Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey 4chan. My neighbor is playing mind games with me and is being

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 14
File: 1479931315460.jpg (27 KB, 435x326) Image search: [Google]
1479931315460.jpg
27 KB, 435x326
Hey 4chan. My neighbor is playing mind games with me and is being very aggressively intimidating, mentally harassing, and stalking me sometimes when I go someplace like to the store, etc. I recorded him before doing so (I left with my bike once, it squeaks everytime I pedal. I came back and heard him time his whistle with every pedal I made when I was well down the street, whistling quietly to himself as my squeaky pedals faded out. 2 minutes later he leaves in his truck [[all on audio]] ). I live in a shed in my moms backyard and every time I make a move he has to cough EXTREMELY loudly, shout, or make any sort of sound emulating whatever sound I just made. He has an astounding booming voice. Sometime he just says a word or two, trying to talk to me while pretending that he's talking to his dog, which he teaches to bark at me and never shuts it up. He even tries to time his voice or coughs while I'm making deliberate moments or just make any normal random sound. He waits in his backyard for who knows how long because he just surprises/scares me whenever I try to move. He always has to be louder. This has been going on for over a year now and has been more and more over the last month or. I suspect he's on heavy drugs. He never talks directly TO me....always through his dog. He mocks me but never makes eye contact. He sometimes stands completely still, facing away from me, in the only place that he can view me and my shed and waits there and just does mind games every. singular. day....and waits. I really can't make a move because I think he is going to play games and honestly randomly attack me one day. Should I just put a bullet in his noggin or go to the authorities??? The family he married into is a cop family to my knowledge. So ....just kill em or get video evidence of him stalking me and go to IA? Get a criminal background check? I write down everything that goes on over there. Please give me some options, my fellow plebs.
>>
He also times his sounds (cough, shouting, garbage can banging) with my footsteps when I walk around the backyard...as well when I cross the threshold to my shed or my garage when I walk in it. The first time I was really doing work in the garage with the light on. he, for the first time, put his garage light on) whenever I come home from the grocery store when my mom drives me in the car {i only own a bike} he shines his backyard floodlight then shuts it off as soon as I'm done loading groceries and make the final step over the threshold for the night}. One time I was clanking around pots and pans, cooking, and he's super super loudly violently coughing for a duration of six seconds until I stopped making clanking noises) seriously count to six. This is not a coincidence. That's on purpose. It sounds like he right in my ear it's so loud. And I'm so desperate I'm posting this on 4chan hoping someone l33t will come to my rescue. I'm thinking about getting a packet snipper to see what he's doing on his Xfinity internet. This guy WON'T stop until I do something. 100%.
>>
You should call the police anon. Or just move out of your mom's house.
>>
>>767495860
>>767496950

You sound like a really annoying neighbour.

>Oil your bike
>Stop banging saucepans about in the yard
>>
>>767495860
>>767496950
Sounds like he's on some heavy meth or he's a complete sperged retard from heavy meth use. Either way, m e t h
Why don't you just call him out ? Shout at him and say whats up? Got something to say? Intimidate him. If he ignores you just do it every fucking time he goes into tweaker mode and mocks you. If this doesn't make him stop, fucking kick his ass.
>>
File: q7es0hrY1dVhsqU3.jpg (68 KB, 720x714) Image search: [Google]
q7es0hrY1dVhsqU3.jpg
68 KB, 720x714
>>767497166
checked
>>
>>767497219
OR talk to his cop family, maybe they'll understand because he is/was a heavy drug user and they'll say something to him.
>>
>>767495860
go see a shrink OP you are a fuckin schizo
>>
>>767495860
Make it easier for yourself, move to another place. Start a new life without this insanity stress. I've gone through the same and I do not regret for a second
>>
Sorry anon, I don't speak nogreen text
>>
>>767495860
You either have schizophrenia or you're posing as somebody with schizophrenia. I hope you're just playing around.
>>
>>767495860
First, learn to greentext or at least paragraph shit.

