in incarceration, having completely impotent government, and corporations who don't even pay their own fucking way.
Or maybe you enjoy the big fat shit of no goddamn culture and a shitty landscape?
Or maybe it's the Victorian liquor laws?

Fuck this state, and fuck you for liking it.
>>
>>767499615
I second this.
>>
>>767499615
Live here and OP, agree.
>>
Fortunately, seems like tornado chance decreased just now for the metro
>>
>>767499843
Well that's a good thing since I'm in the fucking metro, but it's oklahoma so it's gonna swing around and hit us anyways.
>>
Nothing happening up in the 918 area yet (not outside my window anyway).
>>
>>767499615
It's actually a pretty good state if you're not an alcoholic and already have a wife ready for breeding.
There's a plethora of jobs out there just waiting to be snatched up checking wells and rigs.
I got family out there, they aren't degenerates and make very good money.
>>
>>767500279
Oklahoma has decent opportunity for the most part, just a super shitty government.
>>
>>767498848
So just another day then?
This shit is basically regular for us at this point
>>
>>767500212
Well let's hope it doesn't drop then and stays a floating cock tease.
>>
I'm from Wichita Falls.
Any 940 in this thread
>>
>>767500279
Yeah, and then your kids will be retarded after going to their shitty schools. If they even survive, since most schools are destroyed by EF5 tornadoes every few years.
>>
>>767500596
Go outside and run at the swirls.
>>
>>767500279
>Hur-dur, I got a degree in chemical engineering and I don't like it when you say companies should actually pay the state to fuck up all their land.
>I like it when we bus protestors in to the capitol.
>The only good thing I can actually say in my post is that they have jobs in a dying field. >Durr.

Not an alcoholic, actually a teetotaler, it doesn't mean that the laws aren't fucking retarded.
The state is a fucking mess. I have lived all over the US, and this place is a shithole.
And my previous home was goddamn Newark. Seriously. There are jobs everywhere idiot.
>>
>>767499615
I spent a month in Oklahoma one weekend.
>>
>>767500351
The whole fucking US has jobs available shitheads.
Oklahoma went to fuck in the recession just like everywhere else, you dopes. Having jobs is not special.
>>
>>767500794
I mean, it's hailing
No swirls yet
>>
File: moore-tornado-field-may-201.jpg (44 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
moore-tornado-field-may-201.jpg
44 KB, 1920x1080
>>767498848

Thank god, I was sick of watching coverage of the Moore tornado of 2013 or the Alabama outbreak. A man has his needs.
>>
why is OK's weather so consistently shit?
>>
>>767500880
It's not yeah, but looking for the bonuses in the shit makes it a bit more bearable instead of just drinking yourself to death in the middle of nowhere because you only hate everything around you.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.