Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why do you put up with niggers? Do you really think black lives

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 29
File: i-smell-niggers-6007950.png (111 KB, 500x397) Image search: [Google]
i-smell-niggers-6007950.png
111 KB, 500x397
Why do you put up with niggers?
Do you really think black lives matter to other black lives when they are offing themselves in record numbers? You think they really love each other when they are aborting their babies at alarming rates?

Why should working class men and women put up with this nonsense?

13% of population but half the violent crime rate. Wow

Antiquated piece of farm equipment. If you're so fucking mistreated, how about you go back to your own countries? You have a entire contentinent to completely fuck up.

OH wait, you already did that. So you leech off the white mans cock.

Fucking neck yourself or wash your mouth out with buckshot before one of your 'brothas' injects you with multiple 9mm shots of lead.
>>
>>767483361
Why don’t you do something about it, pussy?

Oh, that’s right. Because you’re a little faggot who thinks posting bullshit on an anime picture forum means something.
>>
>>767483361
Shutup, bitch.
>>
File: stopbeingafaggot.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
stopbeingafaggot.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>
>>767483573
Yeah? I do.
How? I can't say.

Other than voting for abortion rights and cuts to welfare, yeah. What have you done, since you're so judgemental and shit?
>>
>>767483685
Great rebuttal, faggot. stay designated. Know your place fucking scum
>>
Niggers make me sick
>>
File: 490.jpg (23 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
490.jpg
23 KB, 627x626
>>767483361
>You have a entire contentinent to completely fuck up
>a entire contentinent
>>
File: 1283577871043.jpg (37 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
1283577871043.jpg
37 KB, 367x451
>>767483707
>I could vote for a life padded by government handouts but I don't because I think my inherited status is all that matters
>>
>>767483707
Neck yourself. The world doesn't need more pussy faggots like you complaining and shooting up places because you scare women with your weird as fuck personality
>>
>>767483361
I don't get it. Why are you even upset? Why don't you just be productive and happy and see that everything isn't so bad?
>>
>>767483938
>projecting this hard
>>
>>767484028
Get bent. I'm not scared of other races, faggot.
>>
>>767484095
No one said they were scared, faggot.
See? projecting even more.

Blow me
>>
>>767483707
I haven’t done anything because I’m not a silly little faggot who’s hung up on race.

But, I’m sure whining like a little bitch on 4chan will solve your problems. Keep it up.
>>
File: 1525148967514.jpg (245 KB, 664x771) Image search: [Google]
1525148967514.jpg
245 KB, 664x771
>>
>>767484249
>But, I’m sure whining like a little bitch on 4chan will solve your problems. Keep it up.
What are you doing, right now? What's so different from your posting to mine?

Stop riding my nuts, faggot.
>>
File: 1524980290920.jpg (241 KB, 750x609) Image search: [Google]
1524980290920.jpg
241 KB, 750x609
>>
>>767483732
You both stupid and autistic. Nice!
>>
>>767483361
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lQ51O3i1fk
>>
>>767484329
Why don’t you wine about race more? You’re really making a difference!
>>
File: 1283245677454.jpg (46 KB, 240x249) Image search: [Google]
1283245677454.jpg
46 KB, 240x249
>>767483938
Scared women? What the fuck bro. Thats WHY you keep other kinds of people around. Nigga pop out and put your lights out, "weird as fuck" aint so scary any more. I'm sorry you're so racist you repel intelligent women harder than the people you hate.
>>
>>767483361
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCllMYvHmwQ&t=16s
>>
>>767484362
>You both stupid
Wow, great job. At least try to sound coherent before acting condescending, beef sperginoff.
>>
>>767483361
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA93lLUHfFs&t=12s
>>
>>767484433
>you wine about race more?
Wine?
>>
>>767483361
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TgFz3qmE9U
>>
>>767484329
I’m not the one starting useless threads in /b/.
>>
File: 20180307_003139.png (358 KB, 720x722) Image search: [Google]
20180307_003139.png
358 KB, 720x722
>>
File: mad.png (51 KB, 478x322) Image search: [Google]
mad.png
51 KB, 478x322
>>767484486
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snw4VOhOzMs&t=119s
>>
OP HAS BEEN REPORTED
>>
>>767483361

Because I don’t care. Some suck, some don’t, what else is new?
>>
>>767484581
So you're not the one posting IN useless threads on /b/?

