Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Finds no evidence of collusion in almost 2 years of investigation

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 68
File: 1525286000792.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
1525286000792.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
Finds no evidence of collusion in almost 2 years of investigation so has to resort to setting a perjury trap
>>
File: 1525137046448.jpg (251 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1525137046448.jpg
251 KB, 1920x1080
Unless the Russians actually changed the vote count (which is literally impossible), why does any of this matter? It's the Dems fault for running someone so weak she could be beaten by someone as idiotic as Trump. Tired of seeing this in the news over and over again!
>>
File: 0bc.png (416 KB, 623x527) Image search: [Google]
0bc.png
416 KB, 623x527
>>767476205
>(which is literally impossible)
>>
>>767475965
get back to work Donald
>>
>>767475965
The Swamp Creatures have been trying to remove President Trump since November 2016.
>>
>>767476205
>It's the Dems fault for running someone so weak she could be beaten by someone as idiotic as Trump.
HELLO. THANK GOD SOMEONE SAID THIS.
>>
>>767475965
SAY IT WITH ME KIDS!

>M U H
>R U S S I A
>>
>>767476205
Meanwhile they dont peep one fucking word of all of the illegal immigrants voting and dead democrats voting.
>>
>>767475965
It's only a perjury trap if he lies.
>>
>>767477300
Yup. Hopefully the Trumpster can keep the demorats and shitlib leaches at bay for a bit.

Would be a lot easier if all you faggot cucks would get off his nuts and let him do his fucking job
>>
File: 1510930689618.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1510930689618.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>>767476205
> trumpcuck logic
>>
>>767477334
AHAHAHAHA!

>rig the election
>lose to a reality tv show
>>
>>767475965
Troll Master Ponder this
A person either commits perjury or they do not . A question is asked and then answered,Whst is a perjury trap supposed to mean?
>>
What the fuck is a perjury trap?

If he committed no crimes, the truth will be his armor.
>>
>>767477462
>get off his nuts and let him do his fucking job
Like you guys did with Obama? kek
How's that non existant healthcare plan going btw?
>>
>>767477485
Fuckoff and get a job faggot.

Trumpcuck.

>LITTERALLY the only insults the left has are regurgitated insults from patriats laughing in your gimmiedat faces.

Free ride is over bitch. MAGA
>>
>>767475965
No collusion but 22 indictments finding the top of the food chain doing shady and illegal stuff to get farther up the food chain. What arent you guys getting?
>>
>>767477551
BETTER THAN OBAMACARE FAGGOT.

Wtf do u mean. We couldnt stop him selling guns to terrorists or our country to isis.

Fuck u cuck
>>
>>767477496
> Trump commits crime
> Mueller knows about crime
> Asks Trumpie about crime
Trump either lies and is fucked for lying, as Mueller has the evidence. Or he outright admits he is guilty. That's why he called it a "trap". he knows there is no way out, other than make it seem like Mueller overreches with the investigation.
>>
>>767477641
Meuller is a cuck and Trump doesn't lose.

So suckit
>>
File: kI4xGQp.gif (498 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
kI4xGQp.gif
498 KB, 500x375
>>767477571
You seem retarded. But at least you have a job, so good for you trumpcuck. Sadly you still have healthcare, because your retard in chief couldn't repeal it. Btw hows the wall coming
>>
>>767477638
And are you willing to hold Trump to the same standard of responsibility?
>>
File: 8453g3c4.png (672 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
8453g3c4.png
672 KB, 1280x720
>>767477708
> when your daddy goes to jail
>>
>>767477641
You must be an idiot. Trump commits crime Muller knows asks the nitwit about it. Trump has a choice her answers truthfully, or he lies . Where is the trap, he can take the fifth.
>>
>>767477614
What politician in Washington could survive such intense scrutiny?

Why isn't the Clinton foundation experiencing similar scrutiny?
>>
>>767475965
It must be nice being this oblivious. Let me know how that goes for you cuck.
>>
>>767477808
Are you willing to hold Clinton to it?

>you are now aware that multitudes of foreign governments contributed to the Hillary campaign through the Clinton Foundation front.
>>
>>767478049
>bluepilled gets his news from the CFR
>>
Imagine for a moment Robert Mueller asks him “did you order, or were you otherwise aware of, a series of communications to Russian government operatives intended to enlist their help in swaying the 2016 election?”

Now, picture for a moment that Mueller has evidence Trump did do such a thing.

Trump can either admit his involvement in it, or he can say no when there’s evidence to the contrary, also known as a lie. As Mueller has the evidence, obviously the truth will come out either way. Now it’s true that he can’t answer in either direction without winding up in jail and tossed out of office, but that’s because he would have actually committed conspiracy against the United States and there’s evidence of it, not because he lied.

Other scenario is that they ask him without having gathered evidence either way. He could certainly lie in that scenario as long as evidence is never discovered, but if clear cut evidence of his involvement was ever produced, again, the lie would be unlikely to matter next to evidence of his commission of conspiracy against the US.

There’s no universe where, if he knew about it, that it’s exclusively the lie what does him in.
>>
>>767478077
We did back in 1999.
>>
>>767478077
Must we bring up Clinton again?
Yes she's a backroom dealer, yes she's a liar, yes the Clintons have monied interests, and yes yes yes yes. Guess what? Still voted for her. Because she actually understands how government works and the inner workings of world affairs. It's the sensible option in the face of an fast talking huckster who's attention whored his entire life.
>>
>>767478310
>Because she actually understands how government works
You mean she understands how Washington has been working. That's all changing now, Thanks to Trump.
>>
>>767478263
>We
>>
>>767478263
>we scrutinized Clinton's behavior during the 2016 election in 1999
>>
What the fuck are Trump supporters doing here?

Mods?
>>
I'd believe the same thing if I only watched Fox news too.

