Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

smart drug thread what you poping? whats is new ? what do

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
smart drug thread

what you poping?

whats is new ?

what do you wanna try ?

best places to buy ?
>>
>line of coke and a beer in the morning
>some eggs
>one more beer before work
>at lunchbreak, a bump of coke, tunasalad sandwhich and a swig of whiskey
>about 1 hour before quitting time, 2 oxys
>walk home, line of coke and a tall whiskey with soda water
>if i have the next day off, 2 more oxies and another line of coke
>sip on whiskey and soda rest of the night
>usually have a stir fry for dinner, sometimes pizza if lazy
>before bed take a xanax.
>>
>>767476025
you very stressed ?

I like the oxys, not really into the xanax mood tho,
>eggs
best food ever
>beer in the morning
one of the best ways to start the day immo
just not doing cocaine daily cuz I'm trying to save
>>
>>767476176
not too stressed. depressed maybe. bipolar disorder diagnosed. the neighbor on the otherside of the duplex sells coke, lets me have some uncut every week if i keep my mouth shut.

i have an oxy script because i had a compound fracture on my left arm a few years ago.
>>
>>767475823
Last night I got drunk on whiskey and got bored so I ate a few grams of shrooms, was fun. I also have like 2 grams off dmt and 3 hits of some acid on white construction paper
>>
File: Kratom Leaves.jpg (131 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Kratom Leaves.jpg
131 KB, 640x360
Kratom.

Kratom kratom kratom kratom.

And some coffee throughout the day.
And 4oz of gin spread out into three doses when I work my closing shifts.

Feels energized, motivated, calm, cheerful, confident, productive.
Mfw I get fawned over by my managers for being super competent and productive and could be in management within 2-3yrs.
>>
>>767476337
i see, I was in the same train a few months ago, i think oxy and xanax can only worse the depression, as it did with me many years, coke is fine and can make you much better
>>
>>767476506
>Kratom
can you talk more about this?
>>
File: Kratom.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Kratom.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>>767476607
Sure.

I order from mystic island kratoms, for $69/kg, best pricing and best quality ive found, shipments take 2-3 days to get the package.

Kratom is very subtle but VERY powerful. It feels like taking a doubleshot of some esspresso mixed with 15-30mgs of hydrocodone imo, and maybe a small amount of xanax or alcohol mixed in. The effects are greatly increased energy and motivation WITHOUT jitters or anxiety, a very powerful mood lifting effect, a very powerful painkilling effect, boosted immune function (I used to get sick every couple of months, now I get a damn cold one or twice a year, it's really astounding).

It's basically the perfect opioid. lol

I took it originally to replace my drinking habit, and it worked very well. Now I drink a lot less, but continue taking kratom for maintenance/abstinence and as an antidepressant/all-purpose wellness type of medication.

I HIGHLY recommend kratom. Specifically the strain called Phatcracker from mystic island.

BE CAREFUL, it IS addictive if you use it all the time, and WDs feel like a weak form of opioid WD but honestly, it's 100% worth it for me. It doesn't have any really bad side effects like other drugs do, it's more like a medication than anything. :)

It's a plant that really changed my life forever.
>>
>>767477014
Be careful if you take it, and treat it like an intoxicating medication, like xanax. You should be careful driving after taking it.
>>
>>767477014
How do you get into your system? Smoke it? Chew it? Shoot it?
>>
>>767477360
I also wanna know this (he mnost likelly drink it ?)
>>767477014
>>
>>767477360
Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew.
>>
>>767476506
had this today for first time 4g 85kg bw its cool
>>
>>767477014
>>767477360
Follow up question. What would be a "normal" dose?
>>
>>767477360
>>767477721
Look it up on erowid
>>
>>767477014
do they ship to europe ?
>>
>>767477865
Fuck you
>>
>>767478019
Fine I'll do it for you, lazy fuck:
Dose #
Kratom leaves differ greatly in potency, depending on the type, grade, and freshness. Leaves with green veins are often claimed to be more potent than those with red veins, but there is contradictory evidence. Low doses are around 2-4 g of plain dried leaf, moderate doses are 3-6 g, and strong doses are 5 g or more. When chewed fresh, half of a large leaf (8-10") is often enough to produce noticeable effects.
>>
>>767478175
Kratom leaves have been chewed for stimulant, sedative, and euphoric effects by people in Thailand and South Asia for centuries. They can also be smoked, brewed as a tea, or made into an extract.
>>
>>767478019
rt
>>
>>767478175
Thank you.
>>
>>767478204
does it turn into some dangerous toxic shit if I smoke it ?
>>
best place to get modafil for europe ?
>>
>>767478392
Try it and you can tell me. I just copy and pasted those two posts from erowid.
>>
>>767476506
My friend has kratom withdrawals, do you too?
>>
>>767479312
he did explain it has withdraws similar to xans if you abuse it
>>
>>767478428
>this
>>
>>767478428
Also need to know this. Can't find anything that's rated it looks like they won't steal my monies.
>>
>>767479523
>>767479802
I found this place
>modafinilstar

going to the check out I was able to select some european countries including mine, also they accept crypto, pill is about 1$ each, minimum of 60 I think
>>
>>767475823
spirulina has a fuck load of omega's and essential amino acids

what would i like to be popping?
taurine, iodine, spirulina*, krill oil , fish oil, (something caustic to activate the krill oil/fish oil such as carbonated water), sushi, cucumber juice, blue berry juice, a bit of kayne pepper, alakline water, koflet lozenges (these are fucking great), if i am in the mood for it a stimulant such as red bull although usually i don't like to stimulant buzz
>>
>>767479977
are you a designer by any chance ?
>>
>>767479977
>carbonated water is caustic
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
I smoke dmt for the motivation to improve my life. It will kill about an hour of your day, but I get shit done afterward.
>>
>>767475823
>a hit of salvia after wake up
>a joint to morning coffee
>mdma when i drive my car to work
>a beerbong before i leave my car
>some speed (intravenous) on the toilet
>chewing tobbacco during work
>at 12 o'clock i start mastrubating on the toilet while on meth.
>at 12:30 i go back to work and drink 15 redbull
>16 o'clock, finished my work finally, lets get some fucking heroin
>when i am at home again i can finally smoke my crack while watching tv
>when i sleep i usually tag 1 gram coke orally because i like lucide dreams
>>
>>767480252
Actually, allow me to correct myself, I just remembered that carbonic acid exists, carry on
>>
>>767480118
more of a failed inventor than designer
>>
>>767475823
been doing a whole lot of 3-CMC past 2 years, weird type of 'legal' speed primarily used as a research chemical
>>
>>767475823
Modafinil and cocaine. Been doing it for years.
>>
>>767479953
>modafinilstar

"Due to stricter import controls, we currently don’t provide refunds or reshipments for the following countries:
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Georgia, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates

If you live in one of these countries, you can use a mail forwarding company [...] for delivery. Please note that we don’t offer refunds or reshipments if the respective forwarding service refuses to forward your order."

>doesn't sound that reliable...
>>
Oh freedom. at 2ch block drug threads and banned cp
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.