Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Got tinnitus Like music and clear sounds too much. Gonna kill

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1477142276062.png (224 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1477142276062.png
224 KB, 722x349
Got tinnitus
Like music and clear sounds too much.
Gonna kill myself, made plans for next week.
How are you guys doing?
>>
Same here. Going insane.
>>
lol wat. I have tinnitus but its not that big of a deal. Dont let some ear ringing fucking put a halt to your life.
>>
>>714283755
come on man, thats the stupidest reason for suicide I've ever heard of before. If you actually an hero, im gonna be really pissed off at you.
>>
>>714283952
It's extreme.
I was watching westworld yesterday with loud volume and I had to keep rewinding because it was just too distracting.
>>714283969
Music is the major reason why I still haven't offed myself, but now it's just bad unless it's extremely loud and blow tinnitus away, but then the quality suffers and hurts my ears, too.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.