After all the Russian bots he's surrounded himself around it's pretty obvious. Where's there's smoke, there's fire
>>
>>767475965
>perjury trap

>committing a crime and being held responsible for it is somehow unfair

Do you get tired of pulling dyed-orange pubes out of your teeth?
>>
>>767477934
Hey man, i would absolutely love if the dems were held to these same standards and scrutiny. If anything, this shit proves that people at the top, with wealth, are corrupt as shit, and there needs to be change. I am for it fully.
>>
>>767477913
>Where is the trap, he can take the fifth.
Next day headline: FIRST PRESIDENT EVER TO TAKE FIFTH
subheadline: Wow, what a shitbag!
>>
>>767477754
Lol, get a load of this faggot.

>we need a wall to defend our country and until we have one we will use our military to defend our boarders

Hows that wall coming you ask?

Done and done son. Armed to the teeth and we untied the boarder patrols hands.

How's mooching off my oaycheck and being s lonely sad theif treating you?
>>
>>767478673
How so? He has the wealthiest cabinet in history. Washington elites see Trump as a golden ticket.
>>
>>767478673
>That's all changing now, Thanks to Trump
Really? With all goldman sachs employees in his administration? With the exact same foreign policy in the middle east? The only thing particularly unique, besides the massive incompetence in the White House, is his insulation from the media via his echochamber on twitter.
>>
>>767477808
I have for the last 20 years when i started the journey to freedom.
>>
File: hastert.jpg (21 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
hastert.jpg
21 KB, 500x281
>>767478969
>>we scrutinized Clinton's behavior during the 2016 election in 1999
Hillary's been under investigation by a hostile congress for 25 years. It isn't "When will the Clintons be held to this standard" it's "Why don't we apply Clinton standards to every other lying shitbag in Washington?"
>>
>>767477405
Cause it isn't real.
>>
>>767479082
You do realize that we see MSNBC and FOX News as equally deep state, right?
>>
>>767479435
ikr? all these newfags in this thread.
>>
>>767477809
>muh russia
>muh impeach.

Stay mad cuck. Picl very related u unpatriotic faggot. We president now.

2 scooos, two terms, 2 genders. Art of the deal with it faggot.

Micdrop.gif
>>
>>767476205
The Russians didn't change the vote count, and the Dems did lose the election for themselves. Doesn't change the fact that long term investigations of powerful people are common place. In order to bring a case against a sitting US President it has to be utterly airtight. The notion that calling Trump to testify is a "perjury trap" presupposes that he is, without a doubt, going to lie. Asking a person involved in a case about their involvement is normal.

If Trump was not mired in legal shit it wouldn't even be a concern.
>>
>>767479264
> triggered snowflake
>>
>>767477934
>tries to investigate
>gets suicided...
>>
>>767479435
You might. Majority of Trump supporters worship Fox News.

Good example:

Every other news outlet: Trump gets rid of Ty Cobb, Hires Clinton impeachment lawyer

Fox news: *crickets*
>>
>>767479435
>>767479478
Yet you're spreading FOX talking points verbatim and cheering an administration that's like 50% Fox News alumni. Obviously this is just a sign of Trump's independence...
>>
>>767478224
Cant have evidence of shit that never happened for $500 Alex...
>>
File: 4-GIF-1433747121.gif (996 KB, 500x230) Image search: [Google]
4-GIF-1433747121.gif
996 KB, 500x230
>>767479551
Might want to get brain checked. Not joking. Get medical consultation.
>>
>>767477934
>Why isn't the Clinton foundation experiencing similar scrutiny?
One is a retired politician that lost the election 1 1/2 years ago, is no longer relevant, and has been investigated out the wazoo with nothing being found. One is a sitting president who's crimes can directly harm the US and while not (yet) guilty, has many associates that are.
>>
Are you fucking kidding me? He's colluded against women, blacks, hispanics, muslims... I could go on forever. Sexist AND racist, that's the satanic trinity of -isms, dude. He's gotta GO. Impeach that fuckin cheeto NOW.
>>
>>767475965
And I can't believe that after a lifetime Einstein never found any evidence of physics beyond Newton's laws. Not a single bit. Can you believe that guy?
>>
File: 1524880720915.gif (161 KB, 741x650) Image search: [Google]
1524880720915.gif
161 KB, 741x650
I mean, I'm a fucking Democrat/Liberal and this entire investigation has gone on for to long. If they had found something they would have kicked Trump out ASAP. They started the impeachment process on Bill Clinton faster than Trump with far less (Bill ended his term before he could fully be kicked)

This entire thing is a sham.
>>
File: starr.jpg (39 KB, 242x297) Image search: [Google]
starr.jpg
39 KB, 242x297
>>767479616
>>tries to investigate
>>gets suicided...
This is the guy who investigated Hillary's Whitewater land deal and used it to break open the Lewinsky scandal. Alive and well at age 71. Yeah, those Clintons are just like the Mafia.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (11 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11 KB, 194x259
>>767478310
AHAAHAHAHA!!!


She is a crooked cunt but i'm eith her. This nonsense is why we got the nect election in the bag cuck.
>>
>>767479025
Fuckoff newfaggot
>>
>>767479779
>They started the impeachment process on Bill Clinton faster than Trump with far less (Bill ended his term before he could fully be kicked)
A. Clinton was impeached, the vote to remove him from office failed badly
B. Clinton was impeached by a hostile opposite-party GOP Congress with a strong bias to remove him, Trump has a friendly GOP Congress trying to save his ass. Kind of not at all the same thing, remotely, "fellow Democrat/Liberal"
>>
>>767479082
>hirr der cnn buzzfeed and hifpost said muh russia. After 2 years its a big nothingburger STILL. B-but, but but, muh russia.

What in mental illness is going on with you libcucks and demorats
>>
>>767479902
Oh come off it, it's all in his tax returns, which is what Mueller is working with. You have no idea what you're talking about, and that's the reason why Mueller has all the dope he needs to keep the investigation going.
>>
File: 1524932858260.jpg (44 KB, 512x640) Image search: [Google]
1524932858260.jpg
44 KB, 512x640
>>767479888
The only way Trump will be impeached is if theres a Democratic Congress which there isn't and probably won't be for the remainder of Trumps Presidency or his next one.
>>
>>767477934
Pretty sure Bill Clinton was under equally intense scrutiny. The investigations concluded that he's a womanizer. The Dems weren't ever suspected of total corruption. Maybe, if you stopped supporting people who are unabashed criminals for office, your chosen politicians would stop drawing intense legal attention.