Again, hop off my balls bro.

>>767484589
Nihilism is the new atheism. Why, atheism wasn't edgy enough? Go be a shitdick somewhere else.
>>
>>767484639
Read the rules, niggles.
Saying you reported someone is against the rules.

So, guess what?
>>
File: evolvedwhites.jpg (46 KB, 640x571) Image search: [Google]
evolvedwhites.jpg
46 KB, 640x571
>>767483361
Because niggers don't do this type of shit.

pic related
>>
>>767484861
Yeah? and in my world that dude would be put in the pokey just like the other animals. Can't touch me.
>>
>>767483361
you could be more productive about it by supporting blacks who are productive members of society than bitching about the onese who aren't. Your negativity only creates animosity and more hatred, completely unproductive. You will never convince people who were born here that some place they've never been to is their real home.
>>
>>767484861
Actually they do, there's a video of an African kid literally doing exactly that to livestock
>>
As a ghost-white anon, I tolerate anyone that isn't an asshole. We're all naught more than brains in meat-and-blood vessels. The paint-job on that meat-and-bone biomechanical robot of sorts doesn't change what we all are at our core. Scared, defenseless lumps of grey matter desperately trying to survive and find some meaning on an insignificant rock hurtling precariously through the void. Instead of trying to start shit to make yourself feel justified in your hatred, why not try not giving a fuck? When you have zero fucks to give, you end up a much happier person. We're all transient and temporary, no matter the melanin content of the thin, easily punctured gelatin we call skin.. so why not be a camera flash that captures the good times instead of the unknown spark that starts a house fire? Sure, you might leave an impact either way... but at the end of the day? Everyone knows Kodak, nobody will ever know what sparked that random as fire in the apartment complex that ruined a bunch of lives.
>>
>>767484861
Yes... yes they do.
Only in their country its not frowned upon by their peers.
>>
>>767483361
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF1QRHWYb8I
>>
>>767485508
I share your sentiment anon and try my best to be prejudice and not full out racist. It's difficult.
Coming from a small midwest town where 10+ years ago nobody locked their doors or had any issues was a joy. Now the old generation dying out and lowlifes from the city are coming in droves. I've had 2 break-ins on my property and graffiti in the park in the 2-3 years. All blacks caught on camera, undeniable.
What do you suggest people do when encountered with this bullshit? Not something you can just pass off as "not caring or giving a shit".
>>
>>767485508
That's a pretty poem and it makes me want to fuck your boypussy until words come out, but it simply fails to account for the fact that race is FAR more than just superficial appearance. Race alters instinct, IQ, and many many other purely mental characteristics. As much as I agree with you that "the person" is the brain, and the body is a tool in which the brain resides and controls, your oversimplification on race simply does not explain why blacks are naturally far more likely to become criminals than whites. And that's just the tip of the iceberg, I could list in detail all kinds of inherent differences between african americans and white americans that could not possibly be explained through nurture alone.
>>
>>767483685
Monkey detected
>>
>>767486237
But it is. The break-ins I can't say too much about, but I've had my own run-ins in the past. One of my best friends in Middle School was a black dude. The group that followed me home threatening to kill me? All white kids. Yes, there are stereotypes for a reason and there is a disproportionate amount of black kids that end up as hoodlums, but that also comes from the societal environment they live in. In a world that tells them they'll never amount to anything from the moment they're born -- raised by parents that tell them the "white man" will always hate them because that's been their experience... those particular minds are filled to the brim with being told that they will always be hated. It breaks the spirit and leaves them turning to gangs and theft just to feel like they belong and feel like they can actually make money. You -- the white man they were raised to fear hatred from -- hate them, so why should they give a fuck about you? You gotta try and walk a mile in their shoes and see where that kind of thing comes from. Is it justifiable? No, I don't believe any kind of break in to a person's home is justifiable, no matter the color of skin... and I've caught white dudes in the act as much as I've caught anyone of color (counterfeits, breaking into cars, etc. I worked retail.) The only difference is that white folks tend to get away with it more because they tend not to be spur-of-the-moment crimes. Hell, an ex-thief made an entire show off of breaking and entering to test people's security. (It takes a thief.) I promise you a black dude could have NEVER profited off of that the same way the white dude did. The fact of the matter isn't intrinsically tied to their race, but their situation as human beings. I'm sorry you've had such negative experiences with folks of color, but folks as white as bread are just as capable of horrible acts. Hell, look at the school shootings and mass shootings of recent infamy. Pretty sure they were all white dudes.
>>
File: IMG_2668.jpg (26 KB, 217x208) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2668.jpg
26 KB, 217x208
>>767484019
Because we would be more prosperous without all the nigger drama
>>
File: IMG_2534.jpg (20 KB, 750x565) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2534.jpg
20 KB, 750x565
>>767484328
Gold
>>
File: 1434047876549.png (249 KB, 1454x993) Image search: [Google]
1434047876549.png
249 KB, 1454x993
>>767486915
Faggot mystic confirmed
>>
>>767487216
>that also comes from the societal environment they live in.
This. There are shit people of every race, but with blacks, its like a part of their fucking culture in North America particularly. Its THAT that makes so many of them this way, not their genes.
>>
>>767486915