Secondly, this guy could be dangerous. You say:

> I suspect he's on heavy drugs

...yet he's from a cop family and his behaviour isn't keeping with a drug addict. He is organised and dedicated at harassing you.

Sounds typical passive-aggress, anti-social personality type; potential psychopath who will never back down. He enjoys hurting others and situations of conflict are normal to him.

If you report him to the cops your options are limited. They can issue orders of protection against him and you've done the right thing by collecting evidence, but if my hunch is right he will view this simply as the end of the first round. It could escalate from there.

Easiest thing in a situation like this is to move, or at least move your weird shed setup. Do you like in one of those gun-carry states in the US? I'd strap up and potentially confront him if he follows you to the store.

Basically:
> don't be aggressive
> never answer his questions / give anything away
> answer EVERY question with a question to him

Curious OP, hope I'm not being BelAir'ed
>>
>>767497219
I'm afraid he WANTS me to initiate confrontation so he has an excuse to be violent. I'm very non-confrontational and don't want to escalate anything because I have no place else to go cuz I'm poor and have to live with the consequence of what I say to him the next morning and the morning after and after and after. What is a good but cheap camera that is waterproof? I need to build a story and credibility and have a story backed up instead of "some dude is coughing at you, lololol"
>>
>>767497706
>>767497924
>Schizophrenic confirmed
>>
>>767495860
It's the same age-old game. Somebody thinks you should not live with your mom so they gaslight you into looking crazy so your mom can either send you packing or get a check from the government after she pwns you.
>>
>>767497924
Trust me... This IS what he wants. He creates the problem so he can get a reaction. He will then flip it on you and play the victim. Don't fall for it.
>>
>>767498029
Yeah, gaslighting is the exact word to describe this.

He's trying to get under your skin, to make you question yourself. Hell, even here people are saying you're schizophrenic.

Does your mum know? Make sure she's informed. People like this will be sweet-as-pie around any person of importance other than their target, which is you.
>>
>>767498148
This guy gets it. Whatever you do anon, don't lose your cool.

There's a way to speak to people like this that i've learned. It's a skill and it takes time; I've sadly dealt with numerous sociopathic abusers.

My advice:
> speak calmly and factual
> "Are you going to the store because I'm going to the store?"
> "Are you coughing because I'm talking?"

So on.. never swear or get aggressive. Don't judge him on how YOU would think or feel because he isn't wired the same.
>>
There is nothing you can do aside from not giving a fuck or just plain killing the guy. These people do not go away and they will never stop. Even if you were to confront him on every issue, he would turn around and ramp up operations 10 fold.
>>
>>767498218
>Hell, even here people are saying you're schizophrenic.

Everyone who isn't retarded is stating evident truth. You're not doing OP any favors by playing in to his delusions.
>>
>>767497924
Let's look at the evidence
>extremely paranoid, thinks this guy is mocking him
>paranoid enough to want to film and document the individual
>paranoid enough to get a background check on the individual (why would that even help)
>compulsively writes down all of his delusions
>sees resorting to killing the individual as a completely normal and viable solution

Schitzo
>>
>>767498218
Why in the fuck would a person want to make someone want to feel like that. I never even said hi to him. He literally ONLY does this. I literally don't see him or hear him do any chores/hobbies. I get disability and he just stays home and antagonizes me day after day, sometimes all day [12 hours+].
>>
>>767495860
beat him
kill his dog
>>
>>767498709
what do you get disability for
>>
>>767498482
>>767497756
Also, another bit of advice.

These people do this for fun. If they can get fun out of it, they will continue. Fun includes you reacting, changing your behaviour - anything that will make them feel powerful.

Unless you can threaten him with something - which may or may not work depending on the severity of their personality disorder - they will keep going.

Try relocate your shed and ignore him. Hope he gets bored
>>
>>767498709
The same reason other nutsos like yourself think they're being gangstalked by the mailman and their neighbors.

Go see a shrink.
>>
>>767498709
Damn OP I feel for you. Really I do; these things sound minor when you describe it but it takes a big toll on you.

How old are you?