The Clinton Foundation is audited annually and is in good standing. Granted, foreign donations appear as an attempt to influence policy positions, BUT THE BITCH DIDN'T WIN. Governments are allowed to buy services and influence with non-government citizens (see Michael Flynn).
>>
File: 1525099011059.jpg (99 KB, 703x516) Image search: [Google]
1525099011059.jpg
99 KB, 703x516
>>767479107
Kek. Must be exhausting losing 24/7. Honestly pretty tired from all of the winning. You assblasted faggots must have hell trying to sustain on veagan tofu chicken.

Whateves. Cheaper steaks for the winners
>>
>>767479332
O'Keefe's covert discussions with top DNC officials and his own testimony (all videotaped and available on YouTube) will change your mind. Hell, fucking president Obama didn't disregard illegals being named as 'citizens' by some cunt reporter and dog-whistled that it's OK for them to influence the election.
>>
>>767479988
You don't read much do you?
>>
>>767477641
Last we heard Rosenstein said Trump was a subject to the investigation, but is not a target. In pleb terms that means they have nothing incriminating on him.. but something could still lead to something incriminating on him. Consider this with the bullshit being spewed, such as your response. If Mueller knows about a crime committed, he's the only one that knows about it.
>>
>>767477641
>Finds no evidence of collusion in almost 2 years of investigation so has to resort to setting a perjury trap
>no evidence

>Trump either lies and is fucked for lying, as Mueller has the evidence.
>has the evidence.

I'm confused by what you think. How's it a trap?
>>
File: The Rock.gif (2 MB, 200x226) Image search: [Google]
The Rock.gif
2 MB, 200x226
>>767479331
>Hillary's been under investigation by a hostile congress for 25 years.

No she has not. Congress has maintained the illusion of an investigation. Washington is nothing more than a political version of the WWE, you bluepilled moron.
>>
>>767479656
(You)
>>
>>767478224
Read a book about the 5th amendment.
>>
>>767480139
The fuck. I didn't even post in this thread yet.
>>
>>767479808
Trump's election wasn't rigged. Clinton's defeat was. There's a difference.
>>
>>767479159
>trump cures cancer
>cnn says trump didnt cure cancer
>half of the country refuses to believe he cured cancer
>produce numerous studies and testimonials from camcer free anons.
>cnn said that trumo didnt cure cancer.
>all those cancerous people just got lucky.


The left ladies and gentlemen. (Trannies and made up mental illness need not apply.)
>>
>>767475965
https://youtu.be/WxXFQGiPdNU
>>
>>767477551
Obama was able to do his job; he did a great job of wrecking the country, and leaving enormous national and international messes for Trump to clean up.
>>
>>767479704
Hasn’t happened yet, no. The questions leaked for the interview they’re trying to get say as much, though.

So with those two scenarios in mind, it’s either not a trap because he’s already got evidence it happened and conspiracy will be the charge and who cares about the lying, or he has no incriminating evidence on Trump and when Trump says “I didn’t do anything with Russia and if it was done on my behalf I was kept in the dark” it’s true and in which case the truth is not incriminating and therefore does not necessitate a lie and is hence not a trap.

So the notion of perjury trap is ludicrous.
>>
>>767479988
Congressional majorities come and go these days. It's not hard to get the people whipped up into an anti-incumbent frenzy.
>>
>>767479284
Beimg this mew
>>
File: Clinton Death List.jpg (108 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
Clinton Death List.jpg
108 KB, 680x680
>>767480008
>Maybe, if you stopped supporting people who are unabashed criminals
The irony
>>
File: IMG_2749.jpg (33 KB, 640x280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2749.jpg
33 KB, 640x280
>>767477754
>retard in chief
>can't spell or resist using abbreviations
>>
>>767479551

"Micdrop.gif"
Man, you are a sorry excuse for a Trump supporter. Cringe as fuck.
>>
>>767480233
what in god's name could you even be talking about? i'd love to see your fucked up timeline of events, years out of order and all that shit.
>>
>>767480087
>No she has not. Congress has maintained the illusion of an investigation.
Well considering it lead to the impeachment of a President, that's pretty convincing, anon.
>Le Purorasu Maymay
Hilarious coming from a Trumpkin.
>>
File: 1525275733737.png (270 KB, 1190x906) Image search: [Google]
1525275733737.png
270 KB, 1190x906
>>767479332
AHAHAHAHA! DEMS GOT CAUGHT AND ALL U NEED TO VOTE IN COMEIFORNIA IS AN ANCHOR BABY OR A DRIVERS LISCENSE.

Unless you goal was just to trigger you deserve this
>>
>>767479435
>Pfffffff.jpg
>>
File: wtf.jpg (48 KB, 711x713) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
48 KB, 711x713
What's up with all the newfags?

Are we going to have to blue pill ANOTHER wave of bluepilled kids?
>>
So many russians posting ud think it was the election all over again.
>>
File: DSif30dXUAAz4Fn.jpg (74 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
DSif30dXUAAz4Fn.jpg
74 KB, 640x640
>>767475965
>>
>>767480045
You are completely wrong. Trump is not "subject" is used as a law term here, saying that Trump is not the focus right now. That is not a direct lie, as they might focus on his campaign manager first. Does not mean they are not at some point find enough about Trumps interference with his team to shift focus on him.
>>
>>767478224

You said they have no evidence so are resorting to a perjury trap and it's a trap because on of the possibilities is that they have evidence?