Interestingly, humans as a whole are a violent specie. It has nothing to do with race. That's a good ol' propaganda piece from ages gone by. Same as the "gays are all sexual predators" propaganda circa 1950. Every correlation between race and criminality is societal. Look to the Yakuza in Japan, a historically violent and prominent crime syndicate all of the same race as the dutiful do-gooders and honorable folks of the same continent. I'll also point to this article published in 2016: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/

Biologists have found that "[what] the study of complete genomes from different parts of the world has shown is that even between Africa and Europe, for example, there is not a single absolute genetic difference, meaning no single variant where all Africans have one variant and all Europeans another one . . ."

Race is a societal construct. It is because of our society that these disparities exist, not because of the color of the skin.
>>
>>767487216
Of course, crime isn't exclusive to any one race or group and we can all dig for examples that support our own bias.

>But that also comes from the societal environment they live in. In a world that tells them they'll never amount to anything from the moment they're born -- raised by parents that tell them the "white man" will always hate them because that's been their experience... those particular minds are filled to the brim with being told that they will always be hated. It breaks the spirit and leaves them turning to gangs and theft just to feel like they belong and feel like they can actually make money
My empathy for colored people, whatever their upbringing may have been, does not supersede the responsibility for being a decent and law-abiding citizen and functioning member of society. Which is probably why my prejudice will never waiver but I refuse to be a full-out racist POS like others around here. Unfortunately...
>>
>>767487600
yeah..? Just let niggers nig and let them fuck up their lives. As you said, they're killing themselves off in huge number, just let it keep happening. Nature has a way of sorting everything out.
>>
>>767485225
Are you actually suggesting that we should teach them? Are you unfamilliar with the fact that their average IQ borders mental retardation and that it is in fact genetic?
>>
>>767485508
They are just dumber. It's genetic. You can't just say we're the same when the white man created everything you're using and living in.
>>
>>767486915
THIS!!!!
>>
>>767488482
Not op, and I am letting them do that. I personally like intelligent niggers and will support ones that I can tell are
>>
>>767488140
Being that braindead. Are you black perhaps? Look what the white man created and what color all the great minds were. Then tell me it's not genetic.
>>
>>767489055
Th-th-THIS!
>>
>>767489271
>muh Neil DeGrass Tyson