People like this have no empathy. When you hurt someone, you see the pain in their eyes and you feel it hurt. These people have ZERO feeling towards that. They view everyone as objects. They play with your feelings like a bored man throws a ball against a wall.

It's hard to understand because they are so different yet seem so normal.

Also read/reply to my other posts.
>>
OP this is practically you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOCyzG4BktQ

Get help, and don't take the people in this thread egging you on seriously.
>>
>>767499016
shame on you dude, you know this guys a schitzo and you're fucking with his head
>>
> I live in a shed in my moms backyard.

If I was a homeowner I wouldnt want to live next to some little shit living like a coon in a shed. Probably waiting for you to try to steal his shit since you are already a junkie style squatter.
>>
>>767499016
33. I'm being held mentally hostage. I'm tipptoeing around because as soon as the dog hears me he's outside in seconds. This is his life.
>>
>>767499110
>>767499120
He seems genuine. No mention of weird patterns in traffic, hearing voices, his house being bugged etc.

On the other hand, you seem desperate to encourage his suffering by gaslighting him further. You're basically siding with the psycho neighbour. Maybe you're just like him, so fuck you
>>
File: kek.jpg (5 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
5 KB, 195x195
Your neighbor seems like such an alpha. Would love to grab a beer with him some time.

Ever thought about moving out of your mom's shed, you fucking loser?
>>
>>767499323
Maybe you're a fuckin schitzo too lmfao
>>
>>767497326
<<<<<this
>>
>>767498482
Yes, I get it.

Almost 10 years living with my mom's sick disgusting boyfriend.

Some of his tactics:
Going to the bathroom immediately after I do
Waking up immediately after I do no matter the time
Deliberately putting himself in my path when I am walking
Waiting for me to walk up to door and open it when I touch the handle
Dropping heavy objects in front of my bedroom door repeatedly
Making loud banging noises repeatedly
Slamming doors and walking around house for 15 - 20 minutes sometimes
Take an hour to make a plate of food and make every noise possible
Has a wood pile directly outside my window. Insane noise at times.
Lies to neighbors about me
Lies to mail lady about me
Lies to family about me
Coughs when I cough
Mocks my yawn
Copies my behavior
Tells me I'm wrong about something then copies what I said later as if he thought of it
Keeps taking lightbulbs from places in house that I frequent
Has stolen from me
Has stolen my socks before
Tried to sabotage my vehicle

I could go on. Also suspect him of smoking crack. Found pipe wrapped in a t-shirt behind house. Mom refuses to believe it's his.
>>
>>767499323

He's 33, living in a shed doesnt have a car, this guy obviously is some kind of fuck up. OP is the true nightmare neighbor.
>>
>>767499323
0/10
>>
>>767499374
Topkek.
>>
>>767499274
>I'm tiptoeing around
Are you going to live your life like this? Don't let him change your behaviour. He has made your life so unbearable that you can't even move in your house, so what kind of life are you trying to preserve by tiptoeing around?

You gotta' reach a point where you say fuck it, let him do what he wants. Live and make noise normally, let him cough and whatever. You know it's coming anyway and most importantly, you CANNOT STOP IT, so just do it.

When I reached that stage, nobody ever fucked with me again. Just try it, beats being a fucking prisoner in your own home.
>>
>>767495860
Man get a life, you probably need some pussy
>>
>>767499323
Every time the guy leaves he waits until he gets to the edge of my front yard then wide open throttles it for a second. 12am or 12pm
>>
>>767499456
8/10 bretty gud

guise OP is troll
>>
>>767499381
>>767499511
>>767499529
samefag, at least wait more than a few seconds between posts. you fuckwit
>>
>>767499650
lul u r the samefag OP nice bait tho
>>
>>767495860
https://youtu.be/mEqILKEBkaI
>>
File: Untitled.png (5 KB, 536x119) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
5 KB, 536x119
>>767499650
W R O N G
what a retard
>>
File: skiiiiinnnner.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
skiiiiinnnner.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
my mum had a neighbour like this that would target her in the late of the night, filing noise complaints over nothing, calling the police to check on her and stuff just to make her uneasy in her own home. It made me mad as fuck knowing my mum didn't feel safe in the place she had lived for years before this prick. My family and i got sick of it and confronted him, big mistake. He ramped it up from there with non stop complaints. My mum is badly disabled and the house she lives in is part of a government operated plan for the disabled and we managed to get him to move through hat. i don't think you'll have such luck. Don't torment these guys, you just gotta get it together and take back your headspace man
>>
what do you get disability for OP
>>
I just want to live a peaceful life with no carbon footprint and no $150+ a month car insurance payment. I just want to keep to myself, eat my garden and be left quietly alone for years and years like a monk in solitude.
>>
>>767499650