Well which is it?
>>
>>767480360
>ALL U NEED TO VOTE IN COMEIFORNIA IS AN ANCHOR BABY OR A DRIVERS LISCENSE.
Wait, I thought showing your driver's license was the be-all-end-all for voter ID security, anon? Isn't that what Rightards have been selling for the last 10 years?
>>
File: 1515699889232.jpg (68 KB, 480x781) Image search: [Google]
1515699889232.jpg
68 KB, 480x781
>>767480403
>>
>>767479600
As i said. The lefts ONLY insults are the ones the right has called u cucks. Fuck me this is comedy gold
>>
File: Fancy.jpg (170 KB, 792x1300) Image search: [Google]
Fancy.jpg
170 KB, 792x1300
>>767480391
Or that Russia has zero economy and no jobs outside of government shitposting.
>>
>>767477641
Perjury trap is where the prosecution continually barrages the defendant with questions.
They like to have the session recorded for review.
Then wait a while and call the defendant in for more questions hoping he gives you a different answer on the same question asked earlier in a different way.
If he does, he just perjured a federal official.
The question can be anything including the name of his childhood dog.
>>
>>767480381
Is there still a bunch of neet fags around who think they are "red pilled" ?
>>
>>767479707
No u.
>>
Collusion has already been admitted to under oath by multiple campaign officials including Papadopoulos.
>>
File: Alek Minassian.jpg (37 KB, 1180x664) Image search: [Google]
Alek Minassian.jpg
37 KB, 1180x664
>>767480381
This always happens when 4chan makes the national news. You should know this by now.

But just like all of the other waves, they'll get hooked on the luls while not realizing with those luls come tiny doses of Redpills that will undermine their public school postmodern indoctrination. Just be patient.
>>
>>767479708
>muh mishandling of a private server amd 30,000 emails many of wich were top secret.

MUTHAFUCKA U WOT M8
>>
>>767477809
Looking badass going to jail too!
>>
>>767480471
I think you misunderstand that. the left uses "cuck" only as a way to make fun of trumpanzees. As they generally get easily triggered. Like you just now.
>>
>>767479645
What's your point? Fox News told us about the Fresno State professor who applauded the death of Barbara Bush, and when shit hit the fan on her twitter she lauded that she was tenured so she couldn't be fired (which turns out to be false - tenured can still be fired at Fresno State.. but they're too left to do it). We got crickets everywhere else. It's almost like every fucking one of them publish stories that they want to publish rather than the ones YOU might be interested in.
>>
>>767480441
Sick of this maymay. They're called "double agents," okay?
>>
>>767479725
Name 1 single rascist comment or sexist comment besides grab em. Dumb cunt bitch. SOURCE
>>
>>767480581
Agreed. All Republicans should follow their bad ass leader ! #MAGA #Somuchwinning
>>
>>767480505
Absolutely. They've discovered the secret logic behind the system and don't use it to make a fortune and get laid, but instead make frog jpegs and call their mom's boyfriend a cuck.
>>
>>767480403
>zero proof
Have you considered getting your news from a source that isn't controlled by the deep state?
>>
>>767480568
"postmodern" describes republican orthodoxy for the past 40 years, you realize? surprise, using a big word you don't understand incorrectly.
>>
File: G4oFlz3.gif (1 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
G4oFlz3.gif
1 MB, 219x186
>>767480633
>>
>>767480579
No mishandling, no emails kept secret. Republicans already investigated it several times. You're behind.
>>
>>767479796
Try more rescent than decade old shit nobody gives a fuck about. Cherry picking faggot.
>>
>>767476205
In Watergate no one changed the vote count. It was much more like this. Nixon was found to have cheated in the election, much like Trump did.
>>
>>767480441
Hahah, James comedy was a 'republican' too. Stayed under obama and is tearing down the GOP

Shits retarded
>>
>>767475965
Perjury trap = talking to a public official about a crime against the country... not the GOP the Dems or bernie sanders. Trump has heaps of evidence against him and all he can’t face the music.

His paid goons chanting for a Nobel is just #SAD. Pres Moon of SK brokered that peace and trumpians think it’s his doing.
>>
>>767480603
>They're called "double agents," okay?
That would probably be more convincing if it weren't coming from a President who's been a Republican since Last Tuesday and varies his pro-life and pro-gun and health insurance opinions based on the person he's talking to.
>>
File: RedPill.jpg (15 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
RedPill.jpg
15 KB, 520x390
For all of you new people, here. Have a redpill. Your curiosity about redpills is what brought you here, isn't it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udWXFC2sWU8
>>
>>767480718
Was appointed by Republicans and Obama kept him on. Dont lie to yourself, he is a Republican.
>>
>>767480627
Loaded question, fashie. If a literal admission of sexual harassment doesn't count, you're telling me nothing I can possibly say will count. Fuck you.
>>
File: obvious troll.jpg (41 KB, 437x400) Image search: [Google]
obvious troll.jpg
41 KB, 437x400
>>767480658
(You)
>>
>>767479557

Not the anon you were responding to, but...

>presupposes that he is, without a doubt, going to lie

No, actually, it presupposes that he could be tripped up, misspeak, not remember something 100% accurately and then suddenly be nailed for it.

I'd point this out for anyone at the center of a highly politically charged fishing expedition such as this, but Trump is a particularly easy target for this since he has a history of sticking his foot in his mouth, widening said mouth, then cramming his other foot in there, and proceeding to deepthroat both feet and both hands.

It doesn't mean he's actually guilty of anything.
>>
>>767475965
I love how libs think a republican FBI agent is working hard to bring down the presidency of the most popular republican president in modern history. Can you fucking idiots walk and chew gum at the same time? Can you even tie your shoes?
>>
When criminals are questioned, is not a perjury trap. Its just called an investigation.
>>
>>767480725
>a mans beliefs never evolve
Sure kid.
>>
>>767479982
You stupid mutherfucker. Even a retard like me can legally never even pay taxes if i had the sac.

Educate yourself before trying to btfo a tax pro about taxes on an African spear building forum...
>>
>>767480407
Did you just learn how to read today fag? Try reading what you replied to BEFORE you fucking reply to it.
>>
>>767480708
>Cherry picking faggot.
The fuck are you on about? This is the most consequential investigation the Clintons ever faced, and all it came to was that Bill got his penor sucked by a slut who was thirsty for his jizz, and he lied about it when he was asked by a guy who was otherwise supposed to be looking at his wife's real estate deals in 1980s Arkansas.
>>
Jesus Christ, please tell me you people are trolling.