What a fucking coincidence the smartest nigger on the planet is half white!!!
>>
>>767489271
I mean you don't believe your shaped by your society making it very easy for your racist white views to continue to thrive in your mind. Really your a great example of society influencing people to say or do stupid shit. Also really read some history please. White man was in such bad shape no one would buy his shit in Kongo in 1500s. Claiming white dominance is just dumb.
>>
>>767488262
And that is honestly an important distinction based on experience. It's kinda like... I'm wary of bees 'cause I've been swarmed to the point I had to hold my breath under water until my lungs burned to wait them out. If you get burned too many times by any one thing, you're going to develop a warines for it. That's a little understandable. As long as it isn't full on hatred and you're still letting people live their lives while being quietly cautious, I don't see the harm. You aren't going out with a full-on hate boner, you're just wary. I can totally respect that. I bet you if you explained that calmly to a rational person of color, they'd understand too. In the end, as long as you aren't hurting anyone no matter what you do, then live your life. Like I said, we're all /scared/ lumps of grey matter. We're fragile and we all do our best to piece our experiences together into something we can use. As long as you're not marching about with torches and pitchforks trying to git dem dere blacks outta my daggum cuntreh then... cool. Use your experiences and live by them, just try not to let them turn to undue hatred or blanket expectation is all I'd say. But hell, what do I know? I'm just some random guy on the net all of near-30 years.

That said, I totally agree on empathy not superseding law. Anyone who commits crime needs to pay their debt to society equally. (Though there are certain crimes I would find do not necessarily entail guilt. For example, a homeless person stealing a single can of food so they don't starve. Rather than label them a criminal, I'd love to see a system where they could be given a chance to pay their debt and work their way into something better as situations like that are not always due to circumstances they could control.) but that's just me rambling, now! In the end... we're all human. That's my main point, really. You do you, I'll do me, and as long as we're not hurting anyone, there's no need to start a fight over that. :p
>>
>>767488161
Look up "30 years of research on race differences in cognitive ability"
Also protip look around you and think about who built all of civilised society and technology you're using to write this nonsense.
>>
>>767489623
You're* multiple times. Educate yourself properly.
>>
>>767489748
Why look it up. We had a whole century based around these ideas that culminated in a war in which a whole society based their views around blood and aryian science. They lost and refused to believe in quatuam mechanics. So we got the bomb before them and dominate till today.
>>
>>767489880
Sorry not gonna waste my time on grammar on this site. Read yourself so I don't feel the need to correct you on my phone
>>
>>767489716
Problem is, a nigger can't think that far unfortunately. That's why we send them to africa.
>>
I just love the idea of all the racists patting themselves on the back for being born the *right* color. I'm sure that will remain your crown achievement.
>>
>>767484356
Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot, doesn't it?
>>
>>767488693
>>767489055
>>767489099
>>767489271
>>767489299

Again I will point to a full GENETIC study done by ACTUAL SCIENTISTS that states that there is no major genetic difference between races.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/