I'm the middle post, nice try.

>33
>Unemployed
>Lives in shed
>Rides bicycle

Textbook junkie. I would chase your ass out with a tire iron, that guy is a saint. Also quit calling him your neighbor. He's your mom's neighbor.
>>
>>767499709
>>767499727
>>767499759
You are samefagging so obviously. There are 15 seconds between each of your posts. So fucking dumb.

Anyway enough time wasted with you
>>
>>767495860
You live in a shed?
Hahaha
>>
>>767499456
Funny some of those things my abusive father used to do:
>Going to the bathroom immediately after I do
>Deliberately putting himself in my path when I am walking (did he go "eugh" and pretend he had to move for you?)
>Making loud banging noises repeatedly
>Slamming doors and walking around house for 15 - 20 minutes sometimes
>Tells me I'm wrong about something then copies what I said later as if he thought of it

All shit he did. Once you know the type you can smell them a mile off.
>>
>>767498673
>>sees resorting to killing the individual as a completely normal and viable solution
it is the oldest solution and an inseparable part of human nature since the dawn of time.
>>
File: Untitled.png (7 KB, 696x156) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7 KB, 696x156
>>767499959
wrong again schitzoid, please kill yourself
>>
Hey OP, you know we're all monitoring this thread because you have shown problematic symtems right? You think you're on the real internet? Your quarantine will continue.
>>
>>767500176
Yeah but not in actual 21st century society of which you contribute nothing to you fucking NEET
Why don't you tell me a story about some people you've killed if it's so normal
>>
File: That post tho.jpg (8 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
That post tho.jpg
8 KB, 247x248
>>767497166
>>
Relay message 844190
Continue to oversee subject's behavior
Relay end
>>
>>767500240

Lol dubs has to watch him tonight, trips has to bring them wendys. What a waste of company resources, ah well.
>>
>>767495860
>>767496950
If true and not schizo, I comend your neighbor for such thourough dedication.
>>
>>767500258
>implying I'm OP
l2read the poster count newfag
>>
>>767500211
>>767499759
Right click > inspect element

>they don't know hurhurhur
>>
>>767500240
>symtems
lol wut
>>
>>767500683

Wow you're totally gone huh?
>>
>>767500513
Hurr Durr I'm a homosex troll
>>
I'm OP's neighbor

I'm never going to stop you faggy little bitch you might as well move out of that crap shed or grow a pair and step up so I can put you out of your misery in self-defense.
>>
>>767500877
I'm this guy's neighbor. He's a raging faggot, and sniffs your dirty underwear and shoes when you are gone.
>>
>>767495860

We're watching (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>
this is so fucking gay now
>>
>>767501045

You know how to make it stop.
>>
>>767500683
>mfw this schitzoid fag thinks inspecting the HTML encoding will tell you if someones samefagging

holy shit you need help
>>
>>767500604
no I'm >implying that you're a fucking NEET you faggot, and I'm right. Basement dwelling neckbeard
>>
I'm real damn it...
>>
>>767495860

Is this really how rural people live?

Also, I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to just live in a shed you hillbilly.
>>
You have a mental illness
Seek help
This isn’t a joke you are paranoid
>>
>>767500152
>did he go "eugh" and pretend he had to move for you?