I can't handle this many newfags at once.
>>
File: 1522037893035.png (822 KB, 525x809) Image search: [Google]
1522037893035.png
822 KB, 525x809
>>767480233
>>
>>767480585
Except it just makes you look un original, which you are
>>
>>767480008
So bill got a blowie. Who the fuck cares
>>
>>767480801
LOL, why does this keep happening? He's (You)ing me and that's not even my post??? Gookmoot, fix your site!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1524006826858.jpg (38 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1524006826858.jpg
38 KB, 480x477
>>767480203
>>
>>767480857
> If Mueller knows about a crime committed, he's the only one that knows about it.

Yes. I read your garbage. You are wrong.
>>
>>767480718
Anon, it was historically impossible to find a Democrat at the FBI until the GOP elected a Russian spy for President. Comey was an honest to God Republican.
>>
>>767480878
> triggered snowflake
>>
>>767480830
Trump is the most popular president in modern history? lmao How about the least popular Republican in modern history...
>>
>>767480843
Republicans don't believe in evolution, faget
>>
>>767480834
When all politicians in Washington are criminals and the investigation only targets a man who refuses to submit to the Bilderberg Group, the investigation becomes weaponized.
>>
>>767480785
I'm not lying to myself the guys wife voted for Hilary. Neither are republicans
>>
>>767480968
Not an argument.
>>
>>767480194
K
E
K
>>
>>767480202
And it's even better.
>>
>>767480856
>Even a retard like me can legally never even pay taxes if i had the sac.
Yeah, it's called "Federal Minimum Security Prison Camp"
>>
>>767480969
What the fuck is a Bilderberg Group? Let me guess, you get your news from Alex Jones. Am I right?

LMAO
>>
>>767480922
Exactly

Suggesting the FBI has it in the tank for liberals is such amazing nonsense its unbelievable, except to the sheep who follow their masters anywhere.
>>
File: 1478917914350.jpg (197 KB, 1189x1387) Image search: [Google]
1478917914350.jpg
197 KB, 1189x1387
>>767476205
>why does any of this matter?
Like OP said, it's a perjury trap.
Collusion isn't illegal, regardless of what most idiots think.
>>
File: tinfoil hat.jpg (40 KB, 350x347) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil hat.jpg
40 KB, 350x347
>>767480969
>the Bilderberg Group
>>
>>767480233
This.

Isis btfo. Our guns found all over the place. Russia.
>>
>>767480593
Wow just wow.

You just proved his point.. this is why no one takes conservatives seriously

No one gives a shit about some professor, that's not actual news that's some TMZ tier shit
>>
File: bilderberg-group.jpg (855 KB, 2500x2154) Image search: [Google]
bilderberg-group.jpg
855 KB, 2500x2154
>>767481026
>>767481083
>>
>>767480935
>is sitting down laughing
>'your unoriginal'

>'lol snowflake'

Ok
>>
>>767478310
this is the kind of blind idiotic faith normal magas are up against, free loading, lazy millennials, who get all their news and viewpoints from Stephen Colbert's dick.
>>
File: 1524376073654m.jpg (97 KB, 1024x810) Image search: [Google]
1524376073654m.jpg
97 KB, 1024x810
>>767479316
>>
>>767480241
>cnn

Sources say "insert made up liberal commie shit here."

>cnn watchers

I cannot believe that actually happened!
>>
>>767480818
Speaking in general and speaking under oath are two different things. If you've watched him in some of his dispositions (ie: the college that had his name shortly before the election) you'd see a very different person. He's not as fucking idiotic as people make him out to be.. he plays a role for the tv, and so far it's working in his favor despite the left's screaming, yelling, and hissing as if they don't understand that it's an act.
>>
File: 1524631349791.jpg (39 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1524631349791.jpg
39 KB, 640x633
>>767481096
>this is why no one takes conservatives seriously
>that's not actual news that's some TMZ tier shit
You're implying conservative news is more like TMZ than Progressive Democratic news?
>>
>>767480920
So you didn't read all of what I said. Good job outing yourself, fag.
>>
>>767480922
I thought this was true but you can't explain comey without him being a demot. He said he doesn't identify as republican
>>
>>767481140
> still triggered
Need a safespace trumpie?
>>
File: 1515699483522.jpg (1 MB, 1397x1708) Image search: [Google]
1515699483522.jpg
1 MB, 1397x1708
>>767480969

Really his is fighting the power by giving tax cuts to everyone at the bilderberger conference? And gutting environmental policy for the oil and coal companies.like they want? And enacting the deregulation policies they want? How is he fighting the elite again?
>>
>>767481096
I'm not a conservative.. good job projecting.
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (907 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
907 KB, 500x283
>>767480286
Doesn't like that i won yet again. HIRR DURR CRINGE.

>pic related
>>
>>767481271
>Really his is fighting the power by giving tax cuts to everyone?
Fixed that for you.
Do you work anon?
>>
>>767481228
I'm not quoting the full shit you wrote, dumbfuck. Again just because they said Trump was currently not the focus of the investigation, does in no way implicates that they have nothing incriminating on Trump. Now please be retarded somewhere else.
>>
File: Cenk Uygur.jpg (44 KB, 608x656) Image search: [Google]
Cenk Uygur.jpg
44 KB, 608x656
>>767479082
>>767479645
>>767479656

Here, listen to your Jesus Christ lord and savior, Cenk Uygur, agree with a Fox News reporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUFse-4Cxiw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSGf2ZpDENU
>>
>>767480381
Wait.... wat?
>>
>>767481225
>Comparing a no name professor who said mean things to actual news about our president
>>
File: 1523909540923.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1523909540923.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
>>767481225
>You're implying conservative news is more like TMZ than Progressive Democratic news?
>Implying
Who even doubts this?
>>
Lol what a mess your country's two party system has become. Might as well become two separate countries.
>>
>>767480494
What they impeached Clinton on lying to congress about him having sexual relations.
Nothing to do with running the presidency.
>>
>>767481098
Is this real?
>>
File: IMG_2763.jpg (135 KB, 1044x1044) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2763.jpg
135 KB, 1044x1044
>>767481142
Fuck yeah!!!
>>
>>767480766

>47 minutes

tl;dw
>>
>>767480709
>Translation: here , let me pull this out of mu stank hole and confidently proclaim that faggot Trump cheated without any evidence whatsoever.