The reason that "all the great minds were white" is because it was hard for a black person to BE intelligent when they were kept as property and purposefully denied education to keep them "in their place" as it were. There is zero genetic predisposition that leads a person of color to be less intelligent than a person who is white. Hell, the evolutionary reason that a darker skin color even exists is because it was better for humans in equatorial climates to have darker skin to protect them from the harshness of the constant sun. The only reason white people exist is because it was better for them to let more sun in when it was available due to the months of little sun that they would go through. Stil, IS the "white man" really that much more intelligent by pouring smog and waste into the atmosphere and oceans? There is no genetic predisposition. It is ALL societal. Even now, it's hard to learn when you're afraid the massive out-numbering of white kids around you might jump you after class. Hatred begets hatred and society dictates hierarchy. Not the minor differences of skin color. If our genetics really WERE all that different? Well... inter-racial breeding wouldn't be possible. The genes wouldn't be compatible. It would be like breeding a cat and a dog. A great dane and a shi-tzu could breed if you really wanted them to. They're vastly different, but they're still both dogs.No matter how hard you try, you'll never get a natural cat-dog.
>>
>>767489748
30 years of antiquated, biased information versus a recent, highly-understood genetic sequencing? I'll take the recent understanding over the antiquated studies.
>>
>>767490355
Nobody is patting themselves. It is what it is. You can't alter facts. How thick can you get??
>>
>>767490920
>Nobody is patting themselves.
>can't be proud of muh whiteness
Pick one (1)
>>
>>767490874
And you wont of course consider Detroit, crime rate, state of africa, all white great minds, animalistic behaviour, statistical data, etc. you will only search for anything else just so it isn't what scares you the most. The next argument from you will be yet another digression from the points I make. I'm done with this. I'd have more chances describing this to a fucking rock.
>>
>>767491054
You're repeating yourself. Neck yourself.
>>
What we learn in these threads:
1. Racists gonna racist
2. Read 1
>>
>>767483361

>Do you really think black lives matter to other black lives when they are offing themselves in record numbers?

Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.
>>
>>767490053
How intelligent of you. You DO realize that most people of color were originally STOLEN from that particular country of origin, right?

And to >>767489748 I'll caveat that our technology and 'civilized' society -- if you can call it that -- wouldn't be here if not for the peoples that were subjugated into slavery while lazy "white men" sat in their homes and forced the people they treated like animals to do the work.

Oh, also... Most of the work was done by Dr. Shirley Jackson. Lead theoretical physicist who's work lead to the touch tone telephone, the caller ID, and the Fiber-Optic cable... LITERALLY the technology that paved the way for the internet... Or Lewis Latimer, inventor of the Carbon Filament which lead to the light bulb. He also worked with Alexander Graham Bell to draft his patent for the telephone -- again an important component of the interwebs, lest we forget dial up. He also so actually created the first Air Conditioner, something that's vital for keeping servers and other electronic components cool. How about Otis Boykin? He's credited with development of IBM computers! How about Lonnie G. Johnson, creator of the Johnson Thermoelectric Energy Converter through which heat -- the kind produced by power plants -- can be converted directly into the electricity that runs our computers? Then there's Marian R. Croak, a major contributor and holder of 135+ patents for VoIP protocols? I use Discord constantly to game with friends across the world. Oh, and of course there's Lisa Gelobter. Purveyor of memes and goddess of the GIF. She's one of the sole creators of Shockwave and online video. All of these people are of color... sooo... actually, I'm using a system that wouldn't be possible without the work of many black people over time, actually! The more you know.
>>
File: 1 (5).jpg (372 KB, 1273x1273) Image search: [Google]
1 (5).jpg
372 KB, 1273x1273
>>767483361
>>
File: 1506386315221.jpg (74 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1506386315221.jpg
74 KB, 500x667
>>767483361