No. He waits for you to react out of frustration then uses that as an excuse to escalate things until my mom freaks out thus making it look like I'm a problem for their relationship and we just don't get a long. I would have 0 issues if he weren't deliberately doing things on a daily basis. I have even heard him mumbling something alluding to me playing a game with him. He thinks we are engaged in some kind of mutual warfare when in reality I am being needled to death and have no way to defend against it.
>>
>>767501135
He meant:
Changing the >019283746 (You) by removing the (You) through inspect element.
You dumbass.
>>
>>767501476
You are sick
Seek help
Professional help
>>
>>767501553
Nope, wrong.
>>
>>767501646
Nope, Ching Chong.
>>
File: 5ad6727b1f0000280616d66d.jpg (66 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
5ad6727b1f0000280616d66d.jpg
66 KB, 720x480
Fifty god shutdown cysts Zeus yacht swisher
>>
Get some gangbangin hood niggas to teach him a lesson. Don't go to the police. Thow hands on the bitch!!
>>
Hey, someone go peek in the shed real quick LOL!
>>
>>767501476
I should add that I work 6 days a week. I am gone for at least 10 hours a day and usually gone all of sat and sun. I'm not in his way or up his ass all the time. This guy just hates the fact that I even exist.
>>
>>767501887

Age/Occupation?
>>
Who cares if he wants you to get angry? You're supposed to get angry in that situation. Furthermore, beat him up so bad he doesn't want to do it anymore.
>>
>>767501956
None of your fucking business shitdick
>>
>>767501956
underage/troll
>>
>>767501617
Listen
You will never convince me of this
Ever
>>
>>767502006

So, embarassingly old to live with mommy. Gotcha. Now go get your fucking tendies.
>>
>>767502042
Not trolling. There really are sick people out here who get a thrill out of tearing other people apart.
>>
>>767502164

Go find a nice supportive subreddit. /r/coddlethesissy. /r/justhanginwithmommy
>>
>>767501476
Fill a shotgun shell with styrofoam, gasoline, and birdshot-sized zirconium balls. Blast that shithead with fire from about 15-20 ft.
>>
>>767502085
No. I know you fuckers would like to know who I am. You people NEVER stop. Sick people click up and gang up so effortlessly it's like watching a flock of birds flying in unison
>>
Inb4 Local man kills neighbor with screwdriver. Inb4 stabbed 46 times. Inb4 they find OP's mom in some state of decay during investigation.
>>
>>767502456

Where exactly do you think you are?
>>
>>767502584
In Ya Mamma's pussy nigga
>>
>>767502649

I'll have to call her to confirm. I cant just walk down the hall and ask.
>>
>>767499456
I did some of that one time when a cute girl was staying at my place for a few days (non-blood family member). I was obsessed with her.
I knew I was making her skin crawl but I couldn't help it.
>>
>>767500591
Yeah, at least he's doing something with his life, unlike OP
>>
>>767502765
Hey I mean if you had to choose between mommy or living in your car which would you choose? Does my mom mind if I live here? No. Do I pay for shit? Yes. Am I trying to move out? Yes. Why should my life be made so difficult and nerve wracking that I become clouded by anger? Being angry = lower iq = impulsive behavior = not making the right decision s = distraction = lack of progress/motivation
>>
>>767503089

This, a man has the right to defend his property from delinquents. Act like a nigger, get treated as such.
>>
>>767503320
Not to mention the use of noise to harass leads to conditioning in which every day events will trigger negative emotions through association.
>>
>>767503320
you're mentally ill ask your mommy to get you some help
>>
>>767503320

Man that post really descended into full blown autism huh? And yes, she does mind and either she tries not to show it, or your autism doesnt allow you to pick up on it.
>>
File: mesosolly.jpg (110 KB, 998x628) Image search: [Google]
mesosolly.jpg
110 KB, 998x628
>>767497166
>>
>>767497326
Rollin for this
>>
>>767503476
Therefore your abuser is always there even when they're 100 miles away
>>
>>767499456
dude, you just have to get ahold of one of his used condoms, turn it inside out and fuck your mom.