What an absolute faggot. You're no better than what you think that faggot Trump is. I hope a buss hits you, but doesn't kill you. Instead I hope you get burnt just enough to cripple you severely and live the rest of your long, long, life, at the expense of your loved ones so they can suffer as well. You faggot. Don't even bother replying, I already left. Last last word is mine. May you and yours suffer for bringing your brand of stupid to the planet.

FFS I hate you.
>>
>>767481402
I'm not the guy you responded to above, I was just replying to your obvious horseshit of an opinion.
>>
can’t wait until cheato-man and the rest of the traitors get what’s coming to them.
>>
>>767481243
Yes pls
>>
>>767481438
>I've got trap threads to fap to
>>
>>767481176

Point
>>
>>767480391
>>
>>767481406
Considering TMZ is like rumors and gossip, where's the Russian Collusion leftist news has been telling you brain dead morons is THERE?
>>
>>767481346
I know you're not. You're only quoting the part that you actually fucking read, ignoring everything else. I'm not as basic as you. I fully understand what you're doing. You don't fully understand what I'm saying because you've left your reading comprehension in 3rd grade.
>>
>>767481235
>I thought this was true but you can't explain comey without him being a demot.
Yeah? You can't explain the Director of the FBI going on TV to say there's an investigation into the activity of the Democratic candidate a few days before the election, without that director being a Democrat too?
>>
>>767480438
No newfaggot... it certainly is not.
>>
>>767481406
What about the piss tapes?
Do those count as gossip and rumors too?
If not, can you post the proof for us?
>>
>>767481413
impeachment does not automatically take the president out of office.
it just says congress does not approve of his actions and has no other recourse.
There has to be a two thirds majority vote to remove the president.
>>
>>767480035
Link me the videos in question and I'll consider it, but Okeefe has been caught editing videos together to make it look like people were answering different questions than they were. He's a propagandist.
>>
>>767481448
They will. Another term and thees nothing you can do about it. I'll be waiting to collect your tears.
>>
File: 1524823569585.jpg (52 KB, 714x960) Image search: [Google]
1524823569585.jpg
52 KB, 714x960
>>767480441
Top teir meme of the left folks.

Cat memes are seriously better...
>>
>>767481509
>Considering TMZ is like rumors and gossip, where's the Russian Collusion leftist news has been telling you brain dead morons is THERE?
Probably the same place as Obama's Kenyan birth certificate, the evidence for Saddam's post 1991 WMD program, and Betsy DeVos's credentials as an education expert.
>>
>>767481402
Who compared them? It wasn't me. I only pointed out the fact that you obviously missed.. which is that they run the stories that support THEIR bias, not yours.
>>
>>767481235
Critical of our awful ego-driven president does not make you a Democrat... It just makes you a critic of Trump. Before Republicans traded in their morals and convictions for political gain, a good 3rd of Republicans also felt that Trump was not a conservative and did not represent American values. Its not because they are secretly Democrats, its because this President colluded with Russia in the election and lies daily about nearly every issue. He is so far from a good leader its unbelievable. He is that kid no one likes that is constantly trying to claim he is way better than he really is -- he is a pathetic loser and will soon be leaving office, Nixon style.
>>
File: 1524545530546.jpg (212 KB, 1187x800) Image search: [Google]
1524545530546.jpg
212 KB, 1187x800
>>767481406
How about Stormy Daniels?
Does that count too?

I guess those are all real news, amirite?
lol
>>
>>767475965
>no evidence of collusion
17 people indicted so far
>>
>>767481541
Hahaha, I can't explain his book and his bulllshit without him being a democrat. He's not a good republican at the very least

Every republican finds his shenanigans bullshit
>>
>>767481578
>What about the piss tapes?
>Do those count as gossip and rumors too?
They've never been reported as more than allegations in the MSM, Democrat or otherwise.
>>
>>767480494
The funny part is when Trump wins they cant try him again.

I wonder who he will have conspired with after this....
>>
>>767480505
Oh yeah. Like 75% or more. Absolutely infested with cancer this place.
>>
>>767481700
>He's not a good republican at the very least
So far he's like the best one we've ever seen.
>>
>>767481698
Every single person indicted were indicted for crimes completely unrelated to Russia.
>>
>>767480539
A bunch of people lied under oath.

...and
>>
File: 1520314741459.png (2 MB, 1646x1978) Image search: [Google]
1520314741459.png
2 MB, 1646x1978
>>767481687
>its because this President colluded with Russia in the election
Got any proof?
You'll have to forgive me for not taking any of you faggots word for it in 2018.
After all, you're all just liars.
>>
>>767480568
Thank fuck. I was worried anon. Good call
>>
>>767480438
But the problem is California will issue an ID before you become a citizen. It's kind of like seeking political asylum and releasing a guy to the US and saying 'show up to this court date'

It's ass backward and California should pay the price
>>
>>767481804
This.

"Will give you immunity if you help us get Trump out of the white house. We want our war in Syria and Trump won't give it to us." - both political parties
>>
>>767481804
>Michael Flynn
>Convicted of lying to FBI about conversations with Russian ambassador
>Crime not related to Russia
WTF?
>>
>>767481812
They all seem to lie about talking to Russians.
>>
>>767481470

No. It's just that your usage of "you people want red pills, right? hurr durr" and the obvious clickbait title of the video indicating that capitalism is some kind of conspiracy don't interest me. I've seen it all before.

I'd rather waste 47 minutes of my life making some sort of an effort to possibly educate some of you leftist cucks than watch some "woke" video from yet another anarchosocialist who decries the free market as a greed-driven construct rather than the natural force that it is.
("I don't believe in the invisible hand off the market but I believe in the invisible hand of gravity, derp.")