STFU PIGSKN!, cause you haven't done shit and can't do shit. 200 yrs ago; you would of been a peon and nothing more.
>>
I'm mixed (Black and White) and I hate most black people. Most of them are shitty people. There are few that are cool. Mosly token blacks.
>>
>>767483361
False flag. Black people are not your enemy, the wealthy and elite ruling class are. Wake up.
>>
>>767492246
He's still a peon, so are you.
>>
File: 1461454176555.jpg (41 KB, 450x548) Image search: [Google]
1461454176555.jpg
41 KB, 450x548
>>767492406
>Black people are not your enemy, the wealthy and elite ruling class are. Wake up.
>>
File: 1524695129356.png (1 MB, 724x8658) Image search: [Google]
1524695129356.png
1 MB, 724x8658
>>
>>767491342
>And you wont of course consider Detroit
>What happens when you fire an entire city on basically the same day in 1974?
Consider Sheffield and Glasgow then.
>>
>>767492496
If you agree then why are you arguing?
>>
>>767491342
And you won't consider the fact that Detroit's crime data is a very small sample size, the skewed statistical data commonly used being incorrectly correlated (for example, saying that 50% of blacks commit crimes where a smaller percentile of white people do while IGNORING the fact that there are more white people than black people, so the condensed nature will lead to such skewed points of data), State of Africa is due to decades of other countries preying upon it (for example, the US! Where do you think we got our slaves?) and a lack of basic needs being met... like water. If the US suddenly dried up, I PROMISE you everyone would go beast in a matter of minutes. Worse than a white guy in a business suit that didn't get his latte mocha frappachino JUST THE WAY HE ORDERED IT in FIVE SECONDS OR LESS AND HE REFUSES TO PAY FOR THIS SHITTY COFFEE WHEN IT WASN'T EXACTLY TO HIS LIKING. See my post circa 15:27 to debunk that "all white great minds" thing. (credit for the achievement does not dictate who actually did it. History is written by the victors, after all.) I've seen PLENTY of white people scream and rant and holler and worse (mass shootings, anyone?) for far less, and I actually have a roommate who is a criminal justice major and has worked on more statistical data than you have ever seen and we've had many conversations about it, many times with me acting as "devils advocate" and taking the position of "racism is justified and here's why." Sooo... yea. I'm not just pulling things out of my ass, here. I'm going based off of actual knowledge I've accumulated over time.
>>
>>767490355
>>767490759
>>767490874
>>767491977
You know what. I actually understand you. I mean when I try to think from the shoes of a black person. If I saw all of this being said about my race, I would be outraged too. "So we just wipe my race from the face of the earth? Me? Is that it? I haven't even done anything why ship me to africa? I wasn't even born there it's absurd!" My point is, I would be grasping for straws at any nook and cranny as well so I can see why you would be doing it as well but deep down you know the truth. You know that blacks sold each other to whites. You know that they commit more crime. YOU KNOW that even in civilised society (america example) they are far below the average populace in their way of thinking. But at the same time I also understand it is impossible to accept it. I wouldn't either probably.
>>
>>767492641
The commonly referenced data is that while blacks are a minority they commit half of the total crimes done. Which in itself is crazy when you realize they make up 13% if the population yet commit half the crimes recorded.
>>
File: 1493578972634.jpg (46 KB, 500x467) Image search: [Google]
1493578972634.jpg
46 KB, 500x467
As an outsider; didn't the whole slavery thing happen decades ago? All Americans who are alive today had nothing to do with it. And blacks have the same benefits as any other US citizen. So, why do they always complain about discrimination and "white privilege" whatever the fuck that is? I have family in the US who migrated there over 30 years ago with very little in their pockets and no English. And they made the US their bitch. Today, they own business and employ many americans. So, why do blacks complain about the status quo when they have all the tools to succeed in their own country?
>>
>>767492656
I'm not trying to say that they didn't sell each other... but there's sex trade in America among white folks as well. There are darker sides to any race or culture. Children -- white children -- are stolen by white men to be beaten, brainwashed, and sold for thousands. The reason that these disparities exist is, again, societal. That is my point. Not that it doesn't exist, but that it exists because we -- as people, no matter the color -- allow it to exist. That is the truth. It has nothing to do with color of skin and everything to do with the continued propagation of these ideals through society as a WHOLE. We could all change it if we wanted to.
>>
File: 14940300362450o.jpg (58 KB, 609x610) Image search: [Google]
14940300362450o.jpg
58 KB, 609x610
>>
>>767483361
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgDGFAjcZSQ
>>
>>767493379
I'm sorry. I've just seen too much of what blacks do to people around them (most of it to each other actually) to believe in such paradise. A segregation I could live with. If it is true what you say that color brings no difference but the environment in which we are raised then there shouldn't be a problem making separate ethnostates and separating blacks and whites for a thousand years or so
Just so we could A) put this question to rest and B) make the world a better place once and for all.
>>
>>767483361
>If you're so fucking mistreated, how about you go back to your own countries?
This applies to all smelly browns scrounging in white societies to be honest.
>>
>>767483361
>13% of population but half the violent crime rate.
This is how we know gun control reasons are fake, if it was about reducing gun deaths, Chicago and Detroit would have the national guard on every black street corner.
>>
>>767484095
The White race isn't scared of any other race, Whites rule the world and every other race knows it. Racism is all about punching down. Nobody punches down at Whites.
>>
File: 1450145012283.png (664 KB, 444x570) Image search: [Google]
1450145012283.png
664 KB, 444x570
>>
>>767494719
>Nobody punches down at Whites