that'll teach him
>>
>>767503521
>>767503497
ITT: retards

These guys are in on the charade. Likely paid.
>>
>>767503679

Lol finding a way to be a victim 100% of the time. Why even live?
>>
>>767503840
TAVISTOCK SHILLS
TAVISTOCK SHILLS
TAVISTOCK SHILLS
TAVISTOCK SHILLS
TAVISTOCK SHILLS
TAVISTOCK SHILLS
>>
>>767503840

Yup, they pay me so much to make fun of tendie eaters like you that I can pay a mortgage.
>>
>>767495860
post shed and timestamp faggot
>>
>>767504099
I hope you die soon
>>
>>767503985
I'm not talking about myself I'm talking about when the programming actually works on someone less aware
>>
File: 1486561161234.jpg (40 KB, 468x456) Image search: [Google]
1486561161234.jpg
40 KB, 468x456
I don't understand the problem here. All you have to do is confront the motherfucker. Go over to his side and ask him straight up what is his problem. Simple as that.

I moved to a shitty upper class gated community a few years ago, and a lot of my neighbors would look down on me cause I would cut my own grass (WTF? weird I know), never attended their HOA meeting or night watch BS, I would drive shitty cars, and never played stupid golf. And I confronted each and every one of them, and they never bothered me again (full disclosure; most where old retired guys and soccer moms). Do they still talk shit about? absolutely, but at least it's behind closed doors, and never directly at me. I hardly even notice them anymore.
>>
>>767504172

> Cry about "cyberbullying"
> First one in thread to make death threat

I thought your mommy raised you better.
>>
>>767495860
https://soundcloud.com/go-to-bed/atan-but-its-actually-emen-by-yung-lad-and-his-pal-kanye-west
Check it folks
>>
>>767504099
Bro you're really making me crave a fat plate of nuggets with ketchup and mustard on the side.
>>
>>767504335
>Has to lie to make point
>Thinks he's not retarded

Fuck off, cia nigger.
>>
>>767497166
You moron, he doesn't live in his mom's house, he lives in a shed in the back yard.

What he SHOULD do, is move back into the fucking house.
>>
>>767501261
post picture of your setup in the shed OP.
>>
>>767505091

OP is too busy talking to his fillings.
>>
>>767495860
They say we're young and we don't know.........
>>
>>767499959

>the junkie is in this thread
>>
File: sb7.jpg (43 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
sb7.jpg
43 KB, 500x366
Holy shit op is a psychopath. Hey op do you really think your mom doesnt mind you living there? Damn you are delusional. No mother wants thwir 33 year old son living with her. Thats the definitiln of failure right there bud. Wake up man
>>
>>767496950
Go see a psychiatrist anon
Get some help
>>
Also forgot to mention he shrieked one day for about 10 seconds straight. Then did a really weird drawn out moan for about 10 seconds extremely loud almost like he was dying. I could of called the ambulance or police but I kind of wanted him to die so I'll wait until next time so they can catch him all fucked up. My dad said he heard him do the same thing which leads us to the drug hypothesis.
>>
>>767508290
Youll wait until next time to do what? Do you have extreme autism? Or are you just trolling?
>>
>>767508671
Wait until he shrieks and moans like he's fucking overdosing, pleb.
>>
>>767508791
Unlike you i would not freeze up like a terrified dog and then later post about it on the internet
>>
File: 1523750382643.jpg (118 KB, 960x952) Image search: [Google]
1523750382643.jpg
118 KB, 960x952
>>767497706
>>767498006
betterbebait.jpeg

If serious tho, don't hurt anyone, just move out or go to a psychologist like other anons suggested.
>>
File: 1477294154316.jpg (60 KB, 640x389) Image search: [Google]
1477294154316.jpg
60 KB, 640x389
>>767507032
>No mother wants thwir 33 year old son living with her

Somewhat off topic; but in a lot of cultures it's perfectly okay for the "children" to never leave the house. They used hangout for ever and ever. crazy. How do you guys feel about that? are you in your 30's and 40's and still living at home?
>>
>>767509296

You having a sperg episode? Go wash your hands until they bleed.
>>
File: 1476404087166.jpg (109 KB, 800x594) Image search: [Google]
1476404087166.jpg
109 KB, 800x594
>>767509998
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 14

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.