You can have all the trap threads to yourself. Don't be jealous. I won't be there in them. All yours, chief. You can look at all the tits and dicks you want. Just stop projecting, k?

Chomp down another tide pod, precious snowflake.

Sincerely,
Alexander Black of Half Past Dead
.
.
.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\
>>
File: IMG_2636.jpg (259 KB, 825x825) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2636.jpg
259 KB, 825x825
>>767481621
It's amazing to me they use the most basic formats with the most basic impact fonts. Shits absolute trash
>>
>>767481709
>They've never been reported as more than allegations in the MSM
You're an idiot anon, the left operates by making implications and assumptions, like, HELLO MY RETARDED VIEWERS, IF THE TAPES ARE TRUE, THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS...

Spends their entire hour talking about what if.
>>
>>767481853
>But the problem is California will issue an ID before you become a citizen.
All states will give a driver's license to a non citizen who passes the drivers' exam and is otherwise eligible to drive, that's because it's a DRIVER'S LICENSE. Not a citizenship certificate.
>>
>>767480585
AHAHAHA! We call you faggots cucks for 2 fucking years and now all of a sudden its and insult used at me. Top fucking kek mate. You should print this thread off and show it to your wife's bull while you hold the camera actualcuck!

My fucking sides
>>
>>767481896
>Convicted
>>
File: SUPPORTERS.jpg (230 KB, 557x696) Image search: [Google]
SUPPORTERS.jpg
230 KB, 557x696
>>
>>767481843
You ask for proof and post that lame ass fake picture? Dude that pic is cringey af
>>
>>767481993
>post that lame ass fake picture?
Is it better or more proof than you or all of MSM have?
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>767481959
>You're an idiot anon, the left operates by making implications and assumptions, like, HELLO MY RETARDED VIEWERS, IF THE TAPES ARE TRUE, THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS...
Yeah that doesn't sound like anybody we know.
>>
>>767481993
Check the dates, the archives, then provide me with better evidence of the contrary or shut your retarded mouth, dumb nigger.
>>
File: That Word.jpg (105 KB, 400x345) Image search: [Google]
That Word.jpg
105 KB, 400x345
>>767481896
>Convicted
He plead guilty to a trivial crime after getting caught in an investigation designed to entrap him. He won't do a day in jail.
>>
File: IMG_2563.png (175 KB, 393x301) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2563.png
175 KB, 393x301
>>767481975
Isn't he just a masterpiece?
>>
So what are you guys doing with your bigger paychecks while we have them for the next 7 years? xD
>>
>>767481700
Only because Republicans are not honest with themselves when it comes to Trump. Despite his daily lies, most Republicans take him on his word, even when there is overwhelming evidence that he is being dishonest. The idea that Republicans take Trump's team on their word regarding the Trump tower meeting, even after they were caught in multiple lies regarding their story. You have to be totally duped to think the Trump tower meeting was anything other than collusion with Russia to attack our election in trump's favor. How many times does team trump need to be caught in lies before Republicans begin to question their farce of a story? It was all about adoptions??? Such idiotic nonsense.
>>
>>767480655
Why would they when cnn is on 24/7 and they dont have to get their fat ass up for a nob if they get free gibs
>>
>>767481945
>your usage
I didn't post that link.
>>
>>767482069
So you admit that's exactly what they're doing?
lol
>>
>>767481970
Yeah that's what it means when you plead guilty.
>>
ITT: Trumptards larping as liberals to keep this shit thread bumped.
>>
>>767482172
Begone shill.
>>
>>767482123
There's reportage and there's editorial. Reporters don't speculate in their reportage. Fox draws this distinction all the time.
>>
>>767482116
I heard Russia has all the truthful news lmao
>>
File: 1458495285345.jpg (29 KB, 480x621) Image search: [Google]
1458495285345.jpg
29 KB, 480x621
>>767475965
got an american to kill himself by hounding and badgering and didn't even have enough evidence to take to court.

>the left found their champion.
>>
>>767481962
Shouldn't have focused in on California (I meant in general) but that's what we're saying is the problem. That you need to be a citizen before you can get a license
>>
>>767482157
No it isn't. Conviction requires a jury. Flint was never judged by one.
>>
>>767482113
>You have to be totally duped to think the Trump tower meeting was anything other than collusion with Russia
Regurgitating nonsense without proof, only a wise man would do such a thing.
>>
>>767482069

>compares mainstream media shenanigans to alex reptilians jones and glenn crybaby beck

Yep. Sounds about right!
>>
>>767482220
>but that's what we're saying is the problem. That you need to be a citizen before you can get a license
Why? People from other countries can't figure out how to drive a car?
>>
File: IMG_2696.jpg (64 KB, 500x620) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2696.jpg
64 KB, 500x620
>>767482089
This
>>
>>767482212
Actually they do when looking at other networks, not so much introspection. Sean Hannity NEVER is honest in telling his viewers that he is not news, but rather an entertainer with a number of secret ties to this white house.
>>
>>767482212
>Reporters don't speculate in their reportage.
It's 2018 and you think CNN or anyone their friends are reporters?
>>
File: Screenshot_20180502-152324.png (346 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20180502-152324.png
346 KB, 1080x1920
>>767480705
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH


HAHAHAHAHA!!!


>muh 30,000 emails.

>muh cnn says it didnt happen

It didn't happen.

From the washington post no les...
>>
>>767475965
Through your tears.
>>
>>767480709
Lies. What a cuck
>>
>>767482273
Except you believe Jones and Beck.
>>
>>767482119

Backpedal some more, leftist cuck.

Chomp down another tide pod, precious snowflake.

Sincerely,
Alexander Black of Half Past Dead
.
.
.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\
>>
>>767482314
It's called punditry.
>>
>>767482355

And you fart popsicles.

I mean, as long as we're just making shit up here...

Chomp down another tide pod, precious snowflake.

Sincerely,
Alexander Black of Half Past Dead
.
.
.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\
>>
>>767482355
Beck is a sellout, nobody cares about that moron.
>>
File: pipeline.jpg (81 KB, 720x487) Image search: [Google]
pipeline.jpg
81 KB, 720x487
You guys are totally missing the point.