Bullshit!
>>
File: 1494028070415.jpg (54 KB, 536x375) Image search: [Google]
1494028070415.jpg
54 KB, 536x375
>>767494719
>Whites rule the world and every other race knows it

This fag isn't ruling shit.
>>
>>767494592
The only reason why they want gun control is to more easily manipulate the populace. Hence the fake mass shootings every now and then and of course the mandatory demolition of the building it took place because >>mental trauma<< (*cough*peskyevidence*cough*).
>>
>>767494592
half the violent crime convictions not cromes committed , cuz of racist cops and don't pay lawyers to get them off.
>>
>>767490759
No, scientists have found huge differences between races :

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.
http://www.jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
http://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.
http://www.jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.
http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.
http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
>>
>>767494952
I dindu nofin
>>
File: muh ancestors.jpg (170 KB, 895x877) Image search: [Google]
muh ancestors.jpg
170 KB, 895x877
>>
>>767495069
good stuff, will definitely piss leftist people off, nice work if your finds
>saved
>>
>work retail
>30 minutes until closing
>in the backroom cleaning up with a co-worker
>hear on the walkie that they need security up to guest services
>me and my co-worker look at each other
>he says to me "watch it be niggers"
>tell him i was about to say the same thing
>go up front and see its a bunch of niggers arguing

9 out of fucking 10 times its always niggers causing problem. thank got i generally live in a every that has a little bit of everyone but black people but a few tend to trickle in. and those ones always happen to be the problematic ones.
>>
File: 1510164833969.png (184 KB, 500x704) Image search: [Google]
1510164833969.png
184 KB, 500x704
>>
File: 24752.jpg (80 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
24752.jpg
80 KB, 600x337
>>767495511

Whites in the deep south Today...
>>
I just went to see the news a bit and come across this. 2 days ago lol.

"Woman smashes window at Popeyes because the 4$ meal doesn't include a soda"
>"woman"
http://raycomgroup.videodownload.worldnow.com/RAYCOMGROUP_20180430115348800AA.mp4
>>
File: 1509102307737.jpg (39 KB, 460x482) Image search: [Google]
1509102307737.jpg
39 KB, 460x482
>>
>>
Build mass prison “towns”. Stricter sentences. Sure, the Clintons, but they did have the right idea with locking up “super-predators”. Hospital ER’s. Let them die. Free birth control and abortions. Money for sterilization. Both genders. Engineered viruses. The ones who work hard and get out of niggerville? Cool. Good for them. 13% is “doable”.
>>
>>767495803

Except for the miserable povert, looks kind of serine.
>>
>>767499119

poverty...
>>
When did /b/ become infested with so many libtards? If you care about niggers and their poverty, would you house and feed one for a month? It's just the same as the tax payer doing it, right?
>>
File: 435646.jpg (510 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
435646.jpg
510 KB, 1680x1050
>>
File: 1524097268383.gif (2 MB, 270x188) Image search: [Google]
1524097268383.gif
2 MB, 270x188
>>767500542
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 29

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.