Even if Trump did collude with Russia, Hillary Clinton colluded with far more foreign governments using the Clinton Foundation as a front. The only reason Trump is being investigated and she isn't is because Trump won't give the deep state the Syrian invasion they want and she would.
>>
>>767482317
Right wing 2016
>"and then the lib said, It's the current year!" BAWHAHAHAHAAW
Right wing 2018
>Anon, it's THE CURRENT year!
>>
>>767482245
Not entirely true. Convictions can be handed down by judge or jury. In the case of a plea, the judge has to accept the plea which makes it a conviction. There's also a bench trial, where the judge acts as jury, but that's irrelevant here (just a tidbit of info for you).
>>
>>767482089
Conspiracy against the US is not a trivial crime. You seem to want to gloss over the reality of the charges brought against him. The Plea deal is in exchange for his cooperation against the other Trump team criminals.
>>
>>767482113
I don't even care about that incident because if it were true, mueller would have him in shackles.

If it's found that he colluded I'll concede my side and happily watch him match into prison
>>
>>767480719
Oboma got a nobel prize. Drone striking another prize holder aside. It is now the biggest joke in science. I hope trumo doesnt get one. Its a fucking laugh.

Give the faggot that sold us to isis a peace medal. Then he dronestrikes a fellow nobel. What a faggot
>>
>>767482367
Shibbittidibery. Flipittyfalberty. Dipdopshoopydoopydooplibiberdibertidple. See? I can make up words, too.
>>
>>767482474
see >>767482451
>>
File: 1522855755389.jpg (157 KB, 736x630) Image search: [Google]
1522855755389.jpg
157 KB, 736x630
>>767482451
>is because Trump won't give the deep state the Syrian invasion they want and she would.
Yep, the Greater Israel Project.
>>
>>767482474

Obama didn't lawyer up, but he did put up a "snitch on your neighbor" website about it.

>inb4 obama doesn't president anymore
>>
>>767480794
>muh fascists.

Nice try antifa. Take you purple haired ass to walmart so i can buy you hair die, you can take out sone peircings, and get a job at mcdicks making my mchickens faggot
>>
>>767482460
>Right wing 2016
Implying you don't know about all the crimes Obama committed during his Presidency.
Kys nigger.
>>
>>767480794
>loses badly.
>0 at all not one shread.

Well, you wont believe me so....

Boiiiiiiiiiiiiii
>>
File: 1509836718229.jpg (48 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1509836718229.jpg
48 KB, 540x960
>>767482483
I wish you guys would, Unfortunately, your team seems to be preparing for trying to argue that Mueller is really a biased Democrat so that even when he recommends charges, Republicans will try to allow him to avoid any accountability. Why else do you think he and his allies keep attacking the special prosecutor?
>>
>>767482287
No, because you should be a citizen to be in America. And sure, I'll drop that you can walk in and get a license. But then that menans we have to implement a new system for voting to ensure your a citizen
>>
>>767482507
>See? I can make up words, too.
You don't know what a Pundit is anon?
You need to be 18+ to post here, you should kindly leave.
>>
File: paul-jewsef-soy-e1517172297195.jpg (82 KB, 678x855) Image search: [Google]
paul-jewsef-soy-e1517172297195.jpg
82 KB, 678x855
>>767482426
Soy overdose
>>
>>767480830
Why tie their shoes when they dont have to wear any.

Muh gimmiedat

Fucking hate GD so much...
>>
>>767482683
>No, because you should be a citizen to be in America.
Why? You can't go to another country unless you're a citizen of that country? That's nuts.
>>
File: 1524512585547.png (1 MB, 1289x646) Image search: [Google]
1524512585547.png
1 MB, 1289x646
>>767482667
>>
>>767482632
apparently its a crime to have a picture taken with someone... Such nonsense
>>
>>767482632
Crimes like standing near Louis Farrakhan?
>>
>>767481312
You're beyond gay
>>
>>767482474
It wasn't a plea deal. He was charged with perjury. He plead guilty to it. What he lied about was speaking with a Russian ambassador about delaying a UN vote.. so not collusion.
>>
File: 1525122265436.png (746 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1525122265436.png
746 KB, 960x960
>>767480899
>>
>>767482685
I assure you I'm nearly thirty and I have never heard of this bluhbustumpledupermery.
>>
File: Trump Jr. Emails.jpg (155 KB, 927x1200) Image search: [Google]
Trump Jr. Emails.jpg
155 KB, 927x1200
>>767482769
His emails literally have him conceding that he setup up a meeting with Russian to collude on how to hurt the Clinton campaign. You apparently have not read them so here they are again.
>>
File: 1519441370748.png (481 KB, 630x739) Image search: [Google]
1519441370748.png
481 KB, 630x739
>>767482781
>>767482800
Why do low IQ niggers think an attached image MUST be there to back up the post?
You guys really need to go back.
Here's Obama committing a felony.
>>
>>767479708
'crimes' of delivering on promises he ran a campaign on. honestly i dont even care if he cheated at this point and i think dems are just mad the republicans got a candidate who is actually doing what they campaigned on or at least making a public spectacle of their attempt which seems much more valid and satisfying to see even if it doesnt work perfectly.
>>
File: download (8).jpg (11 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
11 KB, 207x244
>>767480899
B
>>
File: download (9).jpg (7 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
7 KB, 194x259
>>767480899
C
>>
File: 1500029390972.jpg (228 KB, 900x1199) Image search: [Google]
1500029390972.jpg
228 KB, 900x1199
>>767482667
"Why isn't he in jail yet?"
>every week for the past year and a ½.
>>
>>767482887
>His emails literally have him conceding that he setup up a meeting with Russian to collude on how to hurt the Clinton campaign
That's not illegal anon.
Hillary paid for the Dossier from "Russia", did she collude with them too?
>>
>>767482890
Trump uses an unsecured cell phone every day tho.
>>
>>767480922
A
H
H
H b
H
A
A
A
A
Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 68


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
All images are hosted on imgur.com, see cdn.4archive.org for more information